[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5581.jpg (193 KB, 1024x677)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
what villages are fun for tourists?
>>
>>2661798
not sure what you think is "fun"
but i guess you could go to Lacock and act out scenes from your favourite costume dramas
or Bourton on the Water and get annoyed by busloads of Chinese people getting in the way everywhere
>>
>>2661798

I would say medellin

From the party culture, food, women and infastructure….if i could i would live there!
>>
>>2661806
>Bourton on the Water
Going here as a kid before the influx of browns and rude Chink tourists was peak. The occasional friendly American or European tourist outside of summer and that was about it. Just another overcrowded and Flanderised victim of rampant tourism now.
>>
File: proteste_glod_borat.png (456 KB, 1250x697)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
Glod.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.