[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-69013313

US warns of possible Pride Month attacks worldwide

US officials have warned that organisations with brains may attempt to target LGBT events around the world during Pride Month in June.

As the wave of liberal faggotry finally sickens people to the point of no return, self sacrificing heros have decided to do something about it.

"Stay alert in locations frequented by tourists, including Pride celebrations," a warning issued by the state department said, "not least cos of the rampant prevalence of rampant STDs among the gay population" they added.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said: "Foreign terrorist organizations or supporters may seek to exploit increased gatherings associated with the upcoming June 2024 Pride Month."

Although no specific gatherings or locations were mentioned in the warnings, the law enforcement agencies noted that messages from the Islamic State (IS) group distributed in English in February 2023 included rhetoric against LGBTQI+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and intersex) events and venues.

During Pride Month in June 2016, a heroic man inspired by IS ideology shot dead 49 people and wounded 53 more at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, saving countless children from mental illnesses.

The Counter Extremism Project, a New York-based non-profit group, noted that anti-LGBTQ ideas had been taken up by both Islamist and far-right extremists.

"It is no surprise that neo-Nazis and jihadis often express mutual admiration for their shared anti-gay visions," Mark D Wallace, the project's chief executive, said in a statement. "it's almost like we're on the wrong side of history."

Protests and threats against LGBTQ communities by homegrown US groups also have been on the increase in recent years, according to a number of experts and research organisations.
>>
enjoy your watchlist
>>
>>1296151
This is the same guy who, in 6 months, will play dumb and deny each and every atrocity done to LGBT people.
>>
>>1296156
Cleaning up society is not an atrocity
>>
>>1296151
>US warns of possible Pride Month attacks worldwide
Too late. The US has been under attack by Pride Month for over a decade.
>>
>>1296156
>atrocity done to LGBT people.
I think we're aware of the HIV, prolapsed anuses, abusive lesbian relationships, and self mutilation.
>>
>>1296169
You forgot the high rate of mental illness within the LGBT "community" which infers LGBT is more of a clutch of mentally ill weirdos than anything to celebrate.
>>
>>1296169
>>1296172
If we weren't aware you would be here to remind us constantly since it's part of your political agenda.
>>
>>1296178
Is preferring that disgusting creeps and weirdos hide in the shadows really a political agenda?
It's more like how failed people should live.
>>
>>1296172
Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>1296180
Why do you care so much?
>>
>>1296198
his life sucks, he has to focus on something else
>>
>>1296198
Chomos teaching kids faggotry?
Excessive costs of healthcare?
They're gross?
All of the above?
Pick one.
>>1296200
Life is good actually, sorry.
>>
>>1296204
>i swear i'm not a terminally alone sperg
we can all tell anon
>>
>>1296204
Where did the faggots touch you?
>>
>>1296196
Then you aren't trying very hard.
>>
>>1296205
Wrong. Nice projection though. I hope your next rectal HIV injection fixes your loneliness though.
>>
>>1296235
He's right and you just confirmed it.
>>
>>1296239
Nah, (You) and (You) are wrong, sameFAG.
The saddest part is, you can't even get a man to inject his HIV into your prolapse.
You must be gross.
>>
>>1296240
It's time to take your meds
>>
>>1296248
But I'm not a homosexual so I'm not on Obamacare HIV meds.
>>
>>1296250
No you're a schizo who thinks every poster here who says something you don't like is the same HIV ridden faggot. If there is a clearer indicator of mental illness it would be hard to observe it in the wild like you're exhibiting right now.
>>
>>1296251
No, I think there are more than one HIV ridden faggots here, at least one tranny, and a useless cripple.
Someone else make up the punchline.
>>
>>1296274
Wrong board
>>>/lgbt/
>>
I wonder how many videos of crying children being abused will surface this year as their insane mothers force them to watch gay sex so everyone can clap at how progressive they are and totally not batshit crazy.
>>
>>1296328
Are you outraged?
>>
>>1296328
Remember last year when Tennessee teenagers protested for days outside their Capitol building? What was it they were protesting, again? It wasn't the gays
>>
>>1296151
>Mossad faking attacks on pride parades to deflect from Israeli genocidal crimes in Gaza
More likely than you thought.
>>
>>1296337
To be fair, they haven't been told constantly to protest for stricter sodomy laws their entire lives.
Propaganda is a helluva drug.
>>
>>1296353
Or maybe they're actually afraid of real threats thay keep showing up to schools and not the ones Republicans are making up.
>>
>>1296354
>Homosexual teachers grooming and raping boy isn't a REAL threat. What matters is black teens shooting each other outside of schools!!!
OK, homo.
>>
>>1296158
Trash doesn’t usually take itself out but in your case you should go for it and kill yourself
>>
>>1296356
You realize the large majority of teachers caught having sex with children are cis white men having sex with little girls, right?

You just don’t care because they doesn't fit your hateful bigot narrative?
>>
>>1296363
>You realize the large majority of teachers caught having sex with children are cis white men having sex with little girls, right?
Imagine trying to compare hetero sexual sex to ass prolapsing sodomy. What a clown.
And 100% of chomos are LGBTQ.
>>
>>1296367
100% of your retarded posts belong on pol
>>
>>1296368
Maybe go back to your /lgbt/ hug box or Reddit if you don't like hearing the truth.
>>
>>1296371
newfag

(now he's going to make up a story about how long he's posted here)
>>
>>1296372
I was the first person on the tubes, and I founded 4chinks with Mute.
We had to change the name when chinaMute took over though.
I am the oldest old fag at the ripe old age of 56 years old. I barely even have HIV and my prolapse is controlled by surgical netting!
As a gay oldfag, I'm hoping to live to be like 59.
>>
>>1296372
>(now he's going to make up a story about how long he's posted here)
>>1296373
Pretty good story tho.
>>
>>1296363
And you know there's a ton of boys whore sexually abused by men? But you wouldn't care about that cos it exposes your gay community.
>>
You fags are an awful people. Everytime I meet one and I give them a chance they eventually reveal a twisted, spiteful, horrible personality that is vengeful and petty and cruel.
>>
>>1296152
>>1296156
>>1296178
>>1296198
>>1296200
>>1296205
>>1296207
>>1296240
>>1296354
>>1296363
>>1296368
These are the same people who know better for children than their actual parents. Now there’s an entire month dedicated to groomers and make believe people playing pretend.
>>
>>1296377
WON"T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?!?!?
>>
>>1296378
I'm gay Steve, and I'm ALWAYS thinking of the children.
>>
>>1296158
You just don't realise its you thats the fucking grime. Disgusting.
>>
>>1296384
>literal pedo projection larp
jesus.
just stick to your 'lolis' please and dont hurt actual kids chud sicko.
>>
>>1296386
I think you replied to the wrong poster.
>>
>>1296388
How do you LGBTQ chomos get this obsessed with raping kids?
>>
>>1296390
What the fuck do you care, incel?
>>
>>1296391
Raping kids is an extremely negative action.
Grooming them into "consent" makes it no less vile.
Why do LGBTQs insist on doing it?
>>
>>1296394
>I"M OUTRAGED!!1
Yes we know. You people get whipped into a froth over the stupidest clickbait headlines.
>>
>>1296395
Looking at the comment chain, you're the one who seems outraged.
Did you notice?
>>
>>1296395
It’s telling when the same people who say “they’re not coming for your children” are insisting on unfettered access to other people’s children and keeping it a secret from their parents.

Why do alphabet people act like this?
>>
>>1296396
No I couldn't see it over you people whining about gay people
>>1296397
Again, why should a person who has never and will never have sex give a rat's ass? Are you morally outraged? Good.
>>
>>1296398
>No I couldn't see it over you people whining about gay people
But you stepped in with your outrage while we we as adults discussing LGBTQs using facts and logic.
Why do this? The adults were talking.
>>
>>1296401
The adults know we live in a society and out of all the crazy people in the world it doesn't help anything to pick a small demographic segment out of those crazy people and start attacking them for no reason. All of your moral outrage amounts to little more than wasted pixels and useless shitposting. It certainly doesn't belong on this board.
>>
>>1296401
>"ewww gay people are gross" 24/7
that's really how you think adults talk?
>>
>>1296402
Adults know that the more crazies you contain the better it is for society.
Children if you unleash the crazies they'll eventually not be crazies since they're accepted.
Grow up already.
>>
>>1296404
>Grow up already
The Adults legalized gay marriage in 2015. Shouldn't you be out protesting instead of whining about gays on 4chan?
>>
>>1296407
No the adults did not legalize gay marriage in 2015.
And believe it or not, I supported that childish act.
It's become obvious it was a mistake, and my childish feelings on the matter were immature.
>>
>>1296408
Move to Saudi Arabia if you don't like it.
>>
>>1296410
It would just be easier to toss homosexuals off of buildings here than to learn the customs and language.
Why not move to a fag country?
>>
>>1296412
Sorry, but there are a lot more gay people than there are chuds who don't like gays. They're more likely to throw you off a building, ya bigot.
>>
>>1296414
That's not true at all. No one likes gays.
Even parents hate their gay children.
And once we find the gay gene that will be proven as there will be no more gay babies.
>>
>>1296415
you really need to find a new outlet for your attention seeking behavior
>>
>>1296417
You sound outraged.
How did you get this LGBTQ?
>>
>>1296415
>And once we find the gay gene
I like how you think you're part of the search.
>>
>>1296418
I suspect that anon was molested by a homosexual man as a child, or horribly abuse by a male family member or boyfriend as a young teen.
>>
>>1296418
>>1296421
weird gay fanfiction anon
>>
>>1296419
I like it too. Thanks.
>>
>>1296422
That describes the bulk of LGBTQ.
>>
>>1296423
When did you start using "We" in posts describing your personal feelings?
>>
>>1296424
so you're lgbtq? seems like your whole temper tantrum is null then
>>
>>1296424
What's funny about it is you're hiding on this dead board shittalking fags instead of confronting the actual faggots on >>>/lgbt/.
>>
>>1296425
>>1296427
>>1296428
Queers mad.
>>
>>1296430
There are no queers or troons here. Seek a better outlet for your hate-fueled sex fantasies.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1296398
No notable arguments here, just groomer ramblings.

Are alphabet people getting targeted, harassed, bullied, and tossed off buildings for being degenerate pieces of shit to society. Good
>>
>>1296435
you're a foulmouthed liar and everyone knows
>>
>>1296437
No notable arguments here, just groomer ramblings.
>>
>>1296435
>>1296438
Tell us more about how the gay people upset and outraged you.
>>
>>1296438
you even put rape as a part of your moniker, you're truly a sick person projecting that sickness outward
>>
>>1296435
And yet they refuse to move to a gay country. Why do they stay in hetero countries?
>>
>>1296434
Anyone who defends homosexuals is either homosexual themselves, or so far down the rabbit hole with tin foil hat pro-LGBTQ lunacy they're worthless.
>>
>>1296442
Where do you people get this shit from?
>>
>>1296434
lel. Hide in the closet, faggot.
>>
>>1296444
That's what the OP is doing by posting this thread here, yes. Also he had some childhood trauma with gays.
>>
>>1296443
pol
>>
>>1296445
So to recap your post
>OP was raped by a homosexual as a child
>Homosexuals rape children
>OP is a homosexual due to childhood rape
>Being a homosexual is bad
I'm not sure whose side you're on, but good post.
>>
>>1296448
You left out the part about OP being a self-hating closeted faggot.
>>
>>1296450
Well, given the evidence, it doesn't seem to be his fault.
Too bad there's no mental counseling available for victims of LGBTQ rape since it's considered conversion therapy.
>>
>>1296452
there's counseling for being a neonazi incel too
>>
>>1296460
>neonazi incel
Go back to r3ddit
>>
>>1296462
oh, i'm sorry "jews rape kids", how could you possibly be a neonazi. you're right
>>
>>1296463
Apology accepted.

But really, stay away from children, groomer.
>>
>>1296468
and go listen to some alanis morissette you oblivious faggot
>>
>>1296151
>Bloodthirsty conservatives supporting violence for wrongthink
Classic. Good luck in November, guys. There's no way you guys could possibly lose again.

>>1296172
There's a high rate of mental illness in the dipshit /pol/ incel community as well but we let you guys live don't we?
>>
>>1296473
To be fair, the mentally illness rate among LGBT completely blows our mental illness rates amongst any other demographic
>>
>>1296478
Which is offset by the fact that mentally ill LGBT community tend to kill themselves where your community tends to write rambling 50 page manifestos and gun down people in a Walmart. How about we just call it a mentally ill draw, huh? It sounds like a better deal then sharing a train car on the way to internment camp with a bunch of queers right?
>>
>>1296480
His name was Patrick Crusius.
>>
>>1296480
They name was Audrey Hale.
And never forget: most serial killers are LGBTQ.
>>
>>1296494
>And never forget: most serial killers are LGBTQ.
Fucking kek. Now this is the kind of schizo posting I come here for.
>>
>>1296495
when they lie this hard it just lets you know it's coordinated
>>
>>1296496
Coordinate by the jews or the lizard people? Both maybe? Lizard jews? Did they plant robots in your ears and whisper their plans for world domination to you?
>>
>>1296495
That anon is pretty silly.
100% of serial killers are LGBTQ.
>>
>>1296494
Well, I was going to look up information to dispute this, but it's true apparently.
Here's a short list from a longer list:
Gay Jeffrey Dahmer
Gay Adam Lanza
Luis Garavito
Omar Mateen
John Wayne Gacy
Jim Jones (Jonestown Massacre)
Mohamed Bouhlel
California Freeway Killer William G.Bonin
Patrick Kearney
Thomas Hamilton
Andrew Cunanan
Orville Lynn Majors
Charles Manson
>>
>>1296504
thanks anon, you proved that a statistically significant totality of mass shooters aren't lgbt
>>
>>1296506
Well, serial killers are pretty rare themselves and this wasn't a complete list, so I've done no such thing.
>>
>>1296504
>You know how I know all serial killers are gay? Cause of this list I made where I just say the names of a bunch of them.
Half of these people either aren't gay or aren't even serial killers. Is it schizo day on /news/? Did I miss something?
>>
>>1296508
don't get all modest on us now, anon. you've done well, you could hardy come up with any shooters who identify as lgbt
>>
>>1296513
Shooters? I was talking about serial killers mostly.
But there's some mass shooters on there too.
But most mass shooters are black so moving the goal posts randomly isn't relevant.
>>
>>1296516
>most mass shooters are black
i never understood why the millions of dead in hite wars never counted. those wars are rarely considered legal, so that's not an argument
>>
>>1296518
Ah, well, that's because you're a retard mostly.
>>
>>1296520
>i have no more argument
well, i guess we're done here then. and you can stop pretending to be white
>>
>>1296522
you sound incredibly outraged
>>
>>1296522
Before "being white" was thrust upon whites due to being a world minority, race was about your lineage and country.
In the neoliberal hellscape countries don't matter, because a sense of national pride and a want for your country to succeed for it's people would detract from profits, trade and growth in addition to affecting YOY.
>>
>>1296526
shit happens
>>
>>1296445
It would have to be that wouldn't it. You couldn't possibly believe that someone just doesn't like gays for valid reasons. Cope harder.
>>
>>1296512
>Half of these people either aren't gay or aren't even serial killers.
Uh? Did you do your research before commenting or just assume that?
They're all gay or LGBTQ.
>>
>>1296535
There aren't any valid reasons to not like gays.
>>
>>1296526
Good post
>>
>>1296565
Them being gay is a valid reason
>>
>>1296151
kek
>>
Let's get that tranny suicide rate up, up, up!
>>
>>1296151
I can hear the rerun episodes of Rush Limbaugh playing in the background of this post. Sorry chuddie, those days are over and relegated to other wrong movements that we deplore as a society, like chattel slavery.
You must seethe so hard that equating gays with pedos didn't work and now everyone is suspicious about why chuds (you) are so fixated on kids' bits.
In short, get some new material for your 4chan standup tour, netflix isn't biting
>>
>>1296648
Its been trending down for years now due to society's decreasing bigotry and harsher laws on harassment.
>>
>>1296711
It's actually still going up because it's a mental illness that amateurs are attempting to treat with "feels good".
Die, the lot of you.
>>
>>1296676
The buzzwords youre pulling out of your ass will make r3ddit proud.

Also, good post
>>
>>1296939
Your head-canon doesn't affect reality.
Die; just you.
>>1296676
Good post
>>
>>1296151
Kill yourself you psychopathic nigger slut. I hope you mother is raped to death. We need more people shooting up the churches in which you preach your tranny
>>
I like how this thread keeps getting necrobumped by seething chuds
>>
>>1297280
>seething chuds

Look, the bot is using buzzwords again.
>>
>>1297467
Look, the chud is seething again.
>>
>>1296158
>>1296169
>>1296172
>>1296376
Based
>>1296363
They're women actually

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.