[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 02090.jpg (954 KB, 3870x3870)
954 KB
954 KB JPG
>Found a vending machine at my workplace, like pic related
>Got an idea
>Peed in an empty gatorade bottle
>add mouthwash for coloring
>pay 2$ and leave the bottle in an empty case, instead of buying something
>Now people can buy the bottle for 2$
>Leave
>Come back 3h later
>Someone has bought the bottle.

What are the odds that they find me?
>>
>>31075878
I love the idea prank, but the whole piss thing might be too far.

May I suggest some other ideas like
Animal jucies on drinks that Islam and vegans drink
Sweet tea on a unsweeted tea bottle
Normal cola ona diet cola
More sugar on already suggary drinks

The last ones are slow but the results may surprise you.
>>
>>31075976
>Too far
Too late for that.
>>
>>31076276
Jesus fucking christ man, I wish you luck on not getting caught or worse.
>>
>>31076304
Can I get sued?
>>
>what are the odds they find me
not good unless theres cameras, but if he finds out what happened he will no doubt report it to the police. you're looking at years of jailtime
>>
>>31076780
>you're looking at years of jailtime
for pee in a bottle?
>>
>>31076706
>Can I get sued?
No shit your getting used if you some how get away with this legally. The victime will come after you for everything you got and more. Holy shit, how come you didn't think through this?
>>
>>31076843
I didn't think someone was actually going to buy it. The color was weird as fuck.
>>
>>31076860
There are some people that won't second guess what they usually buy. Maybe think it looks a bit different then usually but forget about it in seconds. But if one person does realise what they just drank and go looks into it. Get ready to be fucked in the ass by karma.
>>
>>31075878
OP, this is based as hell. Don't listen to these sissies. I doubt you will ever get caught.
>>
>>31076940
Fuuuuuuuck!!!!!!
>>
>>31075878
Uhhh, try fasting or staying sober for a month or so until the feeling goes away. Don't go near the place, stash the clothes you wore etc.
>>
>>31079400
???
I think you replied to the wrong thread!
>>
>>31079400
Whats this guy on about?
>>
>>31075878
People like you are the reason things keep getting harder and harder to open.
>>
>>31076830
Peeing in someone's mouth, even by way of a bottle, is assault. If you have any communicable diseases it could be GBH.
>>
>>31076706
You will go to hell
>>
>>31079878
>GBH
You mean GHB?
>>
>>31079957
Grievous bodily harm (GBH) means the assault has caused serious physical harm. It does not have to be permanent or dangerous. For example, a broken bone would amount to GBH
>>
>>31076706
You will literally go to prison for 10 years for biological terrorism.
>>
File: 1590256343166.jpg (23 KB, 337x426)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>be in college
>communal dorm
>take shower and leave soap in the shower by accident
>someone used my soap
>happens again
>shit and piss in my bottle and leave it there
>not long later...
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I'LL END YOUR LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>>
>>31075878
This is as funny as hell.

However, didn't you think to check for cameras BEFORE you did this, you impulsive fuckwit?

Next time, and you know there will be a next time, make sure there's no evidence trail at all. Nobody seeing anything that you're doing related to the "project". If there's no evidence, there's no crime. So your odds are pretty good you'll get away with it.
>>
>>31080278
>Terrorism
Wouldn't that imply that my actions were politically motivated

>>31080289
Kek
What happened afterward?

>>31080303
There's camera right a the vending machine.

However I do know for a fact that my workplace won't check the cameras unless the pilice or vandalism is involved.
>>
>>31080485
>Wouldn't that imply that my actions were politically motivated
No, it means you're releasing biological agents for the sake of causing harm to others.

>but it's just pee
It doesn't matter, food safety is important in any country and they take tampering seriously. Some nogs got hit with the book for spitting in ice cream.

"The charge relates to tampering with a consumer product and, according to the Texas penal code, comes with a sentence of two to 20 years if found guilty. She also faces fines of up to $14,239."
>>
Where do you work? I know some places dont check the cameras
>>
Well if they have two brain cells to rub together they'll notice the cap seal is broken and won't drink it

so fair play I'd say
>>
>>31081411
>Where do you work
Nice try Federal Agent!
>>
You americucks are sick fcks. How did you even get a job? This is stuff of 12 year olds.
Yes you would be looking at some jail but more so you have a reputation and will never be employable again. I did hope the victim was some bitch face bully ceo or some shit that deserved heartache cause an innocent person doesn’t deserve your diseases. But your a grub I hope gets butt fcked by Brutus in prison. I can see you balling at court like that hamas bitch that threatened the councillors the other day. .
>>
>>31080509
OP, this guy and many others told you the odds. So tell us, how fucked do you think you are or about to be?
>>
>>31075878
are you colored?
>>
>>>>31075878
kek, I did this shit to a guy's ID when I was in the military.
Haven't seen another one of these old vendies since.
>>
>>31075976
>Sweet tea on a unsweeted tea bottle
>inb4 anon kills their diabetic coworker
>>
>>31082720
You put his ID in the vending machine?
>>
>>31082790
Kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.