[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1683881818145121.gif (404 KB, 582x440)
404 KB
404 KB GIF
I have a gf that is very into being dominant, at least half the time.
She idolizes characters like Makima, Esdeath, etc. to give you an idea.
The other day we were talking about sexual acts, and she brought up pegging and how she would like to try it on me. She apparently finds the idea of giving (penetrating) and me receiving (taking) "attractive, empowering, and appealing".
I declined saying it's emasculating, and then she started talking about contemporary views on sex and how being masculine/feminine are social constructs that should be dismantled. How there are only 'active' and 'passive' roles, and taking on a passive role wouldn't make me less of a man. She even was perplexed at the idea of it being 'role reversal' or penetrating being exclusively male.

I believe gender roles exist; therefore role-reversal exists where the man (who is primarily the one who penetrates) is being penetrated. I believe role-reversal displays the man in a feminine position of receiving, and therefore takes away his masculinity.
I believe that people would subconsciously lose respect for a man if they were aware of him taking a feminine (receiving) position in sex, due to his respect being tied socially to his perception of masculinity. I believe the appeal behind pegging is the loss of power, control, and respect for the man, and the fact that she suggested this act sickens me. I do not want to lose her respect, or lose respect for myself.
This would've been fine if she understood me, but she thinks my views are backwards and objectively wrong, and wants me to 'fix them'.

I feel mad at her for thinking I'm 'weak' enough to suggest the act in the first place, which I guess comes from a place of insecurity, but I don't know how to fix it. It changed how I view her quite a bit and I don't want that. I want to love her as I did a week ago.
I'm also conflicted because I'm also a bit curious, but my psyche says it would be devastating to my mental health.
Help?
>>
>>31117826
Seems like you're deep into the idea.
Good luck, you're next post is going to be complaining that your girlfriend forced you into taking HRT and transition to a women.
>>
>>31117841
I don't want to get fucked in the ass.
I just don't know how to explain my side of how it's fucking humiliating without making her mad as shit. She thinks my views are sexist somehow.
>>
>>31117849
Maybe start with
No, i do not want to be fucked raw in the ass. Don't ask it again, makes me feel uncomfortable?
Like i said, just start taking HRT at this point.
>>
>>31117858
I said that.
>Why?
It's uncomfortable.
>Why is it uncomfortable?
Because it sounds emasculating and humiliating.
>That's wrong, I took a sociology class on gender roles [...]

I've been going in circles about this horseshit for a day now. Apparently she would've been fine with me saying no if my reasons were different and 'correct'.
>>
>>31117849
Ok there tranny.
Twirl that skirt some more bb
>>
>>31117870
You're already the bitch in this relationship, she just wanted to make if physical too
>>
>>31117956
kek
>>
>>31117960
She's a 5'3" womanlet that wants me to princess carry her to bed every night we're together. I am not the bitch here.
I don't understand how she sees pegging as just another sex position and not some dominatrix kink shit.
>>
Just say like
I would not be able to force you to like anal
You also cannot force me to want to get pegged or want anal
I have the right to also say no
>>
Butts are for shitting and nothing else
>>
>>31117979
>i'm not a bitch
>well guys, i don't know how to say no to my gf
choose one.
>>
>>31117979
>I am not the bitch here.
Then stop acting like it by worrying about having an acceptable intellectual argument for why she can't put things up your butt and just tell her no
>>
>>31117983
>>31117996
>>31118005
I've already said no. She is apparently more concerned about my reasons for saying no, and that it's fine if we don't try it.
I'm more mad at the fact that she even had the audacity to suggest fucking me in the ass. I don't know if she just sees me as a fucking weakling and it makes me frustrated.
I don't know how to fix this feeling of not being the man in the relationship or some other insane mental insecurity.
>>
>>31118020
>insane mental insecurity
you're already buying into her shit, you don't need any fucking reason if you're not comfortable with this, that's what you don't seem to understand.
if you buy into the "i guess i'm insecure" you, as said before, will be taking HRT before this year ends.
also try posting this in the /lgbt/ board.
>>
>>31118020
>She is apparently more concerned about my reasons for saying no
If you were in charge you wouldn't have to give a reason, that's how it works
>>
>>31118020
Bring your bussy I've here, I got some frustration I wanna let out over here
>>
File: topkek.gif (972 KB, 220x324)
972 KB
972 KB GIF
>>31118050
>>
>>31118020
I agree with her, the way you're throwing a bitchfit over it is more concerning than anything. As a fellow man who isn't interested in taking things up the ass, if your situation happened to me, I would think
>Oh damn she's really into that
>That's kind of hot that she has this sort of fetish even if I'd rather not do it
>In the scenario that it ever happens though, I'm setting up a condition where I get some sort of sexual favor in return
I'd feel insecure about getting rimmed, but if there's a girl who gets off on doing it, that's kind of hot.

Obviously we're different people. I like when girls share their genuine side with you that they're too insecure to share with anyone else, it's an affirmation that you mean something to them. If she has a foot fetish, it's not something I totally get or feel anything from, but I do get something out of her getting off from it. This emasculation fear is nonsensical to me, the idea wouldn't even cross my radar, but because it's such a massive thing to you, you'd probably react in an extremely unhealthy way (you basically are already).
>>
>>31118210
How is it nonsensical? I don't get this at all.
I wouldn't be able to look at her the same way if she completely took over my role that way. I would lose respect for myself.
It's just plain fucking weird as well.
>>
>>31117826
Retarded larp by a coomer male with a sissyfication fetish
>>
>>31118270
You keep talking about "roles" but it sounds like shit you haven't really thought about before this happening.
This is how psychology/sociology traps laymen into using its terms, then becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more you think in terms you don't agree with or care for, the more they will shape you as a person and turn you into a case-study of what they describe.
You sound like someone under 27. Just drop the whole thing and allow yourself to grow out of it before you grow into it.
>>
>>31118294
Not a LARP. Read the thread.
>>
>>31118304
On the off chance you’re serious, just break up. You not only have very different desires for a relationship but strongly disagree on basic values.
>>
>>31118303
I'm 20, this is my first relationship btw.
What do you mean 'grow out of it'?
I'm not into sociology or psychology, I had to figure out these terms to convey my gut feeling to her so she can intellectually resonate with what I mean, she strongly disagrees and calls me 'wrong' which is another part of why it's frustrating.

>>31118316
I don't want to. I love her otherwise, I don't want this shit to ruin what I have.
>>
>>31118316
He is just trying to get an excuse to become a trans, it's pretty clear.
He is already a female in the relationship, just need to switch to a female physically.
>>
>>31118316
>>31118321
Also how are these 'basic values'?
>>
>>31118210
Kys cuck faggot
>>
>>31118321
>I'm not into sociology or psychology, I had to figure out these terms to convey my gut feeling to her so she can intellectually resonate with what I mean
You used those terms in order to try and figure out your inner workings. This is how you gradually come to "internalize" them; That's how they get you. As more time passes, you'd get more into this social studies shit in order to "beat her at her own game" and "own her on that front", because you don't want to have any areas where you're lacking. Don't fall for that. Don't bother with humanities shit. There's no point in trying to beat a girl at her own game. It's part of a girl's role to give you that sociology/new age crap and it's a man's role to just scoff at the things he disagrees without trying to internalize them or convince anyone. Don't be the type of guy that actively tries turning his girl away from, say, astrology. You'll either make her cry or make an asshole of yourself.
When I say you'll grow out of this I mean the following: You "ego" is going to become much more rigid as you get older. You will intuitively know what you're into and what you aren't and you won't care to even explain yourself. Stuff like your girlfriend asking you on your stance on pegging won't get any sort of emotional reaction from you and you won't waste any time wondering what she "really" thinks of you.
Right now you're trying to be a gentleman and being soft on your girlfriend. At the same time you want to play it cool and put boundaries on what she is or isn't allowed to talk about with you. You take her both as an intimate friend and as someone you need to prove yourself to. Just don't sweat it. Don't do things that go against your moral fiber but also be yourself. As you grow somewhat older you'll come to know yourself better and your moral fiber will be replaced by what you truly are. Don't try to be too rigid when you're still flexible.
And don't stress over mental health, that's not you.
>>
File: 1698590331967086.png (178 KB, 391x306)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>31118410
So what, I should just drop the whole thing and pretend the argument didn't happen? Are you telling me that I should scoff at her shit or should I attempt going against my 'wrong' views about emasculation?
I don't know how to feel about this at all
>>
troon thread
>>
>>31118270
It's nonsensical because it's just her dumb fetish. It's something inconsequential, it's not something you're forced to do, it's not something she suddenly awakened to because she wants to "strip you of your role, masculinity, and dignity as a man". The girl just gets off by being in a position of dominance in bed. That's all there is to think about it. You see a girl eating a banana and NEURONS ACTIVATE, it's as simple as that.

You know this, but the problem isn't that you don't want to participate in it, but rather your extremely adverse reaction to even the idea of it. You didn't brush it off with a chuckle which would have probably shut her up, you instead feel like your entire relationship has been shattered. Does that not strike you as concerning and indicative of issues on your end? Do you not find it attractive when she's more proactive regarding sex?
>>
>>31118568
I do. I love it when she is more leading or dominant at times, but this is beyond that. Penetration just feels like it's targeted against my manhood unlike the other dominant acts. I've agreed to her buying a collar for fuck's sake.
Isn't the appeal of the act because of the "strip you of your role, masculinity, and dignity as a man" thing, subconsciously anyway? I asked her why we just couldn't do amazon or something and she just told me it's 'more active' whatever the fuck that means.
I declined pegging before because I thought she was joking. she asked 'would you like to bend over' and I just laughed and moved on. this just became an argument now because she started asking me my reasons for me saying no.
>>
>>31118439
There's nothing wrong with your views. Just don't bother explaining them, explaining them is emasculating.
>I don't know how to feel about this at all
You don't need to feel anything in particular about this. Don't feel obliged to feel stuff. Don't fall for retarded culture shit traps.
>>
This nigga keeps spamming the same shit.
Which mental illnesses is this?
>>
>>31117826
Fact is you can rape her any time you choose to for real and she couldn't do a damned thing about it.
You can also physically stop her at any time you choose, again she couldn't do a damned thing about it. The power dynamic between you hasn't in fact changed, you remain much bigger and stronger.
The act itself is not empowering,asn she would discover, because you are the one empowering her and she is having to ask your permission for the role reversal, which puts you in the controlling position.
This ironically is the position you are in today with your girlfriend permitting you to have sex with her. How powerful does it feel when she says no?
The only way for her to get off on this if you allow it. The fact you made this post at all demonstrates this.
Having done it, my own objection to pegging is not the loss of masculinity, it's more practical, it's because it hurts. The ass is not meant for sex. Anal lubes include contact anaesthetics for a reason.
>>
>>31117826
Hot, I want a gf that's dominating to a degree. I mean just tell her no? I don't see what else could be done?
>>31118020
lmao just stop being insecure
>>
>>31117849
>>31117826
Just say no. Its not her body. That's the end of it.
>>
>>31118020
>She is apparently more concerned about my reasons for saying no,
Tell her if that's such a concern she can find someone else, the world didnt survive because people were amorphous and gray with no defined behavioral traits, she just wants an excuse to to what she wants and to put the blame of refusal as something deeply wrong within you, when it isnt. Don't let her gaslight you.
>>
>>31120575
I don't want to go all GIOYC but she is also acting like my views are an illness imposed on me by something or someone else. When we stopped the argument she went, verbatim, "w regard to how you feel, hopefully, one day you realize that your gender and self-worth is not in any way defined by the topic we talked about."

I can't point it out either without risking another headache. I love her to bits but this shit makes me want to throw a beer bottle at her head.
>>
>>31120816
>she is also acting like my views are an illness imposed on me by something or someone else
Yes, hays called gaslighting.
>>
>>31120816
You have different views about the meaning or, in her case, meaninglessness of penetration in a broader sense.
If it's so important to you that she sees you as impenetrable - break up.
I'm quite sure there would be a lot of people interested in her specifically because she is into femdom and pegging. Actually it's kind of a waste for her to be with someone who just does it for the sake of a relationship.
In the scene even obese women get with attractive men. If she is fairly attractive she could have a harem.
>>
>>31120869
>>31120816
That's*
>>
>>31118020
break up with her.
a person's reasons for saying no could never invalidate that choice, her saying such is just demonstrating how feminist brainrotted she is.
>>
>>31117826
>anon, let me peg you
>no
This thread is insane, OP. You really don't need to give a reason
I'm sure you gf will recoil away and never ask again if you invoke the word "consent" somehow
If you really want a reason, tell her that anal incontinence will be extremely unsexy
>>
>>31118020
I'm gonna laugh the day you take a surprise dildo up the ass cause you can't tell this woman to fuck off with that idea. My gf is also on that fake dominant shit and I pin her tiny ass down and show her whose in control, she's physically weaker than me so she's not gonna pull off any surprise sex shit on me. Women these days love the idea of fagging you up like that and my friend you're not doing a good job. I remember one of my exes making fun of one of hers because he let her but her fingers up his ass, that's gonna be you being laughed at when your gf finds someone else.
>>
I've been down the rabbit hole. The sexual gratification you'll experience is immense. The shame and guilt you feel afterward is equally if not more immense. It's literally putting a nuclear bomb into your psyche and detonating it. I used dildos for just a year, having many multiple, intense orgasms. Now it just feels the same as regular masturbation, and I feel constant anxiety every single day, and an unquenchable self hatred. Don't do it. Break up with her.
>>
>>31117849
>>31117849
dont be afraid of making her mad, also you probably should not be dating this person
>>
>>31117979
are the palanquin carriers the dominant ones?
>>
>>31117826
Power bottom to pegging, I've never heard of anyone doing it and I want to hear it happen at least once.
>>31117841
That is kinda hot though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.