[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vlhlkgjfg.jpg (747 KB, 1458x1188)
747 KB
747 KB JPG
femanon here where can i earn money online without doing weird shit like of
>>
>>31124881
png stream -> vtuber
>>
>>31124883
>png stream -> vtuber
i have a shitty laptop that doesn't let me play big zoomer games like valorant or something like that maximum i can play is like something much older or pixel
>>
>>31124881
>where can i earn money online

Online gambling. Try draft kings, stake, fanduel etc.
>>
>>31124904
lol bold of you to think i have the money to keep up with a gambling addiction
>>
>>31124881
If you aren't willing to do anything weird then you have the same options as anyone else thus mentioning that you're female wasn't necessary. Look into "side hustles" on tik tok or youtube.
>>
>>31124881
Sex with Kagami
>>
>>31124881
money online = content.
What can you do with content?
Art?
Video?
Video Game content?
Writing?
Editing?
Coding?
Data analysis?
>>
>>31124881
What are you good at? Are you cute? Do you have good social skills?
>>
>>31125326
yes i've seen those but most require money to invest in it also i am not american
>>31126120
i can draw and play games write too but i am not fit to it because i have crippling anxiety and i cant just put my face to thousands of people
>>31126123
i am decent at drawing i guess but it's not where i can realistically draw anatomy, more like anime characters and small backgrounds and etc
it's for others people to judge if i am cute but i have been told i am beautiful
no my social skills are not good i dont have any friends
>>
On a job.
>>
>>31126309
yes but it's hard to get a job if you have unfinished education even if you're female
i've been on this website demoralized long enough by the meme where women have it easy they just need to exist it doesn't work like that but it may work in the west lol
>>
i'm not trying to sound bitter or anything but it looks like i do but i'm not
but it would be great for someone to give me tips on how to promote my art account. i think this is the solution here. i just don't know what kind of drawings are in high demand currently
>>
>>31126330
If you aren't farming simps then no, you don't have it easier. Becoming an e-girl is the only way to use your advantage on the internet. Or just do this >>31124883 if you want to stay anonymous. Then all your skills will be praised and have much more traction for free.
>>
>>31126369
how do you become an e-girl
what does farming simps mean
>>
>>31126318
the meme applies mostly to e-thots. No functioning company hiring women without qualifications, but in general yes women will have better opportunities especially if they are hot.
>>
>>31124907
once you've developed a gambling addiction you'll find the motivation to do weird shit like of
>>
wake the fuck up and go get a job
>>
>>31126305
> i can draw and play games write too
You don't sound very skilled. So you probably need to gain some experience before you'll be able to make money.
That means apprenticing yourself to someone who is skilled and good at making money.
You can do that by networking in the areas that interest you. example, make a game playthrough channel. Get experience with videos, editing, production. You don't have to show your face.
Same for drawings, there are art commission sites, go try it, check who wins the commissions, it won't be you at first.
>>
make asmr videos
>>
>>31126383
An e-girl is a female influencer who mainly targets terminally online men in one or more of the following categories:
Coomer, incel, gamer, weeb

Simps are people who donate lots of money for scraps of attention. Farming them is similar to farming animals - you treat it like a business, maintain and grow the farm and the benefits roll in.
Again, if you don't want to reveal your face like a typical e-girl (which is a good idea), there is a whole v-tuber industry dedicated to farming simps completely anonymously. Even men can do it with voice-changers but you might get found out. It even has its own board on 4chan.
>>
>>31124891
Become a Runescape streamer
>>
>>31126845
how exactly do you do networking? i do not understand the logic of it, maybe i'm stupid but i feel like what would be the point of befriending someone who's a lower status than you like financially
how does that work? you just befriend them and ask them for things? sorry i sound stupid
>>31126957
i do not have the microphone for it
also asmr videos that get high views are usually girls who show their cleavage lol
>>31127147
i get it now, but like how does one become one? what are the benefits of showing your face?
>>
>>31124881
Well, if you want to use your advantage of being a girl, you can make asmr girlfriend audios, like another anon here suggested; maybe join a discord marketplace and offer to do custom asmr vids.

Other than that, it's pretty dry out there if you want quick money and don't want to wait(like a YouTube channel)

Do you have any other skills except just drawing? And is the art actually good? If it is, you may be able to do commission art.
>>
>>31124891
>>31127191
This anon is right. Hard-core Ironman runescape png tuber sounds good. Just be good about actually talking to people since most rs streams are just chat interaction streams. That or some card game like hearthstone yugioh magic runeterra etc.
>>
>>31127203
Showing your face helps only if you're attractive. Even then, it often leads to a slippery slope that ends with you getting anally railed on OnlyFans or whatever.
To farm lonely men, get a cute anime png, stream male-interest games (not AAAslop but "niche" well-rated stuff), and talk a bunch so it's clear you're a girl.
And leech off of people by "networking".
>how exactly do you do networking?
Join servers or communities, ask for advice/help, meet more people through preselective filtering, and keep climbing. Don't waste too much time on "lower status" people (this doesn't mean money but rather skills/success in the things you're networking for), but make sure to show off how generously you give back on occasion. As an example, watch the movie "Parasite" and emulate the male lead and his sister.
BTW, this is advice on being successful and making money, not on being a good person.
>>
I'll pay you to be my gf
>>
>>31127245
Agreed with this anon. If you're cute you presumably sound cute, so you can use a vTuber avatar and then if you ever did a face reveal it'd only be a bonus
>>
>>31126489
Wagie ragie
>>
>>31124881
Do you want to make shit money? Go draw pictures or something.
Do you want to make real money? College degree and remote job.
>>
>>31127214
interesting, but i do not have the set up for it. i think asmrtists who have a high following can do this
>>31127223
i don't play runescape sadly. is it free to play? when i think of it i think it's subscription based game like wow
>>31127245
that's pretty dark lol but thank you anyway
>>31127361
uh really? how old are you? what is your contact
>>
>>31127442
Well, all the setup you need is a good mic and some down bad discorders(preferably the mods) and act as their girlfriend in mp3 format
>>
>>31127442
Yes Runescape has F2P, as well as a subscription
>>
>>31124881
have you thought about getting an actual job instead of being an e-whore?
>>
>>31127442
27. you got kik?
>>
>>31127442
I forgot to add, don't get involved with 4chan groomers like this >>31127579
Or discord groomers if you do the simp farming thing. Keep online and IRL tightly airgapped/firewalled.
>>
>>31128168
Yes (not op) I'm so scared of 4chan I don't even post camera pics on threads as some degenerate might snoop around and dox me with the exif data
>>
>>31128249
Metadata is stripped (it's why some people's picsget rotated). But it's best to airgap, no IRL related stuff as images. People can be pinpointed using minimal information in the right circumstances. Even voice if you're popular enough.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.