[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If you're smart enough to the point that you've seen through the lies and humiliations, and realized that every motivation the system dangles in front of you is a fraud, if you're tired of the game of civilization and don't care about consuming or reaping the "benefits" of compliance... That "people" deserve what they tolerate and have questioned whether "people" were ever people at all...

Then what's stopping you from minimizing your life, figure out how to build an alternative system of living off of a niche, and dunk on the normies with your plain existence?

Think you'll miss you car? The dates with the babes? The TV and every other distraction placed in front of you?

Or would you rather just take the jump and see?
>>
>>31122424
Genetics
>>
>>31122433
You need a good jaw to resell thrift store coats or sell drugs?

Please don't shit up the thread with your resentment.
>>
literally nobody is down
literally nobody
the world is full of worthless flakes paralyzed by their phones

if you think someone is down for some project mayhem shit it's just some homo who will listen to you so they can touch your butt
>>
>>31122462
Fuck everybody, I'm talking about freedom! Fuck the goyim! I can see! I get it!
>>
>>31122438
>sell drugs
Go choke on your handler's cock.
>>
>>31122476
Go meet a junkie and come back then. Or keep trying to save the weak, goy.
>>
>>31122438
>>31122424

Nothing, but this is a game you only get to play once until the final blaze of glory, so set it up to be truly glorious.
I think a lot of dudes are headed exactly in the Tyler Durden direction, particularly once everyone's boomer parents die off.
>>
>>31122462

You're dead wrong bro
>>
>>31122424
>thinks he sees through “da system”
>emulates Hollywood movie about punching

Shut the fuck uuuup
>>
>>31122462
>if you think someone is down for some project mayhem shit it's just some homo who will listen to you so they can touch your butt
kek
wanna come over and check out my project mayhem bro?
>>
>>31122424
i came one step closer to emulating him today

Was talking to a girl at work today , asked my weekend plans and just straight up owned I was going to a nerd convention. Normally in the past , I would always mask this shit , start telling lies but I not only admitted it - I explained exactly what I was hoping to do there.

We had a 1H convo, she was probably stalling for time and had zero interest, but I fricken OWNED it for once in my life - it felt weirdly liberating just being my authentic self
>>
>>31122424
>bro he just like me fr fr
Maybe don’t base your life around movie characters you autistic retard
>>
>>31122462
No it's just the ones who are down are all black and Latino. Whites are figuratively chained to their phones and pc's by their brains and dicks.
>>
>>31123443
Gr8 b8
>>
>>31123544
Why not, autistic retard?
>>
>>31122424
>Young men, what's stopping you from emulating him?
what's stopping you from emulating him
>>
>>31122424
For starters I'm a real person and not the delusional homosexual fantasy of a demented dweeb (reminder flight club is written by a gay man imagining he's the guy who he wishes would fuck him)
>>
>>31122424
I'm not a faggot.
I'm smarter than you and the writer of both the book and the movie.
My life isn't there for obsequious faggot-like exhibitionism for other people, I am going to do things I enjoy and avoid other people.
>>
>>31122462
"punk" is literally derived from prison faggot culture you ultrakike
>>
>>31123861
>>31123853
Fags
>>
>>31123880
Nah that's (genuinely) you.
>>
>>31123915
Projecting gay
>>
>>31123853
>>31123861
that's literally jew propaganda
the movie is a bluieprint on how to revolutionize a generation.
you don't start at project mayhem, but once you start you can certainly get there
however I have experience trying to do this during covid in portland, OR
literally everyone was a nihilistic pussy happy to consume the dole and do nothing
world is so gay
people i met years later woulda been hella down but we were livin good 20m outta town
>>
>>31122424
Wasn't he just a schizo fantasy? Seems like only a 13 year old idiot would think he's a good role model.
>>
>>31124223
This
>>
>>31124429
You are gay and probably Jewish.
>>
>>31124450
Why, because I saw the movie?
>>
>>31124486
No, not because of that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.