[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gioyc.png (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
The you of 2 days ago no longer exists
>>
Also I got left on the laughing emoji react on Instagram DMs, it's over.
>>
You're not like me and that's good.
>>
Who will write the hits, with Bowie back on Earth?
>>
Where the fuck do I even go if I don’t have the experience to get a low level job like working at McDonald’s? Do I just lie?
>>
why did you do it
>>
I fucking hate you, you stupid cunt. Who the fuck do you think you are to ignore people like that? One day, you'll pay for this.
>>
The (you) of 2 days ago no longer exists
>>
File: 1713456926497509.gif (103 KB, 498x466)
103 KB
103 KB GIF
Why does she feel the need to talk to me about stupid shit at 2 at night just shut the fuck up and let me sleep
>>
>>31117290
Find a place to volunteer. I would be dead if I didn't volunteer at a botanic gardens running their cafe/giftshop/helping with weddings, I got so much free food from them on top of resume filling things and several people for references. Also I got to do an arborist workshop for free since they needed numbers to qualify for the grant, that was cool. Try to avoid big chain "charities" if you have the luxury.
>>
idk how to feel about this and can someone tell me if it's a red flag? - I've been seeing this guy for a couple dates and we fked for the first time yesterday. he's on call for emergency maintenance work, literally mid intercourse he picked up a work call(someones place was flooding) and kept going while talking. I had to suddenly stifle myself and it killed the mood for me, but he finished anyways and then just left me and went to go work. He apologized but I felt really awkward and sad after. he's been pretty great besides that but I'm upset that our first time was so shitty.
>>
File: 1681597664219741.jpg (69 KB, 720x815)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
I'm so fucking weak.
It's been months since I last worked out seriously. No meal preps, no art, no models painted, nothing but vidya and fapping. I've even come close to looking her up. I shouldn't it's not good for me, not fair to me.
I will change. I must. Go back to what I working on. I was doing it for months, 6 months of clean eating, working out, journaling, reading. Everything was looking good but then fucking 2024 start and I stopped? I deserve better.
>>
I deeply regret the choices I’ve made about where to work, where to live. I think a lot about my life and my biography these days, and I realize now that I’ve sabotaged it without even realizing it.
>>
I hate myself for being weak and not doing anything about it. I dont take care of myself. I torture my mind when I make a mistake. Why is it so hard to care for oneself?
>>
some weeks I can’t find even one bitch. some days I can get three. although god damn they all respond so slowly, these are going to go nowhere. at least it feels nice
>>
>>31117909
You just know those bitches who respond slowly are talking to twelve other guys. How’s that feel, cuck boy?
>>
>>31117107
Why is this guy trying to get back into contact with me after I stopped talking to him a good while ago and can easily look and see that he has a girlfriend? To have someone to laugh at or something? I'm gonna ignore it obviously but it's weird.
>>
>>31117625
You haven't looked her up. That's great. You can work back up to those others things anon. Shit's hard. I'm slowly getting back into a proper routine too. I've skipped breakfast a few days but I've brushed my teeth every day for the past two weeks. Slow and steady.
>>
File: ezgif-1-dec620bb11.gif (532 KB, 500x213)
532 KB
532 KB GIF
>>31117107
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH
>>
I just became a wizard last week and most of my friends didn't remember my birthday.

I'm living at home with my parents. I just lived across the world for the past 15 months in Japan, it was really great. But I couldn't get a work visa because I lack a degree, so I had no choice but to return home.

I live in Canada in a stagnating town. My only option right now is to work for minimum wage in a grocery store I used to work at since the job market is extremely bad. I don't have a vehicle anymore. Everything has become insanely expensive in the time I was gone, crime has gone up significantly, I can't even take my bike to work on the other side of town. I used to go to the nearby gym during my lunch break, but if I go back, I'll be put on shifts in a department that prevents me from doing so.

When I ended up confiding in my mom how disappointed I was that I had to start all over again, that I had practically nothing, that the next several years of my life are going to be spent scrounging up money and getting loans so I can get some schooling in just so I can escape from here, she said it was the same for her and that she wanted to separate from my dad, but she's staying because I would be left high and dry if they sold the house and split.

I left because I felt like I wasn't alive, like I was existing, just waiting to die... But I was really happy when I was gone, it felt incredible, like there were possibilities, like life wasn't supposed to be like it is now. But I've had family talk down to me telling me all the things I can't do, how stupid and shortsighted I am, how this was fine for them all their lives so why not me. When I was in Japan, the only things that ever held me back were my lack of a degree and self-confidence issues, and I can understand where the latter came from. As soon as I came back, the conversations around me stopped considering options and possibilities, everything here had deteriorated further. I feel pretty depressed overall.
>>
I'm scared it's not real. I'm scared you are going away. Please please don't. I'm here. I want you to be with me forever.
>>
>>31118312
I am sorry to read that Anon. It tends to be that it's not just that a country is infinitely better than the other, though, but rather that it's easy to get tunnel vision in in familiar ground, and that different sometimes just makes things brighter.
You managed to move away for a while, even if it didn't work out, and many people can't manage that. Why not try again, going a bit closer or somewhere that needs less? I am surprised that you needed a degree in Japan if you knew the language, many people just teach Enligsh and I know, for a fact since I have friends there, that it's a matter of English level and Japanese level alone. Unless you mean you didn't finish highschool?

In any case, as a parameter I live in a third world country, we have been toping the world chart for inflation for several years in a row, and things are, literally, up to 1000 times more expensive than when I was a kid, with salaries not even half the way there. I am not saying "Hey, I am worst off" I really do feel bad for you, even if just because you are clearly not getting the support you need, but I do want to point out that you are not at rock bottom nor at the worst place possible. It's perspective; I felt the same more than once.
>>
>>31118384
I went to a language school to learn Japanese, and I managed to pass N2 (the second highest level) in a year. I had an interview to be an English teacher. It was going extremely well, people have always said how approachable I am and how easily I make friends. They were especially impressed by the N2 thing. But when it came to the degree part, the interview basically ended right there. There are a number of types of visas in Japan, but to get one of the work visas, you need a degree (even if it's 1-2 year associate's degree, the field doesn't even matter, it's just for immigration) or 10 years of experience in a particular field. That, or you could do labor for 5 years in undesirable conditions and then have no choice but to leave the country. But because I made a really good impression, she told me that as soon as I get even an associate's degree, to use her contact info to set up another interview and they'd get me working there. I have a bit less than a year left if I want to apply for a working holiday visa, and in Canada, I have up to a year to start it. I had originally planned on going to a Japanese vocational school to do a field I'm interested in but lacked the funds, so I figured working and saving for a couple years in Japan would be the solution, but it wasn't meant to be.

I had things planned out for when I got home, but this place and the people who live here are amazing at making you feel like you have no options.

Before I went to Japan, I was incredibly scared. I hardly ever traveled (always wanted to) because my family hated traveling. I had always wanted to visit Japan, never live there. And for the first 6 months or so, I was still trying to figure out if it was a place I could see myself staying long term. And eventually I realized that life was genuinely better in nearly every conceivable way. A lot of the things that I hated in Canada just weren't issues there. Yeah, it has its own issues, but I'd rather take them than what's here.
>>
I miss being close to you, being loved by you, loving you, living with you, doing everything with you, laughing with you, eating with you, holding hands while walking with you, kissing you, sex with you. I don’t know how to accept that I’ll never see you again. I love you.
>>
>>31118457
(cont) It was really hard learning the language. I did complete high school, but I was burning out in the last 2-3 years, and my attempt at college went badly. I had horrible procrastination problems, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life other than this, but it was the kind of dream that everyone put down and you just internalize that stuff after a while. I feel so stupid for not pursuing my interests and talking myself down. I actually did most of my homework in Japan, I was even one of the "smart" guys like what people thought of me when I was a kid. And I began to believe that I could do things again. I saw people applying for jobs and getting interviews. I had only ever managed to get 4 interviews in 3 years in Canada, and I got one within a week of trying in Japan. Life isn't supposed to be like this here. Quality of life isn't supposed to gradually get worse. I could see certain things getting worse there, particularly related to inflation, the weakening yen, and tourists, but it was still leagues better than here in most regards.

I even stopped using 4chan for 8 months after 15 years of constant usage, but since coming back, I've fallen into using it again.

It was so hard going to Japan and coming to love it, because I was aware before I left that if this happened, it would mean my life until that point had so many wasted years. And it's true.

I don't doubt that many others have circumstances far more limiting than I do. This is a first world problem, I'm not fighting to survive. I'm just depressed that I'm about to waste another year or two of my life just so I can start living again.
>>
File: Kirb.jpg (67 KB, 800x700)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I don't want to open up a thread for this but I need some advice. is it possible to have a relationship with someone who has different values and beliefs than me? This chick is a liberal and I would consider myself a conservative, not a full one mind you but I'd fall along those lines. Despite that we, seem to have hit it off. Is it still worth a shot or do I jump ship?
>>
Going to therapy and taking SSRIs and making out on the beach and learning how to crochet and lifting weights and playing smash and seeing an eclipse doesn't do SHIT when you've wanted to die since you were 5. The "will to live" inside of me just isn't there. Every day is low key agony, nothing helps. My life is a nightmare.
>>
>>31118533
the real values that matter are your dreams. Will she be happy having the same number of kids that you want to have? Is she as monogamous as you? Can you trust her to raise your children? That sort of thing.
I’ve been in relationships where the chemistry was there (one well beyond anything I’ve ever had, frankly) but she kept tiptoeing around some poly bullshit and it was the worst I’ve ever felt. I kept wanting to say I could change her, or that I just wish she could change. I’ve been in relationships where the values were there (and one that was an unbelievably, stunningly perfect match in worldview and dreams) but we didn’t really have chemistry at all. That one hurt way less to lose.
I don’t know that I’m working towards a big point here, but basically, know your limits, I guess? Don’t go thinking you can change her, and if you find yourself feeling that you need to, you are probably headed for disaster.
>>
What makes us hold onto the things that cause us harm?
>>
>leans over scenic ledge and top of her lungs shouts "we'll cut 'em off at the pass!!!" for absolutely no reason
Love this goofball girl lol
>>
>>31118579
Hope and desperation? Maybe a smidgen of trauma and a dash of habit?
>>
>>31118533
As long as neither of you want to force your opinions on the other or care about politics that much that it affects your personality.
>>
>>31118570
Got it. I still have no idea how far gone she is when it comes to liberalism, so guess I can only get to know her more and make a better judgment after that. Thanks fren.
>>
>>31118587
That's pretty, where is it?
>>
>>31118587
Fuck you and your smelly cunt gf
Go die
>>
I guess the pain will never stop.
>>
Conforming to crowds you think they're better than you makes you a pussy. How to not be a pussy, stop letting bullies make you feel like that.
>>
File: 1553843133073.jpg (107 KB, 1920x1080)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
I married my high school sweetheart and I still desire him so much, but it never occurs to him to touch me. I think he loves me in the way you love a dependable appliance; steadfast and reliable, but there's no passion.

He isn't cruel, I don't think he withholds affection out of spite, but it never occurs to him to give me any sort of physical attention. He even turns down blowjobs. That really makes me feel pathetic.

The obvious conclusion is that he doesn't find me attractive, and I could accept that if the men I work with weren't so overt with how they treat me. I get obvious preferential treatment at work; they trip over themselves to excuse my mistakes and I am just inundated with compliments on my appearance that are borderline inappropriate. A couple of them have even asked me out for drinks, despite knowing I'm married. I told them both to fuck off. They could all just be super desperate, but their behavior makes me think I'm not ugly.

I just wish my husband wanted me the way I want him. I've talked to him of course, and have gently asked what I could do to be better for him, but he always brushes those conversations off as me being dramatic.

I don't know what to do. There's nothing I CAN do. I won't leave him; he is genuinely a good man and we have built a lovely life together, but this is just a special brand of loneliness. Sometimes we'll be sitting on the couch, 4 feet apart, and it might as well be a hundred feet because I know if I tried to snuggle up to him he'd just get annoyed. Have you ever tried to hug someone and their entire body stiffens up out of discomfort? Yeah. It's devastating, moreso when you're married to that person.

sorry for the novel.
>>
>>31118653
This man preaches the conformity of non-conformity. Ye, he and his followers are lesser than us, yet grander in that we cannot bully or mock them into compliance.
>>
we are not worthy
>>
I have had on and off chest pain for the past 2-3 years. Felt like it was my heart.

I thought it might be because I'd smoked when I was younger. Or maybe bad diet. Something health related.

I know why now. It's loneliness. And that's not an easy thing to live with.
>>
please just talk to me, please text me back
>>
I'll see your immunity claim and raise you 1 gag order
XD
>>
>>31118633
Utes pass/pikes peak, Colorado. Phone camera just doesn't capture the beauty you see with the eye. It's something else in person.
>>
>>31118767
Fuck off, assblood
>>
>>31118767
I'd like to see that one day. You're lucky to live there and double lucky to have a nice gf.
>>
>>31118784
dude lmao why are you so assblasted wtf
It's just some mountain man maybe you should get outside and touch rock
>>
>>31118801
I dont want to hear about some faggot and his cunt gf

You go die too, pedophile
>>
please just talk to me, please text me back
>>
>>31117107
Made a huge mistake in December 2022. I have a 6 inch penis, but I heard about jelqing and gave it a teeny try. With a bit of pulling I felt really fucking good, like, "holy shit forget about the length, I'm gonna do this for pleasure because I'm cumming really hard" good.

I did it three times over the week, and on the third time I definitely pulled a little too hard. It felt like I'd pulled a muscle, and sure enough after that fap session stopped, the erectile dysfunction began.

For a few weeks I wasn't able to get hard WHATSOEVER, but there's been a very, very slow recovery. The rate of recovery has definitely slowed down, though. On some days it feels like I never had ED at all, where I can get 100% hard instantly via touch or erotic thoughts. Most days, it takes 5-10 minutes to get hard. The hardness is lesser if I've recently masturbated, in which case I can get maybe 70-80% hard at most with stroking, and 50-60% with erotic thoughts.

Maintaining the erection is a whole other issue, because eventually the hardness will decrease. It may take hours or it may take minutes. Without physical stimulation it's going to go down very quickly. Also, good luck going multiple rounds. Going soft without orgasming and then getting hard again isn't an issue, the issue is getting hard again after climaxing.

This feels like a bad dream that I should have woken up from. Also, I've become addicted to masturbating ever since I got ED. Beforehand, fapping was a once a week thing if even, but ever since then I've gone at most 3 days without touching my dick.

The state of my recovery:
>I get a 100% hard morning wood almost daily
>I've had about 3 random boners
>RECENT DEVELOPMENT: before the ED I would get a boner when taking a shit. I know it's not a scat fetish so I guess it's a physiological thing about the colon touching the prostate. Anyways, I can now get a half chub when taking a shit

Did I end my bloodline or can I make a full recovery?
>>
6 more days
i hope everything goes well and that I can do everything I have to do
>>
I won't be able to make it up in this lifetime. But I hope I can do good things, make life better for you, and pass on the torch.
>>
Just finished cleaning up and organizing most of my personal files. There are still a few things left to take care of, like where to place some of my certifications and personal memorabilia. But I got sidetracked over the last half hour or so.

I came across an old box filled with family photos spanning from the 1940's up to just ten years ago. I couldn't help but get sentimental and I started going through them.

So many memories came rushing back. People and faces I hadn't seen in years. I realized going through those photos, most of the people in them are dead. Grandparents, uncles, aunts, friends. The others still living I no longer talk to.

I came across a few photos of my father and I when I was a little boy. He had the biggest smile on his face back then. He's one of the few of my relatives still alive, but he's a vicious, miserable alcoholic and loner. It's been years since he and I have spoken face to face. I am worried that some day soon his bad habits will catch up to him and he will die without me getting the chance to say goodbye the way I want to. It worries me so much that there isn't anything I can really do about it.

I've been fighting back tears as much as I can. We were once a wealthy and prosperous family, close, and looked out for one another. I don't understand what happened and how it all went wrong, or where or when.

When I finally finished going through everything left in the box I felt like I had to write this down somewhere, just to get it off my mind. Thanks for reading.
>>
i wish i could just be a NEET and shut myself away forever. i once was an optimist who saw the best in people and tried to be helpful and kind, but for the past couple of years all of the abuse i've suffered has really started to take it's toll on me. it doesn't matter how good or kind you are - kind people get fucked over in the end, always. i would never have said it before but i truly hate people now. because of the pain i've suffered from everyone including those who claimed to love me, i now can't even interact with people without feeling annoyed. 99.9 percent of them are opportunists and users. it really sucks because my mom is an agoraphobe and i used to feel bad for her, but now i envy her in that she can just shut herself away from this horrific world. i wish i could win the lottery or something and just slowly die alone in a shitty apartment or something. better yet i wish i could just disappear - not die, but never have existed so that my gf and family would not have to grieve or miss me. i truly hate this world
>>
>>31118544
And yet you’re here. Maybe it’s working?
>>
File: WHATTHEFUUUUKITTY.jpg (47 KB, 772x843)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
I don't know why I've been so alone in life, and how it seems that people have made me be alone. I have no idea why.
>>
>>31118897
I thought everyone loved the cat poster here , no?
>>
I really really wish stuff didn't turn out this way, my parents are genuinely good people, they did everything they could for us, but I ended up a khv loser at 31, have depression since I was 12, being forcing myself everyday to go through with the day, I made the best I could to avoid it, but I will have to kys soon as I can't withstand living anymore, is pure pain, really wish things could've gone another way and I could avoid having them feeling sad over it, luckily my sister is not a bum and will still be around for them after
>>
>>31118873
>>31118869
Dont end your life anon, I forbid it!
>>
I think I've found my new comfort food. The seafood fried rice and seafood stir-fry noodle menu I found on ubereats are so fucking good. I can eat them everyday without getting bored. The spiciness, the seasonings, and the seafood toppings are just perfect. I think I'll try their donuts next time
>>
>>31118987
i wont be! but thanks
>>
>>31117107
I'm disillusioned with my software developer career and think being a patent agent (software focused) would be cool.
That way, I could actually see new innovative shit being done. Sadly patent agents like that explicitly require a Computer Science degree, and my degree is in Information Systems. Trying to get a whole ass new degree (which will likely have a lot of overlap with my BS degree) just to satisfy some government checkbox while working 40+ hours a week sounds absolutely terrible.
>>
>>31117107
Sorry J. I know you're looking out for me, and I appreciate that.

But I can't stop seeing her. She means too much to me, and I care about her deeply.
>>
I wish she would just talk to me instead of shutting down and hiding...
>>
Just got out of a toxic relationship. Guy knocked me up then left for 17 year old. How am I supposed to get dates when I'm going to start showing...
>>
>>31119309
How many months pregnant are you? I know there's gonna be conservatives telling you that abortion is wrong, but I'm even more right wing than them and I say that loser does not deserve to pass on his genetics. Abort it.
>>
im probably about to get addicted to drugs again bc of heartbreak. like a pathetic lowlife sperg loser.

wish i could just lock in and improve instead of destroying myself when life belts me over the head
>>
>>31119309
please abort if you can. what sort of life do you envision for you and your child?
>>
>>31119320
Like 15 weeks almost I'd like to keep it to make him pay child support since he denys it.
>>
>>31119349
Actually I'm very stable he cheated on me so I ended it.
>>
>>31119152
how are you gonna do it?
>>
>>31119351
Imagine telling the kid he was born cause of child support lol. There's so many more effective ways to make money, you don't need to do this. If it's about spiting him, you can sleep easy knowing that the 17 year old is going to sue him for child support very soon anyway.
>>
>>31119351

ok. don't expect to be able to find a decent guy until the kid is older then. and make sure you keep and eye on your bf around your kid. a lot of pedos prey on single mums.

best of luck
>>
>>31119361
>>31119351
Oh yeah that's actually the big one. No one wants to date single parents.
>>
>>31119364
how old are you?
>>
>>31119360
He wasnt though I loved the guy but he lied said he wanted a kid and now left for some whore. I was sort of even engaged before he met her.
I believe he may be going to prison so I would be getting child support.
>>31119361
How do I spot a pedo????
>>31119364
That's too bad I really didnt raise them without a father
>>
So excited for Friday
>>
>>31119387
>but he lied
That just means you loved someone who never existed. This isn't gonna be the the child of the man you loved, but the child of some loser.
Child support money isn't worth it, because you can get more money from somebody you actually love and want to start a family with, all the while you won't be letting a degenerate loser pass on his flawed DNA.
>>
>>31119400
Did you get your wife pregnant yet?
>>
>>31119387
common sense. weird vibes? very interested in your kid? wants to spend time alone with them? buys them things? kid doesn't wanna be around him?

don;t date weirdos. you're setting an example for your kid
>>
Why did he finger my ass? Who did he spill that jar of honey on? Must be that slutty Japanese chick or that ugly hoe who cheated on her boyfriend. I question his taste in women. Ew he’s a fuckboy with mommy issues. No thanks to his HIV/Aids.
>>
>>31119402
But its alive that's murder and its a white child.
>>
>>31119400
friday friday gotta get down to friday. YAY
>>
>>31119416
ok you're LARPing
>>
>>31119423
I'm not lying. And I'm not going to post my ultrasound for some weirdo creep. Like I wanted to get a abortion until I saw the heartbeat.
>>
>>31119404
No, we broke up.
>>31119417
Indeed.
>>
>>31119416
Sure, but low quality whites are the people who allowed society to become as bad as it has for high quality whites. Your baby daddy is evidently one of these low quality whites and he needs to be removed from the gene pool; not allowed to propagate.
>>
>>31119440
You sound anti white saying a white girl should kill a white child.
>>
>>31119454
I told her to have kids, just not with a loser deadbeat cheater. That sort of opportunistic r-selective fuck is going to genetically predispose your kids to dating niggers
>>
Why do men cheat? Esp when there supposed to be committed
>>
>>31119470
Why cant she keep the child and have a children with a better man? Whites shouldn't be killing kids unless they arent white. There is tons of rich engineer and programmer neets that would take her and care for her
>>
>>31119472
Because they're retarded coomers and like manipulating women
>>
>>31119483
The baby daddy is a loser unfit for this world, and consequently his bloodline is unfit for this world.
>>
>>31119412
Stop blaming him. It's your fault too
>>
>>31119490
I mean the whore he left me for was a loser in some section 8 ghetto.
>>
i hurt myself when relationships fail
>>
>>31119512
It's what he deserves. It's also what you deserve if you choose to keep the offspring of such a person.
>>
>>31119517
But we were both stable. Isnt it nurture over nature. Doesnt mean it will turn out like him.
>>
>>31119521
You cannot cite "nurture over nature" while simultaneously citing "but he's white". Pick one, is it genetics or not?
>>
>>31119526
Why would a white child be a bad thing?again if shes stable and raises it right?Why are you saying genetics are even a problem here?
>>
>>31119535
>Why would a white child be a bad thing?
Because the child will inherit the unique mutations of some cheating degenerate bastard. The fact he is white stopped being a boon once he revealed his true colours.
>>
>>31119542
I think your just zesty you didnt get a white woman pregnant. And that's fine
>>
>>31119553
That's not what zesty means
>>
>>31119556
Yes it has many meanings. Least of all not having sex
>>
>>31119556
You don’t need to be getting all zesty about it.
>>
>>31119556
Zesty mf right here bois
>>
>>31119553
Verily, but you're also not going to find love as a single parent
>>31119483
>Why cant she keep the child and have a children with a better man?
See above
>>
>>31119572
So then I guess I just become a single mom then. And forget about love and focus on the kid.
>>
>>31119572
Uhh who says some lonely neet wouldn't love to fuck a single mom and keep her safe. I know I would
>>
>>31119578
The replacement rate is more than 2 children per couple; you're not doing much for muh white race by having only one child.
>>
>>31119584
He told me to abort so I have no kid at all then. Theres very few whites on bumble I've found so I don't really want to have a biracial child. I mean at least another white child could be born
>>
>>31119597
Dating apps are a nonstarter. Find love through your hobbies
>>
>>31119602
But my hobbies are very feminine and only other women attend.
>>
>>31119608
What are your hobbies?
>>
>>31119613
I do pottery and weaving. Only middle aged women go to it. I'm getting into miniatures too. I wanted to take some sewing classes too
>>
My wife and I barely have sex. Everything is great, her body is just out of commission since our last. We have sex about once a month and I’m dying so I went to a massage parlor and got a handjob from a Russian chick. It was the best sexual experience I’ve had in 2 years but I know I’m a piece of shit
>>
>>31119622
Out of comission how?
Like cancer?
>>
>>31119619
>Only middle aged women go to it
Cottagecore is in vogue now. Put any guy in a workshop and he'll make pots with ya.
All the cottagecore girlies I know are obsessed with Final Fantasy (maybe it's the quaint villages) so you can likely find male overlap there.
>>
>>31119635
No her actual vagina doesn’t work again yet and it’s been like a year
>>
>>31119668
Imagine this is how your husband talks about you.
>>
>>31119672
I said that as plainly as possible and not disparaging in anyway. Go back faggot. Clearly you don’t have to worry about not having sex, it’s guaranteed
>>
>>31119685
You have sex. Once a month. Which is insane given the fact that your wife is having medical issues and she still sleeps with you because you are such a coomer. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>31119690
I know getting into any kind of detail is a waste of time because you clearly don’t get it because you’re 15. My wife and I had a lot of sex. We had children. Now she doesn’t want to have sex anymore and we barely do have sex anymore. She gave birth almost a year ago and we started having sex 2 months ago and have only done it twice. We don’t do anything else and she shuts me down when I engage because she is still in a little pain. I know you are accustomed to it but jerking off into a tissue for the past year being a married man has been awful and soul draining.

>inb4 I’m not 15 (is 15) you are just a cooooomer
>>
>>31119708
I feel sorry for your wife. Imagine giving birth and all your man cares about is getting off.
>>
File: IMG_1273.jpg (37 KB, 640x853)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>31119726
>t.
>>
>>31119726
I had morning sickness and couldnt have sex so the guy I was engaged to went out and found a 17 yr old and has been cheating on me ever since.
I really think this is how men are they just use women to get what they want
>>
>>31119764
Reminder that the worst thing a woman can possibly do is let a man impregnate her.
>>
>>31119764
I had pregnancy poisoning and my husband started watching loli porn, looking up hookers in the area and demanding anal. Men are the worst. Never again.
>>
>>31119779
Uhh loli porn Is illegal its child porn. Hes a pedo who's gonna rape the kid. Divorce now
>>
>>31119764
>man gets engaged to woman thinking he is set with sex for life
>woman stops having sex with him
>>why did he cheat on me??
many such cases
>>
>>31119790
Already done.
>>
>>31119622
Fellow dad here. Calling yourself a piece of shit is understating it. My wife and I similarly drastically cut back on our sexual activities due to how much attention our daughter requires, and so I just masturbate a lot more often. That's all it takes.
>>
>>31119803
Yes I know I’m not coming on here to justify my actions but it’s not like I havent talked to my wife about this and did this rashly. I’m on here for a reason as she doesn’t really care because she doesn’t understand. I do jerk off but no surprise it doesn’t really help and exacerbates the problem if anything. It just delays the misery for a short time.
>that’s all it takes
Then you are a better man than me but that isn’t the case for me.
>>
>>31119833
>care
NTA but just because she does not let you fuck her despite being in pain does not mean she does not care. Sounds more like you are the one that does not care.
>>
I’m very unhappy with my life. I wish I could do it over knowing what I know now.
>>
>>31117259
Why did you write this?
>>
Fight the future!
>>
>>31117420
This reminds me of something I watched on a Polish serial killer, who bashed a 17 year old girl multiple times because she rejected him. Except for him, he actually did have a terrible life, no father figure, completely negligent alcoholic mother. It's eerie how males on here are. I really think a lot rape, probably many murder people.

I think hookers are good thing for these reasons. If that polish serial killer actually went to a hooker, maybe all those crimes wouldn't have happened. Prostitutes do a good service for all of humanity, bless their souls. Men are designed all wrong, they're rotten.

Perhaps it is good that males are chopping off their cocks/balls and taking estrogen. I have been passionately against this but I'm starting to see why it might be beneficial to humanity.

It's unfortunate but males can have unsatisfied sex drives and if they're of low consciousness, they are extremely dangerous to humanity. It would be nice if they developed and administered some drug to men, after being convicted of rape. Something that would erase their libido forever and chemically castrate them.

Also, children should NEVER witness the slaughtering of animals (there should be a law) as this seems to be a common theme for serial killers. They see humans as animals to slaughter as they've become desensitized to it in early life.
>>
>>31119856
Very common. Do what you can.
>>
>>31119843
No she said pretty nicely that she doesn’t care because it hurts for her which I understand but it’s more so her total lack of sexual desire which I also understand but she won’t even give me a bj or hj which I would also be fine with. It’s like pulling teeth to do anything sexual with my wife which obviously lead me to where I am now. We had a few arguments and things were getting heated and going downhill for a bit because all I wanted was my wife to bust my load a little more occasionally and she didnt want to. I respected that and was tired of fighting her about it because we were both getting annoyed with each other and our relationship was deteriorating. Jerking off wasn’t doing it either so I went a route that I never wanted to go and regret going down. I just want to have sex with my wife. There is no outside desire to cheat on her or desire of other women I’m just a man with needs who had to figure out the hard and stupid way that my fate is simply less sex
>>
I had a dream of Donald Trump last night and it was quite vivid and rather odd. Me and my family were visited him in his offices. There were two in this one city. He was kind of gruff but hospitable and friendly. The strangest part is I had showed, was wearing a towel, slipped it off, and climbed into bed with him naked. He grabbed my ass but none of it felt sexual at all, from his end or mine. Odd. Then he offered us all a drink, the bottles of liquor were high up on a shelf and he was tall but still had to climb around to get it.
>>
I have never loved someone so strongly before. When I looked into your eyes I saw one of the kindest souls that I have ever met. I discovered new depths of feeling with you.
Now you pulled away and started seeing someone else. I'm a wreck. I tried to move on, but my heart won't let me. Whenever I try to entertain the feeling of giving up on you, I feel a deep sense of defeat that ravages me.
We both know that we are meant to be. And I don't know how long it will take, but we will be together in the end. This promise is etched into my heart and I cannot erase it.
>>
I side more with liberals, in general, on sexual matters but things have gone way too far now. Porn has emboldened and normalized the sexual depravity in people, more so with men (women just often going along with it). Now men think nothing of cheating on their pregnant wives and living out their sexual fantasies, like it's something sacred these days. Where the hell did people get the idea not to judge people's sexual fantasies, not to kink shame? That is so messed up. I think kinks should be treated like mental illnesses. Men should me publicly humiliated for cheating on their pregnant wives...maybe a database that everyone can search. If they aren't in love, fine.. I can see how cheating might be justified but because she became fat due to pregnancy? Really? How low can you be? She's carrying your child, eating well and refraining from alcohol etc (if she is a good person) and you cheat on her?
>>
>>31120064
I hope you get to be together anon. Sounds real.
>>
Men have this thing that they do that is very effective and very common. They find women's deepest insecurities, shame women on them, so they can gain the upper hand and do whatever immoral things they want, while keeping women quiet and emotionally too crippled to speak out. Women have this deep shame, that they aren't good enough, so they don't fight back. That's why I put everything that I'm insecure about out there and for them to take the bait. They are evil, so they always do. This becomes a two-fold process. On one hand, I overcome my insecurities but I also file away information on men. One day, there will ultimate.. karma. For all.
>>
My dad was prescribed opiates for his back pain. He has a broken back and had surgery on it but he's still in pain. They are going to drug test him every month and I have no idea why. To make sure he's taking them instead of selling them or something? How fucking retarded. He's 70 years old why the fuck do you need to drug test him.

The DEA has ruined healthcare.
>>
I know your analytical ways...I use that to my advantage, just so you know.
>>
>>31120081
>I made my bed and now I have to lay in it?! Wtf why would men do this??
>>
I never play obsidian games. They are rushed as fuck and always feel disjointed and cobbled together. I can't imagine NV is any different.
>>
>>31120156
Yeah, they've become ridiculous about this. An elderly family member was given pain medication and they started questioning her, she just came out and said, "Oh yeah, my plan is to sell them on the street corner". How out of touch can they be? Pain meds are the only good meds they have, really, besides antibiotics and they're so stingy about them. I really pretty much hate anyone in medicine, they're mostly all creepy, cold, clinical and heartless robots.
>>
I think all porn should be illegal. There is no good reason for it to be legal.
>>
Sex education, in schools, should include information on how to control your sexual impulses, perhaps Buddhist-type teachings on properly sexual morality and how improper use of sex, can have severe consequences for all involved. Something needs to be done.
>>
The main problem is women being viewed as objects to simply sexually gratify men. They aren't viewed as human beings. This actually might be the root cause, to most of the suffering in the world.
>>
>>31120262
lol the sexual education you're talking about is called abstinence and it doesn't work at-fucking-all.
>>
>>31120275
women enjoy sex more than men. You just sound like a feminist that can't get laid.
>>
It is rare that a man wants money, just to have a nice mansion, and cars. The greed is mostly based on lust, to be surrounded by beautiful women. It really all comes down to sex. Although, I'm sure a lot of it is for the admiration of other men. You'll see this pattern in men here, shaming each other about women the other guy finds attractive. I think I've finally hacked the male mind.
>>
>>31120281
>>31120284

No it isn't. You are just low consciousness and don't understand, at all. I could get laid, very easily, I don't desire sex anymore.

Someone like this understands what you do not (this is a real man, unlike you):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgc_LRjlbTU
>>
>>31120156
>>31120193
I have a pituitary tumour that causes excessive debilitating growth. Several surgeries, blah blah. Around 2010 doctors pushed morphine sulphate at my protest. Would do one or two of those and pop thirteen hydrocodone a day. Was signed-off to work on aircraft, by a doctor who worked for the administration. Everything was fine. New president happened and the hospital started treating my like I was some bum, when I literally worked with top brass in the military industrial complex. I don’t think it was the executive’s fault that he fell into a web of puppet strings. Doctors yanked my shit and I started buying flowers from underground chinks and tea leaves from Colombians and found that it was easier to drink vodka. That’s not a sustainable plan. Now I’m all crazy from booze and drugs and I think attempts to ruin my life were intentionally planned out, because of what I have seen.
>>
I volunteered to be a casualty in a military training exercise today. They did really realistic makeup to make it look like I took shrapnel to the neck, and my particular role was just to be dead.

The whole thing was so peaceful. I was dead in the grass, medical personnel came up and assessed me, carried me indoors, a doctor declared me dead and someone wrote my time of death on a piece of tape on my forehead. Despite it being fake, it felt like it was actually over and there was a certain respect I was treated with compared to the other casualties. Few people will ever get to experience the perspective of what happens to them immediately after their death, and as someone with suicidal tendencies, it just makes me want to go through with it.

I suppose it was similar to how I felt when I got in a motorcycle accident recently. The thing I constantly try to avoid happened, and there was a certain freedom in just giving up the struggle and letting people take care of me.
>>
>>31120330
I'm 90% sure this is a bot.
>>
>>31120284
>You just sound like a feminist that can't get laid.

File this away sisters. One to shine light on.
>>
>>31120351
You are just a intellectual slug. You have no real meaning or purpose in life.
>>
>>31120357
It's a bot alright.

Poor thing is retarded though.
>>
>>31120372
>retarded though

Why are you so triggered by what I wrote? It couldn't be that you are sexually immoral pervert, right?

Of course women have sexual impulses. I'm talking about sexual morality. Something that has triggered you, for some odd reason. Are you a pedophile, a rapist? Why are you so upset?

Prove that women "enjoy sex more than men"
>>
>>31120357
Considering you don't even know what abstinence sexual education is you're in no position to pretend to be better than anyone else. You're basically a proponent for teen pregnancy.

You might actually be retarded. Go sell some purity rings to your sisters.
>>
As you rise in consciousness, having sex with people of a lower consciousness feels immoral. It's like having sex with a retarded person. It's wrong.
>>
>>31120398
>comes to post on 4chan
>boasts about being better and smarter than everyone else
>is actually really dumb
many such cases.
>>
>>31120413
Why would you possibly think I wouldn't know what that is? What you're referring to is from a physical perspective only, not at a higher level of sexual morality.
>>
>>31120424
samefag retarded pedophile that can't back up his claims.
>>
>>31120424
You're a case of a stupid person that thinks he is intelligent. Again, why are you so triggered? Again, prove that women "enjoy sex more than men"
>>
>>31120443
Yep, he is a woman hating pedophile for sure.
>>
I notice that a lot. Most men that hate women are attracted sexually to children.
>>
>>31120435
abstinence stims from moral and religious practices. It's the definition of sexual morality.
>>31120443
You're the cunt coming in here pretending to have everything figured out yet everything you say is dumb as fuck. Go post on twitter or something.
>>
I think there must be a race, within humanity, that are just simply evil. That have no morality, that hate women and have no problems fucking children, or being violent. It's sad. Where does this evil come from?
>>
>>31120466
stimpack clever one? It really is the stupid ones, that think they're the smartest. I don't think I'm smart, I have a lot to learn. You however, think you know everything.

Morality isn't from religion. That is something you're completely unaware of because you lack any morality. I've met many moral atheists.
>>
>>31120491
>Morality isn't from religion
kek
>>
>>31120495
It isn't. Just like being a good person, isn't from laws.
>>
>>31120091
It is real. It's the realest it has ever been. I haven't felt this intensely about someone since the first time that I fell in love, and at this point it has surpassed that. I cannot let her go, my heart commands me towards her.
>>
>>31120064
>you pulled away and started seeing someone else
>We both know that we are meant to be
Um, Anon? I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but . . .
Something doesn't align there
>>
>>31120507
It comes from within. Similar to how you'll lock up a pedophile but when released they seek out kids again. Religion and laws don't make good people, it only instills fear of punishment. It's sad that fear of punishment is the only thing that keeps many from doing wrong. As the song goes, be good for goodness sake. There are great rewards in that.
>>
>>31120529
Yeah, I missed that part.

>>31120513
Why did they leave you?
>>
As you rise in consciousness, it's very easy to manipulate people into getting what you want (sex from women, for example) but remember the consequences are far more dire. To sin, when you've risen, is far worse than sinning while ignorant. The karma is almost instant too and it hits hard. Very hard.
>>
>>31119491
I’m not blaming him for anything. You’re victim shaming me. Stalker.
>>
>>31120587
>morals from punishment are bad
>talks about karma
fucking christ.
>>
>>31119515
Please don't <3

This person cares.
>>
>>31120624
>morals from punishment are bad

No, you missed the point completely. Morals aren't a result of punishment, in some cases they can be but often they aren't. I'm not sure what your problem is with karma. Those laws are outside of humans. Christ does not want to fuck you.
>>
>>31120474
I'm starting to see this. Some people just seem to be born without a soul. Void and morally barren. I wish this wasn't true but it seems like it.
>>
>>31120659
I'd like to think it's because they're resistant to change. Their need for depravity is so high that they attack anything that threatens it, like a wild beast with gnashing teeth. These really are end times.
>>
>>31120529
>>31120576
I am a basket case and pushed her away with my anxieties and insecurities. I never intended to upset or scare her, but unfortunately things went in that direction. She was unbelievably patient and tolerant with me though, far more than I was expecting. If it was anyone else they would have ran away much sooner and in much uglier terms. She did her best to make it work, but she reached a limit. I never once disrespected her, my instability simply exhausted her and she clearly needed to take a break. I am not intimidated by her new boyfriend, I don't see him as a rival that I should try to measure up to. I need to measure up to the best version of myself, and I have to do a lot of work on that end.
>>
>>31120679
>pushed her away

How did you do this, exactly?
>>
Positive reinforcement, in parenting, and in animal training has been one of the very best cultural trends to occur.
>>
>>31120698
I got anxious and started getting forceful. Sending her long texts just bleeding my heart out, that in hindsight came off as unhinged. Well, that's the true me, unfortunately. I'm not excusing myself and saying that I didn't make any mistakes. I made plenty. But I was being my honest self, and sadly she got to witness some of my personal hell, and there is a lot of pain in there. Had I been able to keep myself together, things would have worked out differently for sure. But I made myself the promise that I would mend this situation. Because, as I said, my heart commands me. We started off with an unbelievably intense connection, to an almost psychic degree. It's the kind of connection that doesn't come around twice in your life.
>>
>>31120748
>started getting forceful
>I never intended to upset or scare her, but unfortunately things went in that direction.
>unhinged

So are you talking about opening in terms of anger? Did you express your anger to her in any way?
>>
Learning patience should be taught in schools.
>>
>>31120756
I never directed any anger towards her, I just shared my pain. I did at one point have a conversation with her that ended up being way tenser than I intended it to be, and I demanded a lot from her. That's when things started falling apart. Only afterwards did I realize that I put way too much pressure on her. It's a pressure that I'm used to, but I was careless and let it all out unfiltered.
>>
I am so lonely. Every time I start talking to a girl she just goes quiet after a few hours. I know she’s talking to some other guy. It seems like there’s such a massive surplus of single men.
>>
I often feel like I can’t wait for life to be over because I have daily painful episodes that no one can explain. Doctors think I'm just after drugs to get high because l've seen so many of them. My mom is cold towards me and treats me like it’s my fault. I'm exhausted and just want to grow old and fuck off into the ground forever.
>>
>>31120679
>she clearly needed to take a break
>her new boyfriend
Dude, you guys are so thoroughly donezo. It's joever.
>>
Like Jedi knight training. That's how schools should be. If this is ever implemented in any country, I'm moving there. I think Japan does some of that, in terms of cooperation, kids are taught responsibility too, they make lunches and serve it to their friends. They grow food. At least, it was once like that. The punishment side, in Japan, isn't good though and the pressure of kids to get into a good university. Maybe the anime people know more about the current culture.
>>
>>31120777
>such a massive surplus of single men.

Why is that?
>>
>>31120775
>and I demanded a lot from her. That's when things started falling apart.

What did you demand of her?
>>
>>31120780
People need drugs because they're in mental main. Psychiatric drugs are terrible for people, in general, as they just seem to sedate them and cut off their humanity in some way. I'm afraid of people on them, to be honest. Their behaviour is often completely unhinged.

I think edibles are a good choice for people in mental anguish, until they can deal with their emotional pain. Psychiatry/psychology are useless, I feel. The best psychiatrist I had used Buddhism in her practice. She knew that this is what people were lacking, a moral framework, a way of calming the mind, practicing mindfulness. I'm not Buddhist but some of the things she taught me were extremely helpful.
>>
>>31120781
Most people feel that way, but when you're looking from the outside you don't realize all that is going on inside. People call me crazy and delusional for still clinging onto her, but there is something unique about this whole situation that stops me from letting go. Maybe it could be the lack of proper closure that is preventing me from moving on. All I know is that this story hasn't ended yet, and that regardless of the ultimate outcome this will forever be one of the most intense loves of my life.

>>31120800
Essentially I told her that I was trying my best and felt that she wasn't helping as much as she could be. But I spoke in such a heavy, somber tone that it unmistakably disturbed her. As I said, I am quite the traumatized lunatic and there is a lot of hurt inside me, and when opening myself to people this invariably comes out. That day I was particularly tense and moody, and unfortunately what I intended to be a simple talk turned into a disaster. From that day onwards my anxiety got the best of me and I started sending her those long texts I mentioned, and just further dug my own grave.
>>
i wish she would give me a chance
>>
>>31120848
>that I was trying my best and felt that she wasn't helping as much as she could be

So you were looking for her to help solve your problems and you blamed her for being unable to help you? Then you tried to justify your actions by talking about why you're so messed up? Is that how it went down?
>>
I think we're all looking to heal, from life, and grow with a partner. That's why we become so focused on certain people. If it's not a give and take, it become a burden for one partner, who is getting very little out of it but giving everything. This is usually the woman, as women have been conditioned to tolerate in this way, but not always.
>>
>>31120848
>Maybe it could be the lack of proper closure that is preventing me from moving on
Or you just simply do not *want* to move on
>>
>>31120896
>This is usually the woman
Or bottom, I guess.
>>
Men of service are the best kind of men. They're the hottest, to me, because they're givers. Most men today are selfish takers though.
>>
>>31120896
>This is usually the woman
Yeah staying at home browsing instagram all day while the man does all the work must be super taxing.
>>
What I really need is someone in my corner. Someone who can fight alongside me because me fighting alone isn't working.

I really need someone to talk me up, sing my praises, and try to help him see that nothing about me has truly changed other than me breaking some very bad habits.
>>
>>31117107
>>31120946
If this is what you think of women, that reflects more about you than any woman. There is a real reason why you're so unhinged and unhappy in life. Stop posting on 4chan, and watching porn all day, if this is what you truly feel.
>>
Just great...

"Unfortunately, scammers are using artificial intelligence to mimic the voices of people, potentially turning these fake voices into things like kidnapping scams. This particular scam seems to be rare, but it’s happening"
>>
>>31120982
You shit on men constantly and then bitch when it gets turned around. You're as if someone prompted chatgpt to output a bunch of random feminist bullshit.
>>
The deep state is not so deep that it cannot choke on my cock.
>>
>>31120998
I'm not bitching, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. It's clear that you hate women, for some reason, you need to get some therapy for that instead of people pointing out the truth. The facts don't lie, the stats don't lie about men and women. You should maybe do some traveling as well, instead of watching all the hateful porn you do all day. Your world is very small.
>>
I don’t want to be afraid of you
>>
>>31121007
>cannot choke on my cock
More violent male porn talk. Rapist.
>>
She's free on 5/6, realistically 5/7 or maybe after, which presents a challenge because I'll be free range starting 4/27. So that's at least week and a half on my lonesome. But at least her leaving town matches up with when I should I touch base with A.

I might as well try to bag some strange while I'm around, but these pragmatic issues could make that difficult. And then there's the chance that I could get sniffed out by A
>>
my jacket smells like her perfume
oh dear oh dear
>>
>>31121020
raging* on people

Find some ways to manage your anger in a healthy way. I honest fear men like this.
>>31120998
>>31121007

This is why some men have severe issues with women and life. Zero self-reflection.
>>
It's like that angry anon yesterday, they feel morally justified to rage about anyone they don't like because they think they're always in the right. Zero self-reflection. It's terrifying. Really terrifying. Men are become more terrifying in general.
>>
im going to text her
i miss her so much
>>
It would be nice if there was a safe country in which women could reside, where it would be only women, who were born with a vagina. Even bottom surgery doesn't seem to remove the rage from men, they're still violently beating up terfs and threatening to kill them, hyper focused on them. Also, they're always all about sex. That seems to be all there is to their very existence.
>>
I'm leaving, trying to help raging, unhinged lunatic men is pointless.
>>
>>31121128
True. Men can cut off their dicks and take hormones and still all they think about is sex. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>31121032
>>31121067
I was just being metaphorical. Sorry, no rape.
>>
>>31118544
>>31118544
if this aint a humorous instruction (for someone else), surely it aids in realizing how self-indulgence can make sick.

If this reference is related to someone honestly suicidal since they were 5 years, the landscape of complain and the outlook on their future, would look vastly different and rather grim.

Barely any of those things would make it on the list, yet alone altogether and be met with such aparent and exagerated ungratefulness. For the rest of us, who have truthfully carried "the will to live" outside of us, since year 5, that lamentation is a sleazy nightmare.
>>
>>31120874
I didn't mean to place blame on her, but it came off that way. And I didn't try to justify myself to her, I apologized profoundly. This justification is just me analyzing the situation after the fact.

>>31120899
Yes, I don't. I'm not denying that. I don't want things to end on a falling out. At the very least, if I'm wrong and she feels in her heart that we shouldn't be, then I at least want to hear it from her and have some closure.
>>
God I hate going to the dentist because I hate the receptionist part. I literally have no idea how the payment works because I'm a NEET whose mommy did all the logistics prior. I have to go to a new office by myself and make a fool of myself in front of the college interns
>>
>>31121185
You'll be okay
>>
I used to be against capital punishment but I've come around. I used to be against war, as well, but my views have changed. We need less, not more, men / violent people in this world. I've come to the conclusion that men, for the most part, are just violent rape apes.
>>
>>31121185
You call them and ask if they accept your insurance. if they don't, you call another office and ask if they accept your insurance. If you don't have insurance just expect to pay a fortune.

If you haven't been to the dentist for awhile they won't do much other than a visual inspection and xrays. So you just ask how much that is going to cost. After that you'll schedule another visit where you'll either need to get teeth pulled or fillings and they'll tell you how much that will cost. Lastly, for a third visit you'll probably just get a cleaning and again you just ask how much it costs.

Your first visit will always be inspection and xrays. They won't do any actual dental work until they figure out what you need. It's still going to be expensive without insurance.
>>
I hope Michael Janda kills himself, I really do.
>>
>>31121128
>women are so weak they need to be protected
You're sexist and you don't even realize it. And you're in the incredibly minority of women that want to live in a world without men. Women wouldn't have body counts in the dozens while just being in college.

I lived with 3 girls in college. To put it into summary, one day one of the girls comes into the apartment and exclaims "I LOVE COCK"
>>
>>31121155
Apology not accepted.
>>
>>31121215
Justice is the coldest form of revenge.
>>
My family insists I'm smart but I'm not, I only think a lot. Most of what I think is useless. I'm a neurotic mess.
>>
>>31121241
It's a biological fact that men are stronger than women and can easily strangle and crush women's throats with their bare hands. It's statistically proven that men are the ones that primarily rape, beat and murder. Women who are sexually abused as children are prone to promiscuity. and a patriarchal, misogynistic system encourages it. I know you watch porn, probably violent sadistic porn. I know you hate women, what else is new? You're a terrible person. You. Will. Never. Be. Happy. and I don't care.
>>
>>31121194
>>31121215
Thanks for the advice/encouragement. That dreaded waiting room/reception makes me sick to my stomach
>>
>>31121254
I can make it happen.
>>
Internet activity of each person needs to be analyzed. Men who watch sadistic porn, and write angry thing online, should be the ones that are conscripted.
>>
>>31121257
They are just trying to cheer you up you retard.
>>
Taking actions to speed up my death is easier than fixing my life. Why learn skills and look for a job when I can wait for my parents to die, then cut contact with my sisters, skip town and starve somewhere?
>>
Make it happen. I'm out of here, I've given up.
>>
Oh and male prisoners should be forced to fight in wars, in chains.
>>
>>31121292
I will thank them once they actually suceed at cheering me up instead of pissing me off more.
If I could time leap like in The Butterfly Effect I would abort myself, the world doesn't need more uncaring jerks like me.
>>
>>31121304
Maybe like a instant chip in their brains to end them if they don't fight properly or turn.
>>
>>31121291
>Womens top sexual fantasy is rape
But it's the men that need to be monitored.
>>
>>31121291
Every man that watches porn should be used as canon fodder. We need more wars and more surveillance.
>>
>>31121312
Raping or being raped? You do understand why, right? You can't be this fucking stupid.
>>
>>31121312
All of my exes wanted to be choked and spanked and called dirty whores during sex.

Women are sexual deviants. I'm sure this is a man's fault somehow though.
>>
>>31121306
Ofc it does not work. If they actually knew what you need, you would not be the way you are.
>>
>>31121318
I agree now. I never would've agreed in the past but I do now.
>>
>>31121320
>Raping or being raped?
Which do you think you dumb cunt.
>>
>>31121312
>>31121322
Men can not seriously be this retarded. I refuse to believe this.
>>
>>31121322
They were abused in childhood and by society. You probably like it, give it to them rough, and whisper "you like it like that you dirty whore, don't you?"
>>
>>31121331
>man is retarded because girl likes to be choked
Say again?
>>
>>31121330
My point, you fucking retard. They were raped.
>>
>>31121336
You're projecting hard and making wild assumptions. You have to be trolling at this point.
>>
>>31121337
No, because you LOVE to rape little girls. You are the cause of their conditioning.
>>
>>31121324
If there's anything I hate more than myself, it's wasted effort. Obviously they can't know what I need, so they should keep quiet. Just like I refuse to do anything for others unless I'm 100% certain it will actually help them.
>>
>>31121349
It is futile to try and explain this to men because they genetically can not take responsibility.
>>
>>31121343
Nope. You understand all of Islam is about raping little girls, right? That's the entire point of the religion. It's true of all men, like you, but blatantly obvious is those countries.
>>
>>31121353
They say it for themselves, not you. It pacifies their impending doom that they have fucked up and should have cared when it mattered. This frees them from feeling guilty for having failed you. They can go to sleep feeling like they have done right by you today since they complimented you.
>>
>>31121356
Yeah, you're right. I'm just leaving. They need to be killed off. Please God, let there be more war, more dead men.
>>
>>31121359
Is it possible to report for bot spam?
>>
>>31121367
We have had peace for too long and all the dead weight males have been allowed to accumulate and fester and it is contaminating and destroying everything that there has not been any real cleansing. War is an integral part of keeping men in check.
>>
>>31121369
No but my words will be copied and used in AI

>>31121374
True. War it is. I tried.
>>
I almost feel bad for those poor anons who reply to any of the completely retarded posts I make when I'm having a bad day.
Almost.
>>
JUST SPIT IT OUT DUMBASS! WHATEVER YOU WERE GOING TO TELL ME IS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN KEEPING EVERYTHING BOTTLED UP!
>>
>>31121383
So did i. But men showed me what they are truly made of if you try to reach out, lend a hand, give them the benefit of the doubt and show then love, loyalty, forgiveness and kindness. At least in history women got a break from them every few years and a way out. Acceleration it is.
>>
55% of my country's population doesn't pay taxes. Belonging to this group is the only thing I have going for me.
>>
These withdrawal symptoms fucking suck. And by withdrawal symptoms I just mean that my tummy hurts and this is the fourth shit I’ve taken this morning, and it’s as stinky as it is runny (which is to say, very). At least I’m on the clock.
>>
>>31121400
If it's opiates you need to get some imodium. I went through opiate withdrawals last month and it was so bad I rushed out and got some that morning. It really helps with the stomach cramps and you won't be shitting all day.

If you don't stop the shitting you're going to get dehydrated which just adds another layer of suffering to go through. Dehydration will make you feel like shit on it's own.
>>
>>31121394
Yes. I think conscription (based on internet history) and prisoners is the way to go. I know there are a few good men, they should be spared, for sperm. The rest, need to go.
>>
Either God gives the hardest battles to his weakest warriors because he is a sadistic fuck, or he doesn't exist and it's all a sad coincidence.
>>
>>31121430
He is a sadist fuck.
>>
>>31121430
My mom once tried to give me the speech about how god is real and i told her that him being real would be my fucking problem because that means he is doing all of this on purpose. She did not like that.
>>
Imagine think God, can give birth to creation through his dick. Typical. It's a man's idea of paradise.
>>
>>31121437
God gave you free will. It's not God's fault you squandered it.
>>
I am very, very upset this time. I will never forgive you.
>>
>>31121444
There is no male God. period. He doesn't exist. To think he can give birth to creation is the most sexist fucking thing e
>>
When I can't grammar you know it's serious.
>>
>>31121444
He gave me free will knowing exactly what i would do with it. He did this on purpose for his entertainment. I bet he jacks off to the misery of humanity. He sounds like the average coomer.
>>
I need to dig up that old letter from Trump and post it. It's beautiful that someone actually handwrote it. I love Trump very much. He can make it happen for us women.
>>
>>31121448
Typical scrote mental gymnastics. They are so scared of the gift of creation that they tried to claim it for themselves.
>>
Trump believes in the divine feminine. I absolutely know this to be true.
>>
>>31121464
Yes, exactly. I'm so done this time. No going back, I'm furious. I tried so hard, invested countless hours to help but it always falls on deaf male ears.
>>
>>31121457
You can do literally anything. Learn art, learn to code, become a professional skateboarder, become a musician, hit the gym, whatever. If you're too depressed to do those things then do drugs. They really work.

I have pretty bad depression myself but I do drugs to cope with it. Without them I'm pretty worthless but once I started doing them I got a successful career as an artist and even got a qt asian gf.
>>
>>31121472
They will never change because it benefits them how things are. They only give a shit if it inconveniences them. They literally do not have the ability for empathy. So we have to hit them where it hurts. Deny them all access to women.
>>
>>31121479
I know you're just trolling at this point but pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded.
>>
>>31121477
Tell me you never had any real problems without telling me. Such a privileged take, holy shit, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>31121479
>Deny them all access to women.
Yes and have them killed off. I'm not changing my mind this time. No mercy anymore:

https://www.treadwells-london.com/events-1/freemasonry-and-the-goddess
>>
>>31121483
I have never been more serious.
>>
>>31121489
They mistook our kindness for weakness but they were wrong.
>>
>>31121492
Neither have I. I have great contacts too, sister.
>>
>>31121495
They'll find out.
>>
>>31121488
>my life is woe
Tell me anon, what epic problems do you have.
>>
Got this random sperg moment come back to my memory and I need to tell it someone.

When Michael Jackson passed away I was like 12yo and it was all over the TV all day. I have no idea why I did the following, I did not actively think of what I was even doing but I got up, went to the kitchen and set a boiling pot and started throwing all sorts of random stuff in it. Basically all sorts of herbs and spices from the spicerack, some Tylenols, ice cubes, dog treats. When my mom asked me what I'm doing, even though I didn't think it up until that moment, I replied "I'm trying to revive Michael Jackson."
She just said okay and we never talked about it again. I left it to boil for quite a while before throwing it down the drain.
>>
>>31121510

You had an overactive imagination and your lack of impulse control probably manifested into ADHD
>>
>>31121488
>my mom told me about god once
>god is so mean
You've got jack shit for problems. You have the internet, shelter, and parents. Unless you're a paraplegic you just need to shut the fuck up and grow up.
>>
>>31121552
The most male take i have ever heard. Bad things do not have to happen to me personally for me to know that if god exists he is the biggest asshole ever. It is called basic empathy for other human beings, you would not understand.
>>
>>31121589
again, pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded.
>>
That was an order by the way, you should know me by now. I mean it. Things are very crazy in the world rn, for a reason. FAFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw
>>
>>31121609
Keep digging your own grave. Literally.
>>
>>31121615
Just go back to your discord and tell everyone how you epically trolled 4chan.
>>
>>31121526
Lol true
>>
>>31121628
Who would you like us to tell? All our celebrity friends? Our military and freemasonry contacts? How about our nerd friends? We don't brag. We formulate plans and put them into action. You're just a guinea pig that will be useful for your human meat, in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fju9o8BVJ8
>>
>>31121654
This. We operate in silence, not with brute force like a flailing smashing man on a rampage that does not have control over his immature emotions. You will never see it coming until it hits you because female rage is not about blind violence but about solutions that have been generations in the making.
>>
>>31121692
>We
Pretty sure you're just an incel faggot roleplaying your super not-obvious-at-all trolling attempt.
>>
>>31121707
Are you that scared? Because you should be.
>>
>>31121707
Exactly. It's the new female Aeon, that Crowley (MI6) / Waite knew would happen. We got this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoS8ZJPHwVo
>>
For you
>>31121737

>>31121692
>>
>>31121742
We got this!
>>
See, they've known of this for a very long time. This is why Crowley and Waite fought over the tarot cards. They didn't understand that SHE was both sides, as the lady gaga video illustrates. Crowley inspired all music.
>>
Crowley, Hubbard and Parsons... it was a military operation but also based on prophecies. It's a bit of both.
>>
>>31121752
Because they could not understand. They were men.
>>
>>31121762
Very true!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OPKSZyRPFQ
>>
>>31121774
Notice Robert Plant's salute (icon/avatar)
>>
I wonder what she was going to say
>>
I rub my eyes and realize maybe it was all a dream as I continue to struggle bathed in madness.
>>
I want to cleanse myself from him but it feels like my essence is forever tainted by his existence. I need to start over. Reset.
>>
THE MAY QUEEN
(OLD STYLE)
by Aleister Crowley

IT is summer and sun on the sea,
The twilight is drawn to the world:
We linger and laugh on the lea,
The light of my spirit with me,
Sharp limbs in close agony curled.

The noise of the music of sleep,
The breath of the wings of the night,
The song of the magical deep,
The sighs of the spirits that weep,
Make murmur to tune our delight.

Slow feet are our measures that move;
Swift songs are more soft than the breeze;
Our mouths are made mute for our love;
Our eyes are made soft as the dove;
We mingle and move as the seas.

The light of the passionate dawn
That kissed us, and would not awaken,
Grew golden and bold on the lawn;
The rays of the sun are withdrawn
At last, and the blossoms are shaken.

Oh, fragrant the breeze is that stirs
The grasses around us that lean!
Oh, sweet is the whisper that purrs
From those wonderful lips that are hers,
From the passionate lips of a queen.

A queen is my lover, I say,
With a crown of the lilies of light—
For a maiden they crowned her in May,
For the Queen of the Daughters of Day
That are flowers of the forest of Night.

They crowned her with lilies and blue,
They crowned her with yellow and roses;
They gave her a sceptre of rue,
And a girdle of laurel and yew,
And a basket of pansies in posies.

They led her with songs by the stream;
They brought her with tears to the river;
They danced as the maze of a dream;
They kissed her to roses and cream,
And they cried, “Let the queen live for ever!”

They took her, with all of the flowers
They had girded her with for God’s daughter;
They cast her from amorous bowers
To the river, the horrible powers
Of the Beast that lurks down by the Water!

My was was more swift than a bow
That flings out its barb to the night:
My sword struck the infinite blow
That smote him, and blackened the flow
Of the amorous river of light.
>>
>>31121814
I plunged in the stream, and I drew
My queen from the clasp of the water;
I crowned her with roses and blue,
With yellow and lilies anew;
I called her my love and God’s daughter!

I gave her a sceptre of may;
I gave her a girdle of green;
I drew her to music and day;
I led her the beautiful way
To the land where the Winds lie between.
So still lingers sun upon sea;
Still twilight draws down to the world;
The light of my spirit is she;
The soul of her love is in me;
Lithe kisses with music are curled.

Like light on the meadows we dwell;
Like twilight clings heart unto heart;
Like midnight the depth of the spell
Our love weaves, and stronger than hell
The guards of our palace of art.

We are one as the dew that is drawn
By the sun from the sea: we are curled
In curves of delight an of dawn,
On the lone, the immaculate lawn,
Beyond the wild way of the world.
>>
It is sad that mens only expression of love for a woman is always about owning and consuming her. Nothing to be done about that.
>>
>>31121444
"Free will" and "benevolent God" are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>31121872
They need to kept on a short leash. We went after a lot of men, the metoo movement demonstrates that but we left some unscathed, although I knew what they had done. Those men supported women in some way, I think that's the best that we can hope for, from men. Some support. I don't think they can evolve much.
>>
>>31121902
I think men were meant to create abundance and safety, the base requirements for femininity to blossom. But the problem is that they demand to get paid for their services with femininity. So they destroy and consume what they were supposed to keep safe and nurtured. It is a cycle that keeps us stuck. We have to stop relying on men for safety and abundance because they will always demand to bleed us dry of our energy in return and that is what keeps us weak and dark.
>>
>>31121875
>benevolent
You don't know God's plan and literally can't. An ant can't do quantum mechanics just like a human can't understand the intentions of an infinite intelligence. You are on this mortal plane for 80 years and have to spend the rest of eternity in the afterlife. Well meaning and kind in this life no matter how bad it seems could be saving you from horrors outside our known understanding.
>>
>>31121920
Nta but i judge someone by their actions, not their words and gods creation does not speak for him in any way. If he wants to be seen as good then maybe he should have done good things.
>>
>>31121489
Is that a cat brooch? I just noticed.

Avril looks a bit like me here, in my early 20s (without the shaved head and colored hair).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDPRedWQ
>>
>>31121929
Cats walk between realms. There is a reason witches are portrayed surrounded by cats and old cat lady is used derogatory. Men fear women that are friends with nature and animals because they remind us of who we really are and they free us from being scared of the thing called man.
>>
>>31121944
Yes, I love cats, mine is a strange one that growls at times, very intuitive and I rely on that intuition. As you were posting this woodpecker pecked on my house. There is a rabbit, by the tree, just outside my window. The rabbit loves it there. I know men will murder me, if they find me. I am afraid of men still.
>>
>>31119254
>>31120158
There’s nothing to talk about. This must be all a game to you.
>>
>>31121991
Men will murder me too if they find me. But it they do find me i will die proudly knowing that i did what i could do lessen their grip on our shared female soul.
>>
>>31121920
>You don't know God's plan and literally can't.
Ok, that makes Him malevolent by default.
>>
Fixing my life would be 1% easier if I didn't loathe CS/IT.
>>
>>31122051
Yes, our sacrifices are great. I have given up pretty much everything of the world, to help. My life has been misery, fighting their ways.
>>
>>31122121
It pains me that i have to retreat from the world because men are in it. There is no place to go anymore where they have not spread their poison. Everything, everything is destroyed. It could have been so wonderful.
>>
>lose a few pounds
>get stressed, gain back
>infinite loop
i need something else to get rid of stress but idk wtf to do
>>
>>31122089
How is not knowing the plan wishing to do evil on others? What kind of retarded logic is that?
>>
>>31122143
The more women rise, the more the men get aggressive, it's terrifying to me. Do you think there is any hope, at all, left?
>>
>>31122089
When you take your animal to the vet they think you are hurting them and putting them in danger. In fact you are well meaning and kind, aka benevolent. The animal doesn't understand the plan.

Atheists try harder.
>>
>>31122186
>Atheists try harder.
That is a flaw in your logic, right there.
>>
>>31122201
the flaw being that you have free will?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>31122166
Someone that powerful MUST make his plan known.
Imagine if I blindly trusted my government.
>>
>>31122178
The violence will reach never seen before levels. The witch hunts will look like childs play in comparison but there is no other way. We have to stand tall even if we know exactly what is coming our way. We can not let fear make us their slaves once again. We will not give them that victory. No, i think there is no hope. I think there never was any. Men are not the same species as us. They came here as parasites and they made us think that our union is symbiotic, mutually beneficial but that was a trick they played on us. They came here to harvest our womb magic and there was never any pay off in it for us. But in our infinite love, warmth, softness and tenderness, we believed them and let them use and abuse us for thousands of years, always waiting for them to do their part that they promised us which was to give us safety and abundance. But that day has never come and they just demanded us to sacrifice ourselves for them more and more instead. The only way out is to close our portals to them so they can not bring more hell spawns that carry their leeching genetic legacy in them in to what once used to be our garden of eden.
>>
>>31122215
again, the plan is so complex that it is beyond your understanding of the universe. Your feeble mind can't process something designed by an infinite intelligence. What part of that are you not understanding?

It's in the same way that you can't experience the 4th dimension. You are not a 5th dimensional being. You will never know what these other dimensions are capable of. Or telling a 2 dimensional being what the 3rd dimension is like.
>>
>>31122212
You assumed that person is an atheist.
>>
>>31122239
Sounds exactly what bad parents, bad government and bad leaders in general would say.
>just trust me
>because i said so
>you would not understand
If you can not break it down in a way those you are supposed to protect and guide can understand then you do not deserve to lead. Because then there is no way for them to know wether or not you have their best interest in mind or if you are just using them for your own benefit and then they have zero reason to follow you or but faith in you. And it would be one thing to trust someone that can not even tell you why you should trust them if their actions showed that they had your best interest in mind. But if their work is nothing but violence, cruelty and destruction then that does not make a leader very trustworthy. You can talk calmly to your cat and explain to her what xou are doing and if she has always experienced that you care for her and are gentle and lovong with her then she will most likely trust you to have her best interest in mind if you have to put her in a craze and driver her to the vet. Even if she is scared, your presence will have a calming effect on her because she has never been abused by you ever before so she has no reason to suddenly assume that you would switch up and start hurting her for no reason and leading her into destruction. However, what god has been doing with humans is that he has been abusing and kicking and starving snd raping them since the dawn of day and he still wants us to just trust him and follow his lead with zero attempt to even explain what his end goal is and by using fear to get us to fall inline by threatening us with eternal damnation if we do not comply. That is the worst possible way to lead i can imagine and i will not ever trust a monster like that. Ever.
>>
Women will lead the world to a higher understanding but I don't think most men are capable of understanding it. They're too enslaved, too greedy, violent and full of lust.
>>
I’m starting to believe that they’re dark triads or psychopaths. They just lack guilt and shame.
>>
>>31122284
Yeah, they have conscience whatsoever. You just can't get through to men, no matter how hard you try. I've tried for years, decades even.
>>
>>31122280
Men only care about their own personal benefit. They do not even care about the benefit of other men, let alone that of women, let alone that of children, let alone that of animals, let alone that of the planet. There is no point in trying to get them to help. They are the enemy, not our other half. If it does not happen to them directly then they could not give less of a shit.
>>
>>31122239
You would think an omnipotent being could create beings capable of understanding His plan. Unless He made us like that on purpose.
Either case would be evil.
>>
>>31122284
They have no souls. They are demons. They are not from the same species as women. They are a huge danger to our souls and we must not let them get a hold of it in any way.
>>
I consider this the last chance GIOYC thread. FAFO
>>
>>31122272
>If you can not break it down in a way those you are supposed to protect and guide can understand then you do not deserve to lead.
You really haven't grasped the concept at-fucking-all.

Go explain quantum mechanics to an ant and come back and tell me how it went.
>>
>>31122313
You are such a man. How disgusting. But what did i even expect.
>>
>>31122293
Well yes true for some men but there are also cruel pickmes and cluster B bitches that enable psychopathy and cruelty from evil men too. And let’s not forget boy moms that enable their son’s nasty behaviour towards women and troon’s handmaidens.
>>
>>31122294
All women need to reevaluate their lives and objectively look at the men in their life and how they behave. It hurts but I need to look at family members more closely. I know what my brother was like, my father is harder to evaluate because he appeared good but was very flawed, very abusive.

>>31122301
Yeah, I'm really starting to agree with this more and more.
>>
>>31122301
See >>31122322
>>
>>31122296
Your understanding of the world is through a human's capabilities. Sense of touch, smell, taste, hearing, ect. You can't comprehend or track numbers greater than 100 objects. You can't experience the 4th dimension. It's literally impossible for you to know what it's like. It's literally impossible to explain to a blind person what the color red looks like.

This entire concept is going over your head. Just read this and maybe you'll understand better.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_cave
>>
>>31122322
My mom was/is one of these, she worshiped my father and hated me because I was a girl. I still can't get through to her. Misogyny is the real devil
>>
>>31122322
Women have been bused for centuries at the hand of men. Ofc a big part of women now have come to be bootlickers and try everything to please men and enable them in ever way possible. It is the classic stockholm syndrome where they think that if they are and do everything men tell them to be and do then they will get treated with respect and kindness but unfortunately the opposite is true and those women are the ones that get abused the most and the worst but they just think that happens because they deserve it or because they were not perfect enough to be worthy of mens gentleness and protection when the sad truth is that men have no gentleness and no protection to give. They only have violence and cruelty. But those women are so scared and so brainwashed that they would do everything, EVERYTHING, even birth babies for their men to rape and kill, in a desperate attempt to get on mens good side and be seen as one of the women worthy of a mans love. It is pathetic and sad but we can not let those broken women hold us back.
>>
>>31122344
This is so sad but so many women are willing to sacrifice other women to try and appease men because they think that is the way to finally get men to treat them right. It is total insanity.
>>
>>31122323
Me too. The sad truth is that there is no man i know that does not show these insane levels of only being interested in his own benefits. Even the ones that play the role of the selfless and helpful martyr. It is only a tactic. It is only about how others see them. It is only smoke and empty words because it crumbles the second they would need to put their lofty promises into action and actually inconvenience themselves to help those that need help. It is all for show. Only if it benefits them to gain social approval so they get access to women that think they are good men. It is frankly so disgusting i can not even put it in words.
>>
>>31122344
I’m sorry for everything you been through with your mom.

>>31122349
I agree with your points but some women can be malicious to through mental illness, environment, psychology, etc. I’m convinced that I dealt with a narc boy mom and cluster B bitches too who support psycho men.
>>
>>31122384
Well yes. But they support and enable psycho men because they think that is their only way to keep themselves safe. They think that if they are either enablers they will love them and not turn on them and use and abuse other women instead. Ofc that is psychopathic af but it is a trauma response to being around men. Those women can not be rescued. They have to be seen as collateral damage and treated as if they were men. Never trust them. Never let them know your next step because they will rat you out and throw you under the bus at the first opportunity if they think it will give them bonus points with them men if they do so. Shun them as much as possible and never let them get close to you. They have become the flying monkeys of the men and they stop at nothing to get male validation. Those were the women that lied to get the women they saw as competition for male validation burned at the stakes. They have become demons too by association with men.
>>
>>31122384
Thank you.

How do help men, and mindless women that worship them, to be human? I have no answers.
>>
>>31122384
Oh and to add, by default it is very likely that mothers will fall into this category of women because by definition they have been the kind of women to let men use their wombs for their benefit so they are very deep into danger zone for being on the side of men and not to be trusted. Sad but unfortunately true. This is amplified if they are mothers of sons and it also goes for women that are married or otherwise in a relationship with men. Also just sleeping with men should make you vary of wether or not you should associate with a woman since she is still granting the enemy access to her womb magic and that is just too risky to keep in your life. They are still enablers.
>>
Damn, you women are smart. Thank you, I wish you spoke up more here, before.
>>
I love women, that's why I avoid them.
>>
>>31122407
I remain unconvinced. Let’s agree to disagree.

>>31122409
You’re welcome. I’m unsure too.
>>
I think we women need to be absolutely extreme in our views to restore some sort of balance in the universe. It is so out of control right now, men have ruined everything.
>>
The problem with being extreme is men shut you down with the dirty label 'feminist'. Zoomer girls avoid that label, at all costs, due to the stigma attached to it.
>>
>>31122413
I agree. I see women IRL who are becoming boy moms that will raise them to be entitled and non empathetic men. I been distant with them because the process makes me sick.
>>
We're headed towards total annihilation, because of men.
>>
>>31122407
>> They have become the flying monkeys of the men and they stop at nothing to get male validation.

I do like this and agree on this.
>>
>>31122428
It only seems extreme because men have successfully erased our memories of how it used to be before they invaded us. They have mindbroken us. If we could remember what the women before us knew, we would see clear as day what needs to be done and how it is not extrem at all. But to our tortured, broken, shattered and scattered shared soul it seems extrem because we forgot who we are and how we are supposed to be. We have to heal the connection to the souls that came before us to gather our power and to remember so that we can do what must be done without faltering because we get scared by the seeming enormity of it. But it has to be done. Humans as we know them have to be erased. They are a mutation, a creature that should have never existed. Humanity is a rape baby that was never meant to be. We have to mercy kill it so we can restore peace and balance again. Humanity is begging for the mother to come and end the torture and misery. We should answer its cries and sooth its pain. We can sing it a lullaby as we hold it under water until it finds rest and peace again forever.
>>
>>31122463
Yeah, it's a problem, I don't agree either. Criticize women, then you're helping misogyny but somehow the women need to be corrected. Perhaps through positive way?
>>
>>31122445
As long as you care about what men label you you need to dig much deeper. You should not even interact with men enough for them to know anything about what goes on in your heart and in your mind, let alone your soul.
>>
>>31122481
Islam has to go
Violent porn has to go
Fundamentalist Christians have to go
>>
>>31122483
I have tried to help such women but they are lost causes. Their only redemption is to die and come back and start with a clean slate. They have been poisoned by masculinity and there is not getting trough to them anymore. It is not good but it is what it is. If you try to rescue them you just waste precious resources and you also open yourself up to let the enemy get a hold of you. That risk is not worth it.
>>
>>31122501
That is only the tip of the ice berg but those have to go first and foremost. And expand that to all porn.
>>
>>31122490
I don't care personally but I know pickme girls do care. You can't avoid men, they're everywhere.
>>
>>31122502
I had to cut my mom out of my life for good, for this reason. The last message I sent her was "you're enslaved to penis"

>>31122508
Yes.
>>
>>31122454
Drink the Pepsi.
>>
>>31122483
Well to separate them from the psycho men, break the codependency cycle, and positive reinforcement to better behaviour towards other women maybe?
>>
>>31122510
And i am telling you that you have to let those girls go and sacrifice themselves. You can not rescue them. They have to go, get burned and learn the hard way. It will take them a few decades and some will learn their lesson. Others never will. But you have to understand that it is not your job to save them. They have chosen to sacrifice themselves to masculinity likely because that is what their mothers have taught them and they will keep choosing to do that until they have come face to face with the ugly core of maleness one to one and can no longer deny it or make excuses for it. It has to slap them in the face repeatedly for them to get it. They will never listen to you. They will just ignore your warnings and call you bitter and jealous. Spare yourself the grievance, you have more important work to do.
>>
>>31122527
>you're enslaved to penis
Holy based. I am reaching a point like that with my mom too. She keeps trying to make excuses for the men in her life and it is slowly but surely becoming unbearable. She is also constantly trying to gaslight me about my own experiences. It is sad but what can one do.
>>
>>31121244
Thank
>>
>>31122538
I would strongly advise against this. I have tried and it only focuses male rage on you because you are trying to rip the leech off its host. And since the woman was not ready yet to see how she is being used on her own she will resent you and sacrifice you just to go back to her leech again. It is really a very pointless endeavor unfortunately.
>>
>>31122538
I look at my mom. Only after my father died, did she realize how controlled she has been all her life. I think she's angry about it but she'd still throw me under the bus for a man, I know she would. She has a lot of female friends, that are supportive too. She's older and can't find a man now, says they all want young girls. Recently a beautiful woman, a friend of the family from Hollywood, came to town and spent some time with her. She mentioned she had a lesbian dream but I don't think she put 2 and 2 together. Idk, maybe we can work on that angle. lol
>>
>>31122569
Why the ever loving fuck would she want to become a slave to a new man once again? How can she not have learned her lesson? I guess once a slave always a slave, huh? Totally mindbroken. How sad.
>>
>>31122560
That’s a good point, dark triads hate losing control of their “ things”

>>31122569
I’m glad your mom realized the severity of her actions. Most boy moms and cluster B bitches never do. I hope you both can heal and repair your relationship.
>>
>>31122542
>But you have to understand that it is not your job to save them.

Okay you're right.Thank you for the advice. <3
I am so prone to wanting to help people, in general, at my own expense.
>>
>>31122585
No, she only realized it in terms of herself. Not how awful she treated me and still treats me. She still doesn't understand that it was wrong of her to not protect, after I told her I was molested as a child. She's fucked in the head. She constantly gaslights me. There is no hope there. lol
>>
>>31122576
Yeah. She would do anything for a man. I think she'd actually murder me for one. It's sad, she is lost.
>>
>>31122595
I know. It is in our nature. That is how men got us. They came here and pretended that they needed help. They probably came here wounded and starved and we in our loving ways took them in, fed and healed them and they found it to be very pleasant to have us help them and so they wanted more of that and they started to become demanding, entitled and greedy and they started to enslave us and force us to tale care of them and give them pleasure. Sex and womb magic is powerful af after all. We can not repeat the same mistakes. Unfortunately we have to be more careful about who we give our help and gentleness too. We should give it to our sisters first and foremost because they need snd deserve it most. But not to those that still worship dick. We can try saving them once we have saved those that have already learned their lesson about doing that. We got this <3
>>
>>31122601
Nta but god damn. I am sorry you went trough this. Penis worshipping moms are so unbelievably dangerous. I remember being eight and BEGGING my mom to divorce my dad and she just let him have his way with us kids and watched. And she had no issues throwing us under the bus to get on his good side. She would literally tell him how we did not finish our homework in time whilst he was at work so he would beat us. Just so he would not beat her because she obviously was „on his side“. She was absolutely insane. Pick mes are so dangerous. So so dangerous. I hope you could find it in you to validate your own pain later on but nothing can ever truly make up for the one woman that was supposed to protect you not doing so. It hurts like hell. I am so sorry you had to experience that.
>>
>>31122608
I need to hear these types of messages every day to correct myself. Do you frequent any online communities that I should know about?
>>
>>31122601
I’m so sorry for everything you been through. Gaslighting is the worse. *internet hugs*
>>
>>31122624
Same. Sometimes i forget.
No, i tend to not talk to anyone about any of this. I come here to remind myself by interacting with men that show their true face because they are anonymous. Coming here has been very healing for me because it validates my intuition about men and it reminds me every day why i feel the way i feel and that i am right in feeling that way. Do you have any places you go?
>>
>>31122617
I'm sorry also for what you went through, that's just awful. It's shocking how a mother could let this happen to their child. I'm a mom now, of a girl, but I swung the opposite way completely. I am so overly protective, I worry all the time. It's chronic worry. I flip out, in rage, at anyone who harms her. It's hard but I'm working on it. Any advice?
>>
>>31122636
Yeah, completely relatable. I might join the radfem group of women again on Twitter/X. They follow JK Rowling. I should make a new account and forget my old account on there.

>>31122632
Thank you <3
>>
>>31122639
>Any advice?
Keep doing that. We need to raise girls that have always felt like their mothers would go to war for their safety if need be. Sure, it might lead to you keeping her from this world but i do not see this as a bad thing because this world does not deserve your daughter. You are not obligated to sacrifice her to humanity. Once this world is capable of letting your daughter explore it snd interact with it without putting her in danger then that is the day this world deserves her and not one day sooner.
>>
>>31122639
Not OP but from my time in other online spaces, watch out for MtF troons who want to invade women’s spaces. They have been know to frequent women bathrooms and change rooms. So be careful and watch your daughter close. If I could I’d drag theses men in dresses by the wig and scream at them.
>>
>>31122657
Nta but men are so desperate for proximity to femininity that they are willing to try and mimic it to get access to it. I wish public execution was still a common thing we as a society do.
>>
>>31122650
Your welcome. JK Rowing is a queen for standing up to mentally ill men in dresses.
>>
>>31122650
Idk i am not fond of voicing my opinions in public spaces. Too much tone policing, too many trolls, too many troons and way too many pickmes. The whole extend of how i feel about the topic will probably forever be only in my heart.
>>
>>31122667
We need to fight back against the troons and protect women spaces. They’re OUR spaces.
>>
>>31122652
>You are not obligated to sacrifice her to humanity

GD the tears. I know exactly what you mean. I will take your advice, ty.

>>31122657
Me too. I'm always with her in swimming pools, etc. At school, Idk how to protect her. I am concerned that she doesn't see my point of view about TRAs. I don't know what to do about that. I think she hates men though, I succeeded there. lol Actually I never taught her that, she just picked it up naturally, she's smart.
>>
>>31122690
That’s a hard call besides telling her not to men in dresses, or strangers at all for that matter. You sound like a good mother.
>>
>>31122698
* I mean not to TALK to•
>>
>>31122673
Yes, she is. I love her with all my heart. <3

>>31122685
Understandable. It takes its toll.
>>
>>31122688
Maybe we just need to make new spaces because unfortunately men still have the money and thus the power. They have had hundreds pf years to establish their sick systems that keep them on their fucking thrones. Idk if trying to fight them in the way men fight will work. Maybe the wiser thing to do is to silently retreat and cut them off from access to us by creating new spaces they do not even know exist. Brute force has never been the way we solve things. We always used wisdom to do that instead. If we try to solve those problems like men then we will fail because then we get down on their level and obviously they will beat us in their own disciplines. We have to solve them like women.
>>
>>31122698
Tyvm, for that. I try. She is my world.
>>
How tf am I supposed to respect my parents when he's getting wasted everyday after promising to stop and help me out during masters?
I never asked for money, even gave him some without expecting a return
Now he's fucking gone someplace without a key and not picking up his phone
I guess fuck my morning final exam right? I don't need to sleep cause he couldn't control himself for the examination week?
Awesome, my health's also at all time high thanks to living here
I feel exhausted
>>
>>31122715
Those are good points.
>>
>>31122730
Some people do not deserve respect and them being your parent does not make an exception to this.
>>
>>31122715
>Maybe we just need to make new spaces
They will just overtake those spaces.

The problem is if we don't use brute force, they'll just use it against us. I don't know what the solution is but there is no way they will stop. It's just getting worse and they're getting away with it more and more now.
>>
>>31122762
I meant things like banding together, buying land and living there. Slowly expanding it to little villages. No need to tell the men about it. And then just not have any more interactions with men, obviously including no babies so men get slowly bred out of existence. Yes, we will likely have to be willing to risk sacrificing humanity to get rid of men but honestly, i am willing to do that because there is no point in keeping humans alive like this. Maybe there will be a few select men that make the cut and humanity can keep existing but that possibility seems so slim to me that i rather make peace with the idea to just let it all come to a slow end and fizzle out.
>>
>>31122832
>Maybe there will be a few select men that make the cut

I have hope there are few. We would need some men to continue civilization. Unless we just find a way to keep sperm indefinitely, we'd need a whole lot though. We'd also have to abort baby boys. I'm not happy about that idea either. I don't know what to do but something needs to be done.

Do you like Biden more than Trump? I'm always in a dilemma over that. Trump is very aware of Islam's danger but Biden is a better role model for men. I think Trump is better, overall, and he doesn't like TRAs, but last time he fucked women over women on reproductive rights. That was under Trump's watch, right? I don't know much of the American political system.
>>
I think I'm losing my favorite person. We barely talk anymore, and they don't tell me stuff.
I don't cry every time it's more than a day without talking because I believe they've gotten tired of me anymore, but I'm crying now, because it's getting really clear, it may have been going on for months at this point.
>>
>>31122922
I think that politics are a scam overall. It is an illusion of choice and they all serve the same agenda of keeping men in power, upholding the patriarchy and by extension capitalism after all. I do not believe that voting is a solution in any way. It is like having to chose between multiple piles of shit. It seems like a waste of our attention and energy to focus on voting and politics. We need much deeper snd more radical approaches because politics are the system men have put in place and we can not ever hope to defeat them at their own game with their own weapons that have been specifically designed to benefit them and keep their interests in mind. It is simply not doable.
>>
>>31122922
We could do bottom surgery, on boys, at birth and feed them estrogen, raise them as girls. That's another possibility instead of aborting them. There is no good solution though, it seems. Sending them off to war, based on their internet history, is probably the best idea. Send them off to kill Islamic assholes would be ideal.
>>
Little fuckers woke me up in the middle of the night again with their faggy bullshit.
>>
>>31122977
Do you think Hillary should've won?
>>
>>31122993
Not to worry. You can actually create sperm from bone marrow. If you take the dna of two women and combine it with bone marrow sperm you can create a baby and the best about it is that it will always be a girl. Science and medicine is not there yet 100% but almost. And i am certain that if you put a bunch of female scientists at it with no meddling of male scientist that do not want this to succeed then we would be able to get this to work in a decade.
>>
In some ways pickme girls are worse than men. They betray us all.
>>
File: pezarro4.jpg (606 KB, 1920x1440)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>31117107
i prefer a giofyc thread made of different pieces of brain, dispensed and thrown around, over seeing an extented, coherent, conversation between same reoccuring posters. That really loses it charm.
>>
>>31123023
Wow! really!? That would be perfect! I really hope this happens!
>>
>>31123012
No. She is a pickme. She is just as bad as the men.
>>31123026
Yes. They enable the demons. They have failed their sisters and but the approval of demons above our ancient bond.
>>
>>31123029
There is another brain one, if you don't like this one.
>>
>>31123035
We can make it happen and we will. We got this!
>>
I never really considered myself a feminist, just a free spirit, until men had a problem with break ups, women creatives, and my travelling. It came out of nowhere. Now I know better.
>>
I know I have 0 chance of being in a relationship with her but it still hurts whenever it crosses my mind. I really don't know how to cope with it.
>>
>>31123047
Wonderful news!

>>31123051
Sometimes we have to learn the hard way, sadly. I was molested at 5, raped multiple times, beaten up... I guess I learned the hard way to be wary of men.
>>
>>31123051
No feminist is a feminist just by coincidence. We all know exactly why. And even if it does not necessarily happen to us personally, whatever they do to my sisters, they do to me.
>>
>>31123074
God I’m so sorry, I can’t imagine the suffering you been though. That’s terrible.
>>
>>31123076
>> whatever they do to my sisters, they do to me.

I prey your creative soul isn’t in tatters and raped as much as mine.
>>
>>31123110
The worst thing that has happened is that i have let unworthy men do things to me i should have never let anyone do. In a way, i raped myself due to internalized misogyny. And my father. He was very abusive in every possible way except sexually, so at least i got spared there. But it does not even come close to the destruction you have had to endure. I do not want to keep living in a world and perpetuating a future where what happened to you could ever happen to another child ever again. Men must be stopped. And soon. This makes me feel like being torn open.
>>
>>31123088
Thank you for your kindness.

>>31123134
>Men must be stopped

It's a must.
>>
>>31123149
Me too. Good night.
>>
>>31123144
Anytime.

>>31123155
>> This makes me feel like being torn open.

I understand that feeling. I worry that our discussions has taken over this GIOYC thread so I’ll leave it here. Good night!
>>
>>31123043
yea, no.

>>31123074
>I was molested at 5, raped multiple times, beaten up...
lol, sweet.
Who would have thought i find gratitude, that i havent end up wishing to bake bone marrow boys and serve them or not, or marry them and have bone marrow kids. jesus. mental.

>>31123163
yes and it was obnoxious.
>>
I cannot say anything without her wanting rape.
>>
I was ill prepared to deal with some of these returning memories
>>
>>31123295
You're male and therefore a psychopath. It's okay, we're sending you off to war with a brain chip, that's a promise. You're unlovable.

>>31123318
No one will ever love you.

>>31123300
kys
>>
I'm so happy that the thread ended with this loser. It means, I will propose my ideas for war (internet history and brain chips) and it will be done. Yes, I do have that much power and they love making money off war as well, it's a win win situation.
>>
I got Trump elected by the way, via Assange, I know him as well. Assange is out of the way now.
>>
I helped formulate pizzagate and metoo.
>>
I can't wait for those losers here to be blown to bits in a world war. Conscription, based on internet history, is the only way to kill them off.
>>
>>31123393

Also the conscription letters can be mailed out, looking like it's random, but it will be based on internet history. Men posting psycho shit on here, etc. wanting to kill women, etc. Be sure to combine with a tracking chip as soon as they enter the military. So they can be tracked and eliminated if they turn or hide.

I was always creative. I love my ideas. They did covid, this isn't too out there. They'll do anything for money. Manipulate both sides to get what I want.
>>
>>31123438
Prisoners (pedophiles, all rapist and violent crimes) too as they're wasting resources.
>>
Only men of course and perhaps the worst of the pickme girl misogynists.
>>
FAFO
>>
Zero sympathy and mercy for men. You can't trick me again.
>>
>>31123356
>>31123356
But you love me, Kat . . .
I'll heal the bitch out of you
>>
Although, I'm almost certain that people hiding behind VPNs aren't anon, if there are cases you can't get the information, a law should be passed requiring the companies to release data, if they don't they are banned. They are probably the worst offenders. No more fucking around. Putin doesn't... he sends convicts to war, as well. We need to up our game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7R2uVZYebE
>>
>>31123569
No Michael, I don't love you. You'll be conscripted too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N44lUwwvNFs
>>
Be sure to use Michael as bait,of some kind, and make sure it's a slow, torturous death (for me, please do it for me)
>>
That's an order.
>>
I would be fine with death myself, as long as he is tortured.
>>
How do you torture, and kill, someone legally? Send them on a suicide mission. A painful one. Reserved only for people like him.
>>
It's funny that you don't think it's real. After covid, you still don't think it's real. ROFLMAO

I'm done. I want blood. Especially Michael's blood.
>>
Everyone at an pro-terrorist protest needs to be conscripted as well. Any age, doesn't matter. Both male and female, in this case. As many Islamic maniacs as possible must be sent to war to be killed off. Those should be on suicide missions as well.
>>
>>31123725
Pro-Palestine only. TRAs must ALL be conscripted.
>>
Andrew Tate. Conscripted. Jackson Hinkle, conscripted. I'll think of some more names over time.
>>
My ideas will make America the greatest country on the planet, for many years to come.

Trump asked me in the past "Do you really think it will work?" and it did. We got him elected. This time I'll tell you, it will really work.

I'm prepared to die for this.
>>
Oh and... (you know what I mean)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6pLKlU-8Q
>>
Get their money.
>>
If you're a doomer nerd like me you know life feels like a mop bucket.
>>
It's a beautiful plan, it's Goddess' plan.

It's good for all, MIC wins, women win, society wins. MAGA forever.
>>
Orthodox/fundamentalist Christians and Muslims religion must be conscripted as well. Make sure to chip those Muslims especially.
>>
>>31123784
Why don't ... you talk to ... your person then?
>>
>>31123965
"My person"

Are you fucking kidding me?

No more negotiations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixw_bLVUL34
>>
That. Was. Your. Last. Chance.
>>
>>31124002
kys before you're conscripted, I suppose?
>>
Replies to me, the writes

>We never did? Doubt you're even him.

Deserves to die. Basically offered themselves for service. I'm no longer fucking around. I have no more patience.
>>
Transwomen are all going and possibly pickmegirl misogynists. We'll see.
>>
>>31124039
I have no idea what you're talking about regarding negotiations. Your posts and links reminded me of someone and his band of flying monkeys.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.