[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are some places i can meet some guys, something like a "male space" for straight guys where we don't have to consider the feelings of every living thing?
Let boys be boys kind of thing, I'm not necessarily looking to make close friends just an environment like that.
>>
>>31133548
Just join a football, soccer team, etc.
>but I'm too weak to do any man sport
Get gud
>>
>>31133548
Local model train club.
It's guaranteed no other women would be there.
>>
>>31133681
american football is not a thing here in europe, soccer culture has changed a lot
but sports is a good idea, how about boxing?
just hitting the pads, cardio and some light sparring, do you think i'll find what i'm looking for there?
>>
>>31133744
checked
>>
>>31133548
Cigar lounges are pretty much exclusively male spaces where you can meet a variety of different guys of all ages and all walks of life
>but I don't smoke
Neither do I, I'm still going to one tonight to hang out with some dudes from church
>>31133765
Even combat sports these days have a lot of girls getting into them, and even worse they tend to be those quasi-masculine grrrl powah types
>>
>>31133829
time to say goodbye to my lungs then
>>
>>31133838
Smoking one cigar once a month isn't going to kill you
Even if you don't smoke a lot of those places have bars as well, or will let you BYOB. If you don't drink or smoke, just drink a sparkling water or something and enjoy the conversation and ambiance.
Secondhand smoke is overblown and was mostly an effort to get smoking banned in public places because some people don't like the smell. If you're inhaling the secondhand smoke from natural leaf-rolled cigars instead of ultra-processed cigarettes it's no worse than being near a campfire.
>>
>>31133876
alright i hear you, i'll look into those things you were very helpful
thank you
>>
>>31133548
OP, join an active club or other fascist-leaning organization.

1488!
>>
>>31133548
gun range
sports team
bar
literally stereotypical man's man places
>>
>>31133894
Look into business and entrepreneurship communities. Most are men
>>
>>31133765
Most definitely. Even just a regular gym is mostly male. Quintuple that if you go in odd hours.
>>
>>31133548
Nowadays woman are invading "soft" boxing gyms.
Join some full contact martial arts dojo where noses are broken from time to time, you'll not stumble upon women there. Muay thai etc.
>>
>>31136845
i like my nose
>>
SOMEWHERE SUPER NERDY

these days women are everywhere

you have to be somewhere super boring and nerdy
>>
File: 1703265551987115.webm (1.48 MB, 640x468)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB WEBM
>>31133548
Real man here. Here's a few.
>Car meets, not takeovers but cars n coffee stuff or events
>Gun ranges, muscles are needed for firearms and you'll meet some of the straightest shooters (badumtiss)
>Gym, you will find a variety of men within routine here.
>Dive bars, more charismatic folk here but sometimes malicious
>Metal concerts if you're into that
>Rock climbing gyms
>Breweries/Any place that sells meat
>Go into a hardware store looking confused and you'll be swarmed like an anglerfish
Now go tell all your girlfriends this and make girls with guns a real thing.
>>
>>31133829
>Cigar lounges
Yeah if you want to hang out with the corniest posers alive.
>>
>>31133548
Share my yard.
>>
>>31137407
I had a grand old time last night with my church friends and some of the best conversation I've had in months, sounds like you're just an uninteresting faggot
>>
>>31133548
Give me your socials I'll fly you out
>>
>>31133548
Op, >>31137231 really summed it up well.
Car events, shooting ranges, gyms (concur with the odd hours and hard sport posters) dive bars (especially with a subtle theme), and hardware stores.

I also second the cigar lounges, (hookah lounges too), and game shops (especially on days they do 40k or MtG sessions). While adding any sort of community wood/or auto shop.

You're milage may vary on climbing gyms, breweries, and any sort of concert tho. Where I live those are basically a 50-50 gender split.
>>
>>31137962
i'm a man
>>
>>31133548
hehe go outside
>>
>>31138493
where to?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.