[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do I only attract very insecure, damaged women?.I've dated a lot of different kinds of girls but the ones who are intelligent, independent, interesting, and mentally sound just always turn me down for one reason or another.

But girls who are depressed, from shitty homes, bipolar, very insecure, whatever just latch on to me and love me, and I don't understand why
>>
>>31126358
Cause that's 90+ % of all women
>>
>>31126358
probably because you're not as intelligent, independent, interesting or mentally sound as you think you are
>>
>>31126398
t. insecure woman
>>
>>31126372
So why do the 10% consistently reject me when I do meet them

>>31126398
I mean I'm not perfect but I think I'm doing pretty well and I'm pretty stable and happy otherwise..it's just fucking weird..it's always been like this too, cutters, suicidal chicks, daddy issues, etc just come at me like flies on shit, I don't know what it is about an average dude that attracts that
>>
>>31126418
>So why do the 10% consistently reject me when I do meet them

Because the genuinely sane and good ones are super rare, and looking for similarly good men
>>
>>31126418
it's one of those things that is invisible until it's plain to see and once it's plain to see you see it everywhere and become disgusted
women choose, that's one thing, and women compete, and they're essentially one and the same
obviously I don't know your situation, but have had the same shit
basically these hos are looking for anyone
you're not seeing it like that, you're seeing that they have interest in you
so then you're cooking up this narrative and bit of ego rub
reality is intelligent women pick up on this
they don't want to be associated with these dregs
so you need to set the standard
red flags are red flags for a reason, judge people on them, stop being soft
you need to be rude to these damaged hos and turn them down
eventually you'll learn how to not be rude
and from there you'll cultivate the sort of bitch energy that intelligent women are discerning of
problem is though you're still playing games chasing women, giving a shit about women, being flattered by women and taking the bait
>>
>>31126439
PREACH
>>
>>31126423
What's wrong with me then?

>>31126439
So you're saying I just keep letting red flags and low hanging fruit into my life and I just need to shut them out? That's the easy part I guess, the hard art is figuring out what the fuck I need to do to keep the good ones
>>
>>31126579
>What's wrong with me then?

Probably your age - you're a young dude and haven't really maxed out your self-actualization yet.
>>
>>31126604
I'm 26 and I feel like I'm running out of time. I'd like to be married before 30 and start having a family and a stable life, especially before my parents die (approaching their 70s)
>>
>>31126614
I'd say you're ON time
>>
>>31126626
How much longer is it going to take to reach that's self actualization..to be my best self..I keep trying and working and learning more about myself but it feels like a carrot on a stick and I never make any real progress, especially when there's a woman involved
>>
>>31126636
Probably 2-3 years until you feel the party's really started. 28-29 fucking kicks ass
>>
>>31126636

That 'best self' you're looking for doesn't exist, and it never will as long as you are looking to the future, because the future doesn't exist. All that exists is you in this moment, and you will forever remain unconscious until you just stop and accept who you are today
>>
>>31126723
Good post
>>
>>31126697
Here's hoping brother

>>31126636
How do I just not give a fuck and stop thinking about everything so much because it seems being blissfully mindless and uncaring is the solution to all of life's problems, and unfortunately the complete antithesis of every character trait I have
>>
>>31126358
It's the only kind there are anon.
>>
>>31126358
>mentally sound
They still make those? I thought literally all of us had depression and anxiety
>>
>>31126358
Because insecure women come from bad families. They feel themselves unlovable, no matter how they look they feel ugly, instagram and tiktok makes competition global looka wise, they age faster than men, they do drugs and drink due to low impulse control that affects their beauty, they had shitty relationships mostly and are addicted to drama, so stick to bad partners. They cant be alone, it feels like death to them

Insecure women have low standards. So you pass

>intelligent, independent, interesting, and mentally sound just always turn me down

Because they know their value. So instead of monkey branching from one loser like you to another, they date around and reject guys better than you to have the best

They are used to confident men doing right things, so they detect very quickly that you dont have IT. Also they detect fake IT very easily, unlike damaged girls

Charm, confidence, mystery, allure, strenght, playfulness, emotional concealment are part of IT

You are punching above your weight class
>>
>>31127047
You don't know me lmfao I am a pretty normal, even above average guy with a lot of accomplishment and a very successful life outside of dating burnout women constantly.

Why the fuck is mystery and emotional concealment such a big deal I don't get it. I AM an extrovert, does that mean I'm just fucked with women for life? Because I don't feel comfortable being silent or gobble up jocko/Tate tier "STOIC" bullshit advice?
>>
>>31126358
Because every woman is insecure. Even the ones who look like they have their shit together on the outside.
>>
>>31127072
>You don't know me

I dont have too, women are natural selection barrier. You explained already which of them choose you

>above average guy
Women date up. Above average is average to women that reject you

>a lot of accomplishment
Accomplishments are not seductive. Its good on paper in your head, but if I would go up to a woman a say that I work at google she wont get moist

>very successful life
That is good, and I am genuinely proud of you. But by itself its not seductive. Bezos has unparalleled successful life and got divorced like an average guy

>I don't get it
Because you are rationalising female attraction and feelings. Look at me woman, I have many zeroes on my bank app, love me

>Why the fuck is mystery
There is like ten different reasons for that, too long to explain. One of the main is, you are bragging to me how awesome you are. Imagine we are on a date. Its indirect weakness and sign of low self esteem. Chad would just calmly joke that he is in cat abduction business. And that mystery is bigger than any truth you could say. She will try to figure you out for weeks gossiping with friends and trying to read you. Women hate boredom, bragging and anything that comes easily

>emotional concealment
Because men drool over women, confess their love, show how much they care. Showing that she is better. Showing that they are not suitable. Women love emotional mystery, where she has to break her head trying to figure out how much you like her. If she is beautiful, she is rarely meeting a guy who shows little care about her look. Meaning he had better, so he is into her other qualities more. Maybe. She doesnt know. Its exciting

>Because I don't feel comfortable being silent
Interesting projecting. But right on the accident. Talking too much, trying to force connection and communication is feminine. They are social creatures. You are the dad. Little girl blabbers to you while you listen with interest, and give rare precious wisdom when asked for it
>>
>>31127654

Everyone who posts like this is reddit.
I've barely seen any exceptions to this rule
>>
they latch onto any god damn man that is somewhat nice to them. thats the issue.

but maybe you are drawn to talking to women who are damaged, because maybe they are more introverted, shy, quirky etc etc

I mean you are on 4chan so that would make sense
>>
>>31127752

Im going to make the case, that your personality and aura is insecure, bipolar, mentally ill too

so theyre latching onto you because your simulate there emotions just like they do. Possibly because you show no emotion and are withdrawn and so on, or erratic sometimes randomly. traits like that they would feel like you understand them
>>
>>31126358
I have the opposite problem. Why do I only attract well put-together confident men, when all i want is a depressed avpd emotional boy?
>>
>>31126372
This, but also this >>31126398
>>
>>31126723
This, there is no best self because you don't even know what that looks like, you could become a druggie by next year, so today would technically be your best self.
>>
>>31126723
Agreed.
>>
idk
>>
>>31126398
Kinda this but not in a way op thinks, as in it is not about @deserving@
Insecure girls latch onto you because they think you are a soulmate in losership with them. Meanwhile cool women just think you are an npc, they dont even consider you human because a man weaker than a woman is 100 more pathetic than the opposite scenario.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.