[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 98490845908549.jpg (128 KB, 1000x750)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Why does she take so long to respond? I know she's not doing anything important so how the hell is she not seeing my messages? She's either on her phone, reading a book or watching tv. So why does it take minutes, hours or even days for a three word message like a 'okay thank you' for example?
I'm not suspecting her of anything, I'm just confused. It's always been that way too. Any women knower out there?
>>
>>31080124
>So why does it take minutes, hours or even days
>days
Let her go, OP.
>>
>>31080150
No it's not about that. She's always been like that and everything is going fine
>>
Minutes and hours is okay. If it's days, she doesn't want to talk to you.

Even I take hours to respond to the people I love the most just because I'm busy and need to be away from the phone/pc a little. But I don't really let it get past a day...
>>
>>31080166
yeah one time she didn't respond for two weeks and then proceeded to not respond to the messages I sent. Actually she seems to ignore a majority of what I write and will be confused when I bring up something I sent before.
I'm sure there are times when she doesn't want to talk to me but come on, it's three words. A sign of life would be nice
>>
>>31080162
>everything is going fine
If she doesn't reply to your for days everything is not fine, OP.
What kind of relationship do you have with this girl?
>>
>>31080179
>yeah one time she didn't respond for two weeks and then proceeded to not respond to the messages I sent.
This is not normal. Are you long distance or what?
>>
>>31080185
It's fine I'm telling you. She's my gf and she's the one who did all the heavy lifting to get here. And she's been like since the day I met her. That's why it's so confusing.

>>31080197
We were for like 3 months but that was exceptional
>>
>>31080207
Do you see her every day? How often do you see each other? If you maintain more irl communication I don't see much of an issue.
>>
>>31080214
I don't see her every day no. It depends on the week to be honest. I need to be free and she needs to be bored (and free, but she's got less things to do nowadays). Sometimes it's 7 days a week sometimes 1, sometimes 0.

It's not much of an issue apart from the fact that it's always making me feel like a nuisance. Sometimes I won't respond to her for a while just because she does the same thing, there's no big objective for doing that but I just do because why not. It feels like we're super distant but whenever we meet we're the happiest we could ever be, so it's weird.
>>
>>31080124
>>31080179
>>31080224
>So why does it take minutes, hours or even days
> one time she didn't respond for two weeks
>Actually she seems to ignore a majority of what I write
> need to be free and she needs to be bored
You're a doormat and she's treating you like one.
>>
>>31080239
I'm not that stupid, trust me. There's more to her than that. Also I said "ignore" but it's clear that she doesn't see it. Even though it's there when she opens her messaging app. So I don't know what's going on, maybe her phone is faulty but I doubt that's the case.
Best theory I've got it that she keeps it on silent 24/7 for no reason
>>
>>31080263
>I'm not that stupid, trust me. There's more to her than that
I've seen high IQ guys fall for pussy all the time, mate. It's not about being smart, it's about what treatment you accept, for whatever reason.
Let's say she's mentally disabled and just forgets all the time or whatever, is that the kind of relationship you want? Because there's 0 chance she'll change.
I'm not saying she's doing it maliciously or not, I'm saying that this is your relationship. If you're fine with it, good luck to you but you're obviously not since you're posting here.
Either way she doesn't value you the same way you value her.
>>
>>31080274
thanks for the advice but yeah actually I'm fine with that since there's no reason for us to break up anytime soon (and she won't do it for stupid reasons either). So by the time we live together texting will be a non-issue. It's the only thing bugging me about it.
I know I'm sounding like a moron but I really know she's better than this
>>
>he doesn't know
>>
>>31080292
> I'm fine with that
You're fine with her ignoring you for days with no explanation? Dude...
>So by the time we live together
Serious doubt considering her level of involvement.
>It's the only thing bugging me about it.
"her absence is bugging me about it" that's like saying "the wetness is the one thing I dislike about water"
>but I really know she's better than this
She's not. Whenever you're in doubt about someone - look at their actions - they never lie.
Her action is one of constant neglect, making you feel like a nuisance, ignoring you, and she pays attention to you when she's bored, like you're a hobby or something.
I think you're so low you can't even see sunlight anymore and think we're all living in the dark and it's natural. It's not.
>>
>>31080312
>You're fine with her ignoring you for days with no explanation? Dude...
No that's the only thing I'm not fine with actually, that's why I made the thread lol.

>Serious doubt considering her level of involvement.
Like I said, she's the one who pushed for it. I probably would've never fallen in love if she didn't come in so strong. She's talked about future children and shit multiple times. And it's that I believe, but I KNOW she'll say yes to moving in with me.

>"her absence is bugging me about it" that's like saying "the wetness is the one thing I dislike about water"
To be honest here, I don't want to reveal too much information but the 3 months away were an exceptional situation and she had to deal with some shit.

>Whenever you're in doubt about someone - look at their actions - they never lie.
It's having the opposite effect on me. I think her messaging pattern is weird but apart from that everything else speaks for itself.

>Her action is one of constant neglect, making you feel like a nuisance, ignoring you, and she pays attention to you when she's bored, like you're a hobby or something.
She actually told me that she doesn't want to go out with her other friends when she's deep in immersing to learn a language. So I'm assuming it's the same here. Most of the time she's the one inviting me and she almost never goes out with friends.
>>
>>31080350
>No that's the only thing I'm not fine with actually, that's why I made the thread lol.
Yes and I'm saying it's a deal breaker. Being ignored in a relationship is not actually having a relationship.

>She's talked about future children and shit multiple times.
Talking =/= acting on it.
Ask her to move in together - try to make a plan with her with actual dates as in (by 1st of October I want us living together) see how she reacts. My guess is she'll ghost you again a couple of days.

>It's having the opposite effect on me. I think her messaging pattern is weird but apart from that everything else speaks for itself.
There is no real everything else if she ignores you for days on end and makes you feel like a nuisance, or contacts you when she's bored.

>She actually told me that she doesn't want to go out with her other friends when she's deep in immersing to learn a language
Dude... just stop. What is she, learning every second of her waking time? Stop...
>So I'm assuming it's the same here
If you can't ask your girlfriend about shit that obviously bothers and hurts you, you're not in a relationship.
> Most of the time she's the one inviting me
Because I'm guessing by now you're too afraid to invite her anywhere, knowing that either she won't answer or she'll say no.

Like I said, if she's an autist or whatever it is, this is her. Whether malicious or not it doesn't matter, you're being constantly ignored and neglected and your needs mean shit to her, mate.
>>
Have you talked with her about it, OP?

>>31080312

>Whenever you're in doubt about someone - look at their actions - they never lie.

ding ding ding

Denial + wishful thinking is a hell of a drug..
>>
>>31080350

>Like I said, she's the one who pushed for it.

what is your job or what are you studying to be?
>>
>>31080377
>Yes and I'm saying it's a deal breaker. Being ignored in a relationship is not actually having a relationship.
Except her friends always come to me when they want to know how she's doing, instead of asking her directly. So it's not a 'me' thing.

>Ask her to move in together - try to make a plan with her with actual dates as in (by 1st of October I want us living together) see how she reacts
Not possible to do that right now

>My guess is she'll ghost you again a couple of days.
Absolutely the fuck not lol. Kinda hard to describe a person while trying to stay somewhat anonymous but she's not that vain.

>There is no real everything else if she ignores you for days on end and makes you feel like a nuisance, or contacts you when she's bored.
There is. I'm the one overthinking and she has no idea it's making me feel that way. Everything else in perfect, I really do mean it. I don't know what to say except that I know her, I know how she is and what she thinks of me. It's just a phone problem.

>If you can't ask your girlfriend about shit that obviously bothers and hurts you, you're not in a relationship.
I probably will at some point but I thought some people here would know. If it gets worse I'll push otherwise I'll keep doing my own thing.

>Because I'm guessing by now you're too afraid to invite her anywhere, knowing that either she won't answer or she'll say no.
Well that's true, but when I do she actually usually says yes.

>Whether malicious or not it doesn't matter, you're being constantly ignored and neglected and your needs mean shit to her, mate
Might seem I'm coping, again, but she obviously really cares about me. I'm being neglected only through phone messages.

>>31080386
Don't want to disclose that sorry, anybody could guess who I am with how much I post about myself online but that's still too specific for my taste
>>
>>31080380
oops sorry for ignoring you, no I've not talked about it with her. I probably will at some point though but I decided to ask here first
>>
>>31080416
>Except her friends always come to me when they want to know how she's doing, instead of asking her directly. So it's not a 'me' thing.
So she's an all around asshole, and she turned you into her PR guy. All right.

>Not possible to do that right now
Not saying move in tomorrow but try making the plan with her. See what happens. You can do that right now. You're afraid to though because you know what her reaction will be.

>Everything else in perfect,
Except her neglect and the fact that you can't bring shit up with her.

>I probably will at some point
Not gonna lie, this sound very doormat-y to me.

>but she obviously really cares about me
Yes it does seem like a cope, or you have abysmally low standards for yourself.

>I'm being neglected only through phone messages.
>I don't see her every day no. It depends on the week to be honest. I need to be free and she needs to be bored (and free, but she's got less things to do nowadays). Sometimes it's 7 days a week sometimes 1, sometimes 0.

Your copium is military grade, brother. Good luck.
But quick question, why don't you just call her whenever you want, instead of texting?
>>
>>31080445
>So she's an all around asshole, and she turned you into her PR guy. All right.
bro...

>try making the plan with her
How? If it's not possible now for how long in the future should we be planning that kinda stuff? It's already obvious to both of us that it'll happen at some point

>You're afraid to though because you know what her reaction will be.
No that's not true either, I know she'll say yes. Just seems like a stupid thing to do given my current situation

>Except her neglect and the fact that you can't bring shit up with her.
I can, I just choose not to do it right now for this one. In her case, she has never complained about anything.

>Not gonna lie, this sound very doormat-y to me.
Nothing I said here seems doormat-y to me but I guess we've got different points of view

>Yes it does seem like a cope, or you have abysmally low standards for yourself.
It's neither though. Don't want to seem mean but you don't know her man.

>Your copium is military grade, brother. Good luck.
Maybe so, but she makes me happy so I don't care. Thanks

>But quick question, why don't you just call her whenever you want, instead of texting?
We call eachother when we're halfway through texting but none of us ever start a convo with a call. In my case I don't want to do it in case she's on the shitter, cooking or is doing something actually important. It's annoying to receive a call when you're busy, to me and everybody else.
>>
>>31080416

>Don't want to disclose that sorry

the specifics are not super important. the point is that she may be with you for practical/financial reasons, and not "love" as you are with her
>>
>>31080498
oh then don't worry, that's not a big deal. We're in a similar financial situation
>>
Not speaking for everyone but personally when I don't respond for hours its becasue I didn't see it but if its days i didn't care enough to answer
>>
>>31080512
do you usually have notification sounds on? If not why? I find it pretty hard to miss a message when my phone is next to me at all times
>>
This thread hurts to read. I had a girl in my life like this once. I was young, naive, hopeful, and totally enamored with her...

She didn't care about me at all. You're fucked OP, this is not how any woman who cares about you, loves you, and wants you behaves. This is not a relationship of any value to her, she is definitely not in love with you, and barely even sees you as a friend. Zero respect here and zero interest on her end. I'm a bit confused how you even ended up thinking she's your gf because her behavior doesn't support that notion.
>>
>>31080537
You know maybe you're right. But I 100% believe, with all my heart, that you aren't. I like to think I know her well enough for that and that our situations are only seem similar at surface level
>>
>>31080550
Honest question. How old are you and her?
>>
>>31080641
No gonna say the exact ages but big age gap. She's almost 8 years older than me (doesn't seem like it though, physically or mentally). She only had a short-lived relationship before her 20s so I'm not worried about her using for whatever purpose, it's obviously not a game to her.
>>
>>31080669
I think she's probably talking to her ex. You were likely a rebound/scheme to make him jealous. On top of that, I think you being a lot younger has probably given her the ick over time (that's a her problem, not really anything to do with you per se). Sorry, anon.
>>
OP how long do you take to respond to her messages?
Have you ever left her waiting for a day or more?
>>
>>31080702
Nah, the dude fucked up hard. She broke up with him for a very good reason I really doubt that's the case. Also it was yearrrrrs ago, you'd think they both moved on from it.
As for the 'ick' I don't see it, maybe so, you know, but she's the one who chose me when there are thousands of better men out there. She completely mogs me (and just about 100% of the girls you see outside) looks-wise yet she chose a younger guy like me.
Could be wrong you know, but I don't think she's plotting anything, certainly not with the dude at least.
>>
>>31080723
>OP how long do you take to respond to her messages?
Usually seconds

>Have you ever left her waiting for a day or more?
No, I don't think so. I did once for like 8 hours because I fell asleep but that's about it, as far as I can remember.
>>
>>31080731
>Usually seconds
>she leaves you on read for days
lol. She does not value you at all. You are a casual interest to her, not a relationship.
>>
>>31080736
Well it's not like she does that every month. She doesn't respond for minutes or maybe hours quite often but it's pretty rare. I know she used to be extremely depressed for a good part of her life so I'm thinking she just wants to be alone during these times, which I understand.
>>
>>31080743
>so I'm thinking she just wants to be alone during these times, which I understand
Why make this thread then? Sounds like you've already justified her actions in your head. What do you want to hear from us?
>>
>>31080724
If not an ex, then definitely talking to another guy. I had a cheating ex, and she acted a lot like this. All of her interest and energy was spent on him to the point that she basically stopped putting any effort at all into our relationship and talking to me. Cheaters usually out themselves by unintentionally becoming distant, unavailable, and hard to reach like this. Everyone in this thread telling you that you're coping super hard is trying to help you out, this isn't a good and functional relationship that you're in. She may have pursued you initially, but women's hearts and minds often change like the wind.
>>
>>31080748
>Why make this thread then? Sounds like you've already justified her actions in your head. What do you want to hear from us?
I've justified her actions for when she doesn't respond for days. But otherwise her messaging is very weird. Was wondering if women just had tendencies to ignore most notifications they hear or something like that.

>>31080750
But what I find weird about it is that she's always acted like this. Nothing has changed. This is just how she is
>>
>>31080724
>Nah, the dude fucked up hard. She broke up with him for a very good reason

Lemme guess, "he was abusive!!!". lol, in that case, it's definitely him. She's mindbroken from him hitting her or whatever and she can't let him go. I have been down this road, any woman who says her ex was abusive is absolutely still pining for him and engaging in toxic on again off again bullshit with him for the rest of her days. She texts and "hangs out" with him behind your back regularly. Does she constantly bring him up or complain about how bad he was to her? Or bring up issues in their relationship as excuses for her behavior or issues in yours? I'm betting yes to both.
>>
>>31080773
Nope, that's not it. Was not abusive as far as I know

>Does she constantly bring him up or complain about how bad he was to her? Or bring up issues in their relationship as excuses for her behavior or issues in yours? I'm betting yes to both.
No actually lol, she never talks about him
>>
Why does he take so long to respond? I know he's not doing anything important so how the hell is he not seeing my messages? He's either on his phone, listening to music or playing games. So why does it take minutes, hours or even days for a three word message like a 'okay thank you' for example?
I'm not suspecting him of anything, I'm just confused. It's always been that way too. Any men knower out there?
>>
>>31080807
he's in a game with the boys
>>
>>31080816
why can't he be in a game with me? :(
>>
>>31081149
Do you like playing the same games as he does? If so then you're probably not good enough at it. Otherwise try taking an interest in it, maybe ask him to coach you.
He's probably not going to always want to play with you though, there are some things he can say to and with the boys that he cannot with you
>>
>>31080124
>I know she's not doing anything important
You dont
>I'm not suspecting her of anything
Sure seems like you are
>>
>>31081273
>Sure seems like you are
I don't. I just wanted to know about women's behavior regarding text messages.
>>
Lmao @ this relationship. Bro, what I'm getting from as much as I could bear to read is you don't actually communicate with her. That goes beyond just talking about typical bullshit going on, how her day was, what she's doing, boring ass shit. How about calling her faggot? Actually talking and letting her know that you're in a relationship and you both need to be a team and work together to make each other happy? She needs to make compromises for you if those things make you feel loved and appreciated and if she can't, we'll buddy... she simply does not love you the way you feel you deserve to be loved and you need to grow a fucking spine and leave her.
>>
>>31081321
Well the thing is that there's not much to talk about in general. There aren't many compromises to make, everything's going well for the both of us. So yeah it's not something I'm particularly used to but I'll have to do it if it keeps going
>>
>>31081321
That sounds like a whore..... Lmao
>>
>>31081321
After reading this thread, I really don't think this guy is in a relationship. He may think he is, but that does not sound like the reality of his situation. Women only behave this way towards guys they don't like, don't want, and aren't in a relationship with. This is how you get treated if you let yourself live in some girl's friendzone.
>>
>>31081342
Yeah, well that's just like, your opinion, man. Generalizations are just that, there are always exceptions and this is without a doubt one of them - not to you of course since you don't have the full picture, especially since I'm unwilling to go into details about it.
>>
>>31080124
Look, she's not into, she finds you boring and really hopes you take the fucking hint. Just drop her. She's not worth your time.
>>
>>31081235
i am doing my best when we play, im probably not particularly good at it though
i cant think of anything he couldnt say with me anyway
>>
>>31081361
>i cant think of anything he couldnt say with me anyway
he probably doesn't necessarily think that way though. People all have many faces. There's the one you show for yourself, one for your friends, one for your gf, one for your family...
It's nice sometimes to spend some time with other like-minded people. At the end of the day you both have different genders so you'll never really have the same humour for example.
>>
>>31081333
>>Well the thing is that there's not much to talk about in general
That sounds like a really unfulfilling relationship my man. You can't about about movies or shows? Books? Current events? Games? Random shit you've been thinking about? Why the fuck are you with her?
>>
>>31081386
Oh no sorry I meant on a more serious level, about our discomforts. When she talks, she talks you know (women and shit). There's no need to "communicate".

>>31081358
Nah, she never stopped showing affection. She's honest to a fault and never had any problems.
>>
>>31081401
>There's no need to "communicate".
I realize that might sound confusing after the previous sentence. I talk to her too basically, but yeah nothing on a more serious level like I said
>>
>>31081382
i dont think gender has as much to do with humour as personality. but i see your point. i just wish he'd prefer my company over the boys more often.
plus, more often than not he plays single player games anyway.
>>
>>31081413
yeah some people just like spending time with friends too much, I agree. But you can't play single player games with somebody else, so it's understandable on that front. Man doesn't want to be bothered in the middle of it I guess
>>
File: 36564363546346.jpg (678 KB, 2894x2894)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>31080150
Yeah wtf you do want her texting every day? That's needy, overbearing and no-life behavior.
>>
>>31081521
Yes? I don't see what's wrong with it. Of course I'm needy she's my girlfriend. But even so I understand she needs some time alone so I'm not too worried and never bombard with text messages
>>
>>31080807
he's bored of you
yes, this applies to OP's gf as well
>>
At this point I'm pretty sure OP is either lying or delusional
>provides little or not details beacause "I can be tracked down from a mongolian basket weaving forum!"
>she ignores my ass
>but she is like LITERALLY PERFECT U GUISE like 100% SUPER hot
>ignores me
>but like not really, ignores me you know?
>she contacts me when she's bored haha
>BUT SHE LOVES ME 100%
>i feel like a nuisance
>But we have a perfect connection!
>she's super honest
>but i can't talk to her about what bothers me haha
OP is doing so much tapdancing here to defend a probably fictional relationship I don't even think he knows what the fuck is going on.
I've met people like him in real life who ask for advice and then don't answer when you ask more about the situation "umm I can't give you any details" then proceed to shift the story when confronted.
>>
>>31082168
I never asked for reddit tier relationship advices. I never asked for relationship advicse at all (I specifically did not mention that she was my gf at first). Literally the only thing people always spout when bringing up one (1) relationship problem is
>bReAK uP! sHE DOesn'T lOvE yOU
All you people do is assume shit based on your own experiences on a situation you know nothing about. You've met people like me? No you haven't. I know where I stand on this issue and if I've not made myself clear enough for retards like you to be able to see past your biases you've built up watching some shitty youtube videos then I don't give a shit. Keep putting words into my mouth faggot.
Let the thread die already.
Still, thanks for everyone who genuinely tried to help nonetheless.
>>
>>31082266
>You've met people like me? No you haven't.
People who refuse to give details and then keep changing the story? Met enough of em to spot one.
So she's not your girlfriend after all?
>on a situation you know nothing about.
Because you're purposely vague about it which makes me think you're hiding shit you know is wrong.
Why don't you tell us the whole situation, OP? Is it because you know we'll probably tear you a new asshole for the most likely shitty situation you're engaging in?
But if you're so braindead you can't think of it yourself, here's your advice: tell her it bothers you, pussy.
At least your simp-rage finally came out. Probably the only honest post you made in this thread.
>>
>>31082295
>People who refuse to give details and then keep changing the story? Met enough of em to spot one.
Go on, waste your time and list the examples.

>So she's not your girlfriend after all?
Go read a book and improve your reading comprehesion

>Because you're purposely vague about it which makes me think you're hiding shit you know is wrong. Why don't you tell us the whole situation, OP? Is it because you know we'll probably tear you a new asshole for the most likely shitty situation you're engaging in?
Hey nigger, can't you read? If so you would've understand that I was looking for advices like >>31080512

>But if you're so braindead you can't think of it yourself, here's your advice: tell her it bothers you, pussy.
Read the thread holy shit, I'm asking here first. Holy shit how brainded can one man be.

>At least your simp-rage finally came out. Probably the only honest post you made in this thread.
>N-n-n-noo don't be mean to meeee
Kill yourself. I've been nothing but patient to everyone in this thread. Your message in particular was too retarded for me to not berate you like a child. Pompous faggot
>>
>>31082333
So what is your situation? At first she pushed you into falling in love with her? But you don't live together or have any plans to? And you see each-other infrequently, sometimes not at all sometimes every day, according to her whims? And sometimes she ignores you for days? And she's like 8 years older?
But she's totally in love with you because you know it in your heart, but you can't give out more details because you're a retard who thinks having a small youtube/twitch channel makes you somehow recognizable?
But she's 100% hotter than anyone ever, and she's honest to a fault, but is an asshole to you and friends, but she really loves you except when she ignores you for days, but you two are super close except when you have to ask shit on 4chan that you're too scared to ask her about?
Shit like that?
Yeah you sound delusional to me, buddy.
You also sound pissed, calm down. It's probably why she doesn't reply to you for days, you sperg out when your nice-guy act is too cringey for her.
>>
>>31082361
>But you don't live together or have any plans to?
>or have any plans to
reading comprehension issue

>And you see each-other infrequently, sometimes not at all sometimes every day, according to her whims?
>according to her whims?

>But she's 100% hotter than anyone ever, and she's honest to a fault, but is an asshole to you and friends

>but she really loves you except when she ignores you for days
reading comprehension issue, I know the exact message I could point out to but you seem so invested in my life that I'll let you figure it out yourself, work that brain muscle out

>but you two are super close except when you have to ask shit on 4chan that you're too scared to ask her about?
Nice assumption again, there's a message about it but I'm not going to bother. You'd have to put 1 and 1 together to understand though, so it might be a bit hard since i'm being "too vague" for a midwit like yourself

>but you can't give out more details because you're a retard who thinks having a small youtube/twitch channel makes you somehow recognizable?
King of assumptions as always.

>you sperg out when your nice-guy act is too cringey for her.
fucking kek, you can't be nice if you're being to mean to a know-it-all basement dweller online

Anyway enjoy reading the thread again. It's probably akin to some shit like Hegel for a genius like yourself.
>>
>>31082384
Been popping in and out since you started your little delusional hissy fit and laughed my way through it.
You reek of desperation, fear and anger. That's why I called you a "nice" guy since that's mostly how they really are under the mask.
Good luck with your older probably not gf, and getting the balls to talk to her instead of four channel anons. You'll get there one day, maybe. No, you probably won't.
>>
>>31080124

If she really likes you, she would respond sooner. She would fix her notifications so she doesn't miss your texts after the first time. She still keeps you around because she likes the validation and attention that you give her, but she doesn't want to commit because modern women have so many options and she always wants to keep her options open. Every woman has an orbiter or two at her disposal while Chad, who couldn't give two fucks about her, hits her up at the worst time and she stops whatever she is doing to get fucked by him because he's hot.

She senses you are an orbiter because you are too 'available' to her and thus she gets the ick and it doesn't provide enough validation for her besides the baseline attention you give her.

Watch what happens when you stop texting her. If she texts you, it means she is feeling insecure that you have moved on from her, so to her it means that she must have gotten uglier or something or you found someone hotter. If she doesn't text you back, she really does not like you and was trying to act as boring as possible so that you would finally end it because she's too cowardly and immature to actually tell you that she doesn't like you anymore.
>>
>>31082402
Thanks as for yourself you should probably lay off the estrogen, you'll become more humble.
I also recommend "How to read a book" by Mortimer Adler as a starter, then work your way from there. Good luck!

>>31082416
Thanks for taking the time to write that but I really wasn't looking for relationship advices. Still, I'll take what you said as food for thoughts
>>
>>31082423

>I really wasn't looking for relationship advice
>/adv/ - Advice
>>
>>31082423
Keep trying to insult, buddy it's kind of your last refuge.
You're delusional if you think that someone who ignores you for days cares about you, in any situation.
She's simply an asshole to you and her friends if she treats them the same. And whenver she deigns to let you sniff her farts, doesn't mean she loves you, it just means she feels like it from time to time, and here you are, thinking it's true love because [ i can't get into details cos I'm internet famous and I don't wanna get found out cos you can totally tell who I am from my garden variety shitty relationship]
It'd be sad if it wasn't so funny.
>>
>>31082429
Yes. I mentioned in the thread I was looking for advice about women's texting behavior. I only mentioned she was my gf when asked about it. Then spent the rest of my days telling people that this wasn't what I was looking for

>>31082439
Not reading all that. I'll give you the last word if you need it so badly.
>>
>>31082445
>Not reading all that
We both know you did.
>I'll give you the last word if you need it so badly.
I accept your concession.
>>
>>31082445

Well she doesn't like you and got the ick, probably because you seem really autistic just by the tardrage I sense in your posts.
>>
>>31082464
Yiu wish I did. An assumption to finish off the thread, just like how it started. Perfect. Anyway good night, I believe I've given you some solid advice. And yes you won the "who's the most stubborn retard" contest. I kneel.
>>
>>31082472
>I kneel.
Ah your natural position. Your "gf" taught you well.
I already accepted your concession no need to surrender twice, buddy. Now go take your nap but be sure to have your phone on full volume in case she kinda feels like talking, maybe.
>>
Jesus, this thread was a brutal read. I saw a lot of myself from around 10-15 years ago in this. I absolutely adored this female friend of mine back in college and I would always wait with bated breath for her to message me back when we talked, which often took hours or days. I was delusional and naive as hell, I thought she was different and special and all that. Always justifying how busy she must have been all the time and totally handwaving it every time. I was just happy to talk to her and see her. I too thought "it's ok, this is just who she is". But that's wrong, because people make time for who and what matters to them. The hard truth is that she's not "just like this", no one is. She's not interested in you and doesn't really care about you. She is definitely entertaining at least one other man with most of her time, you are an orbiter or a last resort side piece at best. Please, for your own sake, stop moving the goalposts to defend her in your own heart and mind. You need to recognize that you are not the person you think you are to her, because none of the women that have actually wanted to be with me in the years since moving on from that girl have ever behaved that way or treated me with such casual dismissal.
>>
>Says he doesn't want relationship advices
>Everybody keeps giving them to him
Kek, this is unironically the funniest thread today. Peak /adv/, never change.
>>
>>31080124
>Why does she take so long to respond
Because she doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>31082561
He asked a relationship question. He got the advice he asked for. He's just mad because it's not what he wanted to hear, and no one would because it's not good news lol
>>
>>31082591
I'm not going to argue semantics or anything else here but he clearly said it was about "texting patterns" or some shit. I think there's such a thing as unsollicited (how tf do you write that) advices. When the guy says no you don't keep pushing kek
>>
>>31082606
He asked why she takes so long to respond (days).
The repeated answer that he dodged throughout the thread is that she doesn't care.
>>
Holy shit, I've just read through this thread, and it's fucking brutal. OP is delusional.

OP, if you're reading this, stop contacting this woman immediately. She doesn't care about you at all. Find a REAL GF.
>>
This sounds very similar to the situation I’m in. Bro we are hopeless.
>>
>>31080124
>>31080207
>She's my gf
are you rich or something? maybe she's keeping you because of that but actually doesn't care about you
>>
It's funny seeing a delusional OP not understanding his own situation. Thanks for the laugh, you are doomed.
>>
>>31080124
she doesn't give a fuck about you retard.
>>
>>31080263
What are you texting her about? If you're texting her "just to text" then you're probably coming off as needy. In the very early stages, after you've built a small amount of rapport, you should try to keep texting for setting up dates. Don't text her everyday and don't repond sooner than ~10-20 minutes. Make it seem like you have a life. The girl I was seeing for ~4 months I would text her every 4-5 days, maybe exchange a small amount of banter and then setup a date. That's it. It keeps her wondering about you and she can't fall in love if she's not thinking about you. You have to give her time to miss you.
>>
>>31080124
ech
>>
>>31080669
>She's almost 8 years older than me (doesn't seem like it though, physically or mentally).

What the fuck

>>31080724
>She completely mogs me (and just about 100% of the girls you see outside) looks-wise yet she chose a younger guy like me.

Unless you're a charismatic, intelligent guy who exudes confidence, then she is using you for attention.

>>31080761
>I've justified her actions for when she doesn't respond for days. But otherwise her messaging is very weird. Was wondering if women just had tendencies to ignore most notifications they hear or something like that.

For the guy that she is actually getting on her knees for, this isn't the case.

>>31080773
This

Dude look, something is very, very wrong with your "relationship". She should be the one that is needy and trying to vie for your attention. NOT you.

I mean fuck, you're dealing post-wall girl who mogs you age-wise by 8 years. Think about how that sounds. She uses you as a placeholder for validation.

I don't think a single guy in this thread thinks you're not being a total simp. Listen to what your intuition is telling you. You came and asked a bunch of strangers if being ignored and breadcrumbed by your gf is normal. What is your guy telling you? Do you think she would ever make a forum post about receiving a lack of attention she gets from you? No.

Man we've all been where you are at some point, but you need to get a grip.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.