[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 280202.jpg (50 KB, 225x320)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Anybody read this? 3 volumes out so far, 4 coming in July. Story is about childhood best friends. One of them overhears the other getting asked out by a guy. She turns him down but the other friend gets mad jealous and realizes she loves her. Hijinks ensue.

Starts off good, but gets better and better, volume 3 was extremely cute. Check it out if you haven't and you like cute romcoms.
>>
Ask questions like this in the general instead of making worthless threads.
>>
>>4207102
>noo you can't just make threads about specific manga everything has to be a general
kys, bootlicking losers like you killed /a/
>>
>>4207110
/u/ is a slow board, it can't afford having a thread for every little thing unless it's guaranteed to garner at least some attention. The general exists to avoid having the catalog clogged up by useless dead threads.
Obscure manga like this don't deserve their own threads because what little discussion they generate can go into either the general or the recent releases thread, and it doesn't have any sort of content to post anyway.
>>
>>4207117
Is that not the whole point of a slow board though? That you can make threads about obscure topics and they'll be up for a month to maximize the number of people who can see it? I think you have everything flipped, generals are useful for fast boards where obscure topics get buried and die instantly.
> it can't afford having a thread for every little thing
But it can afford to have a thread for every little fetish topic that could easily go on /h/ and a general for every single popular series that has been discussed to death? What kind logic leads you to dislike discussion about small series?
>>
>>4207117
>>4207119
And to add to this, I don't read every damn general like a novel, that's a waste of time. I'll read through them if I feel like it. I would personally be thrilled if more people made threads about obscure manga that they love as it would expose me to more series in the catalog. If the idea of people talking about yuri series on the yuri board outside of the "designated general" triggers you that much, you probably don't even care that much about yuri and just enjoy larping as a yurifan and being autistic about rules like a little cuck.
>>
>>4207119
Most people simply don't care for threads about small series, they get quickly forgotten and buried. Your questions have in fact a much bigger chance of being answered in the general because tons of people visit it every day, it's the most visible thread on the board.
And if you don't get any replies then you probably wouldn't have gotten any from a dedicated thread either. The total userbase of this board is small so a few months are not gonna make any difference.

>But it can afford to have a thread for every little fetish topic that could easily go on /h/ and a general for every single popular series that has been discussed to death?
Those are guaranteed to have content and to eventually reach bump limit, so they're more than justified.

>What kind logic leads you to dislike discussion about small series?
Hyperfragmentation is bad. In fact, you could just make a thread about less-popular series in general and it would be a lot more useful than a thread about each individual series.
>>
>>4207110
>killed /a/
What a good news. But if you are here to find a new board after /a/ died you are in the wrong place.

>>4207121
>I don't read every damn general
It shows, otherwise retarded questions like
>Anybody read this?
would be avoided since the series is already discussed when something happens in the general, in the raws thread and in the RR thread where every translated chapter gets regularly posted.
>>
>>4207091
Is this a manga for ants?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.