[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th-971098454.jpg (6 KB, 474x316)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
going to the netherlands soon
any recommended places to visit?
also gonna get fucked up so advice on easy to get boner pills would be helpful. can they be bought in pharmacies with no recipes?
>>
No boner pills, but im sure in Amsterdam you can het them quite easily from dealers. Also just stay in Amsterdam. It has all the musea and architecture you want to see. If you have plenty of time or get bored in Amsterdam, visit one of the other cities like Haarlem, Leiden, Delft, Utrecht, The Hague etc.
>>
>>2658660
Buy a lot of cocaine and mdma and smuggle it back to your country
>>
>>2658660
make sure you stay in your containment zone in de wallen
>>
>>2658660
fuck off, we're full
+ bring your qt sister(s)
>>
Zaandam was pretty
Amsterdam isn't really the adult drug disneyland you're lead to believe, they actively don't want you there for that. Just be chill
>>
>>2658660
amsterdam cheese shop
>>
>>2658660
Leiden, Veluwe, Schiermonnikoog. then
>>
>>2664011
*get out of this shithole
>>
At least one recommendation per province.
Groningen: Seal shelter Pieterburen
Friesland: Sneekweek is between 3 and 8 of August, its a huge boating event. If thats not in your time frame, visit a Waddeneiland for a hike,
Drenthe: Kamp Westerbork. It's either that or rocks on top of rocks, trust me, this is your best bet.
Overijssel: Giethoorn (a canal village where you can only really drive by boat)
Flevoland: Walibi Holland. If theme parks arent your thing, Batavialand Lelystad (old ass boat)
Gelderland: Kroller-Muller Museum
Utrecht: Utrecht, specifically the Domtoren. It also has grachten, and connects to everywhere else.
Limburg: A plethora of thermal baths; Arcen stands out because it has the Hertog Jan brewery.
Noord-Brabant: Safaripark Beekse Bergen mogs De Efteling
Zeeland: Go diving

And now on a more serious note because we both fucking know you're not leaving the Randstad: go to wherever google recommends. If its a tourist trap, its probably pretty decent. Don't forget to get pannenkoeken at some point in your stay. Now fuck off we're full
>>
>>2658660
>gonna get fucked up so advice on easy to get boner pills would be helpful
Is weed not enough of an aphrodisiac?
>>
>>2664600
your recommendations are awful, instead of recommending pretty towns with history and nice architecture youve recommended what are just shy of tourist traps

i.e. kamp westerbork is the most shitty (and fake) excuse for dutch people that desperately want their own auschwitz
they cleared the site after the war, the only remaining part is the officers house and its both completely dilapidated and not accessible to the public
>>
File: fb0.jpg (65 KB, 680x1020)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>2664805
>pretty towns with history and nice architecture
you dont need a specific recommendation for that and also thats literally why I recommended Utrecht. I didnt list a single tourist trap except for maybe Walibi. How dare I recommend ACTIVITIES and PLACES for a holiday?
To make matters worse, the most prominent pretty places with history and architecture are Amsterdam and Leiden, both of which are tourist traps.
>-b-but westerbork is shit
what else you want in fucking Drenthe lmao, pic very much related
>>
ive been living here for 2.5 years now
Amsterdam is where its at, dont get adventurous and book long trips to other cities
den haag has better museums but museums overall kinda suck

its an awful city to be a tourist in imo if you're not a 89 iq anglo or brown, but living here has a nice rhythm to it
>>
>>2664629
>weed
>aphrodisiac
Weed will give you ED
>>
>>2665396
No way weed gives you acute ED
>>
I have to spend a few days in Zwolle this October - any recommendations as to what I do whilst there?

Planning on a PEC Zwolle match if they're at home the weekend I'm in town.
>>
I love Zwolle because it is a central transportation hub with trains going to Deventer/Roosendaal, Groningen, Leeuwarden, Emmen, Enschede and the Randstad. This makes it trivially easy to make it so you dont have to be in Zwolle anymore.
>>
>>2665396
when are you fags gonna realize weed is a psychedelic and effects everyone differently. nobody makes these blanket statements about acid or shrooms. the whole weed isn't a drug narrative ruined people's perceptions of it.
>>
>>2665613
Oh dear - is Zwolle really that bad? I'm only there for three nights, surely I won't be that anxious to escape in such a short span of time?
>>
>>2665658
I'm overexaggerating for comedic effect. Zwolle is not a no-go area and its not horrible, it just doesnt have anything of note worth visiting (other than PEC). It's very unremarkable. If you spend one day on regular city sightseeing that's fine, but if at all possible you should try to squeeze in a visit to Giethoorn if you havent been there before.
>>
>>2665722
>de peperbus
>for years the only three michelin star restaurant in holland
the place with actually nothing going on is emmenq
>>
any advices for a trip to Utrecht (that is not the the Domtoren). Cute cafes or places to chill and relax are welcomed to
>>
>>2658660
I spent a couple of days on Texel and liked it. Quiet island, slow pace, comfy

I only visited a couple of towns - Edam is a bit Disney and attracts crowds but is cool, and I seem to remember thinking Breda was nice

Biesbosch was also worth a visit
>>
>>2667282
Utrecht is superior in the canal department to Amsterdam. Plenty of cafes with waterfront seats, very nice and cheaper than Amsterdam.

>>2658660
What are your interests first of all? Museums or just exploring the city or weed lmao or nature etc. Depending on that there are different recommendations.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.