[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there any way for me to find love as an autistic man or is it over for me? (Actual diagnosed autism)
>>
unless you develop confidence, skill and social awareness with women or get insanely lucky with one who accepts your flaws the chances are very slim
>>
>>31128877
this question gets asked every day on /adv/
why cant you guys just get with other female autists?
>>
>>31128902
because instead of one wall of fear ,now there is two
>>
>>31128902
Because finding a female autist is like finding a unicorn
>>
>>31128921
but why cant you bond over your collective struggles?

>>31128922
i see fem cel threads on robot9000 sometimes. Why not join a fem cel group somewhere? I'm sure they're all over the place.
>>
>>31128922
even autistic women want normie chads
>>
>>31128934
you can come up to a person randomly and stupidly spell your beans "hey we are both autists lets get together" that'snot how it works. you still have to act like anormal person for a long time before anyone feels free with the other to be their self
>>
>>31128877

Yes. But only with other autists or other neurodevelopmental disorders. There are government programs to help autists do social things, so get into one of those programs and you'll be able to meet girls like you and sperg out together.

Leave actual people alone, they aren't for your defective genes.
>>
>>31128934
Femcels don’t, and never will exist. There’s always a man who will go out of his way to settle down with a woman.
>>
>>31128959

That simply is not true. You might be desperate, but that isn't evidence of your claim. There are for example more women than men. From a basic math perspective there are femcels. Then we look to reality and see them all over the place. Being willing to have sex with someone is not the same thing as being willing to settle down with them long term.
>>
>>31128877
By finding an autistic woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGqi-69-HfM
>>
>>31128902
Autistic men spook easy, but autistic women spook very easily. Mostly sense other women can be complete demons to autistic chicks. Imagine going to highschool as a girl dressed like Sailor Moon and imagine how horribly other girls will treat you for it.

They have too much anxiety to just open up to some rando. Especially if the guy is an autist who comes in ham fisted.
>>
>>31128977
Buddy, a deformed girl can find a boyfriend easily. Men catch feelings for women way more than the other way around. And no, there isn’t more men than women. Millions of Men outnumber Women on a global scale (Thanks, China and India!)
>>
Bump
>>
>>31128977
>From a basic math perspective there are femcels.
from a basic biology perspective femcels don't exist. women have vaginas, there is always a penis that wants to be inside a vagina.
>inb4 i want love not just sex
okay cool but the "cel(ibate)" part refers exclusively to your alleged inability to find a willing sexual partner, not a romantic one
>>
tsim
>>
>>31128934
>femcel groups
>online dating a mentally ill woman who lives thousands of miles away

yeah sure that's going to work out well
>>
>>31128877
Nah, it's time to Surrender. Use the method below to calm yourself,

it's time for you to choose the hardcore style! XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1bw73GtZmE
>>
>>31128877
Yes. If you can live independently and lower your standsrds.
>>
Do you need to find love? What do you think you're missing? Autism is generally characterized by extreme self-centeredness, meaning you are preoccupied with things pertaining to your ego, so you don't find much interest in what's beyond the membrane of your skin/brain (however you prefer to metaphorize.) Of course, this is a generalization and a polarization, because humans aren't that two-dimensional.

Just food for thought. Cheers.
>>
>>31128877
You actually asked two separate questions.
>>31128877
>Is there any way for me to find love as an autistic man
There have been many autistic men who married and had kids, or at least had a girlfriend. So it must be true that autism alone does not prevent men from having a romantic relationship.

>>31128877
>or is it over for me?
The answer to your second question depends on who you are. But as stated before, the information that you have autism is not, on its own, enough to say 'you will never find love' with absolute certainty.
>>
File: fact.png (183 KB, 358x356)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>31132468
at least you'd have someone who can relate to you to text or video chat. It's better than complaining on 4chins to a bunch of other losers who don't really want to fix the problem.
>>
>>31128877
You could do enough steroids you get insanely jacked and women become willing to overlook the autism. That's my plan anyway.
>>
>>31135069
hows that working out for you?
>>
>>31128877
An autistic man knows not what love is
>>
File: Thomas_RailwaySeries.jpg (99 KB, 913x513)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>31135473
That simply isn't true.
The purest love is the love an autistic man has for Thomas the Tank Engine.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.