[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Irish DEMOCRAT VOTERS who VOTE IN AMERICAN ELECTIONS AS DEMOCRATS because IRISH PEOPLE CAN VOTE IN AMERICAN ELECTIONS AS DEMOCRATS DUE TO SICK JOE BIDEN RULES ON ALLOWING IMMIGRATS TO VOTE in AMERICAN ELECTIONS and who all VOTE DEMOCRAT and are LIBERALS who HATE AMERICA have decided to MOCK AMERICA (SICKEING) by LAUGHING at the NATIONAL TRAGEDY that was 9/11 and so the PORTAL TO DUBLIN hosted in DEMOCRAT CITY NEW YORK has been TAKEN DOWN (DEMOCRATS)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cd1882x5xggo

Dublin Portal changes after 'inappropriate behaviour'

Changes will be made to the way a visual art installation linking Dublin to New York is operated due to some individuals engaging in "inappropriate behaviour", Dublin City Council has said.

It allows people in Dublin in the Republic of Ireland to see what is going on in New York in the United States in real-time.

A similar screen and webcam in the Big Apple also means people there can see what is happening in Dublin, around the clock.

However, on Monday Irish and US media reported inappropriate behaviour over the weekend at the Dublin portal.

In a statement on Monday, the council said the "overwhelming majority of interactions are positive" but said "a very small minority of people" had been engaged in the "inappropriate behaviour" and that this has been "amplified through social media".

"While we cannot control all of these actions, we are implementing some technical solutions to address this and these will go live in the next 24 hours," it added.

"We will continue to monitor the situation over the coming days with our partners in New York to ensure that portals continue to deliver a positive experience for both cities and the world."

The council has not specified what technical changes will be made.

In a statement to RTÉ, the company behind the installation, Portals Organization, said it did "WE HATE REPUBLICANS AND DONALD TRUMP AND ARE DEMOCRATS"
>>
>>1294855
>inappropriate behaviour
I hate pearl clutchers so much...
>>
Oh cool a schizo thread.
>>
>>1294864
>schizo thread
I stood in front of this camera in NY.
I dressed as a 19th cent British entrepreneur, and i held up a giant potato carved in the shape of an naked irish lad and i fucked that tater til it withered.
I tossed the tater through the portal and it landed in the face of the constable who was trying to step through to arrest me
>>
>>1294892
Yanks confirmed being unable to take a joke, we knew that already through which is what makes it funnier
>>
>>1294901
9/11
too soon
10/7
Seinfeld: "Israel's just defending itself from the terrorist attack on October 7th"

Kramer:"yeah I started game of thrones halfway through the series and thought joffrey was the victim too"

haha

Matzo ballers confirmed being unable to take a joke, we knew that already through[sic] which is what makes it funnier.
>>
>>1294901
NYC creatures are not Americans

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.