[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0106.jpg (50 KB, 602x602)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I've never really felt at home in America, maybe it's the diversity, maybe it's the rootless society, maybe it's the capitalism. What should I do if I want to have a safe life in a place without degeneracy, be around entirely white people, and that my children and grandchildren and so on can inhabit?
I'm becoming increasingly doubtful about the possibility to create this in the US, but there are multiple issues with trying to move out. I just want to get away from cultural decay and non-whites. What should I do?
I can bear some level of degeneracy as long as the culture is monoracial, safe, and not nihilistic.
>>
>>31111302
I want out too OP, luckily i dont need the stipulation of accepting homosexuality as you do(cause.. you're OP... a.k.a. faget) but i dont have any advice really... bumping for an answer i guess
>>
>>31111317
That's not what I said, when I say that I'm thinking more along the lines of premarital sex and some drug usage or obesity, stuff like that.
>>
>>31111302
Eastern Europe is your best bet
>>
>>31111326
it was just an "OP is a faget" joke. sorry anon.
>>
>>31111302
>and that my children and grandchildren and so on can inhabit?
No country in the world, including the non-white ones like China and Japan, can necessarily guarantee this.
>>
Just go to a whiter state. New Hampshire is 88% white. Idaho is 86%. Or just go to rural areas
>>
>>31111421
it's your only bet. you have some 90+% white western/northeren EU countries too tho. in short: come home to your ancestral lands white man. like the elves departing middle earth for valinor
>>
>>31111446
>you have some 90+% white western/northeren EU countries too tho
Well, the only issue is that nobody in those countries agrees with American 4chan CHUDs. You think people in Nordic countries share values with far-right Americans? This is the CHUD delusion I'll never understand. The whiter and more European you make a place the more progressive it will be. The only demographic that tends to agree with them on religious and traditional family issues is, ironically, hispanics.
>>
>>31111446
>come home to your ancestral lands white man
would love too. seems near impossible though. i'm pretty sure im trapped here.
>>
>>31111458
middle eastern people too. I'm nordic and my gf is persian. she's incredibly submissive, feminine and family-oriented, to the point it disturbed me at first
>>
>>31111465
Its ironic that CHUDs are so anti-brown yet brown religious populations like Hispanic Catholics and Muslims are the only people who agree with them about cultural issues. I find it hilarious when CHUDs idolize places like Norway and Sweden despite these countries literally being the most progressive, left-leaning places on the planet.
>>
>>31111458
>The whiter and more European you make a place the more progressive it will be.
And this is good actually, because progressivism for the most part makes sense for white people. NGO wedge issues on the other hand are a totally artificial construction in every country.
>>
>>31111302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb42Jb8jxfY
>>
>>31111302

The only truly white countries left are either isolated from the unions like Norway or have smaller incomes/humble lifestyle like eastern europe. Poland, Baltics etc.
>>
>>31111302
Slovakia or Serbia.
>>
>>31111458
Kys

Slavs hate your kind.
>>
>>31111478
Literally go commit suicide.
>>
>>31111478
I'm not anti-brown I'm anti my country becoming brown, and yes there's a notable distinction there
>>
>>31114337

Go to EE

/thread
>>
>>31114289
Slovakia/Hungary if it has to be an EU country.
There's no reason to immigrate to Serbia over Russia, both have a certin degree of non-white immigration now but with Serbia it's mainly jeets while with Russia it's mainly central asians (as a Canadian let me say unequivocally the central asians are better).
>>
>>31111302
There is no safe place. The all consuming supersystem of humanity is designed to spread across the globe until it migrates elsewhere or explodes from within due to internal conflict with a more ambitious supersystem. The clock is ticking and the techies, billionaires and politicians are naive to think they can steer the wheels in a frictionless death spiral
>>
>>31114353
lol no. russia has the biggest muslim minority in europe. the most mosques in the world. and since ethnic russians don't make children ( lowest fertility rate together with ukraine) more and more churkas are flooding in. and believe me they are awful
>>
>>31111478
The mental illness of the modern, oversocialized, degenerate societies is only possible because they're advanced enough to host the disease. Once each level of the pyramid of needs is taken care of so well that it's taken for granted, you increase how detached the population is from that need, which opens society up to holding beliefs that would normally breed itself out of the population.

For instance, you can't have gay sub Saharan African tribes. That behavior would not last more than a single generation, because they're non reproductive, and the tribe has to maintain a birth rate that beats infant mortality, and expands the population to compete with other tribes

So naturally, if you dislike gays, you'll find far fewer nonreproductive homosexuals in sub Saharan Africa, than you'd find in San Francisco
This fact isn't ironic, and it doesn't compliment Africans on their moral fortitude

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.