[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I’m going to my friend’s birthday party, lots of girls from high school people are going to be there. A lot of them hated me in high school but in the 3 years since I’ve peaked and actually become really popular at uni.

Anyways, my friend made the group chat, and suggested we could sleep over after if we wanted. I decided to respond to this: “Can I sleep with you? I’m not on my period right now” because I thought it was funny (I’m a straight white male), and then the girls from high school started getting really pissed over it in the chat.

Also one of the girls who I somewhat get along with unfollowed me the other day because I liked her story a few times (because I thought her dancing was good)

How fucked am I for this saturday?
>>
>>31111851
Well that was dumb. Mostly because it's not funny and barely makes sense.

You're probably okay though. Just make sure to act like you definitely don't want to have sex with the one who unfollowed you and don't make any other "jokes"
>>
>>31111851
Who cares lol?
Did your bro think it was funny? That's all that matters.
>>
>>31111851
well you aren't trying to impress those cunts anyways right? who gives a shit. Just try not to get a sexual harassment charge will ya?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.