[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5786.jpg (108 KB, 839x1077)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
My underage cousin is asking me to go into a shop for her and buy her a vape. Do I do it?
>>
Obviously not, why would you want your relatives to get hooked on otc drugs?
>>
>>31109323
It’s a vape. I used to smoke cigs and weed at her age.
>>
>>31109318
It mostly depends on how old she is. If she’s like 14, you probably shouldn’t get it for her. Vaping is really lame though; it’s one of the dorkiest ways to get nicotine.
>>
>>31109318
Get her a vape without nic, watch her get disappointed by how shitty vaping and she'll stop.
Doubt anyone will get addicted to that shit, your cousin just wants attention and validation from her peers
>>
>>31109408
by how shitting vaping is*
>>
>>31109318
Whether you buy her it or not she will find a way to get one, if you bought her one you could at least make sure it's a legitimate vape. Illegal vapes are so much worse for health, from experience it would be better to have her consuming vapes from reputable vendors. I'm not saying do it, but know that she will find a way if you don't help her.
>>
>>31109318
Get her a non nic one like >>31109408 said. Better you buy them for her anyway than she tries to get a hold of them myself. Makes me recall when a bunch of girls in my year got AIDS at 14/15 because they were getting railed by a Paki shopkeeper in exchange for cheap alcohol.
>>
>>31109457
Have some fucking respect they weren’t doing it “in exchange” they were being groomed then raped and pimped out to other pakis to be raped
>>
>>31109432
so then what do I do bruh if I say yes and her mother finds out then I’ll be blacklisted from the family forever and if I say no then I risk something like >>31109457 happening to her
>>
>>31109457
Completely made up story.

>>31109808
Respect other cultures you fucking bigot.
>>
>>31109457
seems about right for retarded teenagers...
>>
>>31109879
Is it a made up story or do I need to respect other cultures you silly cunt make ur mind up
>>
Okay so I said no and I already regret it
>>
>>31110078
You're the older cousin, give her a pep talk and tell her it's not okay to take stimulants or drugs ever, especially not during her adolescent stage. You smoked at her age, doesn't mean she has to do the same; the effects could be far worse, could even pave a way for harder drugs, keep her out of it.
>>
>>31110225
But she already vapes so she’s obviously going to try and get it through other ways. now I worry
>>
>>31109318
No. Are you retarded?
>>
>>31110225
This is a good way to make her start sucking off Jamaal twice a week to get her fix

Congrats on starting your cousin down the path to being a crackwhore
>>
>>31109318
Why would you do it? Because you want to be cool? Fucking loser lmao
>>
>>31110461
Probably because i don’t want things like
>>31110392
>>31109457
>>31109432
To happen. But yeah I’m the loser right? Kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>31109327
Do you think it containes rainbows and positive feelings?
>>
>>31109414
What does vaping have to do with shitting?
>>
>>31111014
No but I don’t really care about the health concerns I’m more worried about what I said here >>31110668
>>
>>31111055
So you think if you don't get her a vape she's in more danger?
>>
>>31111072
Yeah
>>
>>31111074
Seems like you're just trying to groom your cousin. Which I will not advise.
>>
>>31111087
Not even going to bother …
>>
>>31111151
No I'm not going to bother teaching you how to pimp your cousin out.
>>
>>31111175
too obvious mate
>>
>>31111206
Yes your OP post was a little on the nose
>>
>>31109318
She better throw you some ass for it at least
>>
>>31109808
way I understood it was the shopkeeper would ask the girls to go in back with him if they wanted to buy booze. none of them seemed to have a problem with it till he gave them all aids. they were all grade A slags btw.
>>
>>31109318
It depends. Is she 20? If so im canadian and don’t give a shit.

Here we can do that at 19. I would be careful not to encourage it, but if she’s already hooked putting her in withdrawl will just suck.

Go get her some niccorette instead.
>>
>>31109327
You're here on 4chan
>>
>>31111353
Do you believe it after you typed it.
>>
>>31109318
No.
>>
>>31109318
>Her
No
>>
>>31109808
Yes, 14 year olds are dumbass horny thots that will fall for the most obvious Free Candy shit if it means getting good sex, free taxi service, and money.
This can be used against them by exploitive individuals, or anyone more fun than their parents.
But still, they aren't braindead and there comes a point where you have to ask if the kid just wanted to be a thot.
>>
>>31111022
If it's lit af
You must shit af
>>
>>31109318
If she's providing the money you might as well since otherwise she's just going to get some random simp to do it or suck her drug dealer off for one.
>>
>>31110392
No it's not and this whole thread is filled to the brim with retards including OP.
It really doesn't matter either way.
If you get her the vape she's not gonna become a junkie from it, because this is a teenage girl we're talking about and she's going to have access to nearly anything she wants in terms of illicit substances because they'll whore out for that shit without a second thought if they're dead set on trying the drug's (most of them do this) so it'll happen regardless of your participation or not if it's ever going to and btw her peers are inevitably going to introduce her to harder shit than nicotine if they haven't already.
The only reason she reached out to OP was probably just because it's the most convenient option but I can guarantee it's not the only one and if you get her the non nic vape she's just going to biff that shit in the trash and go for whatever option two or three was.
That doesn't warrant getting her the shit either though it's just such an insipid topic to make a thread about, do whatever you want OP it doesn't matter or change anything.
>>
I can tell op was raised by a single mom
>>
>>31109318

You must ensure that she won't tell on you. Compromise her by letting her suck your other pipe if you know what i mean.
>>
>>31109327
and now you're here on 4chan
>>
>>31109327
troll
>>
I'm 32, I've tried smoking so many times but I never managed to get hooked.
Same with alcohol, I drink to fit in, but I never felt like I ever needed it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.