[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is possible to convert an image of a human model to a 3d model (Blender) using Ai (StableDiffusion)?
Trying to find such a tutorial.
>>
No, Cris. That's not currently possible. Have you tried photogrammetry?
>>
If you can't do it without AI, you have no business doing it at all.
>>
If you have a lora i guess you can openpose it to make a reference sheet and then take it from there in blender and doing the needful tracing
>>
>>980074
Yes, but not in blender and the 3d model it's kinda low res
>>
>>980074
Not currently, but I'm working on a model called analshart-5 that will eliminate the need for human learning to accomplish anything ever, just grunt at your screen and the model will pick up on your intonation and facial expression and be creative for you so that you never need to stimulate the soft pink thing between your ears with unnecessary, nasty effort again. Once the seed funding rounds are done I'll send you a link to the model, but be aware, it's a suppository.
>>
>>980103
It's the same thing I'm working on. So I don't have do see people doing their "base model" that never goes anywhere over and over.
>>
>>980074
i HATE THE BLENDER MONKEY
i HATE THE GIMP PEPPER
i HATE THE ANTICHRIST

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.