[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (278 KB, 638x826)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>Most easy diagrams are too boring and done too quickly
>Most hard diagrams are impossible with most origami paper

Anybody have books or diagrams that require more than your basic origami skills, yet don't require very fine paper to complete? Some of the easier diagrams from amazing origami is what I'm looking for.
>>
>>620636
so you want something easy but hard... you get the irony in your request, I hope?
>>
>>620637
>Intermediate level diagrams
Anon...
>>
join a site like https://www.zhezhixueyuan.com/?fromuid=130363 ,wechat or weibo ,,diy ,saysaysay.net or what have you facebook groups
>>
>>620636
I get what you're saying. Find another hobby. That's what I did.
I think I have folded everything I wanted to fold.
>>
File: IMG_8611.jpg (244 KB, 1170x1387)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
yo
>>
>>620714
So, it ain't out yet.
>>
>>620714
>>620723
For information, it will be available on the 1st of June; pre-orders have started.
https://www.origamihouse.jp/book/original/katsuta2/katsuta2.html
>>
>>620724
>For information, it will be available on the 1st of June
I already knew that. That's why I said it ain't out yet.
>>
>>620725
My bad. That information was more for others, I just quoted the 2 messages as it was related to the topic.
>>
>>620726
No problem.
>>
instead of asking for c.p ask about the paper ,a number of easily sourced papers of between 15gsm up to 50gsm is suitabe for intermediate models of up to 200 steps ,even some thin gift wrap . Kraft paper in packs of 25-5- or on the roll just be sure its the recycled type .As the kraft paper for packaging is thicker and tends to rip

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.