[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8182.png (233 KB, 562x450)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
why do all men who prefer women older than them have mommy issues, is a momma’s boy, or is just kinda soft? I just want a normal man who finds older women more attractive than younger women
>>
>>31125350
Finding older women more attractive than younger women is not normal, it is the exception and it's caused by other things that are not normal. However, by giving a man your youth and then growing old together you will be far more attractive to him than if you were to show up at an older age and try to take it from there. You're going to have to choose between normalcy and finding a man who likes older women without enjoying their youth first. Hope this helps!
>>
>>31125350
Cos. It's unnatural
Men who found older women attractive and mated with them, had no children. They got wiped out by evolution.
So all the men who exist now, have evolved to prefer younger women. The ones who don't, have something wrong with them. Maybe they're young and low value and can't get girls their own age, or some fetish like a mommy fetish. There will always be something.
>>
>>31125717
I am not sure that in the context of prehistoric evolution the term "old woman" is applicable at all, as mosdt women would die before ever reaching menopause and also were basically never not pregnant after their puberty.
Sexual preferences in general seem little to do with evolution because literally every culture on earth has some weird nonsensical fetishes.
>>
File: female-fertility.png (28 KB, 2400x1020)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>31125769
>mosdt women would die before ever reaching menopause
Nope.
First, low ages are related to childhood mortality rates, which we have mostly eliminated. Those who survived childhood, also tended to survive to old age.
Second, ability to conceive declines with time so it doesn't have to be zero to have an effect on male preferences. The men who mated with older women had fewer children. The result is the same. Men evolved to prefer young women.
In this case "old woman" is any woman over the age of 25.
>>
>>31125860
Dude women have menopause at 50 years of age on average, and 50 years us exactly how much peasants used to live premodern medicine. Have nothing to do with child mortality. Women used to be considered grandmas at 35 even though they could still bear children, simply because there was,so little time left of their lives.
> The men who mated with older women had fewer children.
This is not correlated because teen pregnancies have way higher chances of mother mortality(in nature) and miscarriages. If you mated with a 13 year old, her first child had a high chance of being her last and so you get no children after she dies at all. Not to mention that after around 10 children women start to face significant heart failure risks during delivery. Women who start having children younger do not get more children overall, in nature it is balanced off with the toll pregagncy has on a womans body. The older the women, the less risks she faces for herself in pregnancy.
>>
>>31125350
I like mommy type girls but only ones younger than me because anything over 25 is a disgusting worn out burlap sack skinned hag
>>
>>31125860
A fall from 86% percent to 52% is literally a difference of 1,5 ovulations/months. So getting pregnant on first or second inseminated ovulation vs second or third. How is that anyhow a significant difference in the longterm, considering human babies take a whole year to be finished afterwards?
>>
File: fetal-loss-rate.jpg (137 KB, 1280x1041)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>31127084
The chart is an average. Many women have poorer likelyhood of conceiving.
And... Getting pregnant is not carrying to term anon. As well as having more difficulty getting pregnant, there is much greater chance of miscarriage with increasing maternal age.
>>
>>31127050
Dude. Infant and child mortality rates dominate historical life expectancy statistics. When you take them out, they lived almost as long as we do.
And women were grandmothers at 35 because they started at 15.
>>
What age difference are you talking about? My lady is 6 years older than me and I just didn't think anything of it.
>>
File: 1664766343324701.png (216 KB, 758x644)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>31125350
It's not that I prefer them, they prefer me. So I go where I'm wanted.
>>
>>31127567
Exactly this.
>message 30+ yo woman "hey! hows it going?
>she responds
Vs.
>message >30 yo woman "hey! hows it going?
>no response

Nothing else to it.
>>
>>31127550
are you a late 20s dating a mid 30s ?

>>31127567
i quite suffer from dis too
>>
>>31127778
Yes, 29/35
>>
>>31125350
why would a normal man find older women more attractive than younger men? It goes against biology
>>
>>31125350
Older women have lower standards. Men take what is given to them.
>>
File: bikini.jpg (54 KB, 708x708)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>31125350
I only banged older women in my 20's. Now in my 40's I really only find younger women attractive. Hope that helps!
>>
>>31125350
Same reason some damaged younger women prefer ridiculously older men.
>>
>>31125350
Why don't you just marry a man your own age (or older)? Just because you wasted your youth doesn't make you entitled to take somebody elses.
>>
>>31125350
Think I'm pretty normal, except I like guys older than me by like 15-20 years
>>
>>31129431
That's normal. Younger guys don't know shit, don't own shit and have no idea what they want or where they want to be. In traditional society where fathers set up their daughters they would be absolutely retarded to pick a young man. 20 year old guys should stop thinking about fucking all the time and simping after thots and instead focus on building a good life so they've made something of themselves by their 30s and 40s. The idea that either men or women should be pursuing fleeting encounters or temporary relationships is just a waste of youth and potential.
>>
>>31127660
As i get closer to 30, older women have started to pay more attention to me, but i still get a lot of attention from younger women. I rarely got attention from women until i was 22/23. Most of the attention comes from the 16-24 range. When i was 22/23 it was like 13-20 lol.
>>
>>31125350
I don't know, I don't date women, I just date AI :3
>>
>>31129479
I think women are just more desperate, I've noticed a lot of women are starting to pay attention to me in my 30s after ignoring me in my 20s and I'm pissed about it. Mainly because I've become use to being alone and I want to be left alone, but these hoes are so desperate that they are now going out of their way to approach. So, I don't really go out anymore unless its to grab something or do something specific. Women have made the mere act of just hanging about outside or shopping almost intolerable.
>>
jokes on you guys. my mommy gf has pcos and retained most of her eggs. I'vei mpregnayed her twice already. Pcos women are more fertile in mid 30s to 40s, and hit menopause later in life. I'm starting a family with my mommy, and there's nothing you guys can do to stop me.
>>
>>31129518
Good for you Rasheeh,now if only it was true...
>>
>>31125350
It's definitely a minority of men that is like that, maybe you just attract the wrong type of men. Maybe your personality comes off as too dominant, putting off the men who are themselves dominant.
Then you might think and ask yourself why there are no real men who want to put up with you and you might even think that those men are too cowardly in general because they aren't approaching you. Could be the vibes you give them.
Just a hypothesis, I don't know you.
>>
>>31129517
For young zoomies in their early to mid 20s i tell them to work a food service job around girls, if they want sex/relationships. It's not hard to be a 20 something and date an 18-22 year old coworker.
>>
>>31129532
Also yeah the minority of men who like older women are generally looking for the dommy mommy type, seems to be a package deal type of thing.
Older-dominant
Younger-submissive
Which gives rise to the classical older male x young female pairing and its opposite
>>
>>31129532
I've never really been intimidated or afraid of women, more I'm afraid of how they can point, say a magic word, and my life is over. I've learned that not interacting with them is the safest bet and a lot of women are insanely annoying that its never worth building any sort of rep with them.
>>
>>31129552
Yeah that makes sense, I avoid interacting with them as well. I just ignore them categorically and stay in my lane, has worked for me.
Honestly idk if I'd approach a woman if she was exactly my type, at this point I just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>31129523
my life is so perfect sometimes it feels like a dream. I find myself wondering if its real myself. For my fellow momlovers, I recommend dating a woman a few years older than you with pcos. It's a gift and a curse for women, a curse when theyre young and a gift when theyre older. When my momwife got pregnant she started crying tears of joy, she wasnt sure if she could ever have kids. Now we know she'll be fertile for at least a decade.
>>
>>31125350
So your a future ABCD, huh?
Anti-Depressants
Boxed Wine
Cats
Dildos
>>
mommy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.