[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 167296531.png (399 KB, 845x925)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
I'm trying to learn electronics right now and I have learned alot of the theory, but I'm not sure where to begin with getting practical experience. I looked up some projects that naturally interested me but all of them are so advanced that I don't even know where to begin & I don't even trust myself to be able to complete that. Probably I would be better off building some easier circuits and work my way up to advanced things I think. And getting skills along the way like getting good at designing things, soldering, etc.

So anyone know of good books / websites / resources with lots of electronics projects that go from beginner to advanced? Or any other advice to help me get started?? I appreciate anything.
>>
>>1463824
Build a macropad/keyboard
https://golem.hu/guide/first-macropad/
>>
try fixing your electrical appliances.
>>
>>1463826
Thx

>>1463839
I don't have anything to fix

(bump for more advices)
>>
File: sour.jpg (199 KB, 1200x1864)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
If you haven't already, buy an arduino (prefer the nano myself) a breadboard, basic circuit kit (resistors, LED's capacitors etc) and some components that you're interested in (like distance sensors, motors, linear actuators, etc).
If you're interested in Circuit Boards themselves and soldering smaller components, you could go the route of circuit design, but my old elec engineer boss said that a Raspberry Pi or Arduino covers 95% of use cases now that a self-designed board could have, so you're probably best off looking at tinkering with internal electronics instead (like hacking something really basic like a TV remote)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.