[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1590971032251.jpg (41 KB, 550x535)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Unpainted shiny plastic has never looked and will never look acceptable. Joints not withstanding.
>>
>he doesn’t like the swirly twirly plastic
ngmi
>>
>>10989318
to be completely honest shiny plastic has a certain novelty I've always kind of liked, strong toy quality.
>>
>>10989318
Now unpainted MATTE plastic? Delightful.
>>
>shiny plastic
Looks fine for comic book characters that are colored this way. Mcfarlane paints everything sometimes and it looks ass.
>>
>>10989486
>Mcfarlane paints everything sometimes
bullshit he does
>>
>>10989359
Why does this line cause so much booty strife here?
>>
>>10989402
>matte coating comes off
this can't be happening, I'm in charge here!
>>
>>10989318
Unpainted shiny ABS looks perfect on Stormtroopers because that's what the movie costumes were made from.
>>
>>10989621
NOOOOO MISTER SUPER CLEAR SAVE MEEEEEE
>>
>>10989318
LOL I Thought There Was A Fly On My Screen. Good One.
>>
>redditfrog
>>
Ahem.
>>
>>10991230
This is less of a toy and more of a straight up choking hazard.
>>
>>10991286
if you're eating your fucking toys you deserve to choke and die, kids are so fucking stupid and theyre going to grow into equally fucking stupid adults so best to thin out the retards early.
>>
>>10991632
Well, first of all, they look delicious but I agree. Really, I think you’d have to be just as stupid to buy them in the first place. You might as well get your kids some jacks and a ball or something they can actually play with.
>>
>>10989967
When have they ever been ABS, aside from maybe some of Bandai's model kits? I would wager that like 95% of the Stormtroopers out there are PVC.
>>
>>10991636
You can play with crazy bones. Millennial kids were more creative than Gen-Z and Alpha kids who grew up with an endless supply of mindless media consoomption.
>>
>>10991230
God these were so good. You don’t need painted toys if you have shiny variant plastic that looks kinda like you can chew it.
>>
>>10989318
It depends
>>
>>10989523
there's figures with parts that are fully painted and cast in a totally different color for no reason
>>
>>10989318
>Joints not withstanding
We talkin about N*ca?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.