[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am going to kill myself. I was fired from my job, car repossessed, and I'm homeless. My family and friends wont help me. My unemployment was denied because my employer lied about my termination. All of this happened in the span of 2 months.. Everything was normal aside from 1 missed payment.
I have nothing left. Nowhere to turn to. Section 8 housing has a 10 month waiting list. I have no other options.
Goodbye.
>>
Go to your local church maybe? I know Christfags have been insufferable on 4chan for years now but they do usually help you if you ask for help.
>>
>>31127551
I'd rather die than accept "help" from chr*stoid scum.
>>
>>31127528
People who have less still keep living. Keep going
>>
>>31127626
Then pray for help from your god Mammon, and ask for more credit.
>>
good luck
>>
I swear if everyone on this board set a timeframe to find a new job and joined the military when that timeframe was up, all the job posts would disappear.
>>
>>31127528
Are you dead yet?
>>
File: 1713945844133059.jpg (697 KB, 1170x1157)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
>>31127528
Yeah yeah yeah, see you tomorrow faggot
>>
>>31127935
>Military
Not everyone is built to be a grunt who'll die in combat
>job posts will disappear
Not really because employers nowadays are picky as fuck, it hard to even get a McDicks job now.
>>
>>31127935
Not OP, and I'm fairly unprincipled, but I'm principled enough not to join the fucking military.
>>
>>31127528
Spring is upon us. Sky is blue, grass is green, flowers blossom.
A warm sun likes your arms every morning.
You gulp fresh and pure water from drinking fountain before going roaming the world as a free man, and become thin and athletic.
You are lucky to be alive.
We all are envious.
>>
>>31130577
>Not everyone is built to be a grunt who'll die in combat
Less than 15% of people in the military engage in active combat, moron.
>>
>>31130652
>Less than 15%-
Nice try recruiter jew. You won't convince me to join!
>>
>>31130659
I'm not a burger but isn't he right? I thought the war was over. In times of peace being a military is easily the best choice of career considering the pay and the benefits.
>>
>>31127528
>I have no other options.
>All of this happened in the span of 2 months.
Two months in exchange for the sum entirety of time which composed your life is a terrible deal.

If circumstances can drive you into this mangled form, then circumstances may be able to steer you away.
>>
>>31130676
Yeah, I am right, but spastic 4chan zoomers still think the military is like 1942 where they give a 17 year old a gun and send him to the middle of nowhere. Most military people run radars or fix vehicles or perform some other form of maintenance or logistics.
>>
>>31127528
>I am going to kill myself
Based
>I'd rather die than accept "help" from chr*stoid scum
Cringe, stay alive faggot.
>>
>>31127528
how much money do you have and what city is this , I'll whip up some action steps
>>
yeah
>>
>>31127935
This is true. Fuckers may as well take some money back from the government.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.