[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (41 KB, 798x644)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Look you guys as someone who is an autistic weirdo whose about to get laid in a month or two to prove a point, I can tell you that getting laid does not change your circumstances. It does not make your world go upside down. You're still the same weirdo before and after just that you had sex. The people all around you are just telling you they had fun in life, but the best thing to do is just be confident in knowing you're having fun where you are at in life now. Feeling accomplished is all you need to do. You still have a life even though you are mostly inside.
>>
>>31118169
I forgot to mention but i'm a trans woman currently in my third year on HRT.
>>
>>31118183
Exactly you all I still get this shit. You're still gonna get this shit.
>>
>>31118169
>whose about to get laid in a month or two to prove a point
When is your sex day anon?
>>
>>31118212
It will be on 03/05/24 after my gynecologist appointment if everything goes well
>>
>>31118212
Some time in May or June. It'll be with a milf. Explain to me exactly how does this prevent gatekeeping behavior?
>>
Anyone who says sex isn't a big deal is doing sex wrong
>>
Added, how in the world does this get you all to stop calling me gay when I'm boning a 7 out of 10 after getting my first lovely date out of the way if all goes to plan?
>>
>>31118257
OP is clearly paying for sex, he says that sex don't bring any accomplishment because paid sex really don't. You might as well count yourself as a virgin/incel still.
>>
>>31118258
lmao you got this
>>
>>31118257
Bro I'm gonna get it soon. Literally how in the world does this change anything? I don't get it. You all still see me as weird.
>>
>>31118267
"You all" no we not, we don't know you, weirdo.
>>
>>31118265
Then you're gonna say Tinder dates don't and that marriage is for cucks. Literally what are you trying to say?
>>
>>31118283
Lol, cope harder.
>Tinder dates don't
They do. You never pulled a tinder date off, fucking on a first date is hard as fuck.
>Marriage is for cucks
Said who? if you lose your virginity after marriage props to you.
>Paying for having sex and downplaying sex as its nothing
Sure it isn't, you fag, you're paying for a woman who wouldn't even look in your eyes if you didn't payed her to stick your pathetic cock on her.
>>
>>31118297
Okay I woo a girl what the Hell does that mean in the end of everything? I don't get it? What are you trying to say?
>>
Thats the misconception of incels, it's not about sex, its about love. You can get a hooker and still not feel the special love sex that fills you with confidence. Really at that point the sex is just a confirmation that you're awesome and worth saving
>>
>>31118310
You will never get it kid, sorry.
>>
>>31118319
So? Does it mean I'm gonna get killed by an awful government or something does it mean I'm going to be unemployed? Does it mean I'm going to have my parents abandon me? I don't get it? What the fuck are you trying to prove?
>>
>>31118314
so banging 10/10 coeds at frat parties is meaningless?
>>
>>31118328
It's not that deep anon, just pay for your sex and try to be happy.
>>
>>31118331
I think they're just anti dork for some reason. They seem to be obsessed with putting someone who is an outcast and a nerd in a box for some odd ridiculous reason. In moderation it makes sense but after a while it gets really nonsensical.
>>
>>31118345
Just have long hair and play guitar dipshit
>>
>>31118169
No shit, does anyone actually think that sex will change their personality and feelings? No.
>>
>>31118341
You all put this shit above a nice mama's boy doing well in school.

Seriously are you all trying to ghettoify the world?
>>
>>31118314
Oh yeah, love with someone trustworthy is good.
Not sex tho, sex does nothing.
>>
>>31118331
Is it rape or did they decide you're worth banging?
>>
>>31118362
And you are being an insecure dumbass.
If someone else has a shit take, it isn't your job to correct it (plus you wouldn't benefit from it anyway).
If someone else's shit take tilts you, then be more secure. Someone being wrong at you can only affect you if you allow it.
>>
>>31118382
Still though why does it matter? What are you trying to prove? I don't want to fit in with a bunch of gross ass obnoxious hipsters who pretend to be smarter than everyone because they've done too many quick saves in real life before they do speech checks. It'd be a miracle when you fail your speech check like the rest of us.
>>
>>31118169
>You still have a life even though you are mostly inside.

I don't though. I've never had a life. Tried to have one, but I was very isolated growing up. None of my school "friends" lived nearby, and at home, I was all alone. So I never got to play or hang out with anyone. I wanted to, but I couldn't. So I coped with TV, video games, and the internet. But eventually those stopped filling the void.

And it had disastrous effects on my physical and mental health too. I'm depressed, can't sleep at night, am constantly tired, and my hair is thinning. This is all despite my doctor saying I'm in good health (blood pressure is normal, I'm not overweight, my blood is also good), so the only answer is that my physical ailments are being caused by the mental ones.
>>
>>31118430
Then talk about health not how getting laid is important.
>>
I've had an online girlfriend before, gone on a date as a friend with two girls, and have gotten hugs multiple times by women.

What are you guys trying to prove that's making people fucking kill themselves because you bully them into calling them worthless because of it?
>>
>>31118403
>Still though why does it matter?
It doesn't.
I don't give advice for you; I give the advice because it'd be useful to the type of people I want to be around. If that isn't you, no skin off my back.
>What are you trying to prove?
Nothing because I'm already right. You're either on board or you aren't, and that's your business.
>I don't want to fit in with a bunch of gross ass obnoxious hipsters who pretend to be smarter than everyone because they've done too many quick saves in real life before they do speech checks
I think I know who you're talking about. Propagandists, right? Their weakness is that they legitimately do not know how to compromise or consider anyone else's point of view, and that makes them unworthy friends. Point out that nobody close to them trusts them enough to mask off, and that they'll never feel safe if they're constantly watching their tone.
> It'd be a miracle when you fail your speech check like the rest of us.
I do so frequently because the concepts in my mind often don't map cleanly to words, and I'll start saying a sentence I can't finish.
>>
>>31118447
They're directly connected. Loneliness and a lack of physical intimacy can cause those health problems.

That's the case with me. Doctors have ruled out any physical causes for my ailments (blood pressure is normal, not fat, not diabetic), so it must be psychological. But the thing about psychological problems is that nobody can actually cure them, they just put you on pills.
>>
>>31118466
I'm sorry but your coworker Harold deserves a break every once a while.
>>
>>31118474
Your issue is that you're letting people dangle keys and put a label on you.

Like imagine me as a douchebag with keys and you're a baby,

"Whose a gay lonely virgin you are!"
>>
>>31118430
I'd like to say I can relate, but I can't.
I get no negative psychological symptoms from spending 3 months eating stockpiled food and playing video games.
>>
>>31118492
"Lonely" isn't a label. It's a feeling. A bad feeling that's causing my physical pain.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
The point of virgin hate is jealousy because Harold got the promotion and they didn't.
>>
>>31118503
You=to some guy who had sex
Sex=masturbating
>>
>>31118531
As someone one who's done both, masturbating is not a substitute for sex. At all. They supplement each other, but you need both.
>>
They be like when their girl catching eyes with Harold, "but he hasn't been around other women so he must be gay."

Dude that is now the most illogical excuse you could think of. Try being smart like Harold not call him gay for having some hot girl catch eyes with him.

Yeah go through life without those speech checks for once.
>>
>>31118475
Lol who
>>
>>31118169
So do people just not recognize larping and bait anymore? Or are they "falling for it" because delicious drama?
>>
>>31118169
>as someone who is about to try sushi for the first time, but as of now hasn't yet, can tel you its not that great
>>
>>31118223
gynos really see people with a fake vagina and no female reproductive system????? uhh

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.