[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: idwlopa.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1280)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
Was a gifted child. Had artistic talents. Parents didn't see nor care about it. No support to develop my potential. Bad grades in school because i was bored. Had to do an IQ test at 15. Scored above average. Nothing changed. Teachers let me rot. Dropped out of college. Smoked too much weed. Parents didn't give a single fuck about me or my education. Now - 25 years later - i have to deal with the repercussions of bad parenting and basically no direction in life.
Am i getting punished for something or what the fuck is this shit?
>>
>> 25 years later

You should have been taking responsibility for your own shit 2 decades ago
>>
File: 1713853725804370.gif (2.1 MB, 455x498)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB GIF
>>31113793
Castrated your father, shove a double sided knife up his stump and force him to knife-rape your mother. They deserve it.
Also beat up you grandparents for creating such dumb pieces of shit.
>>
>>31113798
It's not his fault that society babies teenagers. Good parents would push you to be independent and think about your life early on (without taking away your childhood) but OP did not have good parents and society like I said babies.you
>>
>>31113798
>You should have been taking responsibility for your own shit 2 decades ago

How? I did not know better. It was my parents job, but they failed miserably and raised a pathetic loser that wasted all his potential. I am picking up the pieces now and try to fix what is fixable..but a lot is simply too late.
>>
>>31113814
My mother is already dead. My father is absent since i was 11. So...i basically have no family left.
>>
>>31113793
I understand you because I'm in a similar situation, I think the only thing can change your life is find a mentor, it could be a teacher, or a coach or even a father, if you don't find a figure like this in your teen everything it will be harder
>>
>>31113867
>I did not know better
You would have if you were actually as gifted as you claim. You were just another mid kid, treated like all the other mid kids at the local state-sponsored babysitting combine, and you ended up like all the other mid kids, drifting along in your mid life, waiting for sweet death to release you.
>>
>>31113793
Same, it happens. Nothing you can do about the past though. You're a grown man so try to figure it out. Unless you have a time machine, seething about the past is pointless.

And look at it this way - at least you were simply neglected and not buttraped or whipped or chained up in a basement or something, right? Could've been worse, and being thankful for your blessings is a better mindset for moving forward than seething about what you didn't/don't have.
>>
>>31113793
>reee why didn't other people force me to succeed
>its not my fault
>also I smoked too much weed
You did this to yourself
>>
>>31113798
Nope, kys
His question is legit.
>>
>>31114081
>>31114057
Kys

>>31113793
Your parents were stupid, what can you do.
Understanding and internalizing that you're truly on your own will help you.
>>
>>31114152
>>31114159
cope and seethe, loser
>>
File: IMG-20231130-WA0053.jpg (143 KB, 736x919)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>31113793
No
I'm working through the same question and uh, it's a gnarly one. I'm estranged ("no contact") with my family for reasons similar. (Dw they were also particularly nasty to me, I didn't drop them just for "not being useful enough".)
So. I think the issue is, if you are neglected or otherwise abused due to no fault of your own, you look at the source of that with hatred. And that's not wrong. It's actually correct to hate evil.

So. Besides getting nice things in your inheritence, you also got a crash course in hating various things. Why's this useful; if you hate something you're not just beyond bored of the idea of doing it deliberately, it's also repulsive and something you're willing to have boundaries against.

That's the furthest I've got this figured out. You're not being punished. If you don't like living with the hate as it is, you can consider it like having inherited not only good stuff (e.g. a working body and mind) but also some debts. You can pay off those debts with some of the good parts and transform them in that way. In a sense that is a way to honor your ancestors, because you'd be resolving their debts.
This last exact point is where it is difficult emotionally because paying off debts for people you have justified hatred for is unpallatable. I'm out of my depth as to explaining that, I do not know if I can explain this. Basically if you love someone more than you hate them, it doesn't negate the hate but it is tolerable. Love can't be forced and doesn't really work as a discipline. So this is like the root, root problem.
It doesn't end with this because as a person develops they become able to love more, AND once a person is an adult they can take active measures to not accrue more personal relationships to things they hate.

No clue if any of this makes sense the way I just put it, I hope so.
>>
>>31114188
Kys, loser
>>
>>31114268
That's an interesting approach. Are you some kind of Asian?
>>
>>31114057
I knew someone would say this. Thing is: socialization plays a huge role. So, if everyone around you doesn't care about their future, a young impressionable stupid teen like me will do the same. I had basically no positive role models to learn from. And teachers didn't help either.
>>
>>31114295
Dude these trolls will say "skill issue" to provoke you.
Just tell them to go commit suicide. They're not acting in good faith.
>>
>>31114280
Dutch! That was really hard to write :O
>>
>>31114324
Well much respect for your unusual way of thinking about things.
>>
>>31114268
I can't love. In my case (OP), the hatred was aimed at myself for a very long time. I simply thought i was unworthy of love, and deserved to be treated like shit all my life. Needless to say i fight against depression since i am 19. Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed...i swear...the trauma, the pain, the misery such people cause is inhumane.
>>
>>31114268
>>31114334
To add on this (OP again): i look back at the cute and clever child i used to be. Curious about things. And i feel deep compassion, love and sadness for him (me). In my mind i tell this little kiddo that none of this is his fault so he never starts hating of blaming himself. "Kid, you were just unlucky and born into a shitty family. Keep your head up." So, while i hate the world and people in general for letting this kid down, i learned to love myself. The whole world can fuck off...i want none of it. No one deserves my love except myself.
>>
>>31114354
All that's left to do now is basically a burnout run. Playing life like a video game. That's my thinking (similar age and situation).
>>
>>31114060
>Could've been worse, and being thankful for your blessings is a better mindset for moving forward than seething about what you didn't/don't have.
I have no blessings...just a string of traumatic events, disappointments and misery. All those other "blessings" are minimal standards for a human being, living in the 21st century in a first world country.
>>
>>31114378
True

So what are you gonna do now?
>>
>>31114362
Yup, been doing the same for a couple of years now. It kind of makes everything more bearable, doesn't it. Nothing matters anyway, in the end we all force quit...so, at least make the journey count and collect as many XP as possible before the servers go offline.
>>
>>31114380
>So what are you gonna do now?
Play the hand that was dealt to me and make the best of it - even if it's shitty hand. No point in looking back like ppl already said. Maybe go to therapy to resolve this issue, but it's almost impossible to find someone. Tough times ahead. In fact tough times until the last days for me personally.
>>
>>31114404
I also like that gnostic or whatever take, that souls are mostly floating in a paradise without suffering, but choose to come here to test themselves out in hellworld. When your run is over you return to the resting place with the added experience.
>>
>>31114421
Do you have criminal tendencies?
>>
>>31114328
Dankjewel.

>>31114334
>In my case (OP), the hatred was aimed at myself for a very long time. I simply thought i was unworthy of love, and deserved to be treated like shit all my life.
That's called introjection. You actually aimed it at yourself, consciously or not, because the alternative (for a young child) is worse. It's a well-known phenomenon in psychology.
>Needless to say i fight against depression since i am 19.
Depression results from introjecting anger iirc.
Aaaaaand there's the hate. I think this is a pretty standard reaction. I used to fake joke about low-key cruel societal things being "inhumane" to scope out who'd laugh and how, to get a read on whether they were cruel or had been subject to significant cruelty.

>>31114354
Ah, I don't hate the world. There are just people I dislike to the point of not wanting to contribute to their continued existence. I have no interest in them being remembered by anyone. I don't blame the ground, the water or the birds. Though my memory recall isn't so strong, nor are my childhood memories easy to access.
Anyway. I find some solace in things like music, and some of the suggestions of Buddhist practicioners. Psychology is, imo, a waste, but considering that it exists now it's valuable to look into some of the insights of people who speak that language when they're personally relatable (e.g. personality, ethnicity) and aren't sellouts. (Just check that they're not selling BS right next to, or even throughout their "content".)

Here's some stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD6l2jKwT6k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igC9gzKZV6o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBR1dd_qoSM
... aaand some other stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsBPvgnCJsQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKhtLsQ8sVE
>>
>>31114466
Nope. Fuck off.
>>
>>31113793
Extraordinary, isn't it, that absolutely everything imperfect in your life is someone else's fault?
>>
>>31114501
lol dutchfag. het is voorbij voor jou broeder. niemand geeft een enkele fuck om het leed van mannen anno 2024
>>
>>31114509
Kek I wasn't trying to bait you into perpetrating a mass casualty event against a govt building with federal judges in it. Nor was I offering to supply you with the required data and equipment.
>>
>>31114515
Uhhh, nee bedankt homo.
>>
>>31114513
Yes you should kys
>>
>>31114520
toch is het zo gigaflikker. je bedoelt goed maar mannen zijn nog nooit zo eenzaam geweest als nu. het is een vraagstuk zonder oplossing tenzij je de hele samenleving wilt hervormen
>>
>>31114501
Thanks for the links, will watch later. I read about Zen Buddhism and i am vibing with this philosophy. Also meditating for a couple of years now.
It seems you aren't very resentful, which i admire. That's strength. Maybe "hate" was too crass of an expression...i am indifferent towards people. The world itself is quite beautiful..and animals. But people? Nope. I have seen and experienced too much shit and pain inflicted by people.
>>
>>31114537
>>31114520
Foreign gays
>>
>>31114513
My parents sucked. So did my social environment. So yeah, it's safe to assume that i became a loser because i had no role models, mentors, a father and guides, no support and no one that cared about my interesting and talents.
>>
File: averageamericanin2050.gif (1.43 MB, 540x240)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>>31114542
>Foreign gays
>>
>>31114590
Lmaooo
>>
>>31113793
>be smart
>so smart
>smart enough to fuck up at every turn
>then blame everyone else
>Why the fuck did no one help me?
Because it's pointless trying to hold the hands of mediocre retards their entire lives.
Why the fuck are you trying to rest on laurels you've never earned? For fuck's sake, you dropped out of college. You were an adult. You couldn't look around and and see that all the evidence pointed to a completed degree would most likely lead to a better quality of life. Instead, you just said, "Wah-wah, why isn't everyone else forcing me to make good decisions? I'm so smart."
Your ability to perform slightly better as a child on masturbatory grad student intelligence tests is not an indication of overall intelligence, especially as an adult.
>>
they were all above average btw. they told that to anyone. stop focusing on shit you did in grade school. make new accolades
>>
>>31114309
smoking weed until you drop out of college is 100% a skill issue. you can blaze up before class every single day and still get a journalism degree or something like that
>>
>>31114659
As an adult, he can gauge intelligence properly, therefore if he says he was a gifted kid then it's most likely true.
By their 30s dumb kids can tell they were dumb.

You should kill yourself.
>>
>>31114695
>>31114679
That's cool, you should kys
>>
>>31114700
>As an adult, he can gauge intelligence properly
lol, if you say so, retard
>>
>>31114715
Oh, you haven't gotten around to that kys thing yet?
How disappointing.
>>
>>31114659
I never said to hand me the world on a silver plate. If you don't understand that a teen needs a strict father, a guide and direction, you shouldn't ever be a parent. No one stopped me making stupid mistakes because NO ONE FUCKING CARED - including myself! Do you get it?
>>
>>31114659
>You were an adult.
Also: no, not really. Arrested development. I wasn't mature at 19, and neither are most others too.
>>
>>31114737
No, they hate 4channers and will always say "iTs uR fAuLT cHuD".
The rest of us do understand you, obviously. Of course a boy needs a role model and an upbringing to avoid disaster.
>>
>>31114777
Checked and thanks for understanding.
>>
I hate that for you man. Shit sucks. At least you recognize it now and you know you want to be better, so you can be. Be the man you want to be.
>>
>>31114737
>I never said to hand me the world on a silver plate
Yes, you did.
>If you don't understand
A college dropout, who seems incapable of getting their life together, isn't going to get very far with opinionated lectures.
>NO ONE FUCKING CARED
If you don't count the people that ensured your survival, the adolescent education system in the age of infinite information, the people who tested you, the college that accepted you for your potential, and even all the people responding to you ITT despite your antisocial posts then, yeah, nobody cared.
Guess what? Everyone has their own shit to worry about, there is an extremely limited number of people that can dote on a perpetual crybaby for an entire life. It's YOUR responsibility to learn from YOUR mistakes, just like everyone else.
Which brings us to...
>including myself
Hey, look, you're pretty much at the root of your problem. Good job.
>>
>>31114815
His parents are dead you retard. Obviously he's taken responsibility for his own life, he had no choice. You can't read before typing up 3 tomes of bs?

Kys
>>
>>31114823
>posted from my family plan iPhone
>>
>>31114836
k. Kys
>>
>>31114815
>>31114836
samefag?

in any case, your not worth my time and energy. hope you had fun trying to gaslight me
>>
>>31114892
>samefag?
>gaslight
You don't know what either of those mean.
You're just another retard anon, the sooner you accept that the sooner you can end your self-pity party and get on with your life.
>>
>>31114964
Kys dude
>>
>>31113793
A lot of people come from far worse backgrounds and do much better in life, because they don't blame their parents, they take responsibility for their own life.
>>
>>31114964
when i read posts like yours, i would love to see what ugly fat visage hides behind such comments...pathetic...
>>
Quite frankly, OP deserves everything.
Not because he should have magicked his life troubles away at age fifteen and is a failure for not doing so.
No, it's because a faggot who is too autistic to not fall for bait.

Also, fuck the baitnigger for his shit. Although I gotta congratulate him on getting an entire thread on a slow board to bite.

The amount of bait on this site recently, especially this board, is fucking ludicrous. But what's even more ludicrous is that people are still biting.
I'm not sure if everyone has gone even more mentally ill than during that year when we unironically tried to summon an ancient Egyptian chaos god or if this is just an ouroborous of interlocking baiters simulating hell.
I came back on a whim after ages of hiatus and now my brain is full of fuck. It's like the mold in the fringe evolved into summerfags and took over the site.
>>
>>31114986
i only blame where blame is due

parents failed...it is an objective fact...you only know half the story because the full story is much worse...
>>
All I can say OP is I had horrible parents as well and I sympathize. My advice would be to have minimal to no contact because they wont change
>>
>>31114994
I am only pretending to be retarded.

- a retard
>>
>>31115005
They are dead. Like really physically dead. White trash tends to die young. But thanks for the sympathies, truly.
>>
>>31114986
Kill yourself m'bitcchh
>>
>>31114994
imagine getting a hard-on by trolling and baiting anons that are genuinely upset...how miserable must one be? look, i troll too, and i bait on /v/ or /pol/ or /mu/ for the lulz...but some places are a no-no...and yes, i am surely on spectrum, doesn't matter... i still have some decency left
>>
>>31115002
>parents failed...it is an objective fact...
and NOW WHAT, faggot?
You going to keep crying about it, like a little bitch?
"gifted" L-O-fucking-L, can't even use ellipses without fucking up.
The absence of strict people in your life is probably due to you going "nuh-uh, nuh-uh, NUH-UH!" until they just gave the fuck up.
You didn't even come here to consider advice, you seem to have came looking to refute common sense.
>>
>>31114994

Tldr

But

People only bite on the types of b8 that correspond to real viewpoints they encounter in the world, e.g. hurry durr bootstraps.
>>
>>31115054
Listen faggot, when i said "nuh uhh", i got beat the shit out of me or emotionally neglected for weeks. Fuck off.
>>
>>31115002
>>31115049

This is why you'll never be happy in life. Excuses, excuses. You're a child, that blames others for your own failures. You're incapable of being a grown up because you blame others, like a child. You need to be shipped off to war to see what real men are like.
>>
>>31115164
Grow up, your b8 is weak
>>
>>31114295
>socialization plays a huge role
It really doesn't though. If you were gifted as you claim then you would have succeeded despite the apathy of those around you. But no, you and your big brain wasted your life smoking weed, like the loser you always were.
>>
>>31114576
>it's safe to assume
No, it's *convenient* to assume that. Nobody did this to you. You did this to yourself, which means you have nobody but yourself to blame, but also means you have it in yourself to fix it. But blaming others for your personal failings and wallowing in self-pity because all those other people didn't *make* you stop being such a loser is not going to get you started down a more productive road.
>>
>>31115714
Why do you keep b8ing after you've been called out? Are you mentally deficient?
>>
>>31115732
t. broke, stressed loser
>>
>>31114541
Zen is cool, I think Linji is very funny (from the translations). Go easy on the brownnosing. Some people do helpful things sometimes. Doesn't mean you should trust them without proofs, it's good to bow out when the proofs aren't forthcoming.
Quote from Linji:
>Do not accept other people's delusions.
>>
>>31115103
Yeah yeah faggot. Calm down
>>
>>31113793
Because the only one who can help you is God.
>>
>>31113793
Nobody was there to help you because nobody ever will be. Get up, brush yourself off, and start truly living today. Correct your timeline
>>
>>31114295
>So, if everyone around you doesn't care about their future, a young impressionable stupid teen like me will do the same.
I didn't have much of a role model either and was raised by one elderly woman with next to no contact to my parents, but every time kids around me did something stupid I called them out for it and didn't participate. Even if they insulted me for it.
By the time I was 18 I took every opportunity I saw to educate myself and open up options.
You are just a retarded and arrogant midwit.
Nobody forced you to drop out of college. That was totally your decision.
Nobody forced you to inhale weed. That was a decision you took every time you lit a joint.
If you stop shifting responsibilities away from you you can still get shit done, but with you feeling sorry for yourself constantly you won't get anywhere.
>>
>>31117415
This.
If you think you're the shit, you should've found a way to prove it by your own means.
The fact that you didn't goes to show how highly you think of yourself.
>>
>>31114986
You don't have control of your life until adulthood. His parents and teachers absolutely failed him.
>>
>>31114815
That's not how an ideal worlds, you fucking retard. Your community is supposed to look out for you.
>>
>>31113793
>Was a gifted child.
Irrelevant
>Had artistic talents.
If it's not backed by actions it's not real.
>Parents didn't see nor care about it.
Yeah they do that.
>No support to develop my potential.
You don't have potential until you make it real. Until that point it's a LARP.
>Bad grades in school because i was bored.
So's every other student, your excuse is shit.
>Had to do an IQ test at 15. Scored above average.
Cool
>Nothing changed.
Yeah no shit, wtf's IQ gonna do lol
>Teachers let me rot.
Yeah they do that.
>Dropped out of college.
Lol what, loser behaviour.
Did you seriously refuse to work towards your own future since the people around you didn't asspat you? Bruh that's L
>Smoked too much weed.
Lol
>Parents didn't give a single fuck about me or my education.
Yeah that happens. Just ignore 'em and do it anyway.
>Now - 25 years later - i have to deal with the repercussions of bad parenting and basically no direction in life.
How tf is that your parents' fault?
You're the one who dropped out, you're the one who got bored, you're the one who smoked weed, you're the one who didn't do your damn work. That ain't their fault, it's yours. You don't need your parents' asspats to get shit done, faggot.
>Am i getting punished for something or what the fuck is this shit?
No, you're making poor life decisions and blaming MUH PAST MUH PARENTS MUH SIR CUM STANCES
Yeah your parents don't give a shit.
So?
Just live a good life anyway, refusing to live a decent life because your parents were shit is L behaviour. Don't be L.
>>
>>31114060
That's not possible. You can't live an optimal life this way.
>>
>>31118831
A teenager has no control over his life, you fucking idiot
>>
>>31118841
The part about choosing how much you focus on your schoolwork, whether you do some art in your spare time, whether you make friends or who you make friends with, if you smoke the weed or not, whether you pick up a part time job where you get exploited for like $5 an hour, etc
Hell, in my case, I attacked my parents with a knife and became homeless for a while so that's definitely agency over my situation. So no, you're full of shit.
>>
>>31118841
Now, I'd say the earliest age at which you have agency over your situation is like 3-4, the age at which you can start walking around and using objects without tripping over yourself.
At that point you can't be _much_ threat to others but you can still be some threat to others, especially if you lay traps for them.
And you can definitely make your parents' life worse in many ways at that point if you have the drive to. Most children don't, but you can.
Before age 3 I'd agree with you, you lack the agency to meaningfully affect your situation. But by the time you're a teenager, you can definitely start applying the "Fuck around and find out" principle to those around you.

And probably do some pro-social stuff too I guess. I dunno, my life didn't go down that path, so I can't say.
>>
>>31118853
>The part about choosing how much you focus on your schoolwork

I was depressed and lonely, so I couldn't do schoolwork even if I wanted to. I was too tired from getting no sleep due to being in agony

>whether you do some art in your spare time,

I did

>whether you make friends or who you make friends with

I was bullied at school and there was nobody else my age at home or in my neighborhood, so that was outside my control

>if you smoke the weed or not,

I'm not OP, I never smoked weed

>whether you pick up a part time job where you get exploited for like $5 an hour

Too lonely and depressed to work, but also too much dignity to let myself be exploited and work for wages that low.
>>
>>31118858
>I dunno, my life didn't go down that path, so I can't say.
Yeah, i can tell. Fucking moron. All you spoiled brats ITT be like "uhh it's all your fault retard" while your parents cared about you and your future...shut the fuck up.
>>
>>31114057
Kill yourself retard.
>>
>>31115714
Kill yourself mentally deficient retard
>>
>>31113793

>> boohoo
>> baawwwww
>> why did no one help me

Because you're a cunt and everyone hates you.
>>
>>31114057
>You would have if you were actually as gifted as you claim.
Smart people can do stupid shit and believe stupid shit too, you know? But you are too retarded to understand the concept of nuance.
>>
>>31119907
This is about his childhood/teen years, back when he had no agency, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>31113793
>Bad grades in school because i was bored.
So you weren't gifted, you were an asshole
>Had to do an IQ test at 15. Scored above average.
The IQ test has been widely abandoned as an "objective" measure of intelligence
>Dropped out of college. Smoked too much weed.
Fucking moron
>Parents didn't give a single fuck about me or my education.
Yeah, because you wasted money and opportunity when you became a stoner and dropped out.

You faggots will blame everyone but yourselves.
>>
>>31120007
Getting bored of school is very common for gifted kids.

It happened to me too. Yeah, sure, I had good grades, but that doesn't mean much when everyone bullies me for no reason and I don't have anyone at home I can talk to or hang out with. My life was literally nothing BUT school, I hated that. I never really got to be a kid and do shit kids are supposed to do like play outside.
>>
>>31113793

This is why abortion should be legal. Not saying you should be aborted, OP, but not everyone deserves to have a child. It's inherently selfish, and all the tradfags who fall for it play stupid games and win stupid prizes, then they just give up on their kid and they have to figure out their shit on their own. It sucks.
>>
>>31120007
>you wasted money
hahaha another faggot who doesn't know this...i never received a single penny from my parents because at that i was in foster care for many years already

>you were an asshole
how does that make me an asshole? i got bullied and mostly kept to myself

>The IQ test has been widely abandoned as an "objective" measure of intelligence
doesn't change the result i got
>>
>>31120204
>Not saying you should be aborted, OP,

No worries, i agree with you. It should have been best my mother aborted me. I think about it all the time. I am a waste of oxygen, a useless eater.
>>
>>31113867
It's never too late. That sounds like a meme but it's true. You're just making excuses from this point forward by saying it's too late.
>>
>>31113867
>above average IQ
>i didn't know the future existed
Pick one
>>
>>31113793
I feel you OP. I feel you.
>>
>>31113793
IDK if you haven't noticed, anon, but this is a society of general negligence.
>>
>>31113793
Same. No, you aren't being "punished": you are being deliberately destroyed. All of us Whites are like this. We've been robbed, fucked, and are getting flushed down the toilet. Be mad about it.
>>
>>31118787
You can't prove it if nobody encourages you. Kids need encouragement.
>>
>>31113793
I'm sorry man. I'm in a similar postilion. There is no good answer other than your parents are shitheads and every adult failed you.
>>
>>31120324
>you wasted money
Wasn't referring to your parents' money. You still wasted money by dropping out of college, period.

>i got bullied and mostly kept to myself
Sorry to hear it, kid. Past is past, though. Stop dwelling on old shit and blaming it for your current problems.

>doesn't change the result i got
It really does if the test you got the result on meant jackshit
>>
>>31123623
Thanks man. How do you cope, if you don't mind sharing.

>your parents are shitheads
They were. They are both dead already and i can focus on myself now.
>>
>>31123802
>You still wasted money
Money doesn't mean much to me.

>Stop dwelling on old shit and blaming it for your current problems.
Sure. But what if the past is truly the cause of all my current problems though? (Trauma, CPTSD, anxiety, depression)?

>It really does if the test you got the result on meant jackshit
It was a real test conducted by a pyschologist, not some online BS test.
>>
You sure you were gifted? I was only slightly gifted growing up according to SB4 (135) and I aced through the entire education system all the way to college (where my hubris finally caught up to me and burned me hard) without putting in much effort.
And smoking weed in excess is a pretty stupid decision so idk.
>>
>>31126110
>You sure you were gifted
Yes. If i want, i always reach the goals that i have set for myself and i can grasp complex and new concepts fairly quickly and easily. I realized that way too late though due to reasons posted ITT already.

>I aced through the entire education system all the way to college
Good for you. I got bullied while also getting abused at home (alcoholic parents, domestic violence). And the stuff in school was slooooow and boring, so i checked out mentally.

>And smoking weed in excess is a pretty stupid decision
Absolutely. But what is a kid gonna do if he sees his parents getting drunk everyday, and all his "friends" smoking weed and asking me if want some to. Sure, i could have said no, but then i would have lonely. I was already miserable, so weed made it all somewhat bearable.
>>
>>31123272
Nah, you are just not as good as you think you are.
I'm a retard and I got discouraged by my family members from persuing a career that I am personally fond of. Yet here I am, studying and trying to keep up like 90% of my classmates.
At best, you are an idiot who thought he was smart. At worst, you are an average guy that thought life should already be planned for him.
Sorry you failed at the biggest and easiest issue to resolve or give conclusion to in your life. Happens to all of us, in one way or another.
>>
>>31126547
Oh wow, it's so impressive that nowadays you are STUDYING, what an impressive role model for all of us losers
Lmaoo
>>
meh could be worse
I became a drug addict and now have to live with self induced brain damage
you ever tried to play catch up with literal brain damage?
not going to give up though, what would be the point of that
resign yourself to your fate, and then overcome it
life really isn't that hard
earn a bit of money
get food
save a bit of money
enjoy yourself somehow
don't be too unhealthy
try and avoid stupid situations that will spiral into another hundred stupid situations
i think you basically want it all
you want it handed to you on a platter, and to be a bad ass, and to just ace it all so you can go back to your nap
well, alright, modern society is pretty much there, it won't be like the movie in your head
it's more like neetbux, social housing, food banks
but it's free
or be a bad ass drug dealing piece of shit
or study and get a good job
really not that hard or complicated, you're just dragging your heels because you're still a teenager at heart
you can't just say "school sucks" forever and expect the same response, eventually you have to acknowledge that everyone knows this and you're not some kind of prophet
you were probably smart as a kid but probably pretty dumb now
get over it
>>
>>31126584
Hey man, I'm doing something with my life and that's enough for me.
If I succeed then I'll be happy, if I don't at least I tried.
Better to try and find purpose than to rot and think you're too good for the world.
It's you against the mirror, niggerfaggot.
If you can't handle it, I can give you some resources to end it all.
>>
>>31126584
he's trying and you're just a bitter cunt
who's more pathetic? someone going on the internet trying to offer a bit of perspective to a stranger, or someone going on the internet to chide and belittle people in a childish manner?
it's up to you how you spend your shitty life, study, jerk off, take drugs, kill your parents- no one gives a shit- it's supposed to be important to you
you've hollowed out your skull and think you're clever for doing so
>>
>>31123007
LOL
your race isn't being destroyed from the outside but the inside
you were neglect by your wine-o moms get over it!
>>
File: average.jpg (297 KB, 768x512)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>31113793
>1
IQ above average tell more
>>
>>31126612
We'd rather kill you than "get over it"
>>
>>31126601
>>31126599

fragile losers
>>
>>31126593
lol brain-damaged intellectual weighing in
>>
>>31113793
The real answer why you're a screw up is because school and college was too easy and you got lazy. Then your tardiness/lack of motivation/laziness started affecting your grades and social life. From a fellow above average IQ.
>>
>>31126693
Did you find a way to unfuck that?
>>
>>31126693
Accurate. Career or money was never a motivator for me. I just wanted to make art and live from day to day.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.