[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1635080150973.jpg (39 KB, 650x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
autism
no friends or family
i live off disability neetbux and eat fast food and pass out in bed all day

I dont know how to get a job never had one

suicidal
>>
>>31110352
are you a virgin?
>>
>>31110352
It’s over for you
Do you live in Quebec by chance?
>>
>>31110364
obviously

>>31110367
london
>>
>>31110370
London Ontario?
>>
>>31110352
how come you're living off disability checks? do you have a physical handicap?
>>
>>31110352
learn a trade

there should be a program to help disabled people get jobs

make friends
>>
>>31110376
uk
>>
File: BURDENMAXXERS.png (604 KB, 750x771)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>31110352
START BURDENMAXXING IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Start stealing and become a burden on society. First thing you should do is quit your worthless wagie job. Don't bother applying for benefits, welfare or any other government assistance unless you really can't help yourself. I personally prefer to also GHOSTMAXX, no properties in my name, no hand outs, no benefits, no taxes, just living in the shadows of society and outside of the system as much as I can, but I digress. Simply take everything you need from big corporations, resell it and enjoy life. Hit their jew warehouses and megastores and become an honest reseller. Make sure to post about it and encourage more people to become burdens like you. Once enough people do this, their system collapses. Also always remember how over half the population got vaxxed and sided with the government? make them pay and enjoy it too. This is how you get back at the jews, the governments, the corporations, the normie cattle and everybody else who wronged you.
>>
>>31110352
we have to know what disability you have before we can help you.
>>
>>31110379
autism

>>31110385
i wouldn't survive 5 seconds in a trade. it's all extroverted men who will bully me for looking / sounding gay

i never heard of anything like that

there's nowhere to find friends
>>
>>31110390
Yeah… I’m pretty sure I know your friend, anyway, just pray to God and read the bible (actually read it and comprehend it) and after that, you’ll know what to do
>>
>>31110407
getting a job isn't that difficult but meanwhile you should you use your neetbux to go to the gym and cook
>>
>>31110432
>getting a job isn't that difficult
how? i never had a job. dropped out of school at 13 no qualifications and autism and hideous , i absolutely will never be hired

i already lift at home and used to eat well and i was still miserable so i gave up, its easier to order fast food
>>
File: kike moment.jpg (101 KB, 960x540)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>31110352
>In March 2023, Musk registered X Corp. in Nevada. On the same day, Musk registered the artificial intelligence (AI) company X.AI.[12] Later that month, Musk applied to merge X Holdings I with X Holdings Corp. and Twitter, Inc. with X Corp.[3] In the filing, Musk revealed that X Holdings Corp. has $2 million in capital; X Holdings Corp. will also serve as the parent company for X Corp.[13] In a company-wide email that month, Musk announced that Twitter employees will receive stock in X Corp.
This will come as a package for web3: ID, payment, AI, medical, UBI, social, passport, the whole globohomo awakening deal.
>>
>>31110352
damn i wish there was neetbux in america
>>
>>31110508
oh boy... can't wait to see your arrest on the news, pal.
You know you can't just threaten to kill people right?
>>
theres probably resources or organizations for autists in your country to meet other autists, and get simple autist jobs. do some googling. its not great but its better than literally nothing
>>
>>31110399
based and burdenmaxxedpilled
>>
>>31110367
I do
>>
>>31111419
It’s triple over
>>
>>31110390
ah shit me too anon, I'm pretty similar to you except that I've been with girls a couple times before
>>
>>31111426
C'est fini
>>
>>31110407
they don't bully you, they don't even care bruh. quite autistic of you to think you know how things work in the real world yet have never gone into the real world, isn't everyone in Canada fake nice?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.