[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1681107522.png (678 KB, 1000x563)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
Why is there a stigma against white guys dating Asian girls?
I started dating this Asian girl a few months ago and people have gotten some weird reactions and comments like 'Can't you get any better?' It seems like Asian girls are seen as the last resort girlfriend for unsuccessful loser white guys. I feel like those fat, bald, middle-aged divorced white men dating 20-year-old Filipinos have kinda ruined the reputation for white-asian couples.

What's your experience with dating Asians?
>>
>>31126171
be honest, does she look like your pic related, or is she a SEA monkey flip or some version of a pan face that other asians would openly call ugly?
>>
>>31126171
My stigma is doing them anally, because they like it.
>>
>>31126171
1. People are racist but don't actually admit it
2. People get jealous that you are dating someone who is actually feminine, unlike feminist cows. This applies more if you date them in their country.
Yes, divorced men have ruined the reputation of people dating Asians, but that's mainly due to their age gap.
>>
Speaking as an older, bald white guy, do you have any idea how fucking hard it is to get a girl under 35 of any race?

Jesus, have some respect for tha playas.
>>
>>31126203
>People get jealous that you are dating someone who is actually feminine, unlike feminist cows.
Interesting, that could be part of it. She, and all her Asian friends, are very feminine and comfortable with it. She dresses up nice but modest, she's a great cook and loves cooking me food. She's caring and loving and attentive. All things I haven't experienced to this degree with white girlfriends before.
I feel like they had it in them but didn't want to show it, if that makes sense? Maybe modern feminism has made women feel like acting that way is a weakness or something.
>>
People are miserable, let's be real, people will get criticized for everything for many different reasons, this one being one of them, better ignore them or tell them to eat shit and die
>>
>>31126171
asian males and white women are the ones seething over it
>>
>>31126171
Forget about it. It's literally just white women seething because they can't land a decent guy while being miserable horrible cunts. Asian women are kind, giving, supportive, and genuinely want the white picket fence nuclear family housewife lifestyle, they make great wives and partners. Also they don't age like shit and get fat.

>T. Successful white guy who had white girlfriends and has lived in Japan for 7 years
>>
im white and my first gf was asian, 2nd was black...i havent even had a white gf yet
>>
>>31126639
Nah it's white men who seethe over it. Asian men don't give af if a white guy dates an Asian girl but as soon as a white girl dates an Asian guy the white men all become neo Nazis in the replies
>>
File: Gyaru.jpg (419 KB, 1440x1800)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>31126171
God Asian women with blonde hair are so fucking hot, it's a true curse by God that it doesn't occur naturally
>>
>>31126171
Dating an asian girl now and I'll never go back to a white girl. The difference is fucking astounding. Treat an asian girl with respect and not mistreat or embarrass her with your actions she'll absolutely do anything for you and worship the ground you walk. Do that with a white girl and she'll think you a simp and fuck your friend.
>>
>>31126798
Why do you retards act like the sole determinant of a person's personality is their race? "I dated one Asian girl who was this therefore all asians are better" you just sound like an 80 IQ nigger ngl
>>
>>31126863
It's not race it's culture. Asian American girls are no different than white girls in America. But a japanese girl in Japan is a whole different animal
>>
>>31126863
Have you dated multiple asians? stfu then, they are superior and you can't stand white women not being good enough so you cope.
>>
Nobody IRL is going to say shit to you about who you date based on race alone unless you live in some backwoods shithole community. Who the fuck cares what washed-up foreveralone race-obsessed people online think about your dating?
>>
>>31126863
>>31126868
This. Asian culture differs from country to country but what they all have in common is an emphasis on family and respect. Girls from there value loyalty, femininity and being a good, loving, supporting partner more. Perfect partner material.

>>31126798
Same. I could never go back. I could never leave her to be fair. She's absolutely amazing and I've never had a girl love and support me this much. But, like you said, I have to treat her with respect and be a good partner for her too. Being open to her culture and customs is a part of that.
>>
>>31126689
>Forget about it. It's literally just white women seething because they can't land a decent guy while being miserable horrible cunts

Weird tho, I'm kinda tall, in good shape, make decent money, and I mostly just experienced rejection from white women, with the rare dates that gone nowhere because they were seeing other guys at the same time.
It's obvious they collectively see me as undesirable.
But oh boy, the seething when I started dating asian girls was crazy. Really don't get what they're mad about if they wouldn't date me anyway. It's like they just want you to die alone.
>>
>>31126171
As long as you fuck off and live in their asian country and don't come back then that's absolutely fine, since we are better off without race-mixing losers.
>>
>>31126689
>Successful white guy who had white girlfriends and has lived in Japan for 7 years
Stay there.
>>
>>31126171
I'm chilean and I have a mainland chinese gf, we don't have that idea about asian girls (we don't have asians here in general).
But people always comment racist shit (they eat weird stuff, work too much, funny accent)
Just don't hear them man. asians girls are, submissive, good wifes, cook good, etc.
Enjoy and don't hear dumbasses
>>
>>31128229
chilean girls are no good?
>>
>>31128229
Chilean women aren't submissive and good wives? I was led to believe Latina women in general were both of those.
>>
>>31128235
>>31128328
They are all either trashy girls or liberal university girls imom you know

Latina women are a big spectrum man. South south americans (Chile, Argentina, Uruguay) are not the same as Colombians, mexicans, etc.)
Another topic but culture clash between caribbean people and us it's problematic nowadays, anyway, not the same stuff you see in telenovelas.

Anyway, my chinese girl is traditional but also progressive enough to be kinky, let's me cheat on her, doesn't want to marry me but it's loyal and doesn't care about money and family honor shit (like the stereotype of chinese girls in general)

So, OP, enjoy your girl. While you fuck a thin perfect tits asian beauty, the people that crtiicize you fuck fat hairy pigs. You already won. Live well
>>
>>31128402
damn, sorry for my grammar mistakes, it has been a hard week, barely sleeping
>>
>>31128411
i'll never forgive you
>>
>>31128402
> loyal and doesn't care about money and family honor shit (like the stereotype of chinese girls in general)
You lucked out with the Chinese girl. I always found them attractive but like you said, and from what I've heard, they can be quite spoiled, shallow about money and materialistic, not to mention the problems with their family not accepting foreigners.
I've settled with a beautiful Thai girl who doesn't care what I earn, or about my background and genuinely loves me for who I am, and with a lovely accepting family as well.
>>
>>31128490
>the problems with their family not accepting foreigners.
Man, I'm a bit traditional sometimes and in my Chile, presenting your parents to your partner is like showing that the relationship is serious, so I got a little mad about that desu. But I understood later, her family can be annoying and too traditional so I just need to wait. I hope they accept me in the end
>>
>>31126171
> Why is there a stigma against white guys dating Asian girls?
Look no further than the responses you got ITT.
Racemixers are, as a rule, mentally ill, self-hating (or disdainful of the race they’re ‘stealing’ women from), fetishists, or some combination of the above. And they revel in being obnoxiously selfish. It’s not that they don’t care what others think. They do care—they *enjoy* pissing people off. As you might imagine, that doesn’t make them popular.

The stereotype of crusty boomers importing Asian gold diggers (basically prostitution) is only one example of the wider mindset.

Also, even if it weren’t for the major personality and attitude problems that those who date outside their race tend to have, it’s selfish to strip one’s kids of an identity and further atomize society just because of desperation or a racial fetish.
>>
>>31128521
>fetishists
ngl, I make my gf speak chinese while we fuck so I can feel i'm raping her as I can't understand her
>>
>>31126171
Because its a pity relationship. She's with you cause she needs that sweet sweet status elevation that every Asian craves, and you're with her cause you can't hack it with you're own women and need a subservient geisha waifu gook. Cope all you want but you know it's true, hence why it's a stereotype.
>>
>>31128521
Funny how many white dudes will cry, fag, and moan over genetics and purity, then turn around and make socially confused fetish mutts.
>>
>>31128551
Don't listen to this OP, remember, you sleep with a 10/10. they sleep with Stacy afte she fucked the whole basketball team. Do the math
>>
>>31128559
Not the same white men.
I’m a white man, and I don’t support any kind of interracial dating.
>>
>>31128402
>"let's me cheat on her, doesn't want to marry me but it's loyal and doesn't care about money and family honor shit"
Wow you really bagged a good one man. If Chilean divorce courts aren't as bad as US I'd probably marry her regardless from just the mad love I'd feel if a woman was that good to me.
>>
>Why is there a stigma against white guys dating Asian girls?

In reality, there is no stigma do whatever the fuck you want.

However there is a perceived "stigma" by some. Its because white guys in these cases are usually "soft" or "dorky" who couldn't get with a white girl because these types of guys turn them off, asian girls seem to be more accepting of docile or passive guys. These passive white guys settle for asian girls just for the sake of "getting a gf" to avoid being alone or turning into an incel rather than having a meaningful relationship or "love".
>>
>>31128521
The moment you really understand another race, you lose the ability to fetishize them. Learning Japanese totally annihilated my yellow fever
>>
>>31128672
Any advice on learning? I'm 27, is it too late for me?
>>
Bros in this thread who have bagged cute loyal Asian gfs - how did you meet them?
>>
>>31128935
What is not knowing Japanese preventing you from doing? If you knew Japanese tomorrow, how would your daily life change?

You won't succeed with any language until you can answer those questions well.
>>
>>31126171

Lame bait. No one actually dating someone from or with heritage from a country in asia, would refer to them in that way. It's like calling you european, as if all of europe is the same thing.

There's a big difference between someone from China, and someone from India. There's a big difference between either of the former and someone from Philippines. There are differences between those from all of the countries in Asia and different cultural views in dating someone from those various countries.
>>
>>31128952
Met mine on Tinder. She was new in town/my country and I was the first person to talk to her. It went ridiculously smoothly, no effort, no pretense. We just hit it off immediately and it's been amazing ever since. 5 years now.
>>
>>31126765
its not common but red and blonde does occur naturally in the former genghis khan ethnicity Asians like uzbek tajik etc
>>
>>31129204
>>
>>31126868
But then you have to learn japanese and live in a culture that is forced to work so much they seppoku

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.