[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

CALIFORNIA

California university president put on leave for ‘insubordination’ after meeting Gaza protesters’ demands
Mike Lee had agreed to move toward divesting from Israel and giving a pro-Palestinian group more sway over campus decisions.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/15/sonoma-state-president-leave-gaza-00158285

California State University placed Sonoma State campus President Mike Lee on leave Wednesday after he agreed to protesters’ demands to involve them in university decision-making and pursue divestment from Israel.

Lee sent a campus-wide memo Tuesday indicating that he had made several concessions to occupants of a pro-Palestinian encampment on campus. The memo was sent “without the appropriate approvals,” CSU Chancellor Mildred García said in a statement, adding that she and the 23-campus CSU system’s board are “actively reviewing the matter.”

"For now, because of this insubordination and the consequences it has brought upon the system, President Lee has been placed on administrative leave,” García said.

The punishment marks perhaps the harshest disciplinary action against a campus chancellor or president in California over the handling of protests of the war in Gaza. It also underscores an unwillingness to divest from Israeli weapons manufacturers — as pro-Palestinian protesters across the country have increasingly demanded the last few months — among leaders of the CSU system and its sister University of California system.
>>
>>1295627
I guess we can see that the Jews really are in charge.
>>
>>1295639
This
>>
Why are white people like this?
>>
>>1295780
Unironically a Christian apocalypse cult.
>>
>>1295627
>to where?
Just pick a fucking direction and walk. If you reach water just turn left or right. Once you get through Israel, you are guaranteed to reach a muslim country.
>>
Man it sucks that two groups that hate White people are fighting, guess I'll just have to put my feet up, eat some popcorn, and enjoy the show. I wouldn't want to be a White Savior and steal agency from those poor, inbred parasites after all.
>>
>>1295897
They don't want them, Palestinians are notoriously ungrateful and tried a terrorist coup in Jordan when Jordan tried to shelter them.
>>
>>1295897

Disingenuous.

1. They’re being systematically starved to death
2. They’re not allowed to leave
3. It’s their land
>>
>>1295780
Zionist propaganda and brainwashing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.