[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696170300401769.jpg (56 KB, 1000x563)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
How have the Chads you've known in elementary school or even from highschool turned out?
I've had the coolest friend back then but now I don't even know where he lives or anything else about him, for that matter.
Thanks
>>
both are short, one is divorced with a child and the other is a junkie or something like that, it's not like I am any better than them doe
>>
>>31128010
Oh :(
>>
>>31127913
He moved states and is stationed in Texas. He taught me the word, nigger.
>>
>>31128113
Based.
Wait, why did you out a comma before that word? It makes no sense grammatically and really threw me off
>>
I went to school with two Chad. Chad B and Chad S. Both were nice guys. Chad B was a bit younger. No idea what happened to him. He was in my sister's year so she might know. Chad S died in a motorcycle accident shortly after high school. I was actually better friends with his sister and a couple of her friends, but he seemed cool.
>>
>>31128140
Damn... Rip.
>>
>>31127913
Most chads treated me alright actually. It was the normalcattle that bullied me and one Brad.

I think all the Chads are doing fine (good for them). That Brad that bullied me is now a butcher and didn't finish college. The rest, I don't know.
>>
I don't know
most are trust fund kinds
I know one joined the army and had a redemption arc
other became a cuck
>>
>>31128216
Chad has always been a bro, never a bully.
>>
I know only one gigachad and I still am in contat with him but he became a recluse pretty much. Dunno why. Hasn't lost his looks either, just depressed ig
>>
>>31128280
Can you investigate this mystery and report back here with your findings please?
>>
>>31128286
He was probably just autistic or something
>>
>>31128286
I think actual depression not the meme kind. He still has women in rotation but he's checked out of life pretty much. Last time I've met him we had a good time
>>
>>31128516
How is he now?
>>
>>31128244
What about yourself?
>>
>>31127913
I was the chad back in my childhood. I got into wrestling, had a girlfriend and was the feared bully. So to answer your question :now I'm a neet incel.

Maybe I should go Cobra Kai and open a wrestling class in town and teach nerd kids how to become the menace of the playground like I was?
>>
>>31129666
Okay but Chads aren't feared bullies and you literally aren't an incel because you actually did manage to get a girlfriend once
>>
chat
>>
Chat, are we live?
>>
>>31127913
I have a cousin that has always been fat, stubby.
And somehow he has had tons of girlfriends throughout his life.
He's ugly, but he had a beard from a young age.
He's a pathological liar.

But now, he's become a bitch. He's afraid of being alone.
He begs for company to people who don't care about him.
He doesn't have friends. He lives with his mom and he doesn't want to leave.
He has a girlfriend that he brought from another city to live in his mom's house,
with his mom there.
His girlfriend has become like a second mother to him.
She's a really stupid woman. I think she's co-dependent
with borderline personality disorder.

I don't know if he has narcissistic personality disorder,
or if he's a psychopath. He has dark triad I think.
But he's a bitch now. He didn't outgrow the oedipus complex.
He has a negative mother and negative father complex.

But simpler than that, he's just extremely incompetent.
He couldn't even finish high school,
nor adult education when you can do 2 years at once.

He'd never leave town to not separate from his mom or dad.
His parents divorced before he was 18.

>They always talk about what 0 pussy does to a mf.
>But I've what pussy does to a mf and it's worse.

It's almost as if women smell a loser,
so that they can give birth to another loser of a son,
to that he never leaves them and they have company.
>>
>>31133079
Wow
Wait, you think getting girls is what makes someone a Chad? He didn't have other worthy qualities?
>>
The chad from my highschool had a kid right after it and last I saw him he was packing bags in a supermarket.
Never had a problem with him though.
>>
>>31133569
Why would you have a problem with him?
>>
>>31133582
Because most people on here tend to be resentful against their childhood chads
>>
>>31133589
Huh, I wonder why
>>
>>31127913
Last I checked my highschool pal Gavin who went to the weightlifting room every day and was like 6 foot 3 and shredded is still living a pretty simple, happy life. Good for him.
>>
>>31134262
What does a "pretty simple, happy life" even entail nowadays?
>>
If you give a fuck about people trying to troll you, you're gonna be miserable. Those people are like had you covered yourself in a starving village in Africa eatting a mcdonalds cheeseburger.

Don't let that shit get to you.
>>
>>31134369
... What?
>>
>>31134380
Yeah go into poor areas driving in a sports car telling people they don't have your luxuries.

I aint that insecure to let people brag about their love life or female friends get to me. I don't care if the dude is literally fucking in front of me the girl I had a crush on anymore dude.

If I was like that I'd let assholes win.
>>
>>31134449
I really don't know what you're trying to say here, sorry
>>
>>31134454
Okay? Have you tried understanding it or are you one of those elitist types?
>>
>>31134486
What is an elitist tyoe supposed to be?
I tried to understand it. Something about you telling me not to be bothered by others?
>>
>>31134498
I feel like you're trying to troll me out of making a passionate statement awkward.
>>
>>31134507
I'm sorry if I made you feel that... You don't have to explain it if you don't want to.
>>
>>31127913
Best friend from childhood:
>guy is nerd from 6 to around 14
>works hard to switch social circles
>works and hangs out with the rich and popular chads and stacies
>goes to college cause he’s a nerd at heart
>finish college and realises that rich and popular people don’t really like him or his real interests
>goes back to being a nerd
>>
>>31134539
Why couldn't he just be a rich nerdy chad?
>>
>>31134553
These chads were elite heirs to shit. Like a guy who was a professional polo player because his dad owned SEVERAL stables full of horses. People who worked hard or studied were peasants for this kinds of people.
>>
>>31134573
Wait, didn't the prefessional polo player also have to work hard to get there?
And even so, it doesn't matter, he could then just find a social circle with rich nerdy chads instead
>>
>>31127913
Most of them are poor and can't afford to live in the neighborhood they grew up in. As kids it was a chill beach town, now it's massively gentrified, average home price is $1.8M. They all surfed and partied, never got educated or very skilled, and had to move away. I can think of one of the hot girls who's making it as a realtor, and one of the cool guys is too. Everyone else is gone, including me.
>>
None of the guys I know who were chads in highschool are doing anything phenomenal. Most have average wives or are single and not in good physical shape at all.
There’s one dude who I’d consider a chad who married the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen and they have kids and are doing really well. He’s actually a really kind person tho so good for him

The only other chad I know I met like two years ago. He’s in the military atm. He’s doing pretty good too
>>
>>31127913
one guy lived down the street from me. knew him since i was like 10. funny guy, ladies man, the whole package. hes a white dude that became an english teacher and basketball coach in taiwan. i havent actually talked to him in a while, but his mom still says hi to me when i go past his house.

another chad i didnt really know until high school moved to play college sports, but never made the pros, and now i dont know what he does. hes like an athletic trainer or something.
>>
There was a weird social hierarchy at my school, where it was never obviously popular and unpopular kids, but there were obviously some cool kids. I was a weird kid, but nice and smart, so I was on really good terms with the chads, but the insecure kids below them hated me.

Anyway,

Will (not his real name) was kind of the king of the hipsters. He was marked as extremely gifted, but he hated school. I don't even think Will graduated, by our senior year he was never going to school.

As I said, Will was extremely intelligent. He immediately moved from our little town in middle America to Brooklyn and became a bartender in Brooklyn. He now owns a successful bar there.

Dave (also not his real name) was the son of a musician, and was sort of the cool leader of the druggy burnout kids. Dave became a fashion major at an art college. He then started an online fashion brand, but I don't think it ever found any success, so he moved to Los Angeles and became a tattoo artist. He became a scenester in LA, was always posting pics of himself partying all over the world, and was of course covered in tattoos. He died of a heroin overdose around 30, which was just a couple years ago.
>>
>>31127913
we had two "chad" groups in my year at school, best way to describe them would be "sporty chads" and "party chads". for context they're all 25/26 now.

the "sporty chads" hit reality hard because they pretty much all got filtered out of pro sports aside from (funnily enough) the least popular guy in their group who they all used to rip into. as for the rest of them, they either work in the gym, are unsuccessful personal trainers, or are failing bad at being fitness influencers while unemployed, but they still seem to be a tight knit group and still seem to keep the hottest girls in their orbit.

the "party chads" were actually expected to fail just as hard as the actual retards because they never put the effort in, but surprisingly they all made it to university and somehow managed to graduate despite the fact they did just continue to party and take drugs the whole way through. most of them actually still live together in a shared house working shitty jobs because as far as I know they all studied fairly useless degrees. most of them have girlfriends and a couple of them who did apprenticeships instead of uni have kids already. they do still like partying but it's got to the point where a lot of them do seem a little bit over the hill when going out and trying to dance with teenagers in nightclubs after all these years.
>>
>>31134603
Sure, he trained hard on the horses. But not to the extent to which poor or middle class people had to do. No classmate of ours had the cash to waste on equipment or horses to even attend a first practice. A friend had to stop attending training with a pro soccer team because he started helping his dad with his business to cover their families’ bills after 08. Stacy was devastated because her family couldn’t afford to renew her Audi that year. It’s completely different outlook and problems.
>>
>>31134605
Damn, that sounds deoressing, dude. Did those two realtors get together?
>>
>>31127913
Bullied me constantly. Called me a faggot constantly, said no one loved me, kept yelling i'm adopted, and would steal from me. middle school and high school, he would taunt me, tell females that i was autistic (i am), and did things to exclude me. teachers loved him because he played sportsball

he's successful, works in his family business, got married two years ago and now has a baby and a beautiful wife.
>>
>>31134612
Cool! Thabks for sharing
>>
>>31134613
Aounds cool, but why did he leave for Taiwan? Sounds kinda lame, not a chad-like thing to do, in my opinion
>>
>>31134658
Fair enough.
>>
>>31134680
why are you still upset?
>>
>>31134689
Maybe because he's the reason why I have fucking trauma. Everyone fucking loved him, everyone worshiped him, and when I told on him, I got told "he would never do that"

He threw fucking acorns and rocks at me when we were in 5th grade. He told one of his Stacy friends to say I was creepy because I said shut the fuck up and I got investigated by the principal in 10th grade.

He went around daily spreading rumours about me, and whenever i would talk, he would laugh obnoxiously. Why does a fucking bully like him get to succeed in life?

I'm still stuck at home, no chances of getting a job because of my autism, and this faggot gets everything handed to him. WHY? That's waht you should be asking.
>>
>>31134695
because life is unfair. it's a game of chance nothing more. being handsome/charming is a value in itself. people tend to forgive you for almost anything
>>
Halfway through high school, I lost a ton of weight and turned into a chad. Due to a combo of depression and anxiety, I never capitalized on it. During college people would invite me to stuff and I'd frequently get called hot, but I never went. Finished 1/2 of college before I dropped out.

I'm planning on going back soon at 25. Looks-wise right now I'm maybe a 7. But I have a huge jaw and broad shoulders, so if I get lean and build muscle, plus wear some boots for extra height I could be a solid 8 maybe. With the right haircut maybe even a 9. Height is the only thing I lack.

Honestly it's not even to get a girl. It's just pure narcissism. I grew up being the ugly kid, the fat kid, elephant in the room. I was treated like shit and I just want my revenge
>>
I always thought my best friend from middle school would be a navy SEAL or an army ranger or something, he was in the Navy sea cadets, JROTC, AND civil air patrol cadets and was in super good shape. He did all of the optional camps and stuff for the aforementioned cadet programs including "hell day" (where they do really tough navy seal training for a day) for the sea cadets. Now he's a surfer, not sure what he does for a living but I know he's in even better shape. Dude is like 20 but genuinely has a Mr. Olympia body and has a hot GF. Never joined the military though.
He was always really friendly too. Hollywood makes everyone believe that good-looking and high-achieving people are always stuck up assholes but he's a really genuinely nice guy
Love you noah, you're a bro
>>
>>31127913

Turned out great. Loving life

> t. Chad
>>
>>31134678
Nope
>>
>>31127913
Nice guy, really fucked his life up though and shot his wife and kids a long time ago. Genuinely never expected him to do that as he seemed normal. He volunteered constantly so it was shocking to hear and see this kind chad who would volunteer would shoot his wife and children
>>
>>31134801
that makes me sad
>>
>>31127913
One turned into a gay barber. The other got hit with literally every allergy and food intolerance known to man after HS.
>>
>>31134271
idk man he has a solid job at some office doing tech stuff, decent car, apartment in pretty nice part of town, still goes to gym regularly, still fit, has a girlfriend he's been with for quite some time now, seems to be doing alright mentally when I talk to him.

Seems pretty good to me.
>>
I've been to five different schools and I never even once met a Chad. One of my high school classmates seems to have become one in his twenties, though. He was kind of an airhead, inconsiderate, annoying, vapid before. I met him again a couple of years ago after not having seen him for ages - he spoke clearly and decisively, knew when to speak, how to speak. He carried himself like a man of substance. Seemed to have become more intelligent and deep. Additionally, he became super tall lol, was kind of muscular too and had a couple of tasteful tattoos. His fashion was good. AFAIK he's working a great job in tech. It really left an impression on me how much he had improved. I think he'd probably pass for a Chad now, certainly looks and acts like one.
>>
>>31128256
>Chad has always been a bro, never a bully.

It's because they're afraid of getting punched in the face
>>
>>31127913
Most of the kids who were mean to me in school are fat tradies with mid girlfriends now. They don’t seem miserable or anything but you can tell their best days are behind them. The actual Chads (i.e. the mr. perfects that everyone liked) are also mostly tradies or personal trainers but not fat and have good looking girlfriends.

One kid I was friends with later started bullying me in school - it went beyond male banter that I was too autistic to understand, it was just mean. He messaged me on Facebook yearsa after to apologize to me. People change a lot after high school. The biggest losers I’ve ever known have just refused to move on from that time in their lives - whether because they loved it or hated it. Just don’t be like that, and you’ll have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>31128216
>>31128256
Most of the kids at my school who complained about bullies just hated other kids and didn’t know how to relate to them. They brought it on themselves, in other words. Contrary to the Hollywood stereotype (which is mostly an expression of bitter chosen Jews alienated from society for the same reason), people who are good looking, physically fit, and well-liked are usually the nicest - what do they have to complain about? Why would they want to be mean? There’s plenty of opportunity for them everywhere, and they don’t guard it jealously.
>>
File: 1704913300157.png (23 KB, 144x145)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>31127913
I'm doing great.
>>
I knew five.
One went to a soccer college then married a girl we both went to school with and last time i saw her she was pregnant with their second baby.
One went to the military and went to iraq. When he cane home he got married, had two kids, opened a salsa dance school and a shared work space type of thing during lock down. He is an engineer and is currently in charge of designing the new train station for the capital city in my country.
One moved away and i have no idea what he is doing now.
One i do not even know where he lives now. I once saw him on the road in a bmw, kek
One i ran into at the grocery store a few years ago and he said he has two daughters and still lives in the city we went to school in but i do not know much more about it.
Basically, most of them are doing way better than me from what i know.
>>
>>31136977
This. The popular kids at my school were the kind and generous ones. The ones that got bullied were bullied by other miserable cunts that were preoccupied in some dumb game of superiority and competition. It was usually those that judged the shit out of others for their clothes, their looks, their grades and so on but usually they just had either rich parents so would only wear factory new name brand shit and then bully the broke kids or they had good grades and thought they were einstein and thus in the right to make fun of people that did not autistically spend all their time studying. They usually had other blatant flaws like being ugly as sin, fat, no friends or whatever and tried to make up for it by exaggerating their perceived superiority to get some sense of self worth. It was rather pathetic. Chad and stacy would just meet up at the park, listen to music, go to the public pool, go to the club, make out and have fun in the meantime.
>>
>>31127913
We had in our high school a kid who played lights out basketball. This guy scored 20+ points routinely, had to constantly be triple-teamed. His Dad was a college basketball coach. Everyone thought he was going to go a big-time NCAA school.

Instead, dude had serious drug problems and flamed out during early college. No clue what happened after that.
>>
>>31137246
Based.
>>
>>31134695
He doesn't sound like a chad.
More importantly, you should aim to become better than him. Take the next step towards improving your situation or something. Whining about it won't do you any good. Use your trauma as fuel. Godspeed, anon
>>
>>31134646
Wtf dude. Dave had it rough. And hiw is opening a bar a smart decision? Working night-shifts must be a nightmare. Although I don't think Will, as the owner, has to be present all the time there at his bar anway...
>>
>>31134651
Hmm, sounds kind apathetic to be partying among teens or something
>>
>>31134705
Time to hit the gym anon, let's fucking go.
>>
>>31134741
That's pretty fucking wholesome :)
>>
>>31134752
That's great !

>>31134790
Oh, okay
>>
>>31134801
Oof. Why did he do it? Was he perhaps under the influence of drugs?

>>31134827
I see
>>
>>31134880
Yeah, that does sound pretty good
>>
>>31135056
That's awesome, what kind of tattpos did he wear?
>>
>>31135770
Yes and also because no one sane enough would follow a leader who's an asshole all the time
>>
>>31136966
Cool, thanks for sharing, Anon :)
>>
>>31136977
Hey I never realized the victim/bullied type stereotype from Hollywood was a mere projection of the Jews there! Very insightful, yes. Thank you!
>>
>>31137282
Do you want to do better like them?
>>
>>31137298
Why donyou think teenagers are like that? So spiteful and mean, I mean
>>
>>31137350
Sadge. What was his ethnicity?
>>
>>31137814
Yeah it was drugs but he was sober when he killed them. Got very fucked up, but didn't show any signs, just perfectly normal with his family and one day we all found out he murdered them.
>>
>>31138037
Wtf
>>
>>31138037
So for no reason at all and while he was sober, he murdered his family?
>>
Bump
>>
>>31127913
Dealers
>>
>>31141041
Sadge
>>
>>31127913
dude got gay facial piercings and earrings and announced himself as gay shortly after highschool ended, then when people ostracized him for it revoked his gayness so now he's just a bi loser in a deadend job i suppose.

bitchy class stacy became a welfarequeen with 3 kids by 3 different suitors. used to do waitress jobs in the brief time period between highschool and kids.
>>
>>31143073
I see

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.