[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>have half-jewish friend
>mom was a jew but he doesn't practice the religion
>our friend group makes jokes about it but it's never malicious
>had another friend who started going schizo/trump lover around 2017 or so
>in 2019 he announced to us his conversion to neonazism and told us he would not want us hanging out with jews anymore
>we cut him off after that
>just yesterday he tries to send me a text apologizing and saying he identifies as a leftist now, and wishes he could take that "phase" back
Should I even bother with this clown again?
>>
>>31126273
No, fuck that faggot.
1488 or bust. He should've texted you that you all need to be gassed.
>>
As a rightist myself, tell him to eat shit and die
>>
File: averi_box.png (50 KB, 1482x1173)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
How old are you people even? Age aside I can't imagine going full poltard while actually having a friend group if a hopeless retard like me spared myself that.
>>
>>31126550
We were teenagers/early 20s then, we're 24-26 now
>>
>>31126556
It's fucking hopeless dude. At least query him about his current beliefs to maybe get some lulz then ghost. Make sure to post if funny.
>>
>>31126562
>>31126550
Redditor seething lmaoo
>>
>>31126273
Tell him he's intellectually dishonest, doesn't believe in anything he actually wants to, and leftists are faggots. He probably wants to "FREE PALESTINE!" and is a communist now. I had a friend do the same thing, and was fine with the neo fascism. I am not, however, fine with the communism.
>>
>>31126273
Well, if he's genuinely apologizing, has changed and is no longer that person, you should accept his apology and not hold it against him anymore.

But on the other hand, people flip-flopping politically means they are weak-willed and untrustworthy retards. It would be one thing if he simply stopped ascribing to extremist ideology, but the fact that he flipped wildly in the opposite direction means that he is a weak-willed faggot who holds no true convictions and just lets others influence him. Tomorrow he could have a totally different ideology because he watched some Tate clone on Tiktok. He is not a reliable person. My respect for someone who used to be extremist would be:
>Most respect: mellowed out and renounced extremism
>Middle respect: maintained his position, even if I don't agree with it
>Least respect: flipped to the other extremist side, even if I agree with it
>>
>>
>>31126273
You need others’ points of view to have a better understanding of your own. Also, Fuck the Jews that I don’t know, same as the rest of them but more of it.
>>
File: Halloween-cost.jpg (115 KB, 1024x922)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>31126273
>>
>>31127192
Lmao
>>
>>31127192
This never happened.
>>
>>31126273
if you dumpa friend over their politics and not because of anything super personal I'd say that your the faggot here. Everyone gets at least 1 chance to fuckup and come back, if you can't make mistakes around your friends, why even have them?
>>
>>31126273
No. Having people that stupid around you is an accident waiting to happen.
>>
Are people actually out here telling their friends they've gone neonazi, let alone just rightwing? I just don't talk about it and stop talking to them cuz I know they'd never understand.
>>
>>31130196
This, the chad "fall as they may" anon is right, if you truely love your friends you'd let them fuck up and take them back. If you don't, you weren't really friends in the first place.
>>
>>31130231
I actually stopped talking to all my left-wing friends because they were so retarded that it felt like I was the only human hanging out with pigs.
>>
>>31130241
my friend turned tranny out of nowhere and hes nothing like i ever knew, we have no interests together, we still talk maybe once a year if he calls but i mourn his passing wtf happened man.
>>
>>31126273
Nah. Chances are he's now a schizo leftist. A relative of mine first became a complete Objectivist. He quoted Ayn Rand all the time and was obsessed with the weird philosophy. Then randomly around 2016 he randomly became a full fledged Communist and started constantly bitching at me for not being that. Now he's a Free Palestine guy.

Point is he'll constantly have his weird pet projects he constantly wants you and all your friends to jump on board for. If you don't he'll through a bitch fit and break off the friendship all over again.

I still have to talk to this relative since he's family, but if he wasn't I would have stopped hanging with him years ago.
>>
>>31126280
Fpbp
>>
>>31126280
this
>>
>>31126273
Tell him to have integrity in his beliefs, and that if there was some truth he could find in neonazism, he should stick to those beliefs without getting absorbed in ideologic cuckery.
>>
j
>>
>>31126273
He probably still hates jews if he's a leftist. You don't just stop noticing.
>>
>>31132232
conservative and I hatem
>>
>>31132540
hated over jews is something that both the far-right and far-left believe in. The only difference is that there are more neo-cons and middle of the road rightoids who don't hate jews, while everyone on the left is almost on some level far-left and they pushed all the middle of the road liberals to the right. This is why you never play the whole "Which Side are you On?" game because everyone loses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NThsT7M4uA
>>
>>31132794
This, its destroying our countries and communities. Our whole government is about living with people who you don't agree with but still respecting them and living with them. We lose that all that is left is war.
>>
>>31132794
Who does not despise them is ill informed. They also should hate themselves, if they do their research.
>>
>>31126273
Its most likely schziophrenia and a combination of being terminally online which affected him. Extremists drift in and out of different ideologies all the time. Next week he could be a Jihadist.
>>
>>31126280
Fpbp
>>31126273
Trumpers love Israel tho
>>
>>31126280
fpbp fuck kikes and fuck that faggot
But you should continue being friends with him do you can manipulate him for money and attention like you kikes always do
At least do that for us okay?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.