[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

she says that her life is too miserable and she doesn't want to drag me into it. I've tried making her happy but she just doubled down. Her being miserable at all makes me borderline suicidal, recently I've been getting nightmares about it. All I want to do is give her a life worth living but that's almost impossible when we're so far apart. I'm not really sure what to do anymore, I legitimately feel like dying whenever the thought of her suffering gets in my head
any advice
>>
>>31135331
Assuming you don't break up, when do you get back together physically?
>>
>>31135340
In a couple of months but she keeps saying she doesn't want to see me
>>
>>31135346
She may be trying to dump you in a way that makes her look bad.

Otherwise you can also keep doubling down. If it's only a couple of months and you guys have a plan to get back together you can try your best.
>>
how long distance are we talking here?

in any case, you do not have a girlfriend. you may as well be talking with a chatbot. go outside and realize that your life has nothing, not even the same general locality, as hers. meanwhile, she's sucking you dry like a vampire without any consideration for your own feelings or what effect her behavior will have on your "relationship".

you cannot be so desperate for female attention that you will acquire it even if suicidal thoughts are part of the deal.
>>
>>31135409
I second this. Long distance girlfriends are not worth it. You'll be infinitely happier with someone you can touch.
>>
>>31135409
different countries, incredibly long distance. I dunno why I'm so attached to her, but she is my first girlfriend. The plan was to move to her country, but now that future feels like it's out the window.
>>
>>31135441
>different countries
Dude, just break up. It'll be better for the both of you.
>>
>>31135441
I got out of an LDR halfway through. Originally my gf wanted to study abroad and then come back here to get married, but eventually she fell in love with the country so much that she chose it over me. It was rough but after a time it gets better. I was physically sick for 3 days and couldn't eat without forcefeeding myself lmao.

Honestly if she's trying to break up with you it's probably not a good idea to move to her country.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 162x91)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>31135441
dude. please re-evaluate what you are doing. you should have a very strong gut feeling right now that your present course of life is fucking stupid. it makes no sense to chat online with a "girlfriend" (who sounds like she has a personality disorder) who insists on never wanting to meet you... and you then plan on marrying her.
>>
>>31135513
>>31135331
Wait have you never met each other
>>
>>31135331
Dude you should break it off yourself as fast as possible. You cannot recover it. Holding on will only make it worse. Give yourself closure and control by putting it out of its misery.
>>
>>31135331
Bro send me a kik bruhh_gg
I'll give you some real advice
>>
>>31135528
We met once but that’s it
We’ve been at it for 4 months
>>
>>31135331
>she says that her life is too miserable and she doesn't want to drag me into it.
Yep she's fucking someone.
>>
>>31135714
Bro get out of there
>>
>>31135331
Why don’t you live in the same area?
>>
>>31135791
We met once in person and thats how thongs started, but she had to go back cause she was just on vacation
>>
>>31135331
She's an absolute fruitcake. RUN TIMMY, RUN!
>>
File: smug eyebrow wiggle.gif (2.28 MB, 382x498)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB GIF
>>31135947
>thats how thongs started,
>>
>>31135947
Eh, I wouldn't take the posts mocking your LDR too seriously, however considering what you wrote you have to realize that she's not worth the effort it would require to make it work out
>>31135721
I wouldn't go that far but that is the type of excuse used by people who just want to start seeing other people. If you stay with this girl it will probably head in that direction though
>>
>>31135441

>LDR
>first girlfriend
>move to her country
No no no no no no no no. NO. You can be desperate but don't be stupid.
>>
>>31135331
You will have my time

>ldr
Never ever works. Right now in this moment she NEEDS everything that comes with a relationship, and she's not getting it. Meanwhile, she is getting approached in the street, bars, public places, social networks, male friends and coworkers. She is like a hungry kid in a supermarket now

>says that her life is too miserable
Women dont lie, men dont listen. She is done

>doesn't want to drag me into it
Polite rationalization of her feelings in the moment

>I've tried making her happy
>ldr

No. You would reunite asap to make her happy. Also you posting pepes as self insert tells me that you are clueless

>makes me borderline suicidal, recently I've been getting nightmares about it
Thats female behaviour, pity begging and self victimising. You are having nightmare due to situation you as a man cant deal with? Thats ultra weak, dont do that, women hate that, makes them feel unsafe and scared

>All I want to do is give her a life worth living
No, you just have no options and scared to lose her. If you really gave a shit, you would let her go to get a proper man and be happy. Dont lie to yourself, thats female behaviour

>I'm not really sure what to do anymore
Let her go, work on yourself, stop being dependable weak child, find a woman nearby

>legitimately feel like dying whenever the thought of her suffering gets in my head
Take a step back and think how pathetic that is. Like crying for months over a dead cat. You are too emotional, neurotic and dependable

>>31135346
>she keeps saying she doesn't want to see me
Yeah, her romantic feelings are done and it wont change because you are too feminine. Ldr is not that much of an issue really, just a lucky pretense to drop you

>>31135441
>why I'm so attached to her
Because you have no idea what are you doing, no experience, only fear

>plan was to move to her country
So as a man you want to change your life to enter hers. Women hate that, bad
>>
>>31135947
Nevermind, I wasted my time, this guy is a crazy mommy issues clingy weirdo. Its not about relationships or women at all

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.