[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why moids love badgirls?
>>
>>31121460
abusive parents and / or fucked up childhood
>>
Because crazy girls fuck and normal girls are frigid.
>>
Because you can't tell they are BPD from the start. Girls with BPD prey off of generally the nice guy. The girls get attached extremely quickly and show a lot of affection and put out sex just as quickly. This makes the nice guy fall for her. The batshit crazyness starts a few months in. First you'll think they are just mood swings or whatever but they escalate from there. Next thing you know she is threatening to kill herself because you didn't respond to her text within the 5 minute timeframe.
>>
>>31121704
Not really. BPDemons are attracted most intensely to antisocial men ( ASPD/NPD), even more than normal roasties. They abuse the fuck out of kind, sensitive men
>>
>>31121704
>Not really.
What you said is exactly what I said. What, exactly, did you think I meant by "nice guy"?
>>
>>31121460
3 words
Better in bed
/Thread
>>
>>31121809
3 words
S
T
D
>>
>>31121460
Why do femoids love psychopaths? Same thing. Some dark animallike charm
>>
>>31121820
If everyone who fucks a lot has STDs then normal women also have STDs from fucking the same Chads who also fuck BPD girls.
>>
>>31121844
The problem with BPD chicks in particular is their lack of self control and impulsivity. They are more likely to not use protection
>>
is everyone in this thread retarded? not even the guys on /r9k/ have "online relations" with these women... They have several threads ripping on "BPDemons" at a time usually.
>>
>>31121460
They genuinely like me. For some time.
>>
File: 1713483904903316.jpg (218 KB, 1080x1350)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>31121460
>Why moids love badgirls?
I've never been with one since I find irreverent behavior from women repulsive. Society emasculates men right now, so I wouldn't be surprised the average man hovers around abusive women.
>>
>>31121854
Generally people aren't aware what they are getting themselves into until it's too late. Then they have war stories to tell online.
>>
>>31121850
Maybe, but women in general really don't give a fuck if they're turned on, BPD or not. I've fucked 'decent women' raw.
>>
>>31121460
we just get whatever pussy we can, we don't have many choices
>>
>>31121733
has happened to me so many times
>>
>>31121460
Because they are tortured souls in need of help, and when you offer it they cherish it. Its all a nice guy trap, weather you have pure intentions or not, they might even actually love you. Once they start falling apart its all the more heartbreaking realising you cant pull them back together. And lord have mercy if you get stuck and or have a family with one.
> Saviour complex hurts like a bitch
>>
>>31121460
Their high energy fun is contagious and ofc the best sex you'll ever have.

But a lot of emotionally immature men who get too attached can't handle the mood swings.
>>
Because they love harder, and I never really had much familial love growing up. I crave love, as much as I can get.
>>
99% of the women you dumb bitches label as BPD are not, and have no genuine signs that could even be confused for BPD.

Stop turning mental health diagnoses into memes.
>>
>>31121704
Jesus christ, the accuracy of this is unreal
>>
File: 1713350856458855.jpg (3.23 MB, 2000x1300)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB JPG
Just thought I'd share my own experience with this. It's just so accurate

I dated a BPD girl for 2 years, lived with her for one of those years.

Literally all the stereotypes were true, even the ones listed here in this thread unfortunately. She was this gorgeous dark haired smokeshow with tattoos, piercings, gauges.
We met and she got extremely attached quickly, but to be fair, so did I because I was horny and she was really hot. We went on 3 dates in the same week, and we fucked on the 3rd date. One thing is for sure, the sex with her was always amazing, some of the best freakiest sex I ever had was with her. She let me piss in her mouth once, as an example, it was hot. To piggyback on what >>31121850
said, the very first night we fucked, I ran out of condoms and she insisted it'd be okay to fuck her raw, (which I did, I was/am a horny dumbass).

Anyway, a couple of months go by, during this time, she is heavily love bombing me. I now realize this was a red flag, but I was too horny to care at the time. She even flat out told me jokingly once, "I'm like unhealthily obsessed with you", the irony. We were both unhealthily into each other, but nevertheless we dated.

Then, about one year into the relationship, WHAM, her full psycho comes out one night, and nothing was quite the same after that night.

Anybody interested in me continuing?
>>
>>31121460
We don't they're just easy as fuck
>>
i am bpd man
>>
i am black
>>
>>31126678
elaborate on
>full psycho comes out
>>
>>31121460
there are nothing but BPD hate threads on 4chan you dishonest whore
never seen a single abusechad hate thread hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
You give a woman with BPD everything they need and they will be loyal to you forever
>>
>>31121704
Men can be bpd and/or bipolar
>>
>>31124656
lust and obsession =/= love
tough lesson for young anons but you'll learn
>>
>>31121460
I don't.
They say love and hate are similar emotions, but in my case they're wrong.
I avoid humans in general because of BPD women mainly.
>>
>>31121460
I had a BPD gf when I was 31. Despite knowing that she had BPD and despite reading all the horror stories, I still got into a relationship with her. Why? It wasn’t because of her looks or anything of the kind. In thirty-one miserable years she was the ONLY woman who ever gave me a chance. I’m tall, relatively good looking but because I’m slightly autistic, women would treat me like the fucking plague. Anyway, the relationship only lasted for a few weeks (she had to move). No one was ever so nice to me in all my life. I miss you Emily :(
>>
>>31121460
Not really. Some men (incels) are just so starved they'll go for anything. Personally insanity of any type is extremely off-putting. What if it's genetic? Even if it isn't, an insane parent is probably going to destroy her/his kids mentally.
>>
File: 8o0sh0.jpg (74 KB, 500x548)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>31121460
My guess is that, aside from the sex, they love freely, powerfully, and quickly.

Compared to the ocean of women who are understandably guarded and cautious when expressing interest, affection, and desire, it genuinely creates the impression of "WOW! This girl really cares about me! She must be something special."

Fortunately for me, I am exceedingly cautious and wary of crazy because I am desperate to stick my dick in crazy. (When a desire is compulsive, the wise man pulls back rather racing forward)
Also, my BPD girl was a wonderful mix of BPD, autistic, intelligent, and wise. So she just outright said she was BPD and obsessed with me and drives people away by being a horrible person.
And I have never met such a gloriously self aware girl. She's literally what it says on the tin. She's fucking amazing.
A few times I had moments where I literally said to myself "Wtf? Her behavior makes no sense! Why is she acting like such a crazy bitch? ...oh... that's right, she's literally a crazy bitch. Gottdang, I love this bitch!" Then I proceeded calmly.

My therapist said that summing up someone with BPD is "I HATE YOU!!!...please don't leave me."
She said that is pretty accurate.
>>
>>31121460
They love the good parts but can't handle the bad parts because of low emotional intelligence
>>
This thread pinkpilled me
>>
>>31121460
They don’t. BPD women have sense for finding suckers that will put up with their bullshit. That’s why I’m trying to pump and dump them in honor for my fallen bros
>>
>>31129144
Yikes
>>
>>31121704
God damn this hits home. BPD manipulation is real shit man. You'll think you finally met somebody who likes a lot of the shit you do then they slowly start to change and take you down.
>>
>>31121704
This, also why I avoid all women and when they ask me out I say "no". Maybe in a different life or in a different time, but not now. I'd rather keep my peace and die alone.
>>
>>31127244
NTA but as far as my experience went with this, we had just moved to a new city together and I had just watched a close family member die from cancer. Shit fucked me up and I told her I needed space. What does she do? Cheats on me and says it's my fault because I was distant. When I actually got her to admit what she did, she started self-harming right in front of me and physically prevented me from leaving the apartment we lived in. I gave her a second chance like a retard and she took it as a sign to treat me like absolute shit, getting angry with me over dumbass shit like asking her which side of the street she wanted to cross to, telling me I couldn't address my cat as "little girl" because she wanted us to be in a daddy/little girl relationship and that made her feel like I was being sexual toward my cat, going absolutely fucking insane about Covid and how I was going to kill her by hanging out with friends and family... That's just the tip of the iceberg. I was finally able to convince her to move back around our families and after her pulling shit like walking up to me with her fists clenched, ready to start fighting me because I was waiting for our dog to finish taking a shit instead of walking back to our house with her, being followed by her and her mom to my job because I was picking up my Christmas bonus before I went home after a trip (she was sure that I was going to see somebody behind her back), and finally having her go into a full breakdown over me laying in bed and relaxing with the radio on because "It makes me feel like you don't love me!!!!!!!", I packed as much as I could and just left. Ended up waiting for her to leave the house and rushed back over to grab as much as I possibly could before she got back and she finally figured out I wasn't going back. I had to have a friend with me when I went back for the rest of my shit and thankfully I did because she clearly wanted to assault me.
>>
>>31121460
crazy girl = crazy sex
>>
>>31121460
I don't, I really don't. The problem is more stable women are always older and used up or they're single moms which are all dealbreakers.
>>
>>31130153
>crazy girl = crazy sex
this.
>>
bpd
>>
>>31121733
WHERE do I find these women
PLEASE
>>
>>31121494
Sad how that works
>>
>>31121460
Girls with bpd tends to have surges of affection which guys like
>>
>>31132329
they are found in the HR department of any corporate environment. don't look for them in your own company, obviously.
>>
I only really liked one girl and by all metrics she was just a nice girl so I don't know that feel
>>
>>31121460
We don't. They're just there.
>>
im bipolar n and girl and it isnt sexy or disgusting or anything its a serious life ruining illness that you can't control
>>
>>31133541
bpd is borderline personality disorder, not bipolar

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.