[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Third Masquerade Edition

>What is SPNatI?
Strip Poker Night at the Inventory is a free open-source web game where you play strip poker against over 200 different fictional characters, including characters from Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Doki Doki Literature Club, Danganronpa, and dozens more.

Losing a hand means losing a piece of clothing, and a naked opponent must masturbate when they lose their final hand. Many characters even have epilogues that you can view by winning the game!

SPNatI is open-source, so anyone can create a character and then add them to the game. Characters are written to have specific interactions and replies with each other, so there's always new interactions to look for!

More info can be found in the ingame FAQ.

>Link to the game:
https://spnati.net

>Offline version download (includes Kisekae, the program used to make character models, and the Character Editor, which helps you make images and write dialogue):
https://spnati.net/docs/basics/githubdesktop.html

>Link to the subreddit:
https://old.reddit.com/r/spnati/

>Link to the Discord servers (development and social)
https://twitter.com/spnati_game/status/1008076010934407168

Is making your own character hard? No.
Does it take time? Yes.
Don't see your favorite character? Show us scrubs how it's done and make them yourself, or help improve an existing character.

If you're interested in making a character, know that you don't need to know how to draw or code, since the development tools take care of that. We'll soon be hosting an event where newcomers are paired with veterans to learn how to use said tools while reworking an old character of your choosing. Learn more about it here:
https://old.reddit.com/r/spnati/comments/1c6lb4g/announcing_the_2024_rework_masquerade/

There are always lots of new characters on the testing tables (found by choosing "Testing Tables" on the select screen). Give them some feedback!
>>
File: spnati2.png (585 KB, 1280x800)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
Standard UI with the cards menu.
Try the full-screen mode!
>>
File: spnati3.png (569 KB, 1280x800)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
Winning gives you a show to watch...
>>
File: spnati4.png (565 KB, 1280x800)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>
File: spnati5.png (583 KB, 1280x800)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
But losing can be fun in its own way.
>>
File: spnati6.png (556 KB, 1280x800)
556 KB
556 KB PNG
>>
File: spnati7.png (147 KB, 1280x800)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
Epilogues are little afterstories that usually take things further. To unlock one, win against a character with the "SPNatI Epilogue Available" badge.

Some might have certain conditions to unlock--check the trophy room to be sure.

Characters also have "collectibles," which are basically achievements, though some of them can be worn or unlock new modes for characters.
>>
Bring backYangand Blake
>>
Any chance for Luz Noceda or Marcy Wu to be added soon?
>>
Did it have any updates or new characters?
>>
>>8176737
Since the last thread? Yeah I'd say there are
>>
File: 1577554174973.jpg (434 KB, 1950x1379)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>8177743
Such as?
>>
Who are your favourite characters? Mari (Omori) has really grown on me. Her dialogue is playful and sensual without going too over the top, her hair is really pretty, and she looks absolutely beautiful naked. I particularly love the way her breasts sag, since it makes them look more realistic.
>>
>>8180121
I absolutely adore Mari Setogaya, what a way to make a simple but memorable character from a hentai into a lovable dork that fits the game in an excellent way, and I love how instead of competing with Mari Omori like one would expect they actually make for really good friends and get along great, if only they had an epilogue together that'd be perfect
>>
>>8180129
I've never played with her (I'm not usually one for overtly sexual characters, I tend to prefer shy, ENF-type characters, Mari (Omori) being an exception), but your description of her sounds cute! I'll try her out some time.
>>
What are your favourite tags?
>>
Navi is unexpectedly hot
very hot
>>
>>8180223
Shy, ENF, hairy, bottomless first
>>
File: IMG_20240502_083039.jpg (187 KB, 1685x1489)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>8180302
What would you think of her if she looked like this?
>>
File: IMG_20240502_082948.jpg (56 KB, 655x1400)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Or like this?
>>
>>8181385
not bad
>>
Just finished Nagisa and Bernadetta's epilogue, they are so cute! Their dynamic is absolutely adorable (I fucking love shy girls) and their epilogue is cutest one I've seen yet. I love how it's mostly wholesome antics with just a slight bit of barely censored nudity when they're bathing, and the sexy stuff only happens at the very end, and even then it's just masturbation. That kind of restraint only makes it cuter, especially since I'm more into cute, playful stuff as opposed to straight up sex. For the most part, it truly feels like two girls hanging out, and that kind of scenario is one I always love. I also stripped irl along with my character, so that might have played into my enjoyment a bit.
>>
What happened with Rin? Is she coming back at all?
>>
>>8176061
so who do you think needs a masquerade update the most?
>>
>>8184691
Who are the options?
>>
I played tomko and discovered some hot dialogue when paired up with leon
>>
>>8187263
Too many girls have hot dialogue with Leon. Aaravi, Rouge, Hu Tao... one of them fucks with him too
>>
File: image1.png (325 KB, 715x751)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
the puyo characters are a fucking godsend
>>
>>8188215
Ringo is so good, especially her epilogue.
>>
>>8188302
WHAT DO YOU MEAN RINGO HAS AN EPILOGUE
>>
>>8188373
It got added recently and it's amazing. It's really well animated and the art is fantastic.
>>
>>8188405
best news since forever
>>
>>8189338
Indeed. I never paid her much attention, but after her epilogue she has definitely grown on me. I love how she’s drawn, it makes her small breasts and butt look even cuter. The same applies to Arle as well (I love small butts so much!). She doesn’t have an epilogue, though.
>>
Can someone post the epilogue
>>
File: ezgif-5-de8ab9a0a6.gif (2.72 MB, 599x450)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB GIF
Whoever is commissioning spnati-specific nsfw, keep it coming
>>
>>8187263
Tomoko is so fucking cute. She has become one of my favourite characters as of late. Her dialogue is funny yet kinda sexy at the same time, and her personality is very entertaining. She's also really hairy, which I fucking love.
>>
>>8188215
I love how Arle and Ringo have butt poses even when they're fully clothed. They didn't have to go the extra mile, but they did anyway.
>>
>>8188215
Arle is amazing purely because of this pose. You almost never see buttholes in SPNATI, so this is a real treat.
>>
>>8192661
This is what happens when they hire real artists to make models. I can only hope they hire more
>>
File: 1644354053573.jpg (87 KB, 750x1175)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>8191519
That'd actually make for some great promotion to get the game more plays, it just sucks that you have to, uh, pay money
>>
When is Monika getting an epilogue with just you
>>
>>8194183
How would that go? I can't even think how that'd be like
>>
Man, this game is great.
I didn't expect the characters to interact with each other.
>>
Is there a good list of characters that have Small Penis Appreciation content, as opposed to the more common SPH content?

Uh... asking for a friend...
>>
The Monika one is really exceptional, the other dokis not so much.
>>
>>8195750
Mari looks so cute with her hair up.
>>
File: 1689715190401232.jpg (296 KB, 700x1000)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>8195750
IIRC Stocking goes wild for small penises
>>
File: 1705881408957439.gif (1.91 MB, 240x178)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>8195999
Thank you, that is invaluable information
>>
>>8176061
I've been playing for a few weeks now cause I was told there were instant loss scenarios.
I haven't seen any yet, anyone know which characters have them and what the requirements are?
Hypnosis/ mind control would also be nice. The only "fetish" I've seen thus far is lactation from the Pokemon Sun/ Moon mom.
>>
File: 1611483609119.jpg (106 KB, 463x792)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>8195999
God DAMN, anon, you weren't kidding.
Yeah, she's probably going on all my tables from now on
>>
>>8196106
The only one I remember is Rosa's epilogue, though I heard that lately people have been hiding more fetishes and hentai tropes under very specific circumstances so the normies don't accidentally trigger them and get, well, triggered over them

I don't really get it, though honestly I can't even masturbate to this game anymore, I mostly play it for the fun interactions
>>
>>8195999
Holy shit it's true, I need more characters like this
>>
>>8196184
I started playing just for the interactions and ended up really into the artstyle so I'm the other way around lol
>>
>>
>>8199043
So beautiful. The DDLC characters are easily some of my favourites, especially Yuri. Love that you posted it to other threads as well, it helps make more people aware of SPNATI.
>>
File: ZCUw3c0gb3.png (208 KB, 460x1351)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>8195999
>>8196166
>>8197203
Clearly Stocking is the winner here from sheer force of small cock horny, but are there any other girls who get notably happy upon seeing one?
>>
File: Screenshot (17) - Copy.png (1.12 MB, 1915x1036)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
There are a small number of tandem scenes where a character will leave their own zone to go over and have sex with another character. For example, Dawn has one with Cynthia and Senko has one with Noelle. It looks like Pandoria/Zeke should have one with Sucrose, but I haven't figured out the condition to trigger it.

The condition for the Noelle/Senko scene is that Noelle has to lose and then masturbate to orgasm, and then Senko has to lose.

The condition for the Dawn/Cynthia scene is that Cynthia has to lose and then masturbate to orgasm, and then Dawn has to lose.

This pattern doesn't seem to work for Pandoria/Zeke and Sucrose, though.

Does anyone know any other similar scenes and how to trigger them?
>>
File: Screenshot (7) - Copy.png (1.08 MB, 1920x1042)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
Tomoko and Megumin also have one. The condition is that Tomoko has to lose and the masturbate to orgasm and then Megumin has to lose.
>>
File: GMUHUeOWMAARiya.jpg (174 KB, 1080x800)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>8199956
Apparently you can get one with Polly Geist where she possesses other characters like Stocking, her dev said that it triggers if she already lost, you're wearing her funny glasses and a compatible character is about to lose

Is this what you mean?

https://twitter.com/K_Toldya/status/1784843090731090019
>>
File: ezgif-5-52b5bc3ff2.gif (826 KB, 430x430)
826 KB
826 KB GIF
>>
>>8201574
God, Nagatoro is so fucking hot.
>>
>>8202348
Yeah but what is she doing in /aco/
>>
>>8203138
SPNATI is a western game, so it counts.
>>
>>8200621
Who uploaded this to r34??
Why did you do that?
>>
>>8195750
>>8199629
Other than Stocking, there's Natsuki, Roll Caskett, and Kyoko Kirigiri (testing roster).

>>8199956
>>8199969
To my knowledge, the ones you don't know about are:
- Petra/Leonie
- Sayori/Monika
- Leon/Rouge
- Leon/Nonon
- Yuno/Mari Setogaya
- Gloria/Rosa
- Kora/Sanny & Tess (testing roster)

Couldn't tell you the conditions off the top of my head, but most of them are "One character has to finish, then the other has to lose," but good luck finding out which way it goes (I think Petra/Leonie and Leon/Nonon work either way). Rosa/Gloria is an exception, Gloria just has to be nude and not currently close to finishing her forfeit.
>>
>>8205862
>Other than Stocking, there's Natsuki, Roll Caskett, and Kyoko Kirigiri (testing roster).
Thank you! I will test these out asap
>>
File: firefox_X8geHBhWQP.png (460 KB, 658x845)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>8199956

To get the zeke-sucrose one, they just have to lose around the same time and be next to each other

The same is true with Dunban and Aqua from Kingdom Hearts. instead of needing to finish masturbating, they need to be in the middle of masturbating instead when the other person loses as well.

>>8205862

sanny and tess can now bang each other as well, it's pretty good
>>
File: IMG_3698.jpg (528 KB, 1170x853)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
Idk how to reply to specific posts, but for the person that wanted a sneak peek at Ringo’s epilogue. (I tried to do a GIF but file was too big)
>>
Good game but some characters look too underage for my taste, Nawatch list, Emi and Nagatoro all need bigger boobs and more adult looks, I don't want to be on a fbi watchlist,
>>
>>8206644
nigga you gay
>>
>>8206646
Just my opinion, Toph Emi Nagatoro Natsuki and the Genshin Girls should all be older with big boobs and hips
>>
>>8206644
Ah yes the three letter agencies will surely set someone to watch your activity for looking at rudely drawn 2d cartoons while the country collapses.
>>
>>8206568
ngl the profile shots in this epilogue could use some work
>>
>>8206644
Bro never heard of small women, Emi and Natsuki are literally over 18 in canon and just so happen to look petite, Toph and Nagatoro are already taller and have wider bodies than what they have in canon

What the fuck are you even doing here
>>
File: IMG-20190630-WA0047.jpg (74 KB, 640x960)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
What's the process to commission a character? How do I get a specific character into the game?
>>
File: pizza.png (93 KB, 759x239)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>8207469
Dev here! I got good news and bad news.

The bad news is, SPNATI characters have never been made on commission, and in fact the game isn't monetized in any way-- the upside of this is that this keeps us snugly beneath the radar of John Copyright, but the downside is that (unless you want to pioneer the trick of "Find your way into one of the Dev Discords, dangle a stupidly large wad of cash over some developers' noses, and see who breaks first") your only option for getting a specific character into the game is to do what the artist and writer for every character in the game has done and do it yourself.

The good news concerns the actual character development process, and it comes in a few parts:
- You don't need to know SHIT about coding to write a character. There are already some robust tools available for art and writing (namely, the Character Editor and a heavily-modded custom version of Kisekae) that my monkey-brained Javascript-illiterate friends and I use to get the job done. Heed that a computer (not a mobile device) is a must.
- You can make whatever the hell character you want, as long as they're fictional (read: not a VTuber) and not an 11-year-old.
- The community Discord is full of basically every active game dev, and roughly 100% of them are not only completely desensitized to randos crawling out of the woodwork with a hardon for a waifu (or husbando!) from some C-lister anime or vidya, but will actively want you to succeed and are willing and able to help you along the way.
- Adding onto the above, if you're some combination of lucky, dedicated, and/or having a popular choice of character you want to make enough, you MIGHT be able to pick one between art and writing. Being willing to learn both Kisekae and the Character Editor is still your best bet if you want full creative control, though.

If all that sounds like a good deal to you, then you'll want to peep the guide:
>spnati.net/docs/basics/chardevguide.html
>>
File: 5cd.jpg (32 KB, 400x462)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>8206731
>game tries to be better than the usual soulless AI and patreon slop by putting emphasis on canon accuracy
>hurr it should be the same as the petabytes of dogshit flooding rule34.xxx
>>
>>8208477
You're making glorified fanfic, no one will die because a character thicker or taller
>>
>>8208972
fanfic for people who actually care about the character and don't just warp them to suit their fetishes
>>
>>8209366
Where in Amalia or Navi's stories says they like to be wrapped in vines? Or that Gloria speaks like a scottish sailor, or Polly likes possessing people all the time, or that Selene is a deranged turboslut?

Not to mention humanizing Rouge, Amy, Solar Flare and Mae even though a quick peek at /trash/ makes it obvious that fans prefer them as they are...

I think you're catering to your own fetishes just fine
>>
>>8209850

If you're unsatisfied with the state of the game, they can give you a full refund
>>
>8209850 (bait)
How can you be based enough to be ready to enable flowerfuckers but cowardly enough that you want some unpaid hobbyist on the internet to make you Kisekae of Natsuki with big boobs
>>
>>8199956
>>8206304
This reminds me of when Revi used to fuck the player if you both lost at the same time, can someone tell me why other characters are allowed to fuck but not with the player character?.
I don't know who was the fag that decided to discard characters having sex with the player (Revi's dialogue was hot, man) but i hope he kills himself.
>>
>>8210359
>>8210670
No need to be condescending assholes about it
>>
>>8211174
True.
>>
>>8206568
Thank you for the sneak peek! Will play with her soon
>>
How come none of you ever made a printable poker deck with Kisekae models as the cards? You've got space for 52 characters at least, 104 if you do two characters per card
>>
>>8214330
I think it would be cool if they allowed you to make custom card decks that you can use in the game.
>>
>>8214331
You technically can, would you like a tutorial on how to make a custom card deck for spnati?
>>
>>8215847
Sure.
>>
>>8216292
Not that anon, but technically all you need are 53 images (fewer if you're just doing one suit) that roughly in an 8:11 aspect ratio.

gitgud.io/spnati/spnati/-/tree/master/img/cards/yunoLastCard
>>
>>8205862
>>8205866
Finally found some time to try these out. Definitely nowhere near the level of Stocking's hotness.

We need more girls who go nuts for the baby carrot.
>>
>>8218083
I don’t know how to use GitHub, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>8220138
It's way less confusing that it appears to be, all you need is to ask around or look for the in-game tutorial
>>
>>8220138
You don't need to. You can send in your card deck through modmail on the Reddit or find one of the dev mods on one of the Discords (all linked ingame) and they'll be able to merge the content into the game.
Most of the devs who work on the game don't actually know how to push content through Git either
>>
>>8221336
Thanks for letting me know.
>>
There should be an promotional poster for the masquerade thingie, otherwise most people would miss it

As a newcomer I'd feel more comfortable knowing there's lots of us, it's less pressure yo perform that way
>>
File: FVfBMLxUcAEQe6h.jpg (1.35 MB, 1562x1876)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
https://twitter.com/Artisan_Trvado/status/1537911217628409857
>>
>>8182745
I'm glad you enjoyed the epilogue! Thank you so much for the feedback!

>>8191519
I love these pieces that use SPNatI as the backdrop! Which characters would you like to see have more commissioned art representation?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.