[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706874204028327.jpg (44 KB, 467x461)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
i think this might be a pretty common thing to talk about here, but since i don't have anyone else to seek advice from (pretty lame ik) let's just go for it.
i go to uni and i work but despite all of that exposure to social interactions i have no friends... i do have some people that i play online shit with but i haven't had the real friend connection i see other people have for years :(
i am not that socially awkward i think, i mean i can hold a conversation pretty ok but still it's really hard

i'm not seeking advice on finding friends cuz that might just be too difficult (though if u have something ig just say it lol) i mainly wanted to ask how do u guys deal with loneliness?
>>
>>31132750
There is no cope for loneliness like there is no cope for hunger or thirst. All are basic human needs and their lack will either kill you or make you go insane.
"Coping" is like putting a bandaid on a severed arm, it may work for a brief moment but then it stops working and even though you didn't feel it, your loneliness have been rising all this time.
Then you wake up even more lonely with even less idea on how to fix it but no ability to cope. Take it from me, and older guy than you (I assume) with the same experience.
>>
I feel you
It doesnt help that everyone is online now and normies seem to be more retarded than they were 20 years ago
>>
>>31132847
You absolutely can overcome loneliness, but the only approach that's ever really going to work is the spiritual one.
>>
>>31132964
I can vouch for this
>>
>>31132964
Same hocus pocus bullshit as the Hindu/Buddist copes. What's next? You don't need food and you can gather energy from the sun?
As long as you are this imperfect human body, you have ALL of it's limitations. You are not some higher being, you did not transcend to a higher dimension.
>>
>>31132977
Incredible how a simple mention of spirituality can generate such intense seethe in materialists
>>
>>31132982
I'm not seething. You are seething. I couldn't care less about your bullshit belief system even if I tried to. Me telling the truth about it is what caused you to seeth and project.

>materialists
This alone shows how short sighted and close minded believers of any faith/system are. If anything isn't kissing up their asses, it must come from the other side of the spectrum! And vice versa.
Being a realist truly is eye opening to retardation of both sides.
>>
>>31133000
>Im not seething
>writes 2 paragraphs of seethe with his mouth foaming
>>
>>31132977
No, not at all. I like how you just made so many assumptions with no basis. I encourage any person not to follow any religion and to find their own personal beliefs and philosophies. Of course you can read about religion, you could use some religious methods, but you do not need religion to be spiritual and in a lot of cases religion can actually hinder spiritual growth. I speak from personal experience and I'm sure there are other's who can attest, spirituality is the only reliable way to overcome loneliness.
>>
>>31133016
If a few sentences-long post is an indicator of seething for you, then your spiritual approach to life doesn't seem to work. You reek of short attention span and ADHD. But it's typical for a fake spiritualfag.
>>
>>31133031
>I swear Im not seething trust me bro
>>
>>31133027
My point still stands. No matter if it's C-ucktianity/Pooddism/Hinlooism or your own made up rose-tinded glasses fairytale. All reality deniers are the same.

>>31133036
>sarcasm, irritability, "look I'm totally cool you are seething" mentality
Yep. Typical spirituality coper.
>>
>>31133048
>>sarcasm, irritability, "look I'm totally cool you are seething" mentality
>why dont people engage in good faith with me? Theres something wrong with them!
>Same hocus pocus bullshit as the Hindu/Buddist copes. What's next? You don't need food and you can gather energy from the sun?
As long as you are this imperfect human body, you have ALL of it's limitations. You are not some higher being, you did not transcend to a higher dimension.
>>
>>31133048
If you deny the spiritual element of reality you're ignoring a major part of existence.
>>
>>31133095
>No, YOU!
Oh I'm not denying it completely whatsoever, however miniscule role it plays out in our lives. However you enlarge it to these astronomical levels, yet still you are here on 4chan, in a thread about loneliness.
Don't give me the cope of "Oh I'm here to GIVE advice" because even in your cope post you didn't give ANY specific advice.
If spirituality would actually work, we would have data of spiritual people being more happy or at the very least less miserable than the average is, which is not the case.
However I know of people who were deeply spiritual yet their spirituality didn't work at all which left them shattered.
So stop giving bullshit ideas to people like OP that are hurtful for them in the long run. Unless he actually physically starts working on his problems, nothing is going to help him. And it's only gonna get worse.
>>
File: Loneliness Jung.png (2.14 MB, 1012x1804)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>31132750

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.