[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713694322950500.jpg (1.52 MB, 1352x1029)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
Dating used to be a method of finding a spouse. Dating multiple people wasn't frowned upon because sex wasn't an expected part of it.

Now sex is considered to be a normal part of dating pressuring couples to remain committed to each other as if they were married.

Can I still find a place which treats Dating as screening for a spouse?
>>
I don't understand why it's so hard for you to realize that you can simply do this yourself? Like if having a marriage is that important to you all you need to do is be upfront about it to everybody that you're trying to date. are you just looking for some kind of cop out? because yeah you're going to run into people who don't want to get married right away and you need to be okay with that because not everybody is like you, that's no excuse to give up and pretend like you don't care because all you obviously it'd meet that one person that you're going to marry.

That place exist within you and only you you could meet your spouse at a thrift shop or something for anyone knows
>>
>>31101323
The problem is not finding someone interested in marriage. The problem is finding one who is and didn't have to sleep with her boyfriends to figure that out.
>>
>>31101339
Are you a virgin? Why do you want to be married so bad?
>>
>>31101360
It's important to me and society. Modern dating is decadent as fuck
>>
>>31101369
>and society.
Lmaoo
>>
>>31101310
>Dating used to be a method of finding a spouse
>>
>>31101369
Society has ended.
>>
>>31101339
Call me a retard if you will, but I really think the time for such pickiness has passed. If you can find a truly good woman, what do you care if she's fucked before? So long as she's not bringing any baggage, I'm good. Most women are crazy. I'd kill for a good and loyal one.
>>
>>31102779
You're a retard
>>
So disappointed
>>
>>31101369
Society has completely flipped to the other side and no longer agrees with you, anon.
>>
>>31101310
My friend is going through a divorce and all I can say is be happy you're not married. As much as you dislike being single it can always be worse. And statistically it probably will be
>>
>>31101310
I know it sounds dumb, but dating apps (specifically Hinge) are actually really good for this. You just need to specify exactly what you're looking for. If you're up front with the fact that you're dating to marry, you WILL scare off 90% of women.

Yes, you're going to find a lot of women that have been run through, but you're very likely to find someone that hasn't. There is a catch though - you have to convert to Christianity if you aren't Christian. I don't know if any of you go to church, but young unmarried women outnumber their male counterparts significantly. If you aren't Christian, good luck. Without codified morality and dogma, people tend to become slaves of their own desires - which manifests in promiscuity among women.
>>
Female armpits are so delicious you guys should try licking one
>>
>>31101310
29 virgin so not much accredible advice, but go to chapel, parish, mosque i suppose
>>
it's another "I'm non-virgin, but he better wait till marriage or he's garbage" thread... isn't it.
>>
>>31101310
I go on dates frequently and with different guys and I don't have sex with any or even kiss most of them. Guys now think sex first then relationship and marriage never or sometime in the very distant future. So, it seems impossible to me to find a decent man as a husband and father to OUR child. And no I do not do dating apps because I am not a thing that wants to hook up even though I have had sex before. SHOCK
>>
>>31101369
>Modern dating
Lmao. You are a teenager virgin who has no fucking idea of what dating was like 20 or 50 years ago.
>>
>>31102779
Your retarded, chances are if she has fuck a lot of guys before then she has a shit ton of baggage. I have yet to meet a single woman with a 3+ body count that didn't have some kind of baggage or mental problem.
>>
>>31101310
Just wait until marriage and expect the same.
The silver lining of it no longer being a social norm is that those who still practice the standard tend to really mean it.
>>
>>31102779
You are correct, just out of line with the 4chan hivemind opinion on this topic. But there is a difference between a girl who has been with 1-3 guys and 10 guys imo.
>>
>>31110194
You can be a retard just like him. Unless she was a young widow who hasn't been with anyone but her husband, there is no way I wil marry a non virginal woman.
>>
>>31106644
Not always true, maybe at those baptist super churches where Christianity is a hobby. Where I am at the women actually go out and do works for God. Everyone else is just old.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.