[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713555093021053.jpg (157 KB, 911x1008)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
I have no woman, I have no children, I have no house, I have no friends, I have no money and live paycheck to paycheck. When will my real life begin bros? I'm tired of the grind, I'm tired of this life, just very very tired that's all.
>>
I have no advice but have a pat on the back
>just very very tired
Me too man
>>
>>31132315
What grind? You haven't really gone anywhere clearly.
>>
i'm 37. It never began for us. Just let it play out. It's gonna be a lonely existence and deal with it. I'm gonna start indulging in alcohol heavily, will shave off a decade or two at least.
>>
>>31132315
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>31132315
Just find solace that somewhere out there is a timeline where you do have all that stuff and are happy.

Now how did you end up like this? Im 35 and almost there. Did you blow all your money or did you pick a career that makes no money in the first place?
>>
>>31132315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1LRD3DtFAo
>>
>>31132315
so what do you have?
family?
any skills?
any hobbies?
>>
>>31132315
If you keep doing things you've always done then you're always going to get the same results. You could try volunteering somewhere like a nursing home, special needs place, or animal shelter. You'd at least make some friends.
>>
>>31132606
No he is on the "grind".
>>
File: 1697948818333050.jpg (242 KB, 1080x1080)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
start saving up money until you have enough to be able to be unemployed for a few years
afterwards, quit your job and come back to university
in university you are free to speak to people around you, make friends, go to parties, hook up and form friendships and experience good things life has to offer

there is no life to be lived outside of universities, there is nothing to do for you outside of university, your life cannot start until you come back to university

of course you're tired of your life, it's not your life its corporate slavery, you cannot be happy right now since you're in no position where anything good can be experineced
you need to come back to school setting where speaking to women and going to parties will become possible again and from there you have relationships, sex, dating and eventual marriage and family life after you partied enough
>>
>>31132627
What is the grind? As a 41 year old I don't know all these terms the kids use.
>>
>>31132606
I don't want to help people, I hate people now. Wasn't always like this but it is now.
>>
>>31132674
There is good for ya. It's either me grinding my ass up against your dick, or exerting great effort to accomplice something. This guy is obviously using the word incorrectly. He should have said "done the same shit for 20 years".
>>
>>31133140
Google*

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.