[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2395.jpg (203 KB, 1241x990)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
why is sex the only way to make a guy happy?
>>
>>31126502
It's not
>>
>>31126502
Why do foids constantly think giving sex makes a guy happy? Could it be that foids try to condition guys through sex?
>>
>>31126509
then why is it that only after my bf smiles when i’m begging him to all day long
>>31126512
i do lots of other things for him and never feels like they’re enough sex is so easy i don’t do it with him and he’s unhappy but when i do he finally is
>>
File: IMG_2394.jpg (380 KB, 2208x1243)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>31126509
>>31126512
i don’t want to believe it is but i’ve been proven i don’t use my sexuality to get things it’s more so obliging him because the other stuff doesn’t work as well and he doesn’t appreciate them
>>
you can do all the other shit for men like cook clean be affectionate and loving with your words but if you’re not putting out it’ll never be good enough and they won’t appreciate u
>>
>>31126542
>you can do all the other shit for men like cook clean be affectionate and loving with your words
and still most will never respect or actually care for you as a person because their biology only wants to fuck women, not like them, and you shouldn't like them either.
Don't buy the whole pig for a sausage.
>>
>>31126567
yea it’s disgusting really and they try to convince u of otherwise but they’re all the same but i’m glad i realised this early before i got stuck with one
>>
>>31126567
yeah but then women get weirded the fuck out when a guy really adores them for who they are, supports them in everything yet can still be terse and wants whats best for them by their own standard, sees everything they do through a lens of love- women can't stand that!
people freak the fuck out when people get real deep in love with them a lot
idk, what do you want out of your man? why are you bargaining with sex to begin with? to get him to like you? he probably does, insecurity is a bitch though
>>
>>31126502
Its not just the sex but men like it when the women don't. They like it when the woman is uncomfortable or in pain or repulsed or resist. That is what gets men off, hurt fucking.
>>
>>31126734
Kys nigger
>>
>>31126502
Women are so retarded. Yes sex is necessary for a relationship, as are affection, support, care, being submissive, receptive and having fun with your man.

But literally all you have to do is just be racist and you'll have him forever. Just slip an N word or call something you don't like "gay" and he's yours forever
>>
>>31126502
What else are women for?
>>
>>31126740
of course I omitted killing us too so thanks for the add. fuckin men
>>
>>31126502
If a guy wants to have sex, that means he is not stressed and feels safe to have sex. If he doesn't that means he is stressed and has a lot on his plate, which means you can help alleviate that stress in other ways besides sex.

If you don't have sex with a man during the nonstressful periods, then he will not make it through the stressful periods because there is no reward waiting at the end.
>>
>>31126768
I’m a man, and I think you are, too
>>
>>31126567
To be fair, women tend to do things that are completely unlikable.
>>
>>31126536
>>31126502
that's a man
>>
>>31126949
Well I'm sure people have different experiences with women and it helps if you're not chronically online. I am pretty unlikeable and have found no women as terrible as me, but many many men who are just as degenerate.
>>
>>31126976
>Well I'm sure people have different experiences with women
Some men are the types of dudes to say "the woman is always right" unironically.
>it helps if you're not chronically online.
That makes it worse because then you have to see all the varieties of annoying behavior in person.
>I am pretty unlikeable and have found no women as terrible as me
Don't worry, the bar is low.
>>
>>31126502
No i currently have no libido but would like a gf to have fun with
>>
>>31126502
It isn’t. Every guy is different but for me it’s a main source of my overall happiness. My gf cooks for me and does my laundry but when I fuck her it makes me feel amazing.
>>
>>31126502
It isn't. You're dealing with the wrong kinds of guys.
>>
>>31126502
i don't have sex with my gf
>>
>>31127091
I know, she told me when I was fucking her
>>
>>31127144
she has low sex drive. I am depressed so I have no sex drive anymore.
>>
>>31127148
then you both should be happy kek
>>
>>31126536
u should not be trying to trade sex, u should both want to fuck to feel good, otherwise they aren't a partner just someone you have a trade deal with.
if you only find people who operate like this then either you are forcing it to be that way or are somehow only finding or accepting people who think/act like that, other aspects of your relationship should take work and effort, have compromises where some actions only benefit one of you and vice versa in other situations.

but you both should fucking enjoy having sex with each other, if you aren't, then you shouldn't be in a fucking relationship and u should unironically just be a hooker and you will be happier
>>
>>31127167
shes is fine without sex. For me tho, I don't know what a sex life is like.
>>
>>31126525
In other words, what you meant to ask was:
>why is sex the only way to make MY guy happy?
Which is not something anyone can answer, which is why you didn't ask it that way.
>>
>>31126502
Ask me how I know you can't make a decent sandwich.
>>
>>31129071
cuz i clearly don’t eat carbs
>>
>>31127190
Get out right now
>>
>>31126502
It isn't. Men also enjoy eating, playing video games, not being nagged, and doing as they please.
>>
>>31126502
It takes effort for men to attract women. Guys who fuck girls on the reg are fairly respected. When girls have sex with guys, it makes em happy because ideally they earned it/the girls acceptance. Guys also really enjoy touch.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.