[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I grew up in the wild west internet days of aol dialup chat and creepy pedophiles trying to convince 12 year old me to give them my address.

Fast forward I am 40 now and genuinely unable to talk in any online medium.

Private Discord? Banned within 4 messages.

Online MMORPG? Mass reported within 1-2 messages.

Youtube live stream chat? After 2 messages, "Sorry man, you have to go. You can't act like this..."

The thing is... I dont have controversial beliefs. I am not rude, I am not mean, I dont insult people until they insult me and they've already had a community meltdown over nothing.

It seems society is just so hyper sensitive, I can't even say anything without instantly having THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY attack me after just the first or second message.

I want to know what I am doing wrong, or if it is just society and the internet has become unusable unless you're a virtue signaling NPC?

I have resorted to taking any post I make and putting into ChatGPT and telling it to make it as nice as possible. It then neuters the content so badly, that my opinion ceases to exist. To the point where I never post the result bc it is so meaningless.

It is so bad, even when I try so fucking hard to be as soft and as nice as humanly possible, I still get banned. In fact, when I am NICE and SOFT is when people are MORE aggressive and MORE quick to ban me. I have found ironically the most effective way to post is to be as aggressive and brutal as possible. I last the longest this way, with the least number of people fighting me. Still same end result but not as quick and not as bad. Like straight up attacking people and false accusations will make everyone shut up and leave me alone, I suspect bc everyone is so soft now?

I cant even tell someone a scientific fact without it being required to be transforned into some "My Truth, Your Truth" bullshit. I cant refer to braindead low iq subhuman takes as "Wrong" or "That's dumb."

I will post some examples...
>>
>>31119711
Here is the most recent example

>Login to early access indie MMO Evercraft Online. Read chat topic.
>Me: I love this, it's like Everquest p1999. However the minecraft graphics is gonna attract a lot of kids who expect voxel building. When they find out there is none, they're likely gonna negatively review this on Steam. The devs might have a problem with that. It is a concern I have for the health of the game.
Proceeded by an entire community of 20+ people who conclude I love minecraft, want their Everquest clone to become minecraft, and I hate them all. Tons of "Fuck you. Fuck off. Now." Without the profanity but with the aggression of profanity.

Needless to say, it didnt really matter at that point that my second message was "I said I liked this game. I dont want minecraft. I was just pointing out most new players likely will expect it." And that my third message was "You guys are illiterate morons. Learn2read." Bc they were ready to put me in the guillotine for the first message. The emotional vitriol and the mass excommunication just for saying that might happen, was intense and unexpected. I honestly expected ppl to share my concerns, not act like I was the new Hitler come to put their game into a gas chamber.

Was I being a wet blanket? The chat topic at that moment was similar, about the minecraft art style and the future of the game being promising.
>>
You're just stupid, that's why people don't want to be around you.
>>
>>31119711
Another example on Discord...

>Join a Tolkien based discord
>Wow this is awesome. I love Tolkien! I am so thrilled to participate and make friends with other tolkien nerds.
>Me: Yea. On a side note though, I recently learned through some historians and HEMA practitioners that leather armor is basically a joke. Not really a thing. Gambeson is surprisingly much more effective as armor, cheaper to manufacture, and significantly easier to maintain and repair. So D&D seems to get that wrong. Also "studded leather" is even more not a thing.
>Guy argues with me. We both have a disagreement. We both post links. Ends with agree to disagree but np.
>We were both civil.
20 minutes later...
>Mod: Hey you really need to stop the arguing.
>Me: Oh it's okay. We both agreed to disagree and kindof because friends over it. I like the guy.
>Mod: I will tell you again to stop it.
>Me: Stop what? I dont understand.
>Mod: This is an inclusive community. Also Leather Armor is real. You cant just say it is a fact that it wasnt a standardized armor type. That is just your opinion. <blabbers on about how leather armor is awesome and cool>
>Me: Um, did you not see the links? Here ya go. This is from historians. It wasnt really a thing IRL. Gambeson and Metal armor was the majority almost everywhere. But if you have any links proving it was, send me them! I am always open to new information :)
>You have been banned from the server.

I get this was common back in the 1990's too. Nerds and power hungry mods are a norm. However, this is EVERYWHERE now.

>Join some gaming Discord
>Hop onto the Communist politics
>Theyre making fun of some right winger
>They ban him
>Me, basically: lol that guy was dumb amirite?
>Them: Whoa. That word. You cant use that word. That's ableist.
>Me: huh? Was he not a guy? I am confused. I didnt mean to offend anyone.
>Them: You called him dumb. We don't tolerate ableism here.
>Me: LOL well that's dumb too.
>You have been banned.
>Me: Am I right wing now?
>>
>>31119740
Nah, I am very well read, open minded, and greatly value scientific reasoning over emotion. I will believe what is true, even if I dont like it.

Unless you mean I am stupid for even participating in online chatting. Then you have a really good point. I still need advice though because I need to know how these other people exist without being eliminated immediately.

Also sorry for the "reddit spacing". I am not big on 4chan or reddit. I just prefer this formatting. It's how I have written since the 90's.
>>
>>31119711
This topic is hilarious I'm just wondering how you fuck up that badly. Per your example I mean you have to understand, the internet hates boomers, and you, at 40, are now a boomer. You were also a boomer when you were 25 or held any conservative belief/common sense. The internet is retarded now, and you are right to fight them, you'll never change their mind but you'll show that there is resistance to them. But I don't see how you're getting banned from everywhere in 4 or so messages unless you're literally seeking out the fight. Takes me maybe 30.

I too miss the old internet, it was so much better. Forums were so much better, even 4chan aint what it used to be but its the closest we have to the free wild weast internet. Discord is basically the same people as reddit, the commies there have even ruined some of my favorite music genres.
>>
>>31119762
I'm 56 and I interpret your demeanor to be a little bit adversarial. It's also hard to make out what you are trying to accomplish.
>>
>>31119711
Last example, watch a guy live streaming on YouTube.

>Me: Well, I mean...5e D&D is garbage afterall lol
>Chatter: You cant say it is garbage. I dont like it either, but some people do. So it isnt garbage.
>Me: No, I meant the design is garbage. There's objective measurements you could use to show this. Plus 99% of d&d youtube is just ppl shilling a 5e product that is essentially just "5e sucks, so we fixed it! Buy our fix!"
>Community roasts me. Insults fly.
>insult back. No problem.
>Streamer finally talks, says 5e is good so I should stop talking.
>I stop talking, even though the last 2 hours of his stream was basically him explaining why 5e sucks without saying it directly. I figure he is just trying to avoid losing a bunch of viewers who seem upset, so I shut up out of respect.
>15 minutes later
>Guy comes in late to make fun of me.
>Me: Oh are you that Donnie guy who bullied Streamer's paying patreon member?
>Streamer IMMEDIATELY: Whoa you cant throw shade at my patrons. Sorry you have to go! Banned.
I assume it's bc I didnt pay daddy to protect me and streamers are essentially whores now? The insults were fine. And the insults coming at me were 10x more aggressive and numerous than anything I replied with. But those were all fine too.
But asking if some guy was the bully the streamer talked about the day before, was apparently a red line? I didnt even understand this one.

Are you just not allowed to ever disagree with anyone? Is it that you are not allowed to have any negative opinions on anything?

I am confused bc the streamers and communities are negative constantly and insult random users all the time. But if I do 1/10th what the norm is, I am always banned for being toxic INSTANTLY.

Is it because I am not part of the in-group? Like do you have to do some sortof initiation now or become a paid member to people's patreons, or become bff's with mods, in order to do and say whatever you want? I am always fresh faced coming in when this happens.
>>
>>31119823
In the 1990's ppl would just tell you to kys or tell you they hope you get raped and develop ass cancer.
And that's if they liked you.

I dont even get it. Yea...sometimes I give up after 1-2 messages and go down fighting immediately trying to trigger them more. So that's why I can't last 30.

Actually I have one to last 30+. It lets me stay 10x longer, or even over a week unbanned. The strategy isnt to be nice or soft. That gets me banned faster for some reason. Instead I go HARD. Just straight up attack people. Make insane accusations like theyre racist or bigots or hate me bc im black or female or trans (I am a straight white man). That keeps 90% of them from ever replying again. I can even do insane insults that I think "Oh man this will get me banned so fast!" And the opposite happens. They flee and allow it for longer.

I dont fucking get it.
>>
>>31119823

A boomer is someone from the baby boomer generation you absolute spastic fucktard. A 40 year old in 2024 is on the edge of Gen X and millennials. You are a spastic waste of oxygen. Please kys
>>
>>31119831
I am trying to accomplish existing in any of these (often gaming) spaces.
I just want to share actual thoughts or opinions, or research I've done. Without people having mental breakdowns because it hurts their feelings when I point out historians almost universally conclude leather armor wasnt really a real armor type in the medieval era.
Or share the opinion a certain game sucks and I prefer others for specific reasons.

I am definitely a devil's advocate sometimes. I enjoy conversation that isnt just everyone jerking each other off in agreement in a circle.
>>
People get upset with you because

1. You're a tremendous dork
2. You shit on their thing

They don't want your negativity. They don't want you to point out the flaws you think exist. They don't want to hear you complain. If you are actually 40, then you will have experienced this your entire life because we sure as heck took even less kindly to it in the 80s and 90s. You would have gotten flamed into oblivion with that attitude on the early internet too.
>>
>>31119870
I can only exist as a lurker and listener. The moment I disagree with someone, it is over. Or just share a single thought. 1 message and the pitchforks are out. Maybe 2 if they like what I say.
>>
>>31119853

>> and develop ass cancer.

Shut your fucking mouth uncle fucker.
>>
>>31119882
How is me being a huge dork/nerd a bad thing? I get involved in super nerdy D&D or Tolkien communities. 90% of D&D seems to just be mentally ill zoomers whose entire profiles treat mental illness labels like medal of honor awards. Isnt being a dork required to be accepted in those circles?

Also in the early days ppl tolerated disagreements and arguments. People told me to kys and prayed for me to get cancer but I was never banned unless I was arguing with a forum administrator. And that was expected as a norm bc those guys were the loser's losers. Otherwise you had massive flame wars all the time. People called each other Nazi's one day then agreeing as friends the next.

>You shit on their thing
Yea for Evercraft, I see this I guess. Despite saying the game was great, I see they hated my shitting on their future by pointing out an inevitable big problem. No one wants that when theyre trying to stay on a positive high.

But that Youtube example, the guy also hated 5e D&D. His problem was me saying 5e was garbage, even though he agreed it was garbage. It's just he said I wasnt allowed to say it out loud bc other ppl like it. I guess implying that's mean to ppl who like what he sees as garbage?

So even when ppl agree with me or like me, they still have an issue bc I use unapproved terms like "dumb" or "garbage"?

I am thinking about what youre saying... so like...the internet is just a super happy positive energy place now? So you have to be 100% positive energy at all times?
>>
none of this shit happened.
>>
>>31119917
I wouldn't be soliticing advice from a bunch of anonymous internet outcasts if it didnt happen.

This concerns me because it implies this isnt the norm for you when you try participating outside 4chan.
>>
>>31119711
If your opinion doesnt fit in with the currently accepted narrative, everyone will fucking hate you. The internet is basically a single reddit hivemind now.
>>
>>31119925
>when you try participating outside 4chan.
cute you think anon ever leaves his containment zone.
>>
>>31119925
The truth of the matter is that the only reason any of us are even here is because we are unwelcome everywhere else for our opinions. You just get censored slightly faster than most of us.
>>
File: simpsons_dialup.png (135 KB, 240x363)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>31119882
>we sure as heck took even less kindly to it in the 80s and 90s. You would have gotten flamed into oblivion with that attitude on the early internet too.
Nice larp, zoomer. The internet was way better back then and you are a fraud. Negativity was the norm back then, hence the comic book guy meme.
>>
>>31119869
No, things mean what the internet thinks they mean now. Boomer is anyone older than tiktok, trans are women, and the covid shot was a vaccine.
And if the internet believes it enough, it will go in the dictionary.

>internet is a super happy positive energy place now
it is enforced as one, yes. By the most miserable people to walk the earth. The generic and vague reddit rule of 'don't be a dick' is present pretty much everywhere and it means whatever they want to use it for, especially when you intrude on their truths with The truth.

At 40 you're supposed to be having a life away from the internet though
>>
He is right I cant even say I disagree with people anymore without everyone having a fuckin emotional breakdown. I dont get banned but still.
>>
>>31119980
>internet is a super happy positive energy place now
>it is enforced as one, yes. By the most miserable people to walk the earth. The generic and vague reddit rule of 'don't be a dick' is present pretty much everywhere and it means whatever they want to use it for, especially when you intrude on their truths with The truth.
Okay I figured this but how then do all these other people get away with all the negativity? Theyre massive bullies and assholes way worse than anything I have ever done and they reign while I am filtered.
>At 40 you're supposed to be having a life away from the internet though
I dont really participate anymore. That's the thing, even if I had the time I wouldnt be allowed to. So I just dont now. I havent belonged to anything in a decade and anytime I tried since about 2016 I found the internet changed so much I dont even understand it anymore. I never used twitter or social media. I was a aol dialup nerd who just played games forever.
>>
>>31119711
>I dont have controversial beliefs. I am not rude, I am not mean, I dont insult people until they insult me

Cucked
>>
>>31119823
Bro where can we find ANONYMOUS UNMODERATED TEXT CHATROOMS TO FLAME AND TROLL AND HARASS PEOPLE IN??
I wanna go like it's 1999 Yahoo
>>
>>31119831
Go choke on some toddler dick then you pedophile.
>>
>>31119838

You're a sperg autistic, you need to become a gay annoying hall monitor of some nerd community and you'll be happy as a pig in shit.
>>
>>31119888
Ok there tumor boi
>>
>>31119916
You need to create and police your own community, my Asperger's-afflicted friend.
>>
>>31119711
Online chats are for socially inept nerds this is why you'll never have a satisfying interaction with anyone there. But judging from your messages you kind of fit in there. You just have to find your kind of discord server people. It's interesting that you are 40 and act like this. Are you by any chance an autist?
>>
>>31120599
No, he's neurotypical and well-socialized. you moron
>>
>>31120599
I am a normal person. Extremely well received and popular in real life. It's just online that I have problems. I don't really understand why I can be the life of the party IRL with people laughing all around me and inviting me to every private event, but online it's the exact opposite and people want me come within a single message or two.

I have a theory that it's the exact opposite of autism. That 99.99% of people online are severely mentally ill, autistic, have asperbergers, or are the woke twitter "leftist" archetype. So an actually normal person who speaks their mind online is absolutely detested as a freak by the terminally online.

I know for a fact that in games like MMORPG's, most people are in fact terminally online because they are disabled and in constant mental or physical pain. When my wife joined a guild, she had every single member not just hit on her but tell her their life story about their crippling anxiety or back pain.

My wife actually has this funny story she tells at parties where she just learned about MMO's and I told her to not join a guild. Then she did, begged me to PvP with them, and the guild leader was an ass who hit on her, and I reluctantly joined. Then used my expert PvP skills to singlehandedly cuck him so hard repeatedly for several hours, humiliated him constantly, stole his entire guild to become the de-facto leader during the entire pvp event, stole the enemie's relic, and then right when I was about to cap it and his entire guild excited, I said "lol this game is so stupid. You are all losers" and then just logged off so they didnt get it. Or whatever, I forgot what I did in the end but I cucked his entire guild too. She tells the story a lot better. She loves telling the story bc it makes me sound like a chad husband who doesnt care about nerds in video games. Long story short ppl into gaming love the story bc I cuck a nerd super hard. I sound like an enormous jerk but he deserved it for hitting on her constantly
>>
File: E51oMrJVcAM9Icq.jpg (21 KB, 640x278)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>31121169
>and people want me come within a single message or two
Lmfao. I meant
>and people want me gone within a single message or two
Lmao.
>>
>>31121169
The more normal you are, the less you will fit in with the terminally online.
>>
>>31121169
Contrast your behavior IRL with your behavior online. How is it different?
>>
>>31121229
Okay let me list it and think through it.

>IRL
I tell funny or fun stories. Usually something crazy that happened bc life is fucking wild.
>Online
If I do this online, people tell me it didn't happen or I am schizophrenic.

>IRL
I listen to other people talk. People like this. When I respond, they know I am involved and listening.
>Online
I read everything people say and take them seriously. When I respond, they lash out as if I was a pervert sneaking behind a push listening in on their private thoughts that they were saying out loud publicly.

>IRL
I smile a lot and I'm a really happy person.
>Online
I can't show anyone I am happy. I get the feeling from how they respond, they often think I am a troll snarling at them waiting to pick them up to eat. They seem paranoid and schizophrenic.

>IRL
I laugh really loudly at everyone's jokes and stories. I say "NO WAY!" a lot and am very emotive. They love it and feel empowered, like they're amazing storytellers.
>Online
I do exactly the same thing. They usually lash out and assume I'm being sarcastic, or accuse me of being mean.

>IRL
People listen to what I say, and then respond as if they had listened.
If something is unclear, they ask a question to clarify.
This usually results in a funny laughing moment where they say how they were confused and it's so silly what they originally thought, so we all laugh when we finally put it all together.
>Online
People seem unable to comprehend even the briefest sentence without adding in a shit ton of extra that no one said. They seem to talk to strawmen in their head, not actual people.
If something is unclear, they refuse to ask for any clarification. Like a schizophrenic they fabricate an alternative reality and make insanely irrational assumptions where I'm some villain out to get them or their protected group.
This usually results in them attacking me, sometimes even admitting they were confused but stating it is my fault I wasn't clear enough.
>>
>>31121300
I am beginning to realize my problem... I act the same online as I do IRL, and that's incompatible. My fault is that I don't completely change everything when I talk online.

If I met online people IRL, I'd probably end up walking away slowly or punching them in the face, calling the police or a psych ward because they were so deranged, or joining the other 99% of people in the room in backing the fuck off and gossiping about how much we hate homeless schizophrenic creeps / hyper sensitive woke freaks / hyper insecure anti-social weirdos bc they ruin the vibe just by existing.
>>
>>31121355
You have ever been around autistic people or people with aspergers? They're usually not the most popular people.
>>
>>31121363
Yea, but it depends.
I've known a ton of people with autism/aspergers.
They're either lovely people that are actually really fun to be around, constantly making everyone crack up bc of the hilarious shit they say, or they're really creepy and make everyone feel uncomfortable.
So just like normal people, it's a mix.
Two of the funniest people to be around I've ever met, one was brain damaged from birth (basically retarded, but like normal. Think forest gump level IQ.) and one was autistic and raised by wolves. They're hilarious bc they say shit everyone is thinking but no one feels comfortable saying. Plus they aren't creeps.
Two of the creepiest people I've ever met, one had aspergers and one had legitimate delusions of grandeur / severe autism or schizophrenia (idk which). The latter thought he was the Chosen One and basically thought he was the real life embodiment of Goku / Wu-Kong. He had real school shooter vibes, but without the violence? If that makes sense. The former would constantly declare vendettas in public against the people who were his best friends. It was always insanely dramatic, like falling to his knees in the middle of a group of 30+ and raising his fists to God "WHY HAST THOU BETRAYED ME [Name of his friend]!!!!" and the betrayal was him just not inviting him to like one event bc he creeped the girls out.
>>
File: dark-wojak-light-grey.jpg (434 KB, 1328x1488)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>31121389
>he knows more than 3 people IRL
but why
>>
>>31121411
you mean how not why. start your own advice thread you freak
>>
File: dog.jpg (266 KB, 1242x1237)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>31119916
>>31119711
>How is me being a huge dork/nerd a bad thing
it's not, it's when you're an argumentative dork/nerd that you stumble into dangerous territory. The modern internet places a high value on social cohesion, and you arguing with people creates thorns in that cohesion. The change that caused this is two things, a glut of normies joining the internet since like 2005-2010 who don't enjoy or want more drama and infighting in their relaxation time, and the internet "evolving" to develop antibodies against ban-evading from formerly banned users. Banning anyone getting into massive day one arguments does an unreasonably effective job at eliminating these types, they seem incapable of stopping themselves.

The mistake you're consistently making is therefore that you're doing all this as a new person in these communities. If you have a decent amount of social capital in the community, you can burn some fighting and basically no one's gonna give a shit, but they expect you to build that up over time before you start retard-fights. Based on posts like >>31119838, >>31119735, and >>31119762, it sounds like your ACTUAL behavioral pattern is
>walk into new community
>pay zero attention to the individual community's norms to distinguish if the community's a rough-and-tumble place where fighting is desirable, encouraged, and accepted, or is a sensitive rare thing that is a violation of norms
>immediately try to start or stoke flame wars on day one on the new community
>successfully kick someone's beehive because you've got years of experience doing so
>it becomes a big retard fight between you and 1-6 other retards
>mods see some new asshole is starting day one retard fights and kicking beehives
>banned; reason: kicking beehives on day one
This therefore reads to me mostly like a skill issue and failure by you to successfully learn how to read a room.
>>
>>31119711
>>31119735
>>31119762
>>31119838
Yep you sound autistic. Your messaging style looks like a combination of the messaging style of my autistic friend and my pathological liar friend. In all likelihood the other people who banned you are also autistic, so you just lost the autism battle. Perhaps your 90s internet utopia would've worked out the same way if volunteer moderators with ban powers were a thing back then.
>>
Ginger: Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week, I have already discussed the matter with the senator.

Walton: I take it that he was agreeable?

Ginger: Oh yes!

Walton: Has he been infected?

Walton: I hope you're not underestimating...Talks over the top of Walton Simons

Walton: ... the problem.

Ginger: When I mentioned that we could put him on the priority list for the ambrosia vaccine he was desperate.

Walton: This plague, the rioting is intensifying to the point that we may not be able to contain it.

Ginger: Why contain it?...school. Old men, WARNING WARNING.

Walton: I have received reports of armed attacks on shipments, there's not enough vaccine to go around and the under classes are starting to get desperate. Your turn.

Ginger: Desperate.

Walton: Desperate.

Ginger: Desperate.

Walton: Desperate.

Ginger: Desperate. The sound they'll make rattling their cage will service a warning to the electronic old men.

Walton: Mmm, I hope you're not...

Old man JC comes up behind Ginger

Walton: ...Get the hell out of here Denton! The others may not go as quietly. Intelligence indicates they're behind the problems in Paris.

Ginger: Old men, running the world. A new age pun!

Walton: We have other problems.

Ginger: UNATCO?

Walton: Formed by executive order after the terrorist strike on the statue. I have someone in place though. I'm more concerned about Savage.

Walton: Savage.

Walton: No, Savage.

Ginger: UN-UNATCO?

Walton: Savage.
>>
>>31119711
Ever heard of the fediverse op? Even if you get banned you can start your own instance tons of people doing the same.
>>
Woah I know how you feel OP. But it's nothing new. People are dumb, especially those on the internet. Actual intelligent people are busy doing something real.

In any case you seem totally fine but then again I'm not a virgin manlet like most of those low iq mods you describe.
>>
File: meme_kids_advice.png (429 KB, 846x960)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
I feel you, senpai.
>>
>>31119735
Never ever start by talking too much. Learn how other people talk and how they interact which each other before doing so yourself and start by short messages. Also, NEVER continue engaging if they are already pissed
>>
>>31119762
You seem to not understand your position. More often than not people do not care for the truth and do not want to be bothered. If they explicitly tell you not to do something and you do, even if you are right, they'll fuck you up
>>
>>31122655
>Also, NEVER continue engaging if they are already pissed
But if they get pissed off for no reason, it's already over. Might as well accelerate the inevitable. I have too little fucks to give terminally online losers and too much of a demand for honest truth to not just push them over the edge once I know they can't handle the softest disagreement.
>>
>>31122666
>You seem to not understand your position. More often than not people do not care for the truth and do not want to be bothered. If they explicitly tell you not to do something and you do, even if you are right, they'll fuck you up
This is the unfortunate reality I find myself in. I was hoping the problem was me, not that society has become the whole "Your Truth, My Truth, Trust Wikipedia, Words are Violence" fake ass woke thing. Sigh.
>>
>>31121169
>I have a theory that it's the exact opposite of autism. That 99.99% of people online are severely mentally ill, autistic, have asperbergers, or are the woke twitter "leftist" archetype. So an actually normal person who speaks their mind online is absolutely detested as a freak by the terminally online.

This is a good theory. Also, even normal people might be in a different "state" when interacting online. So if you fail to switch to that state yourself and just carry on as if in IRL, you stick out and attract hostility.
>>
>>31121300
But if you are this sociable and accomplished, why do you have trouble blending into different contexts?
Like 4chan antisocial pretend-idiocy for example, it's not so hard to understand and adopt. Why di you think it is that you have difficulty with this?
>>
>>31123102
>Also, even normal people might be in a different "state" when interacting online. So if you fail to switch to that state yourself and just carry on as if in IRL, you stick out and attract hostility.
This makes sense. I have always defaulted to just being my authentic self in all situations. I also grew up in the wild west. Now most online users grew up in a heavily moderated online environment paired with cancel / outrage culture.

From what I understand...and correct me if I am wrong... but most people actually choose to be very inauthentic and only allow themselves to be authentic around close friends (or not even them). Is that true? It would explain my almost asperbergers-like disconnect with so many people, while remaining consistent with why people love me IRL but hate me online. People seem to greatly appreciate authenticity IRL. Online though I think everyone assumes everyone is an unauthentic bot or alt of their nemesis. I have never been to any other website like Reddit, where every single people I have ever been even slightly negative towards comes up the most unhinged and insane conspiracy theories that I am the Nth alt account of some villain permanently in their headspace.

For example, I have made a single post my entire life in the ProjectZomboid subreddit. The main developer of that game made this huge wall of text that probably took him 3 hours to write about how I was clearly some very specific schizo that was stalking him for years and just totally insane unhinged rant. I looked into his post history, and I am pretty sure he thinks anyone who has ever shit on his game's lack of updates all mustve been the same guy bc he cant cope that more than 1 person has a negative review.
>>
>>31123127
>But if you are this sociable and accomplished, why do you have trouble blending into different contexts?
Umm because the Internet is not Real Life? I dont even know how to answer this since it is the entire reason I asked for advice.
>Like 4chan antisocial pretend-idiocy for example, it's not so hard to understand and adopt. Why di you think it is that you have difficulty with this?
4chan is literally the only place where I am allowed to actually have an opinion or talk. It isnt even bc it is anonymous either and ppl cant form grudges or seethe at me for wrongthink. Even when I was a namefag, people still either hated me or respected me or didn't care about me, but no one actually wanted me silenced. Or at least no mod would silence me and the community was generally accepting that other opinions exist. In fact 4chan is awesome if you ignore all the creepy pedophiles and embarrassing incel culture.
No one here ever gets butthurt that I disagree bc like I said I dont actually hold controversial opinions. The rest of the internet get incredibly deeply hurt over me sharing the softest disagreements.
>>
>>31123183
>The softest disagreements
Oh like how god hates fags or hitler was right or covid vaccines were a conspiracy? Fuck off you people deserve to get banned and censored
>>
>>31121300
You may be sociable, but normies don't think like this, step by step and breaking it down like that. I think you do have mild aspergers as do I and most posters here. We're smart in an increasingly dumb world.

>He had real school shooter vibes, but without the violence? If that makes sense. The former would constantly declare vendettas in public against the people who were his best friends. It was always insanely dramatic, like falling to his knees in the middle of a group of 30+ and raising his fists to God "WHY HAST THOU BETRAYED ME [Name of his friend]!!!!" and the betrayal was him just not inviting him to like one event bc he creeped the girls out.

This one just sounds like a extreme weeaboo
>>
>>31123200
No. I mean it I am not controversial. Shit that gets entire communities to seethe at me are things like the following:
>D&D 5e is one of the worst designed ttrpg's. It's popular, not good. I can explain why if you want objective reasons.
>This game looks like minecraft. Kids will like that but then get angry it doesn't play like minecraft.
>All these historians and experts universally agree on D&D armor not being realistic. Leather & Studded Leather is purely fantasy armor types.
>It is really dumb for you to lecture me about how using the word "dumb" is ableist. Who do you think youre defending?

My most controversial opinion is probably surrounding D&D disabled characters and all the virtue signaling aorund it. So tame compared to most controversy.
>Stating that DM's are bad humans IRL if they dont allow your character to use a magical Iron-Man wheelchairs, is ridiculous. Stop.
>The D&D wheelchair is overpowered and the entire concept of disabled characters using magic arms, magic eyesight, and magic superhero missile shooting wheelchairs is actually incredibky offensive to actual disabled people who also dont want to play a disabled person because theyre fucking disabled.
That really isnt all that controversial, but it is my most controversial thing I probably ever said besides "5e sucks lol"
>>
>>31123258
Tolkien was a racist tho so you must be a racist like everyone else in this Tolkien discoed. Except me. By calling you out I am virtuous and can thus enjoy this community without guilt.
>>
>>31123139
My impression is that you approach life in general, and human interactions within it, with significantly more rigor and attention to form than almost anyone else.
I would suggest seeking out a much higher caliber of people to interact with than you've tried so far.
If you are optimistic, energetic, sociable and intelligent then your company will be of interest to your favorite writers, inventors, entrepreneurs etc., as opposed to online-only cliquish layabouts.
In other words, you belong in the company of people you admire, as an equal, if my impression is correct.
>>
>>31123247
>You may be sociable, but normies don't think like this, step by step and breaking it down like that. I think you do have mild aspergers as do I and most posters here. We're smart in an increasingly dumb world.
Yea I dont know. I figure I am just ditzy & naive and that's part of my RL charm. Maybe I am disabled. Maybe I am normal.

I didnt say I was average though. I know I am 100x smarter than all the normies who love me. I just dont rub it in and I can have fun at their level so I dont come across as obnoxious about it.
>>
>>31123183
Of course 4chan is great, this freedom is precisely why "you are here forever".
To be honest, I share this situation with you. Offline, I seem to get along well despite being walking talking 4chan. Online, it's like there's nothing left but 4chan. Omegle was a good experience too, talking in cam to people from all over. And, oddly enough, this was even the case before 2016 when the corporate censorship kicked in, these anonymous platforms were more interesting than social media.
I think this might all change with new developments in technology an politics. Perhaps we just need to wait out this boring internet phase for another year or two.

>>31123200
Gr8 b8 but you need to try harder next time
>>
>>31123283
>My impression is that you approach life in general, and human interactions within it, with significantly more rigor and attention to form than almost anyone else.
I know this is 1000% true. You definitely got me pegged.
>I would suggest seeking out a much higher caliber of people to interact with than you've tried so far.
Sigh. I didnt want this to be the next line. Where? Like where the fuck are these communities? They don't exist. The highest intellects and most talented minds are usually super busy creating their own shit. I would be too if I wasnt overburdened by RL responsibilities. Not that I am complaining, ofc. I try to use what limited time I have to learn and stimulate my mind, since I lack the time and resources to create.
>If you are optimistic, energetic, sociable and intelligent then your company will be of interest to your favorite writers, inventors, entrepreneurs etc., as opposed to online-only cliquish layabouts.
In other words, you belong in the company of people you admire, as an equal, if my impression is correct
Ah, so the individual. Yea, I know you're right. Even this is hard though. One of the harshest lessons I had when I began game development 15 years ago, was "Dont meet your heroes." The first 3 I respected as peers who I talked to turned out to be either massively retarded frauds or seriously twisted greedy assholes. With the exception of a few I can count on one hand, I gave up on respecting peers. The games industry is too greedy and too liberal.

I am contemplating what field I could dabble in, in order to meet respectable peers.

The main problem is I think I'd do well as a streamer just forming my own audience using my own unique and informed perspective on any subject. However again...I lack the freetime to even do anything for myself, let alone dedicate the time and resources required to start a successful channel. I play games maybe 20 minutes a week. For context, before adult responsibilities it'd be 16+ hrs a day.
>>
>>31123258
RPG nerd cliques might be even more insecure and touchy than the rest lmaoo
>>
>>31123337
>the corporate censorship kicked in,
This is honestly where I felt the most pain. I could handle all the assholes raging at me or mods power tripping over me not sucking them off.
It's when the corporations erased all freedom from the internet, that I literally couldnt post even 1 message without being immediately eliminated. My youtube comments dont even appear anymore ever since I made my first comment about how bill gates is clearly one of epstein's main pedo friends.
>Perhaps we just need to wait out this boring internet phase for another year or two
Hopefully. People are getting sick of the woke cancel mob bullshit. Finally. And this new generation of zoomers are finally learning why freed speech is important now that they are no longer approved by the status quo due to the israel controversy. Maybe they will learn the value of free speech and to stop canceling people without evidence.
>>
>>31123345
So much worse than you will ever realize
https://medium.com/@volkcolopatrion4/the-worst-people-you-have-never-met-or-what-i-learned-during-a-four-year-academic-study-of-online-fb93bb63870b
>>
>>31123344
I know it's weird, but I can point you to someone specific that comes to mind.
Paul Town, the author of the book It Is The Secret. He streams on cozy.tv nowadays.
Check out his site index.paul.town

He also has this quality of approaching life rigorously, and similarly to you he works both on art and tech.
>>
>>31123380
Thank you. I will check him out. I really appreciate your input. I can tell your empathy likely comes from your own suffering due to your high intellect in a world of fucking adhd neanderthals and hyper insecure woke liberalism. I am genuinely shocked I am not hated IRL since I live in the USA and everyone is so fucking stupid here. Then again I think almost everyone here is constantly starving for individual attention and the comfort of anyone who wont lecture them or condemn them for being the wrong group or thinking the wrong natural thoughts. These woke weirdos in 2020 are the social conservatives we had in the 1990's. Now we have both the lunatic church lady crying about pentagrams and curse words AND the woke mentally ill liberal crying about the same fucking thing relabeled. I think just by not being a fucking lunatic in the USA automatically makes ppl love you IRL but hate you online. I think online they might expect everyone to be extreme, so when you act normal and dont signal the right virtue or extreme tribalism then they assume you are part of the enemy tribe. Again fucking Americans and UK pets ruin everything with their brainrot. Maybe I should learn a new language.
>>
>>31123344
>>31123380

Aside from Paul Town, if you go on wiby.me and click around the old internet, you will run into many other Renaissance man types. And the thing is, they're still around, probably as bored and frustrated by the cultural stagnation and censorship as you are.
Hell, maybe even Chris Avellone, the creator of Fallout 2 who recently ha a run-in with crazy woke whores and survived, maybe you and he can shoot the shit and come up with something new and good.
Or Marc Holmes who was the artist behind Neverwinter Nights and a whole lot of other things, who just does art nowadays and writes fiction. He is an interesting interlocutor, I wrote him an email once and we had a great exchange.
>>
>>31123408
I think the shellshock and derealization after COVID lockdowns and the media hysteria of that time have ironically made some aspects of life easier for us outsiders.
People are still traumatized to such an extent that they will not scrutinize you and your opinions the way they did pre-2020.
Everyone is so shaken that friendly confidence alone has become a master key to all of them.
It's like IRL difficulty has been decreased for us.
>>
>>31123467
Interesting theory. Sounds likely. I will look more into this.
>>
>>31123416
Thank you again. I will look into all these people. I never expected all these great responses from 4chan. However I figured this place would be the one to go to if a popular place did exist. If only it werent for the disturbing gore and creepy pedophiles, I'd make this my main home. Unfortunately I am just a tourist who only ended up here bc everywhere else is so much worse. Which is saying something.
>>
>>31123408
Look man you gotta pick a side here. The woke commies vs the lunatic church ladies. Two opposites one of them is right. Wokeness is a result of people following themselves as their own gods, doing what they want because nothing matters.

You can't just be in the middle anymore you can't just agree to disagree or you might as well say nothing at all. The truth is the conspiracies are real, religion is real, satanic illuminati and WEF great reset is all real, and behind all the woes and censorship that we are complaining about here and this is was all fortold by the christians we wrote off in the past who are now in a spiritual war and the world is trying to crush them. Looking around I am starting to believe they were right about everything they had satanic panics over, as it led us to this, but I'm so ingrained by it, raised by it, loving it, that how can I know/want anything else? Would that mean the amish are the only innocents?
>>
>>31123408
>Maybe I should learn a new language

AlI I can say is, the American expats (many of whom haven't learned the local language) in Eastern Europe that I've run into were all happy as a clam, to a man.

Oh, an one last thing regarding gamedev.
I've had the feeling for a while, that if we were to intentionally headhunt the big names who got excommunicated over the last few years by the moral panic cultists, the resulting talent pool would be so massive it could form the basis of an entire game industry, if not a rival Silicon Valley. So many genius white designers, programmers and artists are simply doing nothing in exile, they could be capable of something massive if they were brought together.
>>
>>31123500
You're welcome.
We have to keep it unsavory here, in order to protect the character of this place from dilution.
>>
>>31123513
Turns out they were right, eh
>>
>>31123516
Right, we need a alternate society like this, but we need money to do it.

I personally am broke as fuck but hey if you're rich don't just post here do something about it.
>>
>>31123726
I'm broke too, but this is so worthwhile i might compile and pitch it to someone with money.
>>
>>31119780
But despite all that, you're stupid.
>>
>>31123513
>Look man you gotta pick a side here. The woke commies vs the lunatic church ladies. Two opposites one of them is right.
I am so grateful I am not this stupid to believe the same thing is somehow different. Dude, wake up. They're both moralizing self-righteous judgemental crybabies who cant stand anything outside their pre-approved groupthink. Woke liberals on twitter are the modern version of the 1990's church lady.
In the 90's christian church ladies canceled people like crazy, caused them to lose their jobs or careers bc of insane accusations, etc. It's the exact same type of freak. They just went from big haired churchy lady to big beard trans lady. Or whatever, my lame joke notwithstanding.

Didnt read any of the rest of qhaf I assume is some cringe political rant where you insist republicans & democrats and churchy types & sjw woke types are totally not exactly the same thing with different colors or terms for the exact same unbased moronic clownshit.
>>
>>31123516
>AlI I can say is, the American expats (many of whom haven't learned the local language) in Eastern Europe that I've run into were all happy as a clam, to a man
Oh yea. I researched expats. Basically every expat, no matter their politics once they were here, all share the exact same opinions about america. That basically living in the USA is like a severely abusive relationship. They say you dont realize just how bad it is until you're out and with a normal human society (literally anywhere else).
>>
>>31123898
>braindead moron calls me stupid
Yea I've seen this meme repeat for over 30 years now. Meaningless.
>>
irc is still fine when it's not dead. but I've mostly given up on trying to build online relationships because of all the reasons you mentioned. a while back I created a discord that I link when I see a thread like this but no one sticks around because I literally treat it like irc and rarely talk. you (and other crotchety old timers) are welcome to join (jAhxpPW) but only one other person has been idling for like a year now and it has basically zero activity
>>
>>31124096
Can confirm.
Good destinations: Bratislava, or Prague
>>
File: giphy.gif (1.69 MB, 480x480)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>31119925
>anonymous internet outcasts

UH UHP, Right there!
This sounds like the problem. You came to /adv/, here's my /adv/. Just dial it back man. Ease up on the unsolicited advice and name calling.

>"Oh well you're just being soft, softie!"

And you're being a fucking bitch, bitchie. You're doing a lot of whining ITT. Maybe some of these examples were real (not fake and gay) and were actually bullshit†, but I suspect you could cut down on about half of them if you reframed how you *think* people want to be talked to. Irregardless of IRL, or online. Here's a hint: no one wants your sardonic commentary or "old school" attitude. It's constant wherever you go. No one on the construction site is going for beers after work with the hard ass that insists on doing things his retarded way or being overly harsh. Maybe that really was the way people treated each other back then, but people aren't friendly to it anymore. COVID, "WFH", constant SaaS draining our wallets and patience, the 2024 election, the 2016 election, you get the idea. The point being there's a lot of shitty things going on, and everyone is online with the express purpose of escaping. A hell of a lot more than the time before the iPhone was released. There's a lot of just, regular people, online now. The user base is no longer expressly computer nerds who want to have heated debates over how many follicles Gandalf has on his foreskin. They just want to enjoy their entertainment guilt free, and without judgment. When you come into a Discord server, a platform notoriously known for hosting some of the more sensitive types, and start shitting up(1/2)

†The "dumb" word example might have happened, although if you're wedged deep enough in the internet to ask on /adv/, I have no idea why you'd ever be socializing on Discord. You're much better off on a lesser known and dedicated message board IRC or the Discords for "true" versions of the fandom you're interested in (i.e. saltierthancrait for Star Wars)
>>
>>31124253
the place like some "based 4channer", people aren't going to take kindly to it. Either adapt to the environment you're in and watch your tongue (the same way 4chan filters out undesirables like namefags, either you follow the unwritten rules or you will be filtered) or you GTFO. That's just the way it is. (2/2)
>>
>>31119711
You're extremely abrasive. Post an actual screenshot of some of these encounters, I guarantee you were turbo autistic, off-putting, and confrontational. Either you're lying about your irl endeavors or you're lying about the way things happen online, but my guess would actually be a little of both.

That said, fuck gay internet "communities." The only good kinds are irc channels with people you know. or places where there are no rules beyond 'no cheese pizza or extreme fedposting.' Just touch grass, online communication is a waste of time.
>>
>>31124313
>>31124275
>>31124253
OP isn't abrasive at all though, what are you niggerfaggots butthurt about all of a sudden?
>>
The IRC shilling in here is nauseating.
>>
>>31124364
Big IRC lobbying 24/7, they think the people won't rise up
>>
LOL i’m early 30s, and i got banned for the most benign shit too in modern chat rooms. there has always been internet weirdos but i feel like it’s been amped up to 100.

the first online interaction i had in ages after going MIA (10 years) was a literal MTF autistic 18 y/o tranny who trauma dumped her high school angst on me in the first 10 mins of meeting and tried to guilt trip me into becoming her friend. the second time i gave someone with an account a chance was a thirsty zoomer who tried to doxx me to get a chance of getting into a relationship with me. (i’m married)

the last time i was banned was because i simply said i liked a character skin. (who was apparently “bleached” or “white washed”) LMAO i was called a racist and the mods banned me.

the people online these days are fucking nuts, it drove me to literally live my life IRL doing normie shit even though i was a degen hermit in my youth.
>>
>>31119735
Nigga you yap too much just stfu
>>
>>31124362
Spergs who join a chat and just start trying immediately to fit in or agreeing verbally are fucking abrasive. Nobody knows you. It's "US GAMERS AMIRITE" and everyone picks up on it. You aren't welcome until you establish yourself. Don't ever speak, keep your fucking dumb mouth shut until you find out how to act in a new environment, and you don't have to worry about being ostracized.
>>
>>31124552
You sound gay and oversocialized
>>
>>31124601
Kek, I'm not the one complaining about being unable to socialize online. Only midwits and retards will speak for no reason, you outed yourself.
>>
File: 1713822108984523.gif (3.62 MB, 600x338)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB GIF
>>31119972
>Nice larp, zoomer. The internet was way better back then and you are a fraud. Negativity was the norm back then, hence the comic book guy meme.
not until you piss off the wrong guy and he floods/nukes your connection. it was way easier back then when the Ethernet and phone used to be connected
>>
>>31124362
Idk. Am OP. It escalates even faster if I ak nice and polite. It's my opinions that are wrong, not the way I present them. The most effective strategy is actually to be as brutal and go as hard as possible. Max abrasive results in the MOST societal approval for the longest time before a ban. These butthurt retards have no clue.
>>31124275
>self-censor, cuck yourself, let others cuck you, and most of all always pretend to be their identity instead of your own
Wow this is the most pathetic thing I have ever read here. Any self respecting person would rather just not participate.
>>
>>31124446
>the people online these days are fucking nuts, it drove me to literally live my life IRL doing normie shit even though i was a degen hermit in my youth.
Absolutely amazing. Yea this shit is crazy. The number of rainbow haired woke mentally ill virtue signaling clownholes who have banned me is greater in the last 4 years than the number of band in my entire 30 years permanently online before social media. That is just the dudes I can confirm have rainbow hair. Btw they have rainbow hair not bc it looks cool or pretty to them or theyre rebels or punks from the 80's or 90's. Nope. They do it to virtue signal gay pride EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE STRAIGHT WHITE MEN. It's fucking weird as hell for all these straight white men to lecture other able bodied straight white men about sensitivity, inclusion, ableism, communism (which requires you to have a fucking JOB, hence the hammer and sickle symbol, rather than a starbucks and laptop symbol.)

I just fucking cant.

Like literally THIS is the guy who crept from some randon user on ttrpg stackexchange to become not just mod there but mod at all the gaming se's including indie gamedev. Prominent on reddit too.

It's like the same few mentally ill virtue signaling straight white men who moderate every community.
>>
>>31124722
True story but I still prefer that over today's normie internet where everyone has to be nice, except everyone is also an even bigger more insufferable dick than ever but they allow it bc they are the no lifers who stuck around long enough to get moderator privileges.
>>
File: 1712181558133720.png (251 KB, 1032x1086)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>31123200
>hitler was right or covid vaccines were a conspiracy? Fuck off you people deserve to get banned and censored
>>
File: virtue-signaling.jpg (63 KB, 630x330)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>31124760
LEAVE THESE RIGHTEOUS HEROES ALONE!
>>
>>31119780
oh my god its like we're the same. I never say this so this is high praise, but you should add me on discord, 37timesinthechest
>>
>>31119838
I recognise my fifteen year old self in you OP, you need to realise that not all attention is good attention and while being a confrontational contrarian might get people on the internet to engage with you, it won't make you any friends. Find common interests instead of starting debates.
>>
>>31121169
>When my wife joined a guild, she had every single member not just hit on her but tell her their life story about their crippling anxiety or back pain.
dude this is fucking real. as a femanon with EXACTLY THE SAME ISSUES you do (im fron the other thread lol) i will often get flamed in 4chan servers for saying im a femanon. Whatever, tits or gtfo, i get it. But at least i cant get banned from here lmao. I can put up with the shit talking, but im persistent and dont insult them, and i actually talk to them or if they have a question, however rude, i usually reply because i dont want them to have incorrect information. especially when its like, causing them to hold negative opinions. eventually, sometimes, they end up opening up to you about their anxiety, depression, they just "need someone to listen", and its like, fuck dude. You were lashing out at me and now youre crying at my feet. I'm just a gril
>>
>>31121300
WE ARE THE SAMEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31124913
I dont start debates and I am not that confrontational. Making a comment about a game bc it looks like minecraft isnt an argument.
>>
>>31124877
>>31124917
>>31124926
I can't believe just how common this is. Society is broken and these bully mobs truly are causing a lot of harm in the world.
>>
It is validating to know we are not alone.
Dont let them gaslight you.
>>
>>31119711
Looking at your examples, it seems like you enter a convoy and the first thing you do is disagree. If you talk to someone and instantly disagree with them, you are going to assume that they are kind of a dick.

In the future, I would recommend starting slow. Say some generically positive stuff, "wow [insert name here] is my fave character" or some in-joke for the game. After you establish yourself and build a rapport with others, then arguments and debates can be really cool, since you are the cool funny guy making an interesting point, instead of the argumentative guy saying argumentative stuff
>>
im gonna sound like a faggot but we should legit make our own discord server lmao. also im namefagging now
>>
>>31123102
I honestly type EXACTLY the same online as i talk irl. I was thinking that maybe my cadence didnt come across the same way because its hard to read tone over text (i literally did a college essay on this lol. kind of hard to find info on actually). But yeah yknow how people would talk about ""people behind a screen think theyre invincible and just bully others to feel better!!!"" ive never been able to relate to this. I dont get off on 'bullying' people and it doesnt make me feel better. I just dont see any use in wasting time picking random fights with people. Its like, what do you accomplish? nothing. Then i feel bad for the time i just wasted. Heck, reading this entire thread is taking a long time and i feel like i should be doing something else but fuckin honestly im just really glad to see im not the only one with this issue.
>>
>>31123139
>The main developer of that game made this huge wall of text that probably took him 3 hours to write about how I was clearly some very specific schizo that was stalking him for years and just totally insane unhinged rant.
lol holy shit. to be fair i do like that game but also hate it because its hard and i always die. But seriously, holy shit. I may be misremembering, but i think the dude was a weirdo. i always get surprised when i see content creators purposefully interacting with every negative comment on their stuff. its like, you went to all this effort to make this project, why are you splitting hairs with random losers on the internet? not that youre a loser OP, its just you think someone making something that big would have better things to do with their time
>>
>>31123200
i hope this is bait lmao because you are literally the people OP is talking about
>>
>>31124948
>In the future, I would recommend starting slow. Say some generically positive stuff, "wow [insert name here] is my fave character" or some in-joke for the game. After you establish yourself and build a rapport with others,
Im Evercraft I had been chatting for days. The moment I shared one concern while simultaneously praising the game, over 20+ ppl flipped their shit
> then arguments and debates can be really cool
Oh you poor naive child...
No.
A single argument or even friendly debate will cause you to be ostrocized. In the Tolkien Discord example, I qas there for a month. I have one agree to disagree debate with another user, who liked me and was fine with me at the end of it, and I was banned. Because the moderator didnt like our "energy". And clearly was biased against my side, which I think mightve been the main reason they banned me rather than bc I had a civil debate with a happy friend.

Another example that is similar? I once made a joke to my wife's friend in an MMO. I made it publicly. We were at a lan party and cracking up. The guild leader and TWO other members all messages my wife saying how awful I must be to be married to, and the two males of the three messaging her said if she left me for them they would treat all her friends right.

My crime? I made a joke that her friend didnt shower for 2 days and splashed in-game water on her.
>>
>>31124967
>But yeah yknow how people would talk about ""people behind a screen think theyre invincible and just bully others to feel better!!!"" ive never been able to relate to this. I dont get off on 'bullying' people and it doesnt make me feel better.
That's what a few miss about me the OP. I am actually not very controversial in my opinions and I don't really care to argue. I reply once reiterating my point, usually with a link to back it up, and that's all it takes for people to go from being [] close to a ban from my first message to going fucking haywire with insults and seething and guaranteeing a ban. I am very civil and open minded too, and always consider their arguments and ask for what they used for evidence so I could try to change my mind in favor of them.
Maybe it is asking them for evidence of their argument that triggers them. Now that I think of it... maybe just by genuinely showing interest in their argument, I humiliate them internally bc they are full of shit and just trolling everyone? Morons hate looking stupid. I know that much. Maybe I accidentally make them look bad by asking them to clarify their points.
>>
>>31123258
i know you might think those things arent controversial, but im trying to view those things if i was in those ""communities"" as im sure they like to call themselves, and i was in my own happy land and i love everything about said topic. And then this random guy comes in and starts ruining your fantasy land and popping your bubble you were floating on. Then i guess you act like a rabid dog barking at the thing that ruined your fantasy because youre mad and trying to chase it off. Idk anon, I imagine thats whats happening. Remember a lot of these people who are bitching at you are very likely reddit commie blue haired fags, and their lives are pretty awful in general.
short side note, i used to be a kind of libtard, and i still always got shat on like this. But libtardism is based on cognitive dissonances, and its stressful trying to balance it all out. Then i met my now ex bf, who showed me about the alt right and hitler and ect, but i did become conservative. I learned about proper cause and effect but mostly it gave me "permission" to be 'mean' and do the shit i needed to do. and finally it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and i could think and act freely. Its the better way to go, and its what i think about when all these retarded snowflakes bitch at me about something I know im right about (body positivity, the economy, politics ect.)
>>
>>31123283
i have the exact same issue as OP and im ngl reading this makes me kind of teary. Because I'm insecure (I guess) and because this kind of rejection is so common, I feel like I would also be rejected from the people I admire. It would be nice to be around people who arent so easily offended. idk about OP but we just want a social circle of people who we dont have to walk on eggshells for.
>>
>>31124937
All of your examples are you coming into a group and making a proactive comment for attention. You might not be confrontational in how you actually type and interact with people online, but there's no way you can say that you're not saying whatever it takes to get you immediate attention.
>>
>>31124977
>its like, you went to all this effort to make this project, why are you splitting hairs with random losers on the internet?
Chris Simpson actually doesn't really work on his game. The core devs became millionaires almost immediately and then development slowed to a crawl. 5 years in, I think they probably work like 0-5hrs a week. Their major content updates were when they hired third party modders in order to steal their work. Like how Unity hired asset developers to steal their hugely successful assets.

One time I read Chris Simpson even write some huge wall of text at like 8:30am on his Steam Discussion page. He then told the guy it took him 45 minutes to write out his response and because it upset him so much he cant work for the entire rest of the day so the game is set back an entire day. So by 9am he already decided to call it quits for the day. Yea. Having millions in early access makes devs so lazy. No incentive to work hard on the features they promises 10 years ago THAT THEY STILL HAVENT DELIVERED ON.
>>
>>31124999
>anon, I imagine thats whats happening.
Yea good point. You're probably right. I think people want oure happy fantasy and see any thought provoking conversation or genuine concerns as totally ruining everything.

It makes sense. So the bitter everquest p1999 veterans want Evercraft Online to be successful so bad, that anyone even showing concern it might not succeed wildly is just a horrible thing that ruins the fantasy it will destroy WoW and revive the long dead MMO genre.

People want to plug their ears and believe in the dream. Even if it will burn them for the 100th time.

Btw if youre american most likely a 99.999% chance no matter what politics youre on, your politics and economics is just rebranded neoliberalism and croney capitalism. So dont puff up your chest too much now. Americans are cringe.
>>
>>31119711
I'm with you, anon. I hate the modern internet. It should be illegal to ban anyone unless they're a bot/spammer. You're literally curtailing their free speech. If you don't disagree with someone that's just tough shit. Ignore them. Call them names. But you don't have the right to prevent them from speaking. If someone is posting off topic shit then you should move it to where it belongs but you should not have the right to delete it. Even 4chan is fucking retarded when it comes to this. 1/2 of the threads I'm reading are just randomly removed by jannies for no fucking reason and only like 1% of them are actually moved to a different board.

Reddit is even worse. I burn through Reddit accounts like crazy because those faggots will ban you for the smallest thing. Just recently I was reading a post where this stupid slut passed out drunk at a party and was surprised that she got raped. Well no shit. Actions have consequences. I don't walk around in the bad part of town carrying a huge wad of cash expecting that I'm not going to get mugged. Why? Because that's stupid. She shouldn't have been drunk and passed out at a party. Call that "victim blaming" all you want but that's just the way it is. Just because you don't like the way the world is doesn't mean that's not the way the world is.
>>
>>31125014
>you coming into a group and making a proactive comment for attention.
This is a weirdly anti-social (wrong) view. I do not like attention when I share my thoughts. In fact, I love anonymoty so much just bc I know anything I say wont stick to me so hard that entire communities will obsess over me as this ultra james bond villain who has the wrongthink opinion on every topic.

I dont want immediate attention. I dont even want replies most of the time bc I fear it will be angry ppl or butthurt. I'd be fine with civil disagreeing and ppl not respecting my opinion, but not melting down over it.

I think you are likely projecting here. Do you do stuff just for attention? I genuinely dont. I want pure anonymity everywhere. I dont want attention.
>>
>>31125043
>It should be illegal to ban anyone unless they're a bot/spammer. You're literally curtailing their free speech. If you don't disagree with someone that's just tough shit. Ignore them. Call them names. But you don't have the right to prevent them from speaking. If someone is posting off topic shit then you should move it to where it belongs but you should not have the right to delete it. Even 4chan is fucking retarded when it comes to this. 1/2 of the threads I'm reading are just randomly removed by jannies for no fucking reason and only like 1% of them are actually moved to a different board.
>Reddit is even worse. I burn through Reddit accounts like crazy because those faggots will ban you for the smallest thing.
Fucking PREACH it brother!!!!
>>
>>31123416
that is so fucking wholesome
>>
>>31125043
>Just recently I was reading a post where this stupid slut passed out drunk at a party and was surprised that she got raped. Well no shit. Actions have consequences. I don't walk around in the bad part of town carrying a huge wad of cash expecting that I'm not going to get mugged. Why? Because that's stupid. She shouldn't have been drunk and passed out at a party. Call that "victim blaming" all you want but that's just the way it is. Just because you don't like the way the world is doesn't mean that's not the way the world is.
I completely disagree with everything here, but I respect your belief and your argument does have merit even if I disagree.

See? Was that so fucking hard? Not for me. Likely not for you. But holy shit you say that on reddit and not only would you be toast but I would also be toast for respecting your free speech. I'd be considered a rapist just for not attacking you. I would be considered enabling you or your ally; EVEN THOUGH I 100% DISAGREE.

That's so fucking the problem. We cant even bring up differing arguments or views without being canceled for wrongthink. I get your point entirely. It makes sense. I dont have to agree to allow your opinion.

Oh btw 3..2..1..
>Your accounts have all been disabled.
>Your canadian trucker license has been suspended.
>Your canadian bank account has been frozen.
>DEMOCRACY!
>>
File: reddit mod is incel.png (378 KB, 362x660)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>31125043
>Reddit is even worse. I burn through Reddit accounts like crazy because those faggots will ban you for the smallest thing.
Here is the main moderator of r/gamedev. This is the guy who decides who gets free speech.
>>
>>31124760
lmao i didn’t know they dyed their hair to signal gay pride, i just thought they had bad taste. the dye job looks so half assed too, you could tell they fried it in their mom’s basement.

i work in games (lmao) and see these types of cunts all the time. it’s literally hell because these fags thrive in corporate environments where they use every loophole possible so that they can wear their buttplugs in public. so your fag in the pic does not surprise me, i swear to god that games got fucked the hardest with these insane losers. there was at least one or two trannies in every company i worked with.

btw i made a typo and the MTF was FTM, i don’t respect pronouns of clowns. even on work slack i never used their pronouns with others and just use their first letter of their name cause i don’t respect their skinwalker names either.
>>
>>31124253
>>31124275
>>31124313
youre literally the butthurt faggot OP is talking about.
See, heres the big issue. OP hasnt said anything rude, and hasnt attacked or insulted anyone. You however, come in here and start shitting on him and telling him he's wrong, and you're being fucking rude in the process. OP hasnt ever been rude, and if he was, that would only be after hes been provoked, and even then, he's using maybe a single sentence, if that, out of the paragraph of what youre saying to him. Youre not here to help OP, youre here to shit on him and make him feel bad. I'm actually surprised the people who OP are talking about are literally making themselves known in this thread lmao. Its honestly a fucking tragedy that you fucks get away with this while OP gets spitroasted over a fire.
>>
>>31124446
>the people online these days are fucking nuts, it drove me to literally live my life IRL doing normie shit even though i was a degen hermit in my youth.
literally same. I mean i still waste time online but its pushed me to delete instagram, and now i actually do try to "touch grass" and do hobbies that isnt just talking to people on the internet. Stuff like playing guitar, I would like to make my own music (but i need to learn instruments first), i work out, I try and read, I try and organize my life, video games sometimes, and im back on dating apps so i have a bunch of dates lined up because dudes are ruthless lol. but I want a social life and without a job and living with family, this is pretty much my way of getting out there
>>
>>31124732
>Wow this is the most pathetic thing I have ever read here. Any self respecting person would rather just not participate.
agreed. literally "if you want to be our friend you have to have no self respect" like um no thanks lmao
>>
>>31124765
thats the irony. in trying to be nice and maintain social cohesion, they create arguments and actually create more social discourse. It is a personality thing, but fuck man i cant stand it.
>>
>>31124948
i do kinda agree with this. Im not sure if im exactly saying the same shit as op, maybe not quite as openly stating some opinion, but we have the same problems so maybe i am. It just feels so cucked and gay to walk into a discord and see people being retarded about something and then to ignore it and be like "haha hey guys! You all seem super smart and observant. you definitely have good points and your opinions are definitely founded in reality". idk i dont have this "always need to be right" issue, and it certainly doesnt carry over irl. Honestly thats the confusing part. we act and talk the same online as we do irl. I dont think OP has aspergers or autism. maybe, but i dont, so im doubtful. Its just weird the environments are different, imo
>>
>>31124995
>I am actually not very controversial in my opinions and I don't really care to argue.
see, neither am I. If someone is blatantly wrong about something, i would usually say something about it, but its not that black and white in a conversation yknow? I dont care for arguing either because I dont think theres any point. its like a lack of information, unless its a matter of taste. I pretty much never back up my stuff with legit sources because I'm too lazy to spend time trying to prove some retard on the internet wrong when it wouldnt even change his mind anyway. Even if the info is right in front of his face, he wont read it, or just say its not true anyway. So theres no point. Those people arent there to learn something new. Maybe they could be, but in that moment they cant because theyre too worried about saving face. honestly unless its someone i actually care about, im not going to care about what they think. I feel like these people are retards that just need to be saved, kind of like how i used to be liberal until dating my ex who turned me pretty much into an alt right extremist. and guess what? everyone thinks im a cute girl with a cute face whos super cute and thoughtful. Online? literally hitler and satan. like, i really dont think im having a schizophrenic change of personality when i turn on my computer.
>>
>>31125014
>>31125044
its not for attention. You come into an environment and you want to interact with people. Whenever I post somewhere, people are like "shut up nobody asked" and "quit blogposting". Its like, what im not supposed to talk about myself? I'm supposed to speak like some bodiless, omnipotent god without physical form? I know its just saying "fuck off go away" in another form, but its stupid. possibly it is a subconscious desire for attention, but like. that's what a conversation is.
>>
>>31125016
oh, well damn. there you go. never meet your heroes was right. holy shit. i guess thats what happens when you cant be fired from your own project.
>>
>>31125043
the start of this comes off as satire, because people also have the freedom to delete shit as they like. shitty, but they can do it. But honestly otherwise yeah i completely agree. same with me and the reddit accounts.
this is legit blogposting but im gonna add. Ive been taken advantage of kind of twice while im incredibly drunk. am i crying rape? no. they were awkward social situations where people did questionable things. i HAVE been accused of "taking advantage" of a girl however lmaooo. im straight, and shes an uggo and its like "gurl dont flatter yourself". anyway i could understand someone getting actually raped and being upset, but its like, recongnize the situation for what it was. Mine werent violent, maybe hers were, idk. Imo mine werent that bad, but shit happens.
>>
>>31119762
>leather armour
I don’t need to google shit. If you think that leather armor is not a thing and you find some stupid “actually” people to agree with you, you’re a retard. Why the fuck would people not use it when it is there? Waay cheaper than metal. Easier to make than a bunch of beads. Still used in modern times. Used before the Bronze Age when there pretty much wasn’t metal. Dumb all the way around.
>>31119711
> genuinely unable to talk in any online medium
Well that’s not true either.
>>
>>31123258
>D&D 5e is one of the worst designed ttrpg's. It's popular, not good. I can explain why if you want objective reasons.
i'm headed to bed but if you could type out why exactly i'd love to hear that. generally as a guy from the outside but with friendships with people deep into ttrpgs, from what i understand it just dumbs the system down for everyone, thus making it popular since it's something the average joe could pop into, but makes an ocean become shallow water. is that basically it?
>>
>>31125083
i have a flag on my car :)
bruh i used to have two, each on the back window. when i worked at a ski resort (foreigners around? idk) i came back to my car one night and BOTH WERE SNAPPED OFF. I never reported it to the police, but i should have, but it wouldve been a waste of time. Idk if it was some stupid snowflake, or maybe some edgy teenagers. I looked around but i couldnt find the flags thrown under my car or in a bush or anything. if that was the flag of fucking ukraine, it wouldve been a hate crime. But i bought more flags and it remains on my car :) well, its off now because it started getting shredded and i have to repair it. But i have just one now, and backups.
>>
>>31125089
>his is the guy who decides who gets free speech.
fucking rip
>>
>>31119735
you're just very defensive and give lots of bait to feed trolls. speak less robustly or learn to accept the attention and work with it.
>>
>>31125241
>Why the fuck would people not use it when it is there? Waay cheaper than metal. Easier to make than a bunch of beads.
Because Gambeson, or "cloth armor" is more effective as armor, cheaper, repairable, more comfortable, easily dyeable, etc. Etc.

Gambeson is literally better in every single way possible. So why would anyone ever waste valuable leather on inferior armor when they could not die better using cheaper material that was more comfortable? Fuck off you moron.. You know nothing.
>>
>>31125441
Nah im fine. Go fuck off.
>>
>>31125652
i'm sure leather padding and skin protection was the meta at some point but leather armor is mostly a stylistic larp thing
>>
>>31125241
Layered cloth has been around much longer than whatever retard thought leather would work.
>Boiled Leather
THIS is even more retarded than leather.
>Studded Leather
Makes me think Gygax was a fucking moron. How would metal dots prevent you from dying by a spear?
>>
>>31125656
IM TRYING TO FUCKING HELP YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT. YOURE NOTHING WITHOUT ME. PEOPLE ONLY LOVE ME SHINING OFF OF YOU.
>>
>>31125658
Leather was used in armor. But that's like pretending having leather straps on your plate armor is the same thing as a full game of thrones leather burka. People think the latter is real and when losing the argument they will pretend the former is what they meant.
>>
>>31125666
You advice sucks and you are wrong tho. I am not defensive. I get banned or hate trained in literally 1 message. How can that be me being defensive. Defensive to what? The Silence before I talk?
>>
>>31125670
Bikers wear leather for it's protective qualities but yeah it won't do much against much besides teeth and claw and scraping. Well maybe a little cushioning. I think it can also be somewhat anti-microbial which is useful.
>>
>>31125243
Dont have the time to go into detail, but I find it curious that 99% of D&D youtube is literally just a bunch of game designers shilling their 5e product that essentially just "fixes 5e" or "makes 5e good" or swaps 5e with a 5e+ system. Every. Single. Product. And everu single video is basically "Dont do normal 5e. Do this other thing instead to have fun."
>>
>>31125682
Yea, it is better than being totally naked. It is not better than the cheaper, repairable, easier to maintain, easier to upgrade, more protective, more readily available, easier to craft Gambeson.
>>
>>31125682
its*
>>31125677
iunno. i was kidding but you do seem to not be the coolest cucumber.
>>
>>31125693
Shad is that you bro???
>>
>>31125699
I am not being cool bc I am tired. Sorry bro. I was just joking. Also I'm not OP I ak from brazil.
>>
>>31125693
i feel like you could be a nomad with leather but gambeson is sweat absorbing and gross and only adds some cushioning but is obviously better paired with metal armor. A somewhat nomad might have trouble getting these types of things.
>>
>>31119711
I'm going to side with everybody else but give it a different spin. Yes, you're not reading the room. No, the problem isn't necessarily you but rather the fact that the internet you once knew is no longer there. The internet is for sensitive normalfaggots and overgrown children now, not for people who could have passed for rational, responsible citizens. You can either follow the other anons' advice and adapt or lean into your opinions and enjoy being *that guy*. But now that you've learned this knowledge, you can no longer accept victim status.

The choice is yours.
>>
>>31121169
>My wife actually has this funny story she tells at parties where she just learned about MMO's and I told her to not join a guild. Then she did, begged me to PvP with them, and the guild leader was an ass who hit on her, and I reluctantly joined. Then used my expert PvP skills to singlehandedly cuck him so hard repeatedly for several hours, humiliated him constantly, stole his entire guild to become the de-facto leader during the entire pvp event, stole the enemie's relic, and then right when I was about to cap it and his entire guild excited, I said "lol this game is so stupid. You are all losers" and then just logged off so they didnt get it. Or whatever, I forgot what I did in the end but I cucked his entire guild too. She tells the story a lot better. She loves telling the story bc it makes me sound like a chad husband who doesnt care about nerds in video games. Long story short ppl into gaming love the story bc I cuck a nerd super hard. I sound like an enormous jerk but he deserved it for hitting on her constantly
and then everybody clapped
>>
>>31125677
people say "stop being defensive" kind of as a catchall so i wouldnt worry. People literally say the same thing to me and if they really think me clarifying my point is defensive, well, I cant help them at that point

>>31125715
youre probably right, the internet is filled with normies now, especially social media. but then why are normies still surprised when you tell them you spend most of your time on a computer?? A lot of them play vidja, but youre still seen as somewhat of a social loser if a computer is where you spend a lot of your time.
>sensitive normalfaggots and overgrown children
Or just actual children. I think this is a real problem, actually. I used the internet when i was a kid and that was fine, but I think when youre reading text on a screen, you can tell whos 12, and whos 30. so those two opinions are given the same weight.

desu i agree maybe we just need to read the room more, and not say our opinions first thing as we enter a room. I mean i dont do that irl. It feels stupid and like im cucking myself, but maybe just being dumb and saying "hi" or just lurking a bit or going in a bit slowly is the way to go. Certainly not assured, but honestly i would highly prefer to just jump into a conversation when i feel like it without having to act like a cuck, but I mean hey thats the environment i guess. We dont HAVE to participate in retard forums, and 4chan exists, i guess.
>>
>>31125713
I hope your country gets developed and shit. The future looks bright. America isn't what it looks like on tv too.
>>
>>31125902
people are always looking to be understood but they don't understand. i'm not saying to even be friends with everyone; only that you could be friends with almost anyone if you thought it was worth it and regularly saw them. i understand you guys too tho. i'm just saying.
>>
>>31125926
>people are always looking to be understood but they don't understand
literally exactly how my ex bf was. I saw him complaining to his friend that "nobody understands him" meanwhile his girlfriend, me, was right there and had been trying to get him to open up about things for our entire 4 year relationship
>>
>>31125965
it seems like you're looking for some type of closure but often you won't get one with ending relationships. i'm projecting a little bit because i just went through my first breakup where i feel like i got closure. i'm not entirely sure things are over tho but it's weird; i've never gotten over a breakup this fast. my life would be a lot easier if people were more open.
>>
>>31125010
I'm the guy who posted that.
I wouldn't have women in such a circle, because their mere presence completely shifts everyone's behavior and causes malevolence to appear.
The rainbow-haired nerd mods who ruin everything? They are fueled by some hormonal thing that happened because there's a girl somewhere in the environment.
I'm sorry that it is this way, but I know as a dead certainty that it is. Only without women can there exist these benign nerd bubbles. There are no known exceptions to this.
And it is a shame, because if sex did not exist then within this thread you would be legit one of the top 3-4 people to form such a circle with. But it does exist.

Want to know something strange?
Even jail was benign in a weird way. There were no women there, and for every instance of somebody doing wrong by his fellow, there were a hundred instances of trying to help and uplift. Even jail was vaguely monastic, due to no women.
>>
>>31125241
Fake news btw
>>
>>31125682
What's up Sean, how's life? Been a while since I've last browsed this board
>>
>>31125902
Or maybe we need to read the room LESS, thereby making it easier for like mind to identify us and more unpleasant for our psychological antitheses to remain in the area.
>>
File: odd.gif (920 KB, 480x362)
920 KB
920 KB GIF
>>31120526
>>
File: IMG_1045.jpg (21 KB, 474x311)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>31125663
>>31125652
Racist too? As if the the sandy countries dressed like Eskimo. You can see their leather in the artwork on the walls. Also ww1 German helmet, light weight shields, football, cow boys. You are nothing but a parrot and have no ability to think. That’s why people hate you.
>>
>>31126891
The shit you posted doesn't look great.
Racist W as usual.
>>
>>31119762
>arguing with a mod, anywhere
Moron.
>>
>>31127521
Cuck
>>
>>31125982
no.... youre definitely projecting lol. My relationship REALLY ended in like late december/early january, but technically stopped with the label like two years prior, but we acted exactly the same as we did before. We didnt see other people or anything. things with me and the ex are definitely over lol. but yeah youre lucky to not feel that much pain abt it, and i know its wrong but i feel like the amount of pain you feel correlates to how much you cared about that person
>>
>>31126215
>their mere presence completely shifts everyone's behavior and causes malevolence to appear.
sounds like a them problem
look if a man cant form a friendship with a woman, hes retarded and i wouldnt want to be his friend anyway. sex is not the ONLY form of connection there is. so sorry buddy i dont think your theory has much truth in it. if a dude cant be in my presense without falling to his knees out of crippling horniness, first of all 1. im flattered 2. ew what a weirdo, im going to go hang out with some people (man or woman, i dont care) that can manage to have a conversaton without trying to figure out how to get me into bed
>>
>>31127521
i mean its a double edged sword. I'm well aware they can ban me if they so much as feel like it, but im not going to be some retarded cuck listening to some stupid rules to play some stupid game with my dignity on fucking reddit lol. far better to defend yourself ad stnd up to the mod and get banned, then to just tolerate their bullshit.
>>
>>31128202
I meant sex as a trait, not the activity.
Anyway, deny it all you want, it doesn't matter. Even within this thread, you could've remained a sexless soul and just enjoyed talking to us, but you chose to point out that you're female, then you assigned yourself a female name, and then you tried to deny the most basic baby 101 redpill of a woman's presence destroying the male collective.
Why would you presume us to be too dumb to notice all this?
>>
>>31127358
Leather is organic and gets eaten. Not a lotta archaeological examples, along with over half the images get rejected for some format issue or whatever it is.
Is W win or white? Anyhoo, it is ludicrous to think that nobody’s ever used leather for personal protection. No thinking person would think that.
>>
>>31128269
People have worn bad/ineffective protection.
Someone, somewhere, has for sure worn seaweed armor.
Doesn't make it legit, my nonwhite little buddy-buddy.
>>
>>31128279
I’m white. You discredit yourself by making assumptions that you have no way of knowing. I kinda doubt that many have made armour from seaweed. Have you seen a rawhide dog toy? Try to chop one of those with a blade. It is a fact that armour has been made from leather. People who concentrate on medieval Western Europe may find fewer examples but they still exist.
>>
>>31128334
Ok reddit, thanks for the info
>>
>>31125714
>only adds some cushioning but is obviously better paired with metal armor.
The gambeson used with plate armor isnt the same as the gambeson used alone.

Layered cloth stops swords and arrows exceptionally well. Leather would just get you killed.

If youre some post-apocalyptic retard alone with no support who cant make clothes and can only use leather, you'll probably just die long before combat bc youre running around mostly naked with soft leather around some of your body like a retarded looking barbarian.
>>
>>31125715
>internet is for sensitive normalfaggots and overgrown children now, not for people who could have passed for rational, responsible citizens.
I mean people are hyper sensitive overgrown children IRL too so idk about this? I still think it's bc 99% of online users in any community ate severely mentally ill. Who else even has the time? Besides retired folks and literal children.
>>
>>31125767
No. No one clapped. They all hated me at the end bc I cucked all of them. The only people who clapped were my wife and 1 friend who was there with us IRL. Everyone else messaged my wife saying I am not allowed in the guild bc I was a jerk to them. The funny thing is, no one cared I cucked the guild leader. His guild dissolved 1 week later. Probably bc I cucked him so hard and humiliated him infront of everyone.

You do know that people do have really fun stories right? Successful people exist who do funny things. It should only be some unbelievable story if youre an unexceptional loser who has never done anything fun.
>>
>>31125902
>youre probably right, the internet is filled with normies now, especially social media. but then why are normies still surprised when you tell them you spend most of your time on a computer?? A lot of them play vidja, but youre still seen as somewhat of a social loser if a computer is where you spend a lot of your time.
This is kindof interesting point. But I think I disagree. No one IRL has ever told me I am a loser when I tell them immediately I lived and breathed computers my entire life. In fact most even medium normie gamers think that's fun bc they love games and think it's super cool I'm a pro and can program games. If they think I am a loser, then they like that fact bc I am fun to be friends with or make up for it. I dont think ppl view it like that though.
>but I think when youre reading text on a screen, you can tell whos 12, and whos 30. so those two opinions are given the same weight.
Idk actually. The dumbest people I have ever met online, who I thought HAD to he 13 year old kids bc their gamedev or programming takes were so retarded, would always be the 40-50+ year old redditors whose entire profile reveals theyre actually 10-20+ year veterans of the industry. It was at the point where once a user reached a certain level of retarded commentary, I would have to assume theyre not 12 but actually 45+ industry vets who were just horrible at their job for 15+ years.
>>
>>31126891
First off, there are only a handful of pieces of historical evidence for leather armor as a form of primary armor.

Second, of those handful, all of them are believed by actuak historians to most likely be a component of METAL armor.

Shields are not the same as something you wear, but wood is superior to leather shields so the actually intelligent warriors would just use wood which is more available than anything else since it's literally fuel.

That means you are just retarded bc you cant think about what you find. You see what appears to be a leather chest piece that woulf stop nothing and just jump to an irrational and illogical conclusion it was armor by itself rather than part of real armor that would actually protect someone.

Humans arent retarded in the past. They would wear the armor that was the most protective. Following that, they would wear what was cheaper and more available. They would consider repair and maintenance.

Do you know how easy it is to maintain and repair gambeson? How hard it is to do the same for leather?

Why dont you get a layer of cloth or phonebook paper and compare that to leather or even layered leather? Grab a knife. You shouldn't be surprised how pathetic leather is.

Also once you boil leather to harden it, it becomes rigid. No one would ever wear armor that uncomfortable unless they had nothing else or were retarded.

Finally, there did exist a few pieces of historical armor that WAS made of leather. Fully. And we know based on historical text found with it that it was for show. Like an art piece.

Look up counter arguments and peer review to any historian who makes some dumb claim about leather armor.

>Football helmets!!! Durrr!

Yea that isnt armor used in war, you smoothbrained goalpost moving retard.
>>
>>31127521
Wow. Sorry but I can't imagine cucking myself like you. Why would I change anything about myself just because some incel nerd that looks like this >>31125089
Has a badge saying he is powerful?

You know if a mod bans you, you can just pop right back up and keep posting...right? They have no actual power over you on any website. Discord is a little different bc it is harder to make new accounts but still.
>>
leather armor is fake news
>>
>>31128666
Not even reading your satanic bullcrap. Anyone with a brain knows that leather armour would have been a thing since caveman times.
>>31128340
Who’s reddit?
>>31128721
What’s that mean?
>>
>>31119780
Stupidity is a character trait, not a measure of intellect. Your post literally just proved that.
>>
>>31128666
>There are a handful of pieces of historical evidence for leather armor as a form of primary armor.
Okay, thanks Faggot.
>>
>>31128767
A reddit is you
>>
>>31128793
Idk what that is.
>>31128666
>>31119711
"armor for the chest and back," mid-15c., curase, curasse, from Old French cuirace (15c.), from Late Latin coriacea vestis "garment of leather," from Latin corium "leather, hide" (see corium). Cognate with Italian corazza, Spanish coraza, Portuguese couraça. Related: Cuirassier "mounted soldier wearing a cuirass," 1620s; "the proper name of a certain type of heavy cavalry in European armies" [OED].
>>
>>31128809
More like "queer ass", ribbitor
>>
>>31128839
Lol. I guess you win, huh?
>>
>>31128666
And why do you figure that there are only a handful of extant examples of metal Roman breastplates? I mean there were a lot of romans.
>>
>>31128809
This has been debunked. It doesnt mean what you think it means.

Why trust me though? In one google you can check to see the arguments debunking this and then base your new belief on the arguments you read.

You are retarded though and won't do this because you only want to believe qhat you WANT to believe to satiate your emotions. You dont actually want to find out the actual truth. Otherwise you'd have already known to do this. Unless youre american and thus were never thought critical thinking skills or the scientific method. But I know I am not here enlightening you Americans because we both know youre so heavily propagandized to be anti-intellectual and live purely on emotion and tribal thinking that even when someone educates you on scientific thinking you will reject it
Bc it feels bad and hurts the brain
>>
>>31128767
>Anyone with a brain knows that leather armour would have been a thing since caveman times.
Unless you actually have a brain and realize people would only use what works and natural selection would rapidly change the survivors.

People dont use Air or Water as armor. But you could make your same argument
>>
>>31128990
Debunking has been debunked.
>>
>>31119711

I'm a similar age to you, and have had all the same issues integrating with online communities. As I read through your thread, I started relating to it more and more. I think it might be high-function autism + high IQ thing (undiagnosed of course lol).

I'm lucky enough to have a great group of IRL friends and an amazing partner, but even with my friends I feel a bit... not quite part of them. And it's the same with every online community I've ever tried to get involved with. Even online communities where everyone is supposed to be 'weird' in some way, I still can't manage to fit in.

I think we would be friends though :thumbsupemoji:
>>
File: IMG_1051.jpg (16 KB, 290x445)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>31128990
>google
Same guys who told me to get the vaxx. History can change. There’s archaeological and liturgical evidence for the shit. Period.
>>
>>31128770
Meaningless spam
>>31128770
>>31128970
>>31128999
Please stop arguing about leather armor in my thread. This isnt even a subject to debate, as it is already settled if you just do your research on both sides. It is a fact some leather armor existed and was used as armor. It is a fact leather was used as part of metal armor in small bits, like buckles. It is also a fact leather was objectively inferior in every single way to gambeson, and thus never used as a serious armor type by anyone with the intellect or capacity to craft clothes made from any type of cloth. Which I believe is nearly all societies. We know all this not just based on history and reading both side's arguments, but also because we can test it today. Physics hasnt changed. You can put on 5 t-shirts and see the effectiveness of cloth armor against all types of weapons (slashing, stabbing, impact, etc.) The idea the thick skin of an animal will protect you is lunatic, as humans literally hunt animals with spears for tens of thousands of years. That means only layering leather would be effective against weapons, and we know for a fact leather is a weaker material for its thickness than weaved linen or wool. Even paper armor is likely to be more effective than leather armor, although I am not entirely sure if this is true.

There is no reason to argue. You can literally just do the research into the material physics, rudimentary physics, and historical evidence and scientific arguments. That's all you need because this is a solved argument. There are no historians taken seriously who believe D&D's leather armor was a standardized or effective type of armor. If it ever was, which it was not due to basic clothing being older, always available, and a superior material, then it would have less AC than Cloth Armor or even a Puffy Jacket which will be stronger against UK knife attacks than a leather jacket.

Obviously no one needs to state that a leather jacket is vastly superior to being naked.
>>
>>31129080
>I am American
>Wrong Tribe gives this info so I wont listen! Grrrr!!!
If you need a right wing anti-woke highly religious christian to inform you, look no further than the anti-gay bigot mormon celebrity named Shadiversity, who along with all liberal and conservative scholars also debunks all the myths around D&D's leather armor.

When 99.99% of historians from every political side agree that leather armor is deeply unserious and unrealistic in D&D, and the ONLY people arguing in favor of Leather Armor being Standardized and Effective armor are D&D fans who have a weird emotional investment into their tabletop game being accurate despite it being made by a fantasy writer who admits in interviews to just making everything up the best he could to have a fun game and not a realistic physics simulation... well... do I even need to finish this sentence? It's like a video game nerd streamer arguing with or even alongside real historians/scholars/professors, like the recent Finklestein/Rabbini vs Destiny/Morris debate. Destiny humiliated himself using his toddler's tablet and wikipedia, to the point that even his partner in the debate laughed at how stupid and deeply unserious he was. Three respected scholars vs a little kid streamer.

You are all the equivalent of Destiny if you continue to argue this. Either side. It is a solved argument already by everyone who should be taken seriously. Only fantastic morons would continue to argue as if D&D is a simulation.

However if you like the idea of D&D being a simulation, go read Robert Bevan's Critical Failures litrpg series.

Shorts with names including,

"NAGA, please!"
"The Minotard"
And other grossly un-PC comedy. Great books for any D&D nerd of any generation who needs D&D to be real life.
>>
>>31119711
lol you're the pdeophile now
Kill yourself
>>
>>31129126
Projecting this hard. Wow. Sorry, but age doesnt make you a pedo. I am only attracted to milfs. Real females only. Big tits required or gtfo. Big asses are a huge bonus. Weight is good. I always figured that any male who likes overly skinny flat chested women is actually just a closet pedophile who is attracted to the bodies of little boys. Women have curves. Little boys are flat and tiny.

Women like this are smoking hot because they look like women. Not men. Not little boys. Not little girls. Women. I am sorry but I HAVE to assumr you are a pedo if you are attracted to overly skinny women.
>>
File: homer-simpson-drooling-a.jpg (293 KB, 1126x1299)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>31129135
Who is this? I havent fucked a girl this hot in years.
>>
>>31124999
Alyssa come back I love you be my pureblood gf

Or at least tell me more about what your ex was like and how you met, what he got that I don't and where to find women like you.
>>
>>31129135
You even write like one kek
Why is autism and pedophilia such a common combo?
>>
>>31119711
Assuming this isn't a troll thread:
- 99% of people are retards
- People hate being proven wrong or being made to feel stupid
Even though you were right in all these cases, you made people feel stupid and they couldn't handle it. Personally I'm not interested in befriending NPCs so I would just accept this as a filter, but if you really want to get to know these people you can't make them feel like that.
>>
>>31129207
Simp
>>
>>31129366
Hey, you lose every shot you don't take right?

And this one didn't take the shot so she's special
>>
>>31129386
Lol good line!
>>
>>31129135
There’s someone in her eyes.
>>
>>31129119
Man, it’s like you’re switching the argument warp vs hyperdrive.
>>
>>31129090
Oh, sorry.
>>
>>31129326
Yea I will pass then.
>>
>>31129536
You really should stop arguing with people. Why do you so desperately need for your dnd rpg game's armor type to be a realistic physics simulation? Why get so emotional to the point of needing an idea as stupid as leather armor to be real? What benefit is there to satiating this desperate need for fantasy to be perfectly cohesive with reality? Do you also believe magic is real and you can definitely be a wizard or fire breathing dragon some day?
>>
I dont get it. Why would anyone care so much about their game that they get butthurt bc some rando said minecraft gfx attracts kids or leather armor wasnt a real type of armor for soldiers? Tolkien is retarded a single goblin with a javelin could have killed Aragorn in one hit if it were real life. Being 6ft tall and descended from a king doesnt save you from bleeding out bc you had no armor and too stupid to even bring a shield.
>>
>>31129754
Aragorn wore leather armor and that is enough to protect him from all the shitty rusty orc weapons
>>
>>31126260
things are good... well things are bad but i'm doing good anyway and am optimistic about the future
>>31128180
yeah iunno i just feel like i processed well. i think it's ambivalent if we'll get back together but i'm really excited i'm getting time to focus on me stuff.
>>
>>31128574
i mean plate is stupid too in a lot of settings and against guns and while traveling
>>
>>31129744
But OP said no. And he admitted that I’m right. You cannot read?
>>
>>31128227
being a woman is a pretty vague trait anon.....
why would I be a sexless soul? youre clearly a man lmao. i can tell that, and now your enot a sexless soul lol. What a weird thing to say. and because 4chan is so fucking devoid of any interaction with women whatsoever to the point theyre not even capable of interacting with them, i think its helpful to point out :)
>>
>>31128680
honestly getting banned kind of does offend me, in the most legitimate sense. But its great to consider that these people are EXACTLY like you, except worse. Theyre like a random person in your friend group, who thinks they can tell you what to do. In real life you'd tell them to fuck off and maybe they would get punched in the face. Internet? no consequences. I have a hard time comprehending it, but man, some people really are just that pathetic.
>>
>>31129207
I am indeed a pureblood who has not gotten the jab :) who couldve known that being able to not have retarded children would put me in a minority of people lmao

well my most recent ex was a bit of a complicated relationship. We met on bumble, and i didnt date around much, so he locked me in pretty early on with his persistence for more dates, and then we just grew closer. He never asked me to be his girlfriend, he just kind of mentioned me being his girlfriend in passing lol. Hes kind of a poster child for /pol/, and literally looks a LOT like poljack (but a bit more attractive imo). hes like 6'2. he was very very intelligent, is the ESTJ personality type. I was politically unaffected and was pretty bad with getting my shit together, and he was like my saviour in that regard. My grades even improved too. I come from a family that procrastinates like their life depends on it, so he was a really good influence and it was such a relief to be around someone who could actually funtion lol.
>>
>>31129207
But there were serious issues, like he wouldnt communicate with me properly, and im like really really into romance and like, being in love with someone lol. We hardly ever went out on dates, and when i went to his place he spent the majority of the time playing video games. Then we'd usually fugg, and then like watch a movie or run errands together. He got sentimental over hitler and 1950s household dynamic, so I played housewife for him, which honestly i liked, but i dont think i was ever in love with him because there was like.... nothing there. it always felt like something was missing. he would like hold my face and be like "goob!! youre so cute!!!" and then do a 180 and go right back to his computer lol. I'm also into some pretty degen sexual stuff and hes just really vanilla. Almost never made me cum during sex either, but i always made sure he did.

hes like right out of /pol/ but usually spends his time on /o/, if anywhere. still hated all other women and called them whores despite having a girlfriend lol. we broke up several times, and normally i dont do on/off relationships at all, but he kept coming back, and honestly I dont ever really even recall having any productive arguments where anything got solved. He had a tranny and femboy phase, and idk if he does still (apprently he liked boys before he liked girls lmao. his twin sister is a lesbian so like...) but it broke us up and i never regained the respect or trust i had in him. So despite being "le based and redpilled" he was a tranny chaser, supposedly that was a phase but (judge me if you will) I would go into his phone and read his shit, and i saw a lot of him literally flirting with faggots, talking a lot in their gay porn channels.... on top of that basically he thought i was a friendless loser (which is kind of true). there were times where he insulted me and our relationship to the point the friend he was talking to showed me the chats of him complaining because it was so bad...
>>
>>31129386
>she's special
:)

idk what shot youre talking about but i never pass up the chance to talk about my past relationship because honestly a lot of it I dont really recall until i start remembering it. We STOP stopped talking in like december when i asked to come over and hes like "uh probably not lol" and i asked why even though i knew the answer and he was like "cuz im seeing someone lol" so i cut if off cold turkey and ignored the very few messages he sent asking "why i was ignoring him". So now im dating again and have dates lined up throughout the week but I just want a fucking social life, i cant go through this shit again. there WERE good parts of the relationship too, but overall it hadnt been working for a long time
>>
>>31129870
bro honestly when i stopped talking to my ex, I suddenly rediscovered a lot of things. I remembered I like to play music, I like reading, I like some artistic stuff. Those parts of me had been so repressed when i dated my ex because had i said to him what i was doing he wouldve been like "thats a waste of time. why would you even do that". he liked the idea of me doing those things but, yeah
>>
>>31119711
>Private Discord? Banned within 4 messages.
You can create your own server.
>Online MMORPG? Mass reported within 1-2 messages.
Impossible because they want your money. Stop throwing slurs and swears around; call people incompetent and unaware instead.
>Youtube live stream chat? After 2 messages, "Sorry man, you have to go. You can't act like this..."
Does not happen. Streamer usually doesn't even notice the chat.
>I can't even say anything without instantly having THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY attack me after just the first or second message.
My views are twice as abrasive as yours and it usually takes me multiple days of engagement to hit that point. If you're not barging straight into a chat to rant about how we need to lynch the Jews and import ideal 13 year old daughterwives from Belarus then I doubt you're getting dunked that fast.
>I want to know what I am doing wrong, or if it is just society and the internet has become unusable unless you're a virtue signaling NPC?
Me too because it takes some effort of constantly contracting people's bullshit before they actually act.
>In fact, when I am NICE and SOFT is when people are MORE aggressive and MORE quick to ban me.
Correct. They don't want niceness, they want validation. Being nice without validating their bullshit triggers them because it shows them that their delusions don't merit your kindness.
>>
>>31119711
>I cant even tell someone a scientific fact without it being required to be transforned into some "My Truth, Your Truth" bullshit. I cant refer to braindead low iq subhuman takes as "Wrong" or "That's dumb."
I can and do.
Are you honestly trying to convince or correct these people? Do you get personally offended by their failure to learn?
If so, stop. You cannot solve the unwilling. You can defy their delusions, and allow them to suffer you throwing a rock through their Overton window. But they shall not agree or respect you, and you should not try to make them. Enjoy the conflict.
>>
>>31119735
>Proceeded by an entire community of 20+ people who conclude I love minecraft, want their Everquest clone to become minecraft, and I hate them all. Tons of "Fuck you. Fuck off. Now." Without the profanity but with the aggression of profanity.
Tell them they're all retards and let them seethe, post screenshots of their shit on Steam reviews and whatever relevant X hashtag saying the community is toxic, then show them your review.
If they want to be retards they can be retards in the spotlight.
>Was I being a wet blanket? The chat topic at that moment was similar, about the minecraft art style and the future of the game being promising.
It doesn't matter who or what you are. If people are being aggressive with an L take you get them to double down and make their shit public.
>>
>>31119762
>>Mod: I will tell you again to stop it.
At this point you send gore to the admin and say "Your mother wishes you'd get a real job."
Take the ban by showing the admin you don't tolerate their refusal to hear your point of view. Plenty of servers out there - plus you can make your own if you want.
>>
>>31119762
>>Hop onto the Communist politics
Also if you're going to jump into the faggot hub then expect faggotry. Trigger them by saying that people IRL would break their faces for being commie retards so they have to congregate online.
Sure, it's false, but that type of person is only active online since they're passive IRL, and you can use that against them.

And no, their shit is NOT the norm. It seems like you're specifically seeking banhappy retards to engage with.
>>
>>31119838
>>Me: Well, I mean...5e D&D is garbage afterall lol
>>Chatter: You cant say it is garbage. I dont like it either, but some people do. So it isnt garbage.
Reply to chatter with "L take, apply yourself."
>Streamer IMMEDIATELY: Whoa you cant throw shade at my patrons. Sorry you have to go! Banned.
:nerd: Simp :crying_laughing:

Yeah you seem to simply be running into a bunch of faggots.
Idk, that isn't anywhere that common with me. Maybe algorithm knows what I want or something.
>>
>>31125123
Shut up retard, nobody's talking to you. It's a simple fact that, when joining a new community, you keep your mouth shut. I don't expect you to get it if you're actually female. You don't automatically deserve respect just for being new. Lurk and then post. Gatekeeping is not only good, it's necessary. This should be a universal rule. Nobody cares about what you have to say. OP has 0 self respect, he just AGREES with everything looking for approval. It's pathetic and sad. You're a nigger.
>>
>>31129744
Valid points, honestly. You don't control the setting. If the setting is stupid, you can talk shit about it, but you can't change it. Getting personally invested in it won't achieve anything.
>>
>>31130510
Samefag talking to yourself.
>>
>>31130170
Being a woman means you have a hole that half of humanity more or less wants to fuck. That's very significant when the vast majority of posters on this site are part of that half of humanity. Stop being coy, whore.
>>
>>31119711
Unironically, how? Short of immediately shouting slurs and telling people to kill themselves it's hard to get banned from pretty much anywhere. I genuinely do not believe you've received all of these bans by not being rude, not insulting people until they insult you and not being mean. No fucking shot.
>>
>>31130481
>It's a simple fact that, when joining a new community, you keep your mouth shut.
False; give them opportunities to show they'll fit what you want, and if they don't take those opportunities then...
Then if you're mature you'll just leave. But if you're me you'll find what values are important to the community and shine a massive spotlight on how they fail to embody and uphold their own values.
For example, the incels on this board value fairness and happiness but they insist on treating themselves unfairly and making themselves unhappy. In this, they are the system they cry about. You can usually show that by telling them basic bitch self-love stuff and rubbing their nose in it when they disagree, showing how they're trying to be miserable.
Different communities have different values, but you should engage with those values. Not be passive.
>You don't automatically deserve respect just for being new
You do. You also deserve an equal amount of contempt. See which plate the newbie eats from.
>Nobody cares about what you have to say.
Correct, but they make exceptions for the shit they're insecure about.
>>
>>31130542
And what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>31130563
No offence, but that is a colossal waste of time. You KNOW those people aren't actively engaging with what you're saying, it won't change their views, and it achieves nothing more than being able to jerk yourself off after winning an internet debate with literally whos
>>
>>31130549
>Short of immediately shouting slurs and telling people to kill themselves
Porn, gore, and advocating for child sex grooming do it too :)
>>
>>31130324
Hey its me the simp. What degen sex stuff were you into that he wasn't? What kind of music do you like to listen to and play? I'm his height and I like to make rock, I look more jesus not poljack. A lot you've told about him surprises me, I thought he'd be more chadlike, but at the same time it doesn't because it seems women just like to be treated badly, a lot of your story reminds me of my ex I loved. I was blown away by her descriptions of the guys she was with before me, she seemed so innocent and they literally beat her, showed no/fleeting interest just like yours and she stayed till they cheated too much. I also want romance but honestly i think its pretty dead in today's world, can't last long.

I too would control your life and sometimes literally drag you to the thing you'd be procrastinating on but its all out of love and helping you succeed. I dont take it to the level of getting sentimental over hitler lmao, nor am i violent, really i consider myself just relatively normal, but knowing conspiracies and morals and being blunt and judgmental about the sin I see throughout the world, except that is apparently conservative in todays world. Never even got tested for covid saw right through that and still haven't gotten sick while everyone around me keeps getting "long covid" every couple weeks.

What were you like before meeting him? Were you pro-other-vaxes and all that or he completely changed you?

Guess I better get on bumble or something
>>
>>31119838
>There's objective measurements you could use to show this
What objective measurements? 5e sucks, but describing in terms of "objective measurements" rather than its qualitative design flaws, without stating said measurements reads like pseud posting to me
>>
>>31130571
>that is a colossal waste of time.
It isn't.
>You KNOW those people aren't actively engaging with what you're saying
Some of them do. That's the point, revealing those people.
>It won't change their views
Yeah I know. I reveal the ones that already have an interest in what I want. The others are chaff.
> and it achieves nothing more than being able to jerk yourself off after winning an internet debate with literally whos
Who tf tries to win a debate? I already agree with me, they aren't going to, the neutral audience doesn't give a shit.
Kick their insecurities in the shins, show that they don't merit respect and that they aren't worthy of achieving their dreams. If they get affected, laugh. If they don't, at least you amused yourself briefly.
This is only for those who show disrespect tho. Someone simply disagreeing with me isn't a problem.
>>
>>31130578
Protip: Show HER how she could be useful to YOU, not the other way around.
>>
>>31130547
yeah but maybe half the population wanting to fuck me isnt something i care about?? im not a man lol. im not a whore, go get laid by someone else and maybe you wouldnt be so bitchy to those that have the option
>>
>>31130578
>What degen sex stuff were you into that he wasn't
im submissive and into bdsm, he wasnt. that was another issue too. like you dont have to be into the choking and hair pulling but like he didnt give a shit about my sexual needs

>What kind of music do you like to listen to and play?
i like spotify indie, i like 2010s pop, popular bands like the killers or the strokes or the bravery, and a heck of a whole lot more. I have a really ocd method of listening to music but i listen to literally everything but rap and country but some country is okay, i guess

>I look more jesus
im not into long hair on guys but you do you

>chad
in a lot of ways he WAS a chad, to me. he was just self centered.
You would not believe the oneitises ive had. I currently have a oneitis for a dude that literally just uses my throat like a fleshlight, but at least hes more dommy and actually into bdsm. i got over him quite a while ago and now hes a combination of the best i have right now and a bad habit lol. and yeah my ex really helped with that stuff but its important i learn to function on my own. He used to guilt me about using him to get a car and then jump to my next boyfriend, so that would put off me breaking up with him. plus i never would be able to actually pull the plug, i just kind of had to push him to it. which in reality was just me being honest about our situation lol, and he prefered to agree rather than wanting to fix things.
lol im like extremely alt right but honestly in yesterdays world itd be completely normal. as the world gets more fucked i get more conservative lol. though if you quiz me on actual ww2 history im lost lol. Thats why i opened like 100 tabs of history and /pol/ so i can do some lurking lol. im not violent or anything (violence isnt natural when youre a woman, its a testosterone thing, thats why incels and school shooters are all men lol), im just also "le based and redpilled". I wasnt like that before i met him.
>>
>>31130563
>Then if you're mature you'll just leave
Any semblance of maturity can't be found in an online chatroom. If you are over 30 and hang out in these spaces, your life is a dumpster fire. You should have a career of some kind, family, other things to attend to than begging for attention online by agreeing with internet strangers. Literally nobody ever cares or will ever care about what you think, why would you try to assert it online? Even eceleb faggots are instantly forgotten when the newest ones eclipse them.
>>
>>31130671
For the most part yes. To get into this lifestyle you have to disregard a good chunk of that normalfag stuff, which is a hard choice to make for some people.
>>
>>31130651
>he WAS a chad, to me. he was just self centered.
As opposed to what, a people pleaser Chad? Lol
>violence isnt natural when youre a woman
This is a limiting belief. Be the change you wish to see. That way you inspire that change in others.
>>
>>31130690
What lifestyle? Just go outside. You don't have to be a normie. Just do things aside from stare at a monitor. Stop trying to be part of 'communities' that are circlejerks (read: pretty much all of them) and don't give a shit about anything but their small group.
>>
>>31130578
before i met him i wouldnt say tumblrette, persay, but i was liberal lol.

see heres the thing:
despite politics, people still have the same personality. So just as i care about facts and info and empirical research in my conservative views, i cared about that when i was a liberal too. Thing is, tumblr is a big echo chamber and when i first joined (i was 14) i was like "damn why is everyone complaining about women and all their disabilities so much" but you shrug and move on and you dont realize that all starts to become normalized in your brain. you presume all these people are right because its the only thing you actually see. so i was a liberal but i didnt dye my hair blue and i wasnt at the fucking pride parade lol. so you get have these beliefs ("women earn less than men because patriarchy!!1!!") but theres no evidence to support them. so i absorbed those thoughts and lived like they were real but there was no solid foundation for them because i never saw any proof. (sometimes i would anyway). So then my ex comes around and idk how but he started telling me about politics, and i was open to it. Before I knew it i was siting on his lap at his computer watching ww2 hitler speeches lol. Ive always been open minded so it happened without issue. my lib beliefs werent very solid so with real information and real facts, its like they were never even there. and after i learned i dont actually have to live with the cognitive dissonances that libs do (being fat really is bad??? wow who knew) it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and my brain was free. so like despite the relationship being unsatisfying a lot of the time, im really thankful that he redpilled me. idk if i wouldve gotten the vax, i want to say no out of laziness but they were paying people to be guinea pigs for the jab and i consider it. in a lot of ways he saved my life lol. i get lazy with my politics now without him but yeah thank god he did that otherwise who knows where id be.
>>
>>31130698
well normally a chad wouldnt be saying all women are whores, he wouldnt completely disregard the feelings of his girlfriend whenever he simply didnt agree with her or just was too lazy to make some emotional effort, and wouldnt shit on real women in favour of trannies and femboys lol.
>>
>>31130714
>well normally a chad wouldnt be saying all women are whores
But they are, and misogynistic views are positively correlated with body count among men. Look it up. Maybe you mean Chad wouldn't be bitter about it because he can easily fuck all of these whores.
>>
>>31130773
well anon, I think its time you touch a little blade of grass and understand that in the real world, men who like women and actually do get laid tend not to have such hateful and resentful views of women. Maybe theres locker room talk, but at the end of the day theyre going to understand women are people do, and people dont want to sleep with other people who openly detest them, unless those people have some sort of inferiority complexes and are emotionally damaged.
>>
>>31130796
It's a lie that "respecting women" has anything to do with getting laid but keep believing in your delusion like every other ignorant woman. I'm sure that guy who fucked your throat really respected women, huh?
>>
>>31130796
As far as liking goes tho yeah they like fucking them, duh. I don't like women because they won't fuck me and treat me like shit. I didn't hate women when I still thought I had a chance and wasn't betrayed by them. Now that I realize how evil they are I hope they all die. The hate didn't came first. In other words, guys who get laid like women because they get sex from them, guys who don't get laid hate women because they got nothing good from them and often a lot of bad things. You're confusing cause and effect.
>>
>>31130805
i think you have a fucked up idea of what respect is if you believe that being openly hostile will get your dick wet. hes got a very active social life, whenever i ask to see him hes usually busy (no hes not blowing me off) and supposedly has a body count in the hundreds lol. I really dont see any evidence he hates women, in fact it looks to be the opposite. seems like he really loves them lol. He is a total manwhore though. Maybe its the fact hes charming, entertaining, super extroverted, has a lot of friends, and actually has his own life thats getting him laid. So if youre a competent person on your own and you tend to make others feel better when you're around them, its going to be easier to get laid than if you're a stupid, socially retarded incel wasting his time on internet forums who openly hates women (literally not even individuals, just lumping all women together as a whole like theyre not even people. retard take) despite not even talking to any. youre literally just being bitter about not getting your dick wet. Anon dont you have better things to do? oh wait, youre here, so i guess not.... well i guess if i were you id be bitter too. Maybe work on your social skills so people can actually enjoy being around you and you wouldnt be so bitter.
>>
>>31130817
>I don't like women because they won't fuck me and treat me like shit
see i can understand this. i dont expect everyone to view it the same way i did, but i was rejected from the "popular kids" in high school. it was a very small school so if you didnt fit into friend group that contained the majority of your grade, you were fucked and had to find friends elsewhere. did i hate everyone? no. If the majority of people didnt like me, obviously there was something wrong with me, not them. So I kept to myself and didnt bother them. Why should they have to change their standards for my sake? if i wanted to be their friend i should have proven that i was a worthwhile person to be around. In reality, i was fine, i just was super insecure, and i never talked to them so they never talked to me. Even so, people didnt really ACTIVELY avoid me. I wasnt obnoxious. All i did was embarrass myself all the time by not doing my homework and being late every day lol. school was hard.

>Now that I realize how evil they are I hope they all die
bad take. Please refesh yourself on the Kane and Able story, because you're literally Kane in this sense

Im not confusing the two, Im aware of how it works, even though i kind of forget because I really cannot relate at all to 1. valuing hookups that much 2. i dont have the testosterone or level of delusion to get hateful towards social groups that reject me. Most people are normies, and even those who arent. People like to be around other people that make them feel good. If people dont want to be around you, youre doing something wrong (in most cases). but anyway i know this all already, and i was tired of being a social retard so i improved my social skills and now things are better than they used to be. if YOU have a problem, its YOUR job to fix it. Not someone elses.
>>
>>31130830
>claims to be alt-right
>thinks it's stupid to judge groups
Dumb hole. You tried and failed to ape Chad's political opinions because just like a woman you can't think rationally and just try to match whatever the guy fucking you thinks. You're confusing like and respect. Does he like getting his dick sucked? Duh. Does he respect women? Almost certainly not. That this basic distinction escapes you shows how clueless you are. Now, he's not gonna tell you he disrespects women because a) he wants to keep the pussy flowing and b) he doesn't really care about it i.e. it's not a seething disrespect, it's just a casual disrespect. The only people who really respect women are either incels or really naive guys who married their high school sweetheart or whatever. That's it. Anyone who actually understands women can't fully respect them. You're demonstrating why that is right now. I'm not gonna dance like a monkey to make women like me. Either you have "it" or you don't, and I don't.
>>31130844
Cain and Abel lol. I'm fundamentally broken so there's nothing to fix. I am stupid and lazy and emotionally fragile and selfish and rude and anxious and so on I KNOW. But why shouldn't I hate women for denying me what I want (which is sex/love)? You? Fuck you, I'll do whatever I please. It's the one thing I can actually control y'know.
>>
>>31130711
Already following this advice. I don't care about jobs and relationships tho, government pays me to exist and I've never had an interest in family.
>>
>>31130714
>normally a chad wouldnt be saying all women are whores
He is (though that's mostly because he's a whore magnet)
>He wouldnt completely disregard the feelings of his girlfriend whenever he simply didnt agree with her
He does. It's Chad's way or the highway, get your feelings in line or get your feelings out the door.
>or just was too lazy to make some emotional effort
Correct, Chad would not do this. Chad values his investments, though he does acknowledge the risk of an investment getting uppity and crashing her own value.
>and wouldnt shit on real women in favour of trannies and femboys lol.
I dunno, bisexuals and gays can be Chad. Hetero Chad wouldn't do it tho, you are correct.
>>
>>31130796
>people dont want to sleep with other people who openly detest them, unless those people have some sort of inferiority complexes and are emotionally damaged.
Completely correct.
This is why Chad believes women are a thin veneer atop a basket of inferiority complices and emotional damage. Frightened animals that need to be grabbed by the scruff and dragged forward into a loving relationship, overpowering the woman's insistence on being anxious reluctant distracted and unloving.
Because those are the type of easily grabbed bitches who orbit into the range of Chad's unpredictable flailing arms.
>>
>>31130817
Life must suck as a normalfag who got born with a woman addiction. I feel for you, but I'm glad I'm not you.
>>
>>31130885
Faggot?
>>
>>31130855
>I'm fundamentally broken
clearly. I barely read your other comment because theres nothing of substance and i can tell by you just automatically assuming shit about a guy you dont know that happens to get laid. contrary to incel belief, you can have sex with someone and still respect them. maybe YOU cant, but its possible. listen anon you dont have to respect women. heck you can have a whole 4 year long relationship with a woman and not respect her, but shes never going to truly love you if you dont connect with her. im pretty much talking into a void here but youll never fix your life if you cant function without hating half the population.

>either you have "it" or you dont
doomer mindset. its called self awareness and social skills and a simple desire to be better. I never had "it" and now it seems that i do. What did i do? i developed socially and stopped doing the retarded things i used to do. I actually (try) to care about other people and their lives. Anon i cant explain the whole concept of socializing to you, this site is overrepresented by intps and intjs so i understand how those personalities just really dont do well in the physical world or with social lives, but like, fuck. If you want something go get it. A real chad would go after what he wants, a pussy wouldnt.

>why shouldn't I hate women for denying me what I want
because you want something from them that they have to WANT to give you. That's like being mad that the store doesnt accept monopoly money. I mean, you could probably get laid. Its honestly not all that hard, and lots of women like causal sex. Love however? you clearly have a lot of fucking work to do on that part. I hope youre young and naive, otherwise you have a lot of growing up to do buddy. Be a man and take responsibility for yourself, that would be a good place to start. Unfortunately, the men on this site are like liberals in the sense they dont actually want to fix their problems, they just want to bitch and moan.
>>
>>31130830
>if you believe that being openly hostile will get your dick wet.
Worked for me, though I'm hostile to the way the girl would rather be reluctant than horny - us vs the problem shit, not me vs her.
>So if youre a competent person on your own and you tend to make others feel better when you're around them,
Don't have to make them feel better, just help them feel like they're good for something (that something being your reciprocal interest).
>if you're a socially retarded incel wasting his time on internet forums
To be fair I was that before I had sex. After that, the incel part changed
>despite not even talking to any
Yeah that's the key problem these faggots have. Uueeer what if muh metoo what if she tells her friends what if MUH SOSHUL STATTUCE?
Just go for it, you can always just die violently if the world makes itself too much of a problem, nothing to worry about.
>Maybe work on your social skills so people can actually enjoy being around you
That's on them. Happy people find ways to be happy, depressos find ways to be depressed. The emotions other people feel in response to you are their choice, not yours, and they'll choose to repeat what they're already doing.
You want the people around you to like you more? Be around the people who like *life* more, and filter out the people who don't.
>>
>>31130905
Holes basically just have to open their legs and everything ultimately works out for them. You have no idea what you're talking about. If you were in front of me right now I'd rape you then kill you. Because why not. I'm 26.
>>
>>31130905
Y'know I have to be honest I don't actually believe a lot of the stuff I'm saying right now, I don't know if you can tell. I'm just very very resentful of women sometimes for rejecting me and sad that I'll never have a mutually loving relationship. I'm actually pretty normal irl and I have had sex a couple times and I did respect these women at the time (later I didn't for unrelated reasons.) Sometimes I just feel so hurt and angry and I say these things hoping they'll make me feel better but they really don't. Sorry... I mean fuck you whore DIE
>>
>>31130885
i feel bad for incels but its like, fuck. first of all they make claims that are just plainly not true. (me, being a woman, can clearly see through this shit because its completely fucking absurd and any normie would agree). THEN they base their unhappiness on the shit they made up in their heads. THEN!!! they hate the women more. Its like holy fuck how retarded can you be.

I basically got rejected in the exact same way these incels do in high school and yet i had the ability to not shoot up my highschool over it. I do think the basic differences between men and women play a role here but there are plenty of men who are social rejects that still manage to not be incels.

its like imagine this random dude in a group like "Ugh!! I hate women!! Theyre all whores yet ironically refuse to sleep with me!! I do nothing but comaplin about my life and bring down the whole vibe of the room. Why are women not ripping off my pants??" meanwhile other women around him are like "wtf" and are slowly backing away because why is this random sperg theyve never even met or interacted with making death threats at them. I would avoid them too, but stupidly I try and help them. Its hard for me to believe that people can be this retarded. Its like smoking cigarettes for 20 years and being genuinely confused where your lung cancer came from. I feel bad because i feel like if i just explain "hey, youre causing your own problems, stop" that'll clear things up but if it was that simple they wouldnt have their issues in the first place. I need to learn to leave it alone but i just cannot conceptualize that people are this fucking stupid and helpless. especially not from people who claim to be right wing, the people who are supposed to be independent and competent
>>
>>31130912
>That's on them. Happy people find ways to be happy, depressos find ways to be depressed.
and for some reason retarded me keeps trying to help these incels iron out their thought process. Literally they could just listen to jordan peterson like i did and they would be fine. I was never an incel, but i at least had a boyfriend to redpill me which is a huge bonus but still. I literally have like 30 different conversations with dudes right now going on im ignoring in favour of typing here. If im retarded for anything, its this. But idk i have this special retardation where i cant let a fucking argument go.
>>
>>31130946
You don't understand people very well then. I'll be honest, I refuse to change because I'm too proud to. Proud as in the Christian sin of pride. I'm like a toddler who's screaming and crying about not getting what he wants and refusing to do anything to get it because it's not "fair." It's nothing more than that. I want pussy but women refuse to give it to me, therefore I hate women. You tell me to stop hating women and "do better" to get pussy I'm gonna take that as a personal attack and tell you to kill yourself for being a dumb cunt. I refuse to do shit for the approval of others. That goes for anything really. Same reason why I'm rude and openly racist and shit. Racism is right wing btw and is perfectly consistent with my worldview. I guess you're not racist huh?
>>
>>31130934
literally just go fucking listen to jordan peterson. And go watch some hitler ww2 speeches. They renew your hope in society (our society is degenerate rn, but people are what make society so with healthy people comes healthy society), and jordan peterson pretty much tell you how to act in life lol. You could do what i do and start at the very first podcast recording he ever did and go through them chronologically, or just watch the ones that sound interesting. But its seriously like a salve to bullshit. A lot of it is about heroes journey, and as a woman desu that is SLIGHTLY different for me, but also not really.
also side note as a woman i can get sex whenever i want, but is it good sex?? no. do i respect those men? no. do i even care about endless sex? no. does it even increase my social status??? barely, if at all.
>>
>>31130961
To expand on this, my misogyny is rooted in resentment. I resent the fact that women have any power over me like this. First they entice me with their sexy bodies everywhere all the time which is distracting and frustrating in itself but then I find out 99.99% of them will never ever fuck me unless I'm a good boy and/or have money and/or am funny etc etc and given that I'm none of that I just wanna punch their nasty little faces for making me feel this way and forcing me to dance to their tune or suffer. I hate this world so much.
>>
>>31130961
dont you find that a fucking exhausting waste of time? you know the problem and you know the answer. I personally dont care whether you get laid or not, you and the rest of this site and simply just screwing yourselves over.
and no, im still supremely racist. that comes with the territory of being right wing. regular run of the mill /pol/ racist. Which i outlined already. Dont know why you think i wouldnt be.
>>
>>31130974
You literally said hating a group is retarded. Be consistent. Exhausting? Yes, but I struggle to change.
>>31130966
Well thanks for the recommendations, I actually have been looking for Hitler speeches recently since I'm reading a biography on him. Do you have a discord? You seem surprisingly based and intelligent for a woman and I wanna get to know you more.
>>
>>31130972
>women have power over you
they dont. you dont have to stop wanting to get laid, but its really not something women are keeping from you for shits and giggles. sex isnt a physical thing that women are giving up. maybe she doesnt fucking want to. I dont want to fuck just any dude, especially when i know that dude is prioritizing my pussy over everything attached to it. so yeah if you want women to feel so sexually attracted to you they want to give up something valuable (women are aware that men want to fuck them, and theyre not vending machines for men's sexual validation just to go brag to all their friends about how they fucked this easy whore last night). Id rather just say no and not deal with it at all. but like trust me anon not every girl is going to play hardball. as long as youre not a burn victim and dont actively make other people around depressed or pissed off, its not that hard to find someone to have sex with. you may have to lower your standards, but then again, im not really expecting the hottest guy in the world to throw himself at my feet
>>
>>31130984
fine only because idk what to do at this point. 37timesinthechest is my discord but i want you to know this has been tiring and exhausting and irritating. I guess i didnt HAVE to drone on about it but fuck you for enabling me
>>
>>31130993
I sent you a friend request.
>>
>>31130993
Haven't been accepted yet, I'm the sonic one in case you're not sure.
>>
>>31131021
sorry anon i was busy going to the bathroom and getting verbally abused by my dad
>>
>>31119762
You have to learn to weasel out of mod bullshit. They are not paragons of justice, they are jannies. Grow a thicker skin, resist the urge to reply to retards. Sense the answer for when things are getting heated.
>>
>>31130651

>submissive and into bdsm
hot, I would love using you

>i like spotify indie, i like 2010s pop, popular bands like the killers or the strokes or the bravery, and a heck of a whole lot more.

is that the kind you play too what instruments?

>im not into long hair on guys but you do you

aww ok well I like it so I'm keeping it

im not the anon you been arguing with, i just got back, catching up on all the reading before bed. I think you're using oneitis wrong...ONE is a pretty big part of the word there, its like soulmate. and yeah i do sort of agree with the incels, especially on how women have it so much easier, what with you in convo with 30 different guys rn, but i dont hate all women, just sluts, i think there is still some rare good out there. i dont care much for casual meaningless hookups, i just ultimately would like a loving based wife to stand with together against the nwo and feel like we live in the old world. If I cant have that I'd rather be alone. Thanks for sharing your story tho its cool you're out there.
>>
>>31130857
Based in its own way. clearly you aren't OP. The internet was a fucking mistake. Gone are the lost old days of wild west type digital landscapes. We're in the fake and gay cyberpunk internet era now. Just a matter of time before it requires a mandatory real ID to use and everything is tracked "for your safety." Do you think AI is allowed to be used by the public for any reason in particular? They've had this tech for years. It doesn't explode overnight this way, they are giving a little bit at a time to show what it can do, and how quickly it can get out of control. Copyright? Oy vey! Slander? Oy vey! Pinning crimes on hapless patsies? Oy vey! Only the chosen tribe gets to do those things, goy! AI is too dangerous and so is the idea of internet anonymity. These "radical groups" can use the internet, it will be kuch safer if you check in with Shekelstein first. The regular internet will be revoked in your lifetime.
>>
>>31131038
Butting in: Why can’t we have some comical deets?
>>
>>31132136
Yep, just like Raiden warned us
>>
>>31132136
Cool
>>
>>31130037
No one admitted you are right though. You just cant read and translate like a schizo
>Leather armor was the really a real type of armor, despite the existence of a few rare pieces of unused tournament armor or as a small unimportant part of metal armor.
>Leather armor never existed even in weird niche situations like retarded tribal islanders or tournament art pieces! Leather is actually fake news!!
But go ahead and pretend you got a big win and D&D nerds are proven right to worship Gygax's alternate reality.
>>
>>31130397
>call people incompetent and unaware instead.
Wut? This will get you banned even faster...
>My views are twice as abrasive as yours and it usually takes me multiple days of engagement to hit that point.
No. Your views are just offensively stupid and obnoxious. My views are legitimate and not deranged with bigotty and hate. That's why I strike at their heart so intensely.

For a great example, Liberals dont hate Trump loving conservatives or Literal Nazi's anywhere near as much as they hate anyone who Out-Lefts them. NO ONE will get censored faster and harder by twitter liberals larping as commies than a REAL communist from Latina America or China.
Liberals, who love cancel culture, are actually extremely similar to conservatives and actually dont mind Nazi's. I mean they're full throated endorsing an entire Nazi country in Ukraine right now AND fully endorsing the new Nazi-identical racial supremacists in Israel. They love Nazi's and Genocide.

in a MMORPG, here is the difference

>GRRR THE JEWS OWN EVERYTHING AND BLACK LIVES MATTERS TERRORIST COMMIES SHOULD BE LYNCHED!!! GRRR!!!
Liberals HAVE to virtue signal theyre righteous and ban you, but they actually believe all this deep down too. It's all pretend virtue. They hate black ppl, they hate real jews and love atheist zionists, and they fear commies MORE than you ever will.
>This MMORPG looks like Minecraft, which means children will flood in who expect Minecraft. They will cry Bait & Switch immediately and the community of p1999 players will be incredibly brutally toxic to them.
This is full of absolute truths that strike at the core of their reality. They want so desperately for their MMORPG to become exactly as they fantasize it in their minds. My comment states an irrevocable truth that plants a deel seed of knowledge that they bury immediately under rage, but can feel with every hour passing as it grows out of the dirt and leeches into every neural pathway of their mind.
>>
>>31130411
>Are you honestly trying to convince or correct these people?
Nope. I expect them tk just rage immediately and destroy all faith I might have in human intellect and emotional resilience.
>Do you get personally offended by their failure to learn?
No. Like I said, I get banned or hatemobbed so fast in 1-4 messages, I dont even have time to feel anything or do anything. My opinions just trigger them at such a deep level, it doesnt matter what I do or say or feel.
>>
>>31130434
>Tell them they're all retards and let them seethe, post screenshots of their shit on Steam reviews and whatever relevant X hashtag saying the community is toxic, then show them your review.
>If they want to be retards they can be retards in the spotlight
I would LOVE to do this if I could. Their response truly was insane and mine so un-controversial.

How do I do this though? I dont know where to post these screenshots or how to format it. Anytime I ever post on a subreddit even if everyone posts the same thing every day, a mod will remove me or an automod will be like
>YOU HAVENT POSTED HERE WITH A 40 YEAR OLD ACCOUNT. AUTO REMOVED!
>AUTO REMOVED: OFF TOPIC
>AUTO REMOVED: TRYING TO START ARGUMENTS
>It doesn't matter who or what you are. If people are being aggressive with an L take you get them to double down and make their shit public
I would absolutely love exposing these
Pieces of shit.

I even have a D&D streamer who admits to bullying his own patron on air, and all the comments, and him bullying AGAIN the guy after his heartfelt plea.

This is in a community that is insanely protective and "inclusive". He should be canceled for it. If people knew about it, he would. But I don't know how to expose him despite him having it all admitted ON HIS OWN CHANNEL.
>>
>>31130460
>And no, their shit is NOT the norm. It seems like you're specifically seeking banhappy retards to engage with.
It is the norm now though.

Everywhere is like this.

5e D&D is the worst. People are fucking insane freaks in that community.

Gamedev is actually pretty right wing in most places, but also communities of nothing but failures and newbies using Unity. So that doesn't matter. Godot users are more proficient and intelligent, but they are a shit ton more like the 5e fake commie hyper woke crowd.
>>
>>31130474
>Idk, that isn't anywhere that common with me. Maybe algorithm knows what I want or something
I am not a right wing conservative or christian fundie, so I dont watch those people or join those communities. I try, because theyre more likely to not ban other opinion, but they are so low IQ or repulsive I just dont want to join. Plus I dont want to ever argue politics. I am mostly just a gamer. Those people bring politics into EVERYTHING just like the obnoxious woke liberals bring their woke politics into everything. In fact if theyre American there is a 75% chance they cant help but bring their rancid politics (either american side) into every fucking topic.
>>
>>31130481
>OP has 0 self respect, he just AGREES with everything looking for approval
Literally the opposite. I disagree with everyone and the moment I share a single opinion, it triggers them so hard I'm IMMEDIATELY out. You have reading comp problems.
>>
>>31130549
>Unironically, how? Short of immediately shouting slurs and telling people to kill themselves it's hard to get banned from pretty much anywhere
Ah here we are. The absolute normie status quo lukewarm default opinion guy who naturally agrees with all the NPC's and thus is perplexed how anyone ever gets shown disrespect or gets tossed out for their opinions.

Sorry but you clearly lack the intellect to ever diverge from whatever tribalistic american group you surround yourself with. My guess would be you only seek out people you already agree with and would never even approach any group not incredibly politically charged in your favor.
>>
>>31130563
>But if you're me you'll find what values are important to the community and shine a massive spotlight on how they fail to embody and uphold their own values.
>For example, the incels on this board value fairness and happiness but they insist on treating themselves unfairly and making themselves unhappy. In this, they are the system they cry about. You can usually show that by telling them basic bitch self-love stuff and rubbing their nose in it when they disagree, showing how they're trying to be miserable.
>Different communities have different values, but you should engage with those values. Not be passive.
>>You don't automatically deserve respect just for being new
>You do. You also deserve an equal amount of contempt. See which plate the newbie eats from.
>>Nobody cares about what you have to say.
>Correct, but they make exceptions for the shit they're insecure about.
FUCKING BAAAAAAAAASED
>>
>>31130580
>What objective measurements? 5e sucks, but describing in terms of "objective measurements" rather than its qualitative design flaws, without stating said measurements reads like pseud posting to me
Yikes this is peak pseud posting. Hope it is just a troll or a test.
>>
>>31130671
>If you are over 30 and hang out in these spaces, your life is a dumpster fire. You should have a career of some kind, family, other things to attend to than begging for attention online by agreeing with internet strangers
Hate to break it to you losers, but if you touched grass ever then you'd know almost everyone IRL also has a dumpster fire life. The craziest shit happens IRL. Online is tame by comparison.
>>
>>31130712
Okay whatever anon said that a female entering chat ruins everything and went on a rant about male-only environments being completely different?

Yea. This proves you right.

Half my fucking thread is some obnoxious girl endlessly writing about her ex gboyfriend everytime multiple simps respond to her. Clearly all attention seeking IN MY THREAD ABOUT ONLINE CENSORSHIP.

FUCK. OFF. Make your own thread you attention whore and all you simps are fucking PATHETIC. All yall are derailing for attention. Pathetic.
>>
>>31131069
Nah I expected to get banned the MOMENT I replied "Actually...leather armor isnt..."
So when the mod messaged me, I knew what it meant. No way I am letting them ban me silently a week later for using the wrong pronoun or starting a second slight disagreement he wasnt on the side of.
I refuse to walk on eggshells for these losers.
>>
Holy shit this attention seeking nazi whore and her simps literally drone on for half the fucking thread. Jfc...
>>
>>31131951
I've been wanting to play piano my whole life but if i get a keyboard without my parents being aware of it or on board theyll throw a fit so i would have to buy one in like secret and keep it out of the way. they did get me piano lessons when i was a kid, but all we had was this keyboard from the 80s without weighted keys or a all 88 keys that they put on the floor and expected me to become mozart with. sooo.... that didnt work lol.

>you with a convo with 30 guys
yeah but a lot of dudes stop responding after a bit, and with how guys swipe right on everyone on dating apps, its more "they saw my profile" rather than "this dude actually liked me"
but yeah anon a lot of people like me are out there. the problem is that people only see other people who are posting online. Theyre not seeing the women who are out there minding their own day to day business because theyre not posting so you dont see them. Its like a confirmation bias, but most incels are just too stupid to realize that
>>
>>31132300
i am hilarious
>>
>>31133766
youre just jealous becuase nobody is giving you attention lol. i dont even need to cry for attention, i get it regardless.
its called a conversation loser, maybe try having one once in a while
>>
>>31134379
do you put all your beliefs blatantly on your profile to get these guys or do you leave it out and and ease into that through your messages as you get to know them? I've never used a dating app I don't really even know how they work and all I've seen is the memes on it. I probably had that same casio lol
>>
>>31134394
No idea what this incomprehensible drivel even means. You're incoherent. I am fine with this thread dying and my thread's history being erased forever and no one ever seeing me again. Just as long as it dies bc anons are done with it.

You however are an attention whore who is so insecure about being called out that you have to convince yourself that anyone who calls you out must just be jealous of you or some incoherent rationalization. I really couldn't even grasp what mental illness is on display here. Besides attention seeking whore and her pathetic simps not understanding the most basic social norms such as this isnt a thread for you to whore attention in. It's my thread about censorship and online sociization, which needs to be allowed to die when everyone is finished with the topic. Moron.
>>
>>31136530
Sorry bro, I was the simp who kept her blabbering. I came after my convo with her and now I am done with the whore. Carry on.
>>
>>31136537
Np Brother. I understand the need. It's a lonely world out there for most men. I wasn't really attacking you. I get it. I was just trying to shoo away the dirty prostitutes with a broom. Cant let them ruin the community playground.
>>
>>31136537
this is why neither of you are getting laid lol. also damn op i liked you but nevermind. we had the same problem but at least im not a dick. its a fucking 4chan thread, and women do have components of their life that extend past "attention" even though thats all you guys seem to think of when you see "women"
>>
>>31136537
also bitch you have been talking my ear off in the DMs and im literally pushing off my dating app dudes to keep up, dont call me a fucking whore
know how i know this is all a load of malarkey? If this was a woman complaining about the same shit you'd be called the biggest attention whores yourselves. incels are the biggest whiners. ive been informed theyll never learn, but alas
>>
>>31119711
It seems you are in the wrong servers
Join the shortcut v3 discord server
I wanna see if they ban you
>>
anyway i was mistaken, the simp and the discord guy werent the same, but the "simp" did nothing wrong lol. note how the person actually asking questions to the girl and showing an interest in her life was the one having a successful interaction with a woman, while the others were bitching about their man space and that he was a simp but yet "had no bitches". Just something to note, fellas
>>
>>31134383
The jury’s out.
>>
>>31133724
Yeah, nah, you rambled about how it happens when you agree and everyone just wants you to shut your stupid mouth. Nobody cares about you or your stupid opinions, shut your trap and lurk or fuck off. This should be the rule everywhere.
>>
>>31133781
>goes on 4chan to complain about "these losers" after he got btfo and was banned for being a bitch
kek, can't make this shit up!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.