[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1678961691323850.jpg (204 KB, 1280x916)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
I have two public events I want to look my absolute best for, first in exactly a month and second on Day 48. We're not starting from zero, I'm not ugly trying to turn my life around in a month, I'm not out of shape either but I'm still building muscle to where I want to be, I have a basic skincare routine, I'm not even completely socially inept, but I wish to find other things I can do for myself physically over the next 1.5 month.
>>
>>31107762
cardio
breathe through nose
hands clutched
head up
forefoot
>>
>>31107762
Too short a time for a major redesign.

Get a good haircut. Wear clean and appropriate clothes on the day Smile..
>>
Try a fruit-dominated diet.(anything that botanically classified as a fruit). Can't say for sure, but it should make you lose the fat real fast.
>>
>>31107762
Drink zero alcohol and consume zero sugar. You will de-bloat a bit.
>>
>>31107762
Walk for 2 hours a day. An hour in the morning and an hour before bed. Go to the gym for an hour after work where you get some sort of strength exercise in.

Only consume water mixed with electrolytes (baking soda + salt) for 40 days. You won't die. Your body will eat it's fat to stay alive.

You will lose about 40 pounds doing this. Beat the shit out of yourself and you'll see results. You're stronger than you think you are.
>>
>>31107762
sunscreen in the morning, retinol cream at night. take a supplement with hydrolized collagen, a bit of zinc (~8mg), vitamin c.
>>
>>31110393
>just eat a load of sugar bro
>>
>>31110863
Also, eat more than .8 grams of protein per kg of bodyweight, eat lots of vegetables, get enough sleep.
>>
>>31110551
>Your body will eat it's fat to stay alive.
>You will lose about 40 pounds doing this.
I can't tell if your fucking with OP or not

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.