[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Depressed, suicidual due to all of my actions, wondering what I should do right now with my life. Where would I go if I die?

Should I FOLLOw Christianity for my problems and see if I can god or jesus to give me a better life? Or see into science?
>>
>>31129167
You can into science and still have something to believe in. We are surrounded by a pretty obvious mystery. It is weird, the chances that we are here are one in one infinity. You can incorporate biblical religion into that, if you like. You don’t need to be all retarded about it. You should believe in something.
>>
>>31129607
fpbp
>>31129167
When you think about it, depression is just lack of faith
>>
>>31129607
Yeah but I ask by the way if there is a possibility I would live the same life as myself but differently in another universe? Can we even experience a life reset with science?

Should I ask god for help in giving me a better life when I die and go to heaven?
>>
>>31129681
Well science seems to think that our observations influence our surroundings and math says that causality can go in each direction. You can change your present by observing your future. Life is a possession and god is in you.
>>
buny
>>
>>31130099
Good to note then?
>>
>>31129167
christianity will give you a community, purpose, and a wife. Science will tell you to kill yourself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.