[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm on the spectrum, and some of my co-workers have started to pick this up and begin harassing me. I don't want to escalate to HR, or quit yet, but what are some ways to dealing with these people as autistics? They talk shit behind my back, but nice to my face, and manipulate, and all those bullshits simply because I seem like an easy target.

So far though, I have given zero reactions, and acted very normal and stoic, but somehow it doesn't stop them from doing it? So this must be out of hatred. Also, one of the guy is jealous because there's also an autistic girl there who likes me because she recognized my symptoms, but he likes her as well, and now he's trying to go monkey mode and harass me and dominate, etc. Again, I gave almost zero reactions so far, so I don't know.
>>
Have some self-respect and walk away.
As an autistic who used to work in retail, my biggest regret is not just gtfo after someone deliberately knocked over a glass bottle I just put ont he shelf, blamed be to the manager and they believed him.
>>
>>31113018
You're on 4chan asking how to deal with bad people?
>>
>>31113018
I hate normalfags. That is all, I don't have any other advice.
>>
>>31113018
You're being professional, just keep it up. You should know by now people will make fun of anyone in person or not all the time. I dont know what would happen if you brought it up to HR or if you warned them about bringing it up to HR though.
>>
>>31113018
Shoot the place up.
>>
>>31113018
You know you are above them. Every time you see them remind yourself they are ants compared to your understanding of yourself and they’re clueless retards
>>
>>31113334
This tbqhwy op
>>
>>31114423
This too op
>>
>>31113018
I have your problem too op. I wanted to quit like the other anon, but I'm living pay check to pay check, so I can't quit yet. I don't believe I'm autistic, I'm socially awkward and reserved asf but we weirdos must endure, endure normalfags and their prejudice and bullying. Fuck them.
>>
>>31114473
>>31113018

Why not practice confrontation?
>>
>>31113018
Know this: Bad people exist. Much of the time they are more immature and stupid than actually evil, but knowing that doesn't make them much less hurtful.

But also know this: "Normal" good people also exist, and they are as hurt and offended by the bad ones, and often just as unsure how to cope with them and the pain they cause.
>>
>>31114533
Sounds like a whole bunch of pussies. Why not hit back harder?
>>
>>31113018
learn how to banter. make fun of their bad traits in a passive agressive manner. but don’t throw insults
>>
>>31113018
>stoic
you come off as weak and pathetic if you dont stand up for yourself, nobody thinks you're stoic. an effective strategy for spergs is to make them think you're deranged. start stealing stuff from their lockers or pissing in their canteen or tell them casually in a conversation about how you spend 3 evenings a week at the shooting range.
>>
>>31114406
and
>>31114423
Normalfags are retarded animals. Keep being professional
Fuck the girl (or relationship) if she is cute
Give no fucks
They are beneath you
People are cruel to what they do not understand or see as normal, it sadly will not change and the best way is to shrug off immature behavior.
If the bullying escalates a lot you can bring it up to HR but for now keep doing what you are doing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.