[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: photo.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
How do you know if you're ugly?
How do you accept that you're ugly?
>>
>>31119783
Numerology
>>
>>31119783
i didn't read the whole thread but iunno if anybody mentioned numerology
>>
>>31119783
Posf face and ill tell you
>>
>>31119783

I'm ugly because I get approached by older men and they are not intimidated by me at all. They cum inside me and leave and get mad when I don't respond to their texts because they need their cumdump immediately.

No man acts like that to a hot person.

I accept it because I get to be the sidepiece for a lot of hot and rich guys who use me as practice/rebound.
>>
>>31119814
This seems unlikely. Is this gay hookups?
All men aren't going to perceive you the same. Older men like younger people. But the word on the street is that they are more willing to hit on people than younger men, who are much more gun-shy.
>>
If you're attracted to ugly women you are ugly.
>>
>>31119783
>How do you know if you're ugly?
People will tell you, and it gets pretty brutal
>How do you accept that you're ugly?
I don't know
>>
>>31119783
Easy. Just download any dating app. If a lot of women match with you and message you first, you aren't ugly. If they don't, you are.
That's the hard part and I honestly don't know.
>>
>>31119783
are you employed as a model? no? then you're ugly.
beats me, I'm a model.
>>
>>31119783

Hot guy here. Here's how to know if you are hot or ugly. Count how many Yeses you have and that is your rating between 1-10

1. Are people unbelievably cruel and unfair to you?
2. Do people say something when you don't respond?
3. Have you had a stalker?
4. Has any stranger asked to take a picture of you?
5. Do you get catcalls (by both men or women)?
6. Do you feel like you intimidate people?
7. Have you been hit on at a random place like grocery store, gym, etc.?
8. Have people offered you money for sex?
9. Do people text you good morning?
10. Do you love thrift shopping for clothes? (Ugly people can't wear thrifted clothes)
>>
>>31119783
If have to ask then you're ugly
>>
>>31120083
All of these are a No so I guess I am
>>
File: 1672809188385498.jpg (90 KB, 824x983)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>31120083
Shit all of this are a no for me too. On the bright side, I had a girl openly flirt with me at work. Guess I'm just a bit ugly. (Yes, I'm coping extra hard right now)
>>
I personally think I'm attractive, girls smile at me and have conversations if i walk up and talk to them, my small handful of past gfs have said i was hot but they're liars, and https://attractivenesstest.com gives me pretty high rating but i dunno if i can trust it. I don't know if I want to know for sure from online people though, because right now im riding with the confidence of knowing im somewhat attractive
>>
>>31119948
It's not your "true self", in the mirror image you will simply notice some things you don't see normally, and illustrators do the same.
>>
>>31120083
>1. Are people unbelievably cruel and unfair to you?
No. They are generally very nice and friendly. Occasionally i meet someone who is arrogant or unfriendly to me, but such a person wouldn't qualify as hot or handsome or something.
>2. Do people say something when you don't respond?
I dont understand this question.
>3. Have you had a stalker?
Eh...somewhat...when i was a teenage boy, there were some girls obsessed with me. One girl even scratched my name into her arm.
>4. Has any stranger asked to take a picture of you?
Nope.
>5. Do you get catcalls (by both men or women)?
Nope. But i do get looks. One woman bit her lips while miring my bicep (i do lift).
>6. Do you feel like you intimidate people?
YES. Absolutely. And i hate that. I am a nice guy.
>7. Have you been hit on at a random place like grocery store, gym, etc.?
Yes.
>8. Have people offered you money for sex?
No.
>9. Do people text you good morning?
Some did in the past.
>10. Do you love thrift shopping for clothes? (Ugly people can't wear thrifted clothes)
Nah.

So?
>>
>>31120083
these questions are retarded
>>
>>31120293
>t. ugly
>>
>>31119783
What great irony it is that so many incels are convinced that they’re just too ugly to get women when 80% of the time it a a personal hygiene issue.

Did SpongeBob predict incels?
>>
>>31120315
I didn't know that every hot person buys used clothes or is regularly asked by people on the street for a photo, you're just a brainlet
>>
>>31120403
>every hot person buys used clothes
Yeah that one is a bit of a stretch admittedly.
>or is regularly asked by people on the street for a photo
This one is 100% real though. You probably just don't know because you aren't good looking.
The best test is till this one though >>31119893
>>
>>31120282
>Occasionally i meet someone who is arrogant or unfriendly to me, but such a person wouldn't qualify as hot or handsome or something

Arrogant is more of a personality trait so it doesn't count. I'm talking about people who send you anonymous hatemail or are disproportiately mean to you. Especially if they call you ugly or make fun or something about your appearance. People don't do that to ugly people because it would be a low hanging fruit. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten creepy, sociopathic, cruel hatemail from random people. I'm a very nice person. I'm not an influencer or anything either.

>I don't understand this question
If you were talking to someone and you stopped responding, would they notice and say something? If so, you are hot. If not, ugly.

>when i was a teenage boy
Doesn't really count because it's about what you look like right now. I'm guessing it's a no then.

>One woman bit her lips while miring my bicep
Women like "ugly hot" guys. That's why being hot isn't the end all be all. Women like guys who kinda look a little ugly but look like they can protect them. They also want to be the pretty one in the relationship and don't want to be humiliated by being mogged by her bf who will probably cheat on her.

>YES. Absolutely
That's good because women like guys who are intimidating

>Some did in the past
Ok but how about now lol

So far 2/10 until you answer the other questions.
>>
>>31120445
>This one is 100% real though.
It's not.
>>
>>31120465
>>31120315
>>
>>31120403

What I meant is that hot people can pull of anything, like thrifted clothes. Ugly people just look homeless in it.
>>
>>31120469
How many people approached you for a photo today?
>>
>>31120486

It's not that, it's if any random photographer has asked for your photo because you look like a model.
>>
>>31120382

Exactly. Incels are usually revolting people both hygenically and personality-wise but they would rather blame women and society than take accountability.
>>
>>31120449
you are definitely a faggot if you care so much about looks as a man...
there are more important things to care about than looks for a man..women don't care about your daily routine, skin care or fasion sense...they care about your status and resources.
unless you want to work as a gigolo or homosexual hooker
>>
File: 1692000723070459.png (791 KB, 798x770)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>>31120603
>pretends to be super good looking
>gets told he isn't
>"W-well I-I don't c-care and y-you are g-gay, ok???"
>>
>>31120449
how long does it take you to get ready for the day in the morning?
>>
>>31120611
>pretends to be super good looking

where did i pretend that? anyway, hot guys are naturally hot, they don't need to spend 45 minutes in the bath every day to look hot...

oh, and i know i am handsome. at least 7/10..i don't need some wannabe faggot to tell me i am, because i know :)
>>
>>31120603
I am a faggot yes.
And I never said caring about skincare or fashion. I'm saying hot people can wear thrift clothes without looking like a bum, because their hotness trumps whatever they are wearing. Also being hot is separate from being attractive to women. Just because you are hot doesn't mean a women is turned on by you. It means you are physically attractive. Women like guys who are slightly ugly and can protect them.

>>31120617
I just roll out of bed and wash my face.
>>
>>31120083
I don't believe that you're hot you probably just convinced yourself that you are because you go thrift shopping or whatever
>have people offered you money for sex?
That's illegal in like most of the world
>>
>>31120646
>I don't believe that you're hot you probably just convinced yourself that you are because you go thrift shopping or whatever

That's not what I said. I said hot people still look hot with thrifted clothes. Ugly people look worse and need to buy new clothes to enhance their appearance.

>That's illegal in like most of the world
Do you see the logical error you just made? Are you aware people do illegal stuff regardless that's it illegal?
>>
>>31120676
You asked "has anyone offered you money for sex" but it's an unlikely situation for most people to get in regardless of how attractive they are. People are less likely to do things if they're going to get into legal trouble for it
>>
>>31120083
Odd list imo. I’m not a hot guy (fairly ugly) but one of my best friends is 10/10. Here are some things I’ve seen
> 1. Do people give you free shit?
For example, I saw this friend get a a whole pizza unprompted. For years he would tell me about getting this or that for free and I didn’t believe him (he lies fairly frequently) until I saw this. Speaking of lying, that leads me to
> 2. People generally forgive you for your slights.
This friend gave little white lies fairly often the friend group laughed off. Some, however, began to cut him out as his behaviors escalated. I have not cut him out.
Can’t think of anything else. But these are a couple good indications you are attractive I think
>>
>>31120806
>> 1. Do people give you free shit?
Lol...this happens to me too from time to time and it always makes me wonder...Food, joints, drugs...

>> 2. People generally forgive you for your slights.
This too. Never thought about myself being hot or attractive but i guess i should rethink it. Maybe even take advantage of it.
>>
>>31121011
Oh another one is if people, men and women, post you on social media often. Like on stories and shit
>>
>>31119783
This is not a valuable way to think about this. Think about the changeable parts of this, what look do you want to cultivate and what life. That's where your energy should go. It will make you hotter even if you have some immutable ugly features
>>
>>31119814
Aren't you afraid of getting hiv?
>>
what does attractivenesstest.com give you OP?
>>
>>31123285
not op, but it gave me 6/10 :/
>>
>>31123479
but pinkmirror gave me 8.4/10
>>
OP here
>>31123479
>>31123541
Havent tried this one yet
>>
>>31120083
Nice, I got 8!
>>
>>31120382
dead ass!
>>
>>31120445
yeah, I didn't get that one or the first one. So cuz people are not mean to me, and I don't buy used clothes, I am only an 8 out of 10, lol.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.