[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6805.png (236 KB, 528x438)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
The fucking neighbor is smoking those nasty ass cigars again. I can smell them inside my house and it’s too hot to just open the window and air it out. I confronted him about it a year ago and he just denied that it was him.
>>
>>31129444
Are you in a Hong Kong closet apartment or something? How are you smelling smoke from your neighbors home
>>
>>31129444
Nothing more pathetic than smoking. People who have already given up on life but are too pussy to do anything about it so they just drag everyone else down with their cancer fumes. Absolutely vile and psychopathic.
>>
>>31129875
Lmao, nerd
>>
>>31129444
I had this problem with stink from inside my student accommodation and how I sovled it was by installing an industrial HVAC air pump that sucked in air from the window. The room was like 1.1 bar when I had it turned on and there was no possibility for air to get in from the inside anymore.
You may be able to cook up something more subtle bc I got a unit rated for ~100m3/minute and it was very heavy and pretty dangerous, it had enough power to lift itself off the ground and metal blades. I used a flexible tube with ~40cm diameter and some duct tape and thick plastic sheets to make the inlet.
>>
>>31130077
>HVAC
My bad, it was just a ventilator. Much like this one:
https://www.ventilatieland.nl/nl_NL/p/buisventilator-315mm-centrifugaal-rs-315l-ec/8043/
Maybe I overstated the m3/minute a little, it may have been only ~40m3/minute.
>>
>>31129444
Deal with it faggot. You ain’t the only one on this planet.
>>
>>31130118
>ain't
hello ma nigga
>>
>>31130127
I ain’t.
>>
>>31129875
Lmao, based
>>
>>31129444
>>31130077
This is an interesting idea. If you create positive air pressure air from outside won't be able to get in.

Only problem is making sure the intake isn't also picking up the cigar smoke.
>>
>>31129841
>>31130077
Lel, no, I’m in the South. The short version is there is some vent above the backyard door downstairs, and whenever smoke gets into it it somehow makes it way through the AC system. This took me months to figure out since I didnt even know that vent was there until I noticed it one day. There’s no real good way to block it off either because it’s sort of in a corner.
>>
oh no
>>
>>31130127
…but I could be.
>>
File: IMG_2962.jpg (8 KB, 250x95)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
He’s doing it again.
This neighbor doesn’t answer the door either, he just ignores knocks and doorbell rings.
I hate this fucker so much.
>>
>>31132826
Reprogram the airco and make it pump the smell of your rancid shit from your room to the courtyard
He'll avoid the vent then
>>
>muh smoking LE BAD!
incel shitters SEETHING because I'm enjoying a cigar in the comfort of my own home, and they cant because they're broke and scared of getting cancer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.