[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 171398046351.jpg (46 KB, 736x735)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Why can't I ever seem to control my flow? I count myself lucky if I don't get any on my sheets. I ruined my favourite bedsheet because I leaked on it and I want to kill myself. If it don't get on the sheets I still get it in my pyjamas. I only use pads. I don't use tampons or cups. I started very late in to my teens so I don't know. Mother considers this stuff disgusting so she never helped either. I honestly want to just take out the stuff and never worry about it. I can't imagine myself having a baby ever
>>
>>31121551
Imagine the fucking smell.
>>
>>31121551
bait or how old are you?
>>
>>31121574
Baiting fucking who? I'm 20. Started at 17
>>
>>31121551
Why do you only put on a pad after the bleeding has already started
>>
>>31121664
Noo I do it before
>>
>>31121674
Then the pads aren't thick or wide enough?
>>
>>31121551
they make shit for heavy flow holes broseph, just use diapers if it's that big of an issue.
>>
>>31121682
I don't know. Where I live there are 2 types: regular and wide. I tried wide but it doesn't fit in my underwear so I threw the packet away
>>
>>31121696
I think with the wide kind the 'wings' go kinda around it
Anyway
Just Add More Pad and maybe replace them more often
You can order them online if your town only has two types in the shop
>>31121694
... or this.
Just find a solution that works even if it isn't elegant then move from there
>>
>>31121551
You can't control the flow. You could order some menstruation underwear and put a pad inside of it as well. So you're double protected. Track your period with an app (I use Clue) so you know the day or two before and put it on at night.
>>
>>31121694
Diapers? So infantilizing. That is not going to happen

>>31121711
I don't think the problem is that it's getting too much on it. I think it's that it doesn't get caught? I dunno how to explain it

>>31121712
Also I can't order online because I don't have a credit card
>>
>>31121732
Your mom is a major weirdo for not helping you and acting like periods are disgusting and you're acting like a weirdo too. It's a normal bodily function.
>>
>>31121747
I'm weird sorry>>31121747
>>
>>31121732
You can order online with debit in a few ways, like by buying Amazon gift cards.
If it doesn't get caught, figure out how to use the wide pads. There should be instruction vids on this on youtube in waaaay too much detail.
Also >>31121712
>>
>>31121754
Buy some diapers blood butt.
>>
Are you trans?
How do you not have it figured out after two periods?
>>
>>31122168
>trans
>period
are you retarded?
>>
>>31122285
They never had a period, hence they don't know how it works
>>
>>31121551
Use tampons and pads at night
>>
>>31122395
>They never had a period
So they've never been in this situation? lol
>>
>>31121551
Tampons for me suck, they give me stomach cramping. I use two overnight pads and lay a towel down. You also must learn the usefulness of "period underwear". Wear your least favorite underwear when you're on your period and do above. If the bleeding is very heavy, please see a gyno because you may have ovarian cysts that doctors can blast away.
>>
>>31121598
Wtf, 17? Were you malnourished or something?

Anyways, the solution is basically just to wear bigger pads. Buy underwear that they fit in but are still tight enough to not let it slide around. You'll occasionally still leak; it's inevitable, but it's far less likely with proper nighttime pads. I also just use black sheets now.
>>
I stick the pad between my buttcheecks for sleep, keeps the blood from escaping through your buttcrack, I also figured that always pads are terrible at actual absorbtions and are slippery so do not use them. The fit of your panties also matters.
>>
File: this thread again.jpg (56 KB, 619x312)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>31121711
>>31121732
>>
File: 1693541625962885.jpg (38 KB, 615x675)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>31121551
Girlie here. lol jk. It's not real clear to me whether you're asking a question about yourself or about its impact on those around you.

1. If this is an actual "real problem for you" type issue, you're prob using the wrong tampons or pads or whatever you are using or not using, or maybe you're not using them right. Try to find some youtube videos and check that box. I scanned through a bunch of the answers already and they seem to be saying stuff along those lines so maybe try some of those suggestions, get the one with the wings, wear 2 pairs of black panties, whatever etc.

2. If this is not an actual issue, this is something that you're embarrassed about your bf or a future bf finding out about, but know or don't know if you could probably handle better, this is much easier. I can tell you straight up it's actually not a big deal. My exgf bled period blood all over my brand new bed, soaked through the egyptian cotton sheets, talking deep in the mattress type of bleeding. Can't clean it out type maroon permanent marks in that shit looks like I stabbed a bitch in this thing. She was in tears but to me at the time but I didn't care about it. Even now years after our breakup I still don't care. Yes it's a little gross but straight up we know ladies do this and it's not really something that bothers us in a gf-level relationship. It's like getting a cut on your hand, that sucks but we can put a bandaid on it. Get a mattress protector or get a new bed every few years, wow just like that problem solved.
>>
>>31125653
>suggestions 6 and 7
oh shit anon, you're right.
>>
>>31121551
Tighter underwear. Overnight pad with wings. And you're just going to have to get up every 6 hours if it's really that bad.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.