[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4619.jpg (26 KB, 848x480)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>oh, so you were born male, genetically ugly, and not neurotypical?
>not my problem, have fun being lonely, depressed, rejected by society, and also tortured daily by being forced to see women happily getting into relationships with other men and not even looking your way.
>Have fun doing that until you die of old age, missing out on a life you could only dream of!

How is a man in such a peril supposed to continue on sanely, tell me…
>>
>>31113256
if you're aware that you're not normal anon, then dont try to have a normal life, decide what you want to do and do it independently of other people, society and so on.
you will actually go insane if you continue trying to be a normalfag when you clearly arent
>>
File: 4Hub.gif (279 KB, 250x185)
279 KB
279 KB GIF
>>31113267
The problem with this is that you will never be accepted by society on any level. You will continue to feel crippling loneliness and isolation. What's the answer? Become a bushman? lol
>>
>>31113256
What advice do you need?
>>
>>31113256
I'm moneymaxxing until I can afford to sexpat off the interest
>>
File: ugly.jpg (28 KB, 416x416)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>31113256
Do what you CAN do and build a life on that. Why fit in when you can stand above?
>>
>>31113596
>Just become a world-famous author bro

I mean, there are ways to transcend your lack of physical desirability as a mate, status being the most important one. But let's not pretend that an average looking young man in 2024 is starting with a huge handicap
>>
>>31113616
>>Just become a world-famous author bro
Also wasn't he being hunted by muzzies at the time? Maybe the danger was a turn on?
>>
>>31113256
all of your ancestors got laid before they died.
>>
>>31113654
Yeah, he's still under police protection I think. Muslims are not generally known for being calm and reasonable people. Good point btw, danger and risk-taking are aphrodisiacs for women
>>
>>31113256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xxqg4PHg3M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGH6sdODcOw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0A6Rw7KnvA
>>
>>31113256
If you're young, it gets better after about 27 for ordinary guys. Don't save any hoes.
If not, then belt the fuck up and do something about it.
>>
>>31115691
Not OP but absolute lolmao, I'm 32 and it only got significantly worse for me after 27, you can't generalise that experience
>>
>>31113256
God isn't real you fucking retard.
>>
>>31113256
>go to SEA
>all girls want you
wow so hard
>>
>>31113256
Blaming God for your lot in life isnt useful, and looking at things negatively like you are isnt conducive to getting anywhere that will have you feeling fulfilled.

Back when there used to be postcards, often times if you were on vacation and bought one, on the front was a nice painting and if you looked on the back, it would say something like "painted by John smith, a quadriplegic, with his feet" this is a guy who took stock of his life, maybe after a terrible accident and didnt say to himself, "I have nothing, my life is terrible" he said "what do I have?" And he had feet, so he learned to paint with them, and he got so good at it they put it on postcards and people buy them and send them to their loved ones.

Be that guy.
>>
>>31113256
Lift weights and learn a unique skill, something in the arts. That will start your new cycle of suffering where you are working on yourself but uglier men are dating hotter girls than you do. Still better than your current cycle without hope. Accept the suffering and doing things you don’t like.
>>
>>31116308
>never improve
Grim outlook
>>
God be like
>Born with prostate
>Have fun when it explodes and or makes you gay.
>>
>>31117186
His life won't be optimal that way either. It's impossible to live like this because you develop health problems and die much earlier than normal. Loneliness is as physically harmful as smoking 15 cigarettes a day and more harmful than being obese. It takes a massive 15 years off of your life.
>>
>>31118848
Better to live those years doing actually something, than to say waste your life.
If cigarettes improved my daily life (they don’t) I would be a smoker. I don’t care if something takes years out of your elderly.
Red meat causes cancer when you are old, but guess what, if you don’t eat it you lack nutrients to live a normal functioning life.
It doesn’t matter if you still end up lonely.
Also doing sports automatically gets you friends. By doing a specific sport you can change city and still find new friends easily.
You gotta do something or be somebody.
>>
>>31118967
>It doesn’t matter if you still end up lonely.

Not being lonely is literally all I care about in life. Until my loneliness is cured, everything else is on hold.
>>
>>31113288
>The problem with this is that you will never be accepted by society on any level. You will continue to feel crippling loneliness and isolation. What's the answer? Become a bushman? lol
if you already aren't accepted by society then you shouldn't worry anon, im just halfway through of not caring, im almost there
>>
Is it better to be an incel or be stuck in a toxic relationship?
>>
>>31119164
Incel
>>
>>31113256
>a whole generation of males finally clueing in that not everyone wins

It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.
>>
>>31113256
the fuck? during God's time women were married off like breeding stock
>>
>>31116308
>girls
anon I...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.