[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: screeenshot.jpg (81 KB, 540x784)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
any place where I can download/torrent/watch this movie online?
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095110/
I can't find it anywhere, and I only find some netflix shit with a similar names instead.
If possible with the original spanish audio, please.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Not on any trackers. your best bet is searching emule, the spanish speaking countries still like using that.
>>
>>1462246
I have never used emule, for what I saw after reading in one site, it seems you need to manually configure the server where to connect, can you search it there and tell me if you find it and then guide me on how to config it so I can try to download it?
>>
got a lead but haven't found it yet there (I'm probably doing it wrong).
bump
>>
still haven't found it myself.
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Aaaaaaa
>>
I tried with these severs on emule (because none of the default ones even worked) and the only thing there was the same shit I can find online (that netflix series shit), and some didn't even let me connect.
So I guess the emule thing is discarded.
>>
>>1463859
I forgot the list
https://www.emule-security.org/serverlist/
many didn't even work.
>>
bump
I just discarded emule from the options, it seems to be some kind of kazaa/ares and many of the search results seem to be missleading (and nothing there seems to work either).
>>
bump, I already uninstalled emule and I don't even know where to search.
>>
bump
>>
bump
I'm also interested in watchig it in another language if not th original (but preferably with eng/esp subs)
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
I think this will be my last bump
maybe the movie doesn't even exist on the internet (I watched it more than 20 years ago, on an open TV channel from Spain).
>>
I tried searching the title on 3 4chan archives, 0 results.
>>
>>1466654
yeah, I asked here after failing to find it myself too (I don't even know how to search in 4chan archives). It's my first time asking that here, but I think it may not even exist in digital format.
>>
>>1466685
Helpful link:
https://archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/
Desuarchive, 4plebs, warusu (I can never spell it properly), and arch.b4k cover about 95% of the site.
You can put stuff in quotes to search for an exact phrase, which is what I tried in this situation.
Also helpful tip that most people don't know, this character * works as a wildcard in most archives.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.