[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

whether in wealth, intellect, content creation(youtube tiktok), hacking etc....
befriend me, teach me your ways and mentor me even
>>
The best piece of general advice I can give you is to do things incrementally, but consistently. If you want to get better at running, run a little each day. If you want to read more, read a chapter or two each day. Don't do too much or you'll burn yourself out, but it's important you do it enough for it to be become a routine.
>>
File: OIP.jpg (12 KB, 274x180)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>31131694
holy shit am I fucked probability of this thread tanking and not producing anything good out of it is extremely high
>>
>>31131694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSL-YtVV9U4
listening to this while waiting for replies.
Life could be a dream sh boom boo doo wop....
>>
>>31131694
welp looks like no replying https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6POZlJAZsok
looks like it will be just you and me just the two of us
>>
>>31131794
we can make it if we try
>>
What do you even want? I feel like I have a pretty good perspective on life but I'm not interesting in befriending some random anon, if you have a specific question I could offer advice though.
>>
>>31131824
no friend me you bastard, discord?
>>
>>31131824
wth is generic advice gonna do me any good? I've heard most of it on youtube anyways. I think I could learn wayyy more conversing desu
>>
>>31131830
sorry anon....... I would say have this bump at least but you are already on the front page...
>>
>>31131839
come on what if I dropped my discord @ you friending me?
>>
>>31131694
actually this gave me an idea I'll just post a discord group link in here that will make it easy on peeps here then
>>
>>31131842
I go on 4chan to be anonymous; if I want to chat with my friends I chat with my friends... It kinda defeats the point to bridge the two IMO
Seriously though, what is it you want? I ask this not to vet you for discord connecting, but just cause I'm curious what you're lookin for, there's no tactics to be learned if you have no goal... and I think the integrity of the goal is quite a big part of your likelihood to succeed anyway
>>
>>31131694
https://discord.gg/nqTkkjKj, here friend me you fuckin bastards lurking scaredycat pieces of shit
>>
>>31131853
unless you are using your real name and face as a profile picture you'll still be anonymous on other platforms anon
>>
>>31131861
it's not a matter of being identifiable, it's a matter of commitment. as far as identifiability goes, my online identity feels as real as my offline one- arguably made a poor decision there about a decade back
>>
>>31131870
hehehe
>>
I thought this thread was gonna be cool.
>>
>>31131694
Fuck (You)
>>
>>31131694
I have higher than average IQ. But there's nothing I can teach you really. A lot of people seem to think having high IQ makes you more likely to be lazy and never develop good work ethic. But desu, I think my life would have turned out even worse if I had lower IQ. Basically I'm saying I was born with high IQ and I was also born with lower motivation and less capacity for having fun than the average person. So if you took away the high IQ the only thing that would be different is my life would've gone downhill 10 years earlier
>>
>>31131694
Ok I actually remembered something I can give you as advice.
1. In my experience, doing something like work or sitting in class etc. results in me finding the things I do for entertainment less boring the next day. Maybe it has something to do with sort of forgetting that you've seen something similar before, or reducing 'tolerance' to entertainment.
2. If I spend weeks NEETing, I reach a point where any entertainment available to me is literally equally as boring as sitting in class or working a job that is boring (but not horrible).

From 1. and 2. it obviously follows that having a job or sth. like that actually makes it easier to enjoy life even if you don't enjoy the job (as long as you don't hate it) and exclusively derive enjoyment from entertainment in your freetime.
>>
>>31131694
I'm pretty average, but I guess I do and did get shit done, and my life is alright.

My secret is a simple assumption: If I don't take care of it, it won't happen.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.