[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am in Chiang Mai Thailand for a month, what should I do here?
>>
What is your ethnicity and general age?
>>
>>2661409
Hapa (half white, half chinese) american
>>
>>2661407
rent a scooter. ride out to tiger village. you like tennis? check out the stadium complex.
>>
walk around and street interview roasties using a tiny mic on a stick.
>>
Eat noodles, especially Khao soi, which is better than its Burmese ancestor (kaukswe).
>>
>>2661410
>>2661407
They say Chang Mai is great for taking in the cultural aspects of Thailand. Visit the temples, hike the mountain trails, hunt elephants.
>>
>>2661407
Very little contribution to this thread, and this is a soft-ball question. Is /trv/ dead?
>>
Try sucking your own dick in front of the mirror
>>
>>2661407
Go to the elephant sanctuary, hike the temples, go to the local markets and bazaar, get a cheap massage. The Four Seasons is north of the city a bit but it's super nice either to stay or spend an afternoon. Great pool and bar with views of terraced rice paddies and the jungle with koel birds singing in the trees.
>>
Eat at Riverside, it's a classic.
>>
>>2661407
rent a scooter
hike the monk's trail
visit the sunday night market in old town
visit the temples
visit the night market near the college
go to 100 flavors ice cream shop
weekend trip to chiang rai
eat khao soi from a michelin restaurant and then from spot for locals to compare
walk around nimman at sunset/night
check agoda or a tourist booth for some nearby activities you enjoy

that is a good itinerary if you are a loner like me. chaing mai is also a great place to meet other travelers with a good number of party hostels
>>
>>2662014
no one visits thailand for those things, brah

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.