[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3529.jpg (366 KB, 828x1343)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
You don’t get followers or likes not because of the algorithm or bots, it’s because your lack of skill and shit taste.
>>
>post on instagram
>4 likes
>post on reddit during an active time of day
>1k+ upvotes
If people see my work, they like it. People don't see my work on instagram.
>>
>>7171300
>another social points thread
you guys are pathetic.
>>
>>7171305
Oh because insta gutted photos
Engagement unless you buy ads for it and need to post reel. Just bitch about having no followers or beg for some and you’ll gain 10k in 2 weeks as long you made the post in reels.
>>
>>7171300
I don't have social media you dumb faggot
>>
>>7171310
>Oh because insta gutted photos
so you admit the algorithm plays a significant role in your follower count lol
>>
File: url.jpg (67 KB, 686x767)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
My work does suck ass but judging by the view counts I'd say the algorithm is also fucking with me a bit.
>>
>>7171639
This
>>
Have you tried making something besides cakes?
>>
>>7171300
>lack of skill
If this was true there'd be a more linear distribution of viewercount as one went from pre-/beg/ to something around /int/. But that's not the case. We have all seen completely shite art that also has no cute/funny redeeming value and yet it gets more views than (you).
>>
>>7171723
retard didn't read the lack of taste part.
>>
>>7171308
retard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.