[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713264333571705.png (40 KB, 481x406)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
Will it ever get better?
I'm 32, ugly, broke, dead end job, small penis and skinny fat body.
Everything my parents thought me turned out to be wrong.
I don't see a way out anymore.
It's like I don't exist for the enjoyable part of life. I'm here only to suffer.
I'm invisible to anything good.
I want out.
>>
>>31126431
Just life and become rich.
>>
>>31126431
>I'm 32, ugly, broke, dead end job, small penis and skinny fat body.
4 of the 6 of these are your fault, so what are you complaining about?
>>
>>31126436
>Just life and become rich.
I wish it was that easy.
The only thing keeping me alive is the hope of winning the lottery one day.
>>
>>31126431
congratulations on finally becoming an adult. it would have been better had this happened earlier, but c'est la vie. next step is realizing you have agency, and acting on that. in particular
>broke
>dead end job
>skinny fat body
are all problems that it is *your* responsibility to solve.
>>
>>31126461
>4 of the 6 of these are your fault, so what are you complaining about?
none of these are my fault tho?
>>
>>31126431
Do what I'm doing. I'm your age, and in a similar situation. My dad died when I was 18, my mother was/is a drug addict so I raised myself in a rural area. Loner my whole life. I get paid OK, bought a house even, but you know what? Fuck it all.

I'm selling everything I own and moving west and starting my own business. Even if I didn't have a house or income, or anything, I'd fucking do something be it walk across the USA till I can't anymore, get a motorcycle and ride around the USA until I found a place I liked. Just lift yourself up and go somewhere. Fuck it. And hell with people who say you need a lot of money to move. You don't.
>>31126580
You may not believe this, but all of them are your fault. You are in control of your life, and no one else is.
>>
>>31126580
How is being ugly, broke, and skinnyfat with a dead end job NOT your fault?
>>
>>31126605
Fatties never take accountability ever
>>
>>31126580
you are a man, learn how to take responsibility. The worst thing to do is self-pity and blaming others for your circumstance. That just gives you a reason to remain pathetic
>>
>>31126715
my BMI is 17
>>
>>31126797
>The worst thing to do is self-pity and blaming others for your circumstance. That just gives you a reason to remain pathetic
lmao, take a look outside, it's the complete opposite.
>>
>>31126895
Doesn't matter, the whole point of skinnyfat is that you're fat with a small BMI. It's about body composition, not just weight you brainlet.
>>
>>31126431
You're just an excuse-making fuckwit who won't act on any advice offered, so stop posting.
>>
>>31126895
turn your skinnyfat into lean while you're not actually fat
>>
>>31126431
just move to Saigon and fuck Asians. Most prefer small cocks anyway. Teach english. If you need to get a fake degree online.
>>
>>31126431
It's hard to change your financial situation and job as it requires other people to do something for you, and we can't control that.
We also can't control your age, your apparent ugliness, or small penis.
However, we absolutely CAN change being skinny fat. That is 100% within your power to control. I would strongly suggest focusing on this.
I'm 38 now and only started going to a gym at age 35. No lie, I now have a defined muscular chest, abs that stick out (not just visible abs from being thin), and I'm honestly healthier and fitter than I ever was in my teens, 20s, and early 30s.
I think other than feeling good about being physically fit, I feel like I'm in control of something in my life. I've been unemployed for years, I've failed almost everything I've tried because those things all relied on other people in some way. But getting in good shape is 100% solo. No one can tell you "no", and no one can reject you. It's the one area of life where I feel in control, and it makes me feel damn good that I've fucking excelled at it.
Please anon, consider getting yourself in better shape. You don't have to become a gym rat and get bulging muscles, but getting yourself healthier will give you a feeling of agency and confidence that I think you're sorely lacking.
Good luck, anon :)
>>
>>31126580
>>31126431
Im in your exact situation but bro its (mostly) all our faults, with some culpability also going to society (thats what the normalfags wont admit tho). The small dick likely comes from masturbating and not doing enough sports outside as a child.
>>
>>31126895
The skinnyfat has to be gotten rid of by boosting your lifting and eaging lean as hell. It will suck but you will succeed.
>>
>>31130490
This
>>
>>31126431
If you have bouts of sadness get antidepressants. Be honest with your feelings and thoughts, and try to fix them.
>>
loll
>>
>>31126431
>32
Not too late to turn your life around
>ugly
You're probably not as ugly as you think
>broke, dead end job
Go to a trader school for plumbing.
>small penis
How small? 4 inches is enough, albiet just barely
>skinny fat body.
Easily changed with improved diet and exercise.
>>
>>31126580
>none of these are my fault tho?
Defeatist incel mentality.
You don't want to improve your life because that means you need to put in work and effort. It's easier to make excuses to not try.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.